News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Getting Them Together misskim vs Natalie

• 2 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Getting Them Together misskim vs Natalie
« on: June 17, 2023, 01:02:42 AM »
This was sent to me by a friend and fan Topgear15 and they gave me permission to repost it. I help in editing it (grammatical errors only I didn’t change anything he wrote as far as action), but this his story. This fight is of misskim and me in a catfight, since we close to the same age and size also Blonde vs Brunette. I hope y’all like it! (I have few more stories to write since many been asking about Kandy and me!)

I saw that Natalie and Kim have been talking about setting up a fight. I think they are two very attractive young women and to see then fight would be incredible. It is obvious they both like to fight and to battle each other to see who the better woman is. I felt it needed to happen. I got in touch with both women and after a lot of back and forth with each of them was able to set up the fight in a neutral site. It was set up for a Saturday afternoon in a hotel suite. I was able to get the suite with interconnecting rooms on each side, for Natalie and Kim. The suite has a nice sized living room with a really nice carpeted floor. With the furniture rearranged it will the girls plenty of room. Kim is the first to arrive and she gets settled into her room. She then comes over to the suite and I show her around. She is wearing a nice top and a white miniskirt, she is really looking good. She is happy with her room and says the area for the fight looks like there is plenty of room and the carpet is soft. She says “she is looking forward to beating Natalies ass.“ We talk about a lot of things and also about some of her past fights as well as some of her mothers. She also is a catfighter and introduced Kim to fighting. Kim says “she really enjoys a good catfight and hopes Natalie is up to the challenge!” She said “this has been a long time coming and hopes it will be a hard fought catfight.” I ask her if she is OK with he rules set up for the fight? She said “yes is fine with them and understands they are to prevent lasting damage or long term marks and to try to keep the fight going for more the just a short time.” She understands there will be rest brakes between each submission, with water damp wash cloths and towels. Each brake will be about 5 minutes. Kim seems like a very nice young lady, but I know she will be a tigress once the fight starts. It is hard not to keep looking at her and that great pair of legs she is showing off in that miniskirt. Her top shows off just that little bit of cleavage and is just enough to draw attention to her nice pair of tits. We continue to talk about her mom and how she introduced Kim to catfighting. It is a very interesting conversation. There is a knock on the door and Natalie is here. She is dressed in a nice top that shows just a little cleavage and jean shorts. As she enters she sees Kim is already here and says hello. They strike up a conversation about their trips here. You would never know they are here to fight. It was getting close to 5PM so I asked them if they wanted to order some food? We got a delivery order. This way we could continue our conversation and not be concerned who might be listening. I also asked Natalie if she was OK with her room? She said yes “it is very nice.” She liked the fact that they are inter connected to the suite so as not to have to go into the hallway before and after the fight. I also went over the rules again with both of them and they both said they are fine with them, and understood why since both had fought more brutal fights in the past. They had agreed  to no fist, kneeing, elbows, head butts, chocking, scratching, or kicking. We do not want any blood. Open hand slaps anywhere, hair pulling wherever it grows, breast and pussy attacks are all allowed. The girls talked about other fights they had and about opponents the had faced. It was hard to keep my eyes off both women as I am a leg man and these two were on display.  two great sets of legs and they come with the complete package as both women are very beautiful. 

We talked about the time they wanted for the fight and they both agreed 11AM would be good. It would give them time to to have a good breakfast and let it settle. I told them we should meet  for breakfast at 9AM. we placed our order for room service and they both went to their rooms to relax. I could barley contain myself, these two beautiful women were here and going to be in a catfight tomorrow. About 8:30AM Natalie entered the room wearing a white front button shirt and a grey miniskirt no shoes. She said “HI” and had a seat. As a leg man I could not take my eyes off her. She was not wearing a bra and her nipples were hard. She noticed me looking at her and smiled as she knew I liked what I saw. We talked for a few minutes then Kim came in. She was also wearing a white front button shirt and a white miniskirt, no bra and slip on shoes. She was looking hot as well. Kim looked at Natalie and said what a great outfit to fight in. Natalie with a big smile said maybe later. This got my juices flowing. Breakfast came and we sort of watched TV as we ate. We decided to move the furniture and get the room ready. They went to their rooms to get ready and I set up the video equipment. This was a fight I wanted to have forever. Natalie came out first wearing a navy blue bikini, she sure looks hot. Kim comes out in a yellow bikini and was looking great as well. Both women were showing off their assets and have bodies to be proud of. Both had left their hair down and I could tell they had their game faces on and it was all business now. They looked at each other and walked to the center of the room. They stood  only inches apart and stared into each others eyes. After about 15-20 seconds they stepped back and then went at it.

The fight was on. They both had arms around necks and a handful of hair. They sort of staggered around the room a bit then fell to the floor. At that point they rolled around trying to gain dominance. Their legs are flailing and they are grabbing hair and have the other arm around the others neck. Kim finally gets Natalie on her back and tries to get a school girl pin. While trying to get to this position Natalie uses Kims momentum to bridge and roll to her left causing Kim to fall forward. Natalie  in a flash grabs Kim as Natalie falls on her back with Kim on top. Natalie gets a good grip around Kims neck and a handful of hair. Kim reaches above her head to get both hands into Natalie’s hair. Natalie takes her right hand and grabs Kims left tit and squeezes. Kim lets out a groan and tries to yank Natalies hair. Natalie is really working over Kims tit since the thin fabric of her bikini top offers little protection. Natalie seems to really be enjoying this and has Kim in sort of a bind. She has Kims legs wrapped up with hers and spread to help control her even more. I can get a good look at Kims camel toe. As Natalie is mauling Kim’s tit she whispers in her ear “how do you like that bitch?” Kim said “you will get yours bitch!” Kim tries to grab Natalie’s arm from her neck but Natalie responds quickly and grabs Kim’s arms and keeps control. Kim decides to save her energy for later when she will need it more and says “I give.” Natalie releases her and pushes her off. Kim rolls to be face down for a moment before getting up. Natalie has already gone to her chair. I went to Natalie and rang out a wash cloth for her, then did the same for Kim. They each take a drink of water. I can see a little bit of confidence in Natalie now that she has faced Kim. Kim is pissed at herself and is sure she will do better. She knew Natalie is tough and it will take all she has to beat her.

Rest period is over and they both stand up and return to the center of the room. Natalie may have gained a little confidence since getting a little experience against Kim but is smart enough to know one small mistake and Kim is good enough to win.  Kim feels the same and  knows she is good enough to win and must do whatever it takes to defeat Natalie. She goes after Natalie right away taking her to the floor and slapping her face 3 times quickly as Natalie put up her hands to block the attack. Kim is sitting on Natalies stomach and reaches down and grabs both of her tits and squeezes  Natalie lets out an OOHHH! and grabs Kims arms to pull them away. Now they are in a hand fight to see who can grab whatever hair, tits, anything. Kim pushes Natalies arms up over her head and moves to place her kitty in Natalies face. Natalie is pissed and bucks and tries to bridge Kim off. Kim is leaning forward to keep Natalie from using her legs to pull her off. Natalie is finally successful in bucking Kim off. They both move quickly and are on their knees. they sort of jump at each other and lockup, hands go to hair to try to pull the other to the floor. Kim is successful in pulling Natalies hair hard enough to get her on the floor and gets her in a scissor hold on her right side Natalie on her left. Kim reaches over with her left hand and grabs Natalies  right tit and squeezes for all she is worth. Both are grimacing in pain.  Natalie already had Kims hair with her left hand and uses her right to grab Kims left breast is surprised at how strong Kims legs are. Kim lets go of Natalies tit and pulls her head to her chest for a breast smoother. She buried Natalies face into her tits and squeezes with her legs. Natalie had to release Kims tit because  her hand was hurting her face. She grabbed Kims hair and tried to pull her head away to no avail. With her face buried in Kims chest and the air being squeezed out of her by Kims legs she decided to give. It is now even at 1 each. This may just come down to a fight of attrition.

They both get up and go to their chairs. I go to Kim first this time, not because she won but not to show favoritism.  This is really going well, they are evenly matched. Natalie is a little taller at 5ft. 5 1/2in. 130 lbs. 34d to  Kim at  5ft. 4in. 120 lbs.  32c  They both look incredible. Rest period is over and as agreed after the second submission  the tops are to come off. Kim tells Natalie that is the last time you will wear that. Natalie says that yellow bikini will look better on me. They had agreed that the winner gets the others bikini as a trophy. WOW! Both women look incredible, well shaped firm breast, with 1 1/4in. areolas and nice hard nipples. Natalie’s areolas are slightly darker than Kims but damn these women both look great. I have always favored topless wrestling and catfighting. I am now getting to watch two near perfect women in a topless catfight.  The fight has been elevated to a new level. They both walk to the center of the room and Kim instantly goes on the attack and slaps Natalie’s left tit. Natalie goes on defense to protect her gorgeous tits. She then slaps Kim hard across the face, Kim’s head goes hard to the right hair flying.

Natalie gets Kim in a headlock and with her left hand and grabs Kim’s left tit and squeezes. Kim has her left arm around  Natalie’s waist and reaches up with her right hand and grabs Natalies left tit. Both women are working over the others breast as best they can. Natalie releases Kim’s tit and grabs her hair pulling hard causing her head to bend down and Natalie forces Kim to the floor where she is on Kims back. She pulls Kims hair and puts her right arm around Kims neck pulling Kim up and takes her left hand and grabs Kims left tit and is really working it over. Natalie is really enjoying this. Kim is pissed and is trying her best to shake or buck Natalie off. Natalie has herself in a good position and is taking advantage. She is alternating in mauling Kims tits and pulling her hair, while her right arm is pulling Kims head up Kim is trying to pull Natalie’s hair to get her off, then tries to pry Natalie’s arm away. She is finally successful at that after a couple of minutes of being mauled and loosing more hair. Natalie then uses both hands to push  Kims head into the carpet. Kim is really pissed now. Natalie says   “Does that carpet taste good bitch?”

Kim is able to get ahold of Natalies long hair and as she is pulling her to the right has gotten somewhat to her knees forcing Natalie to fall to the right. They both get to their knees quickly and lock up arms around necks and squeezing. Kim still really pissed reaches down with her free hand and grabs Natalie’s pussy causing Natalie to somewhat jump and let out a painful moan. Not to be out done Natalie returns the favor and grabs Kims pussy. Kim also grimaces in pain and lets out a moan as well. They are really going at it now. This fight has taken a new turn. Natalie lets go of Kims pussy and gives her a couple of slaps to the face. Even this close she can still deliver. lets go of Natalie’s pussy and grabs her arm to stop the slaps and they are swaying around on their knees. They finally fall to the floor and roll around a bit, legs flaying. Kim is able to get on top of Natalie in a sort of school girl pin and grabs both of Natalies tits. Kim then starts pinching and twisting Natalies nipples. Natalie instantly slaps KIm hard across the face. Kim lets go of Natalie’s nipples and slaps Natalie back. They are both starring daggers at each other. Natalie gets her legs up around Kim and pulls her off backwards, and uses this momentum to jump on Kim and try to apply a grapevine but Kims legs are really moving as she turns to her right side. Natalie then goes for a scissors and has her legs around Kims mid section and squeezes. Kim lets out AAHHH! Natalie pulls Kims hair and asks her if she is done? Kim says “NO WAY BITCH!” Natalie then grabs one of Kims tits to apply more pressure for her to quit Kim is taking the pain and has Natalie by the hair as well and is able to grab one of Natalie’s s tits You can see the pain on their faces. Finally Kim says “I GIVE, but I am not done!”

Natalie  gets up feeling she has Kim on the ropes but knows Kim is capable of turning the tide in an instant. She can not let her guard down at all or Kim could come back to beat her. She knows to come out hard and fast on the offense to finish this. They both go to their chairs, Kim appears to be deep in thought as she towels off. She knows she will have to dig deep to beat Natalie. This is one tough bitch she is thinking. She has never faced anyone that she has had to work so hard fighting and still not be able to hold her own as much as she would like. Natalie is thinking she has Kim worn down but there is no quit in her and she must beat her in a final and decisive manner. HOW?  That is the question. They both ger up and go to the center of the room and no sooner do thet get there and Kim sort of tackles Natalie to the floor and tries to get a cross body pin. She has her head  just past Natalie chest as Natalie some what counter acted Kims manoeuver. Natalie was quick to grab Kims hair and Kim saw on opportunity she hoped would help her to win. Kim reached under Natalies bikini and grabbed her pussy hair. Natalie let out a YEEOOOWWW! I was glad there were no people on either side of us. Natalies legs came up, knees together as she grimaced in pain. She told Kim  “This will cost you bitch!“

Kim is working over Natalie’s pussy in hopes of getting her to give and be done. Not Natalie this is one tough cookie .She was able to get one hand free since Kim was unsuccessful in a full cross body pin, and pulled Kim’s hand from her pussy. Kim’s hand did not go easy as she probably took some hair with it. Natalie was really pissed now.  Natalie was pulling Kim’s arm away from her pussy and she had Kim by the hair and was able to roll Kim’s right side. They were now face to face on their sides.  Natalie with her right hand went into Kim’s bikini and grabbed and mauled her pussy and pulled her hair as hard as she could. It was difficult to get much of a hold since  Kim had a more trimmed bush. That did not stop Natalie from ravishing Kim’s pussy. Kim was crying out in pain. Natalie said to Kim   “I do not care if you are finished I am not.”  Kim went for one of Natalie’s tits but Natalie did not seem to care she was enjoying herself to much paying back Kim. Natalie finally released her grip on Kims pussy and took Kims hand off her breast. She looked Kim in the eyes  and asked her if she was finished? Kim said “YES!” Natalie released Kim and pushed Kim away and they both rolled onto their backs and laid there for awhile
  Natalie got up and asked Kim. “Are you going to remove her bikini or did she have to do it?”  Kim gave Natalie a nasty look as she removed her bikini and tossed them at Natalie. Natalie smiled and picked up the bikini and went over and got Kims top. She then got her top and went to her room for a nice hot soothing shower. Kim laid on the floor a little while, pissed that she had lost. She finally got up and did the same.  I am so happy we were able to get these two together.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 07:11:47 AM by Nutmeg »

Offline Aleena

Re: Getting Them Together misskim vs Natalie
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 08:49:50 PM »
Really well written story with a great build and excellent detailed description of the match!  Hope to see more this collaboration!

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
Re: Getting Them Together misskim vs Natalie
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2023, 01:03:45 PM »
Well done Natalie