News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bitchville Fights

• 35 Replies

Offline bluedog59

Re: Bitchville Fights
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2012, 06:05:25 AM »
So far enjoying the story

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2012, 04:11:11 PM »
One minute, I'm staggering to my feet, trying to loosen this whip from around my wrist. The next, I'm OFF my feet, hauled over the shoulder of my adversary Francine! Damn, this lil' runt's strong! Before I know it, I'm slammed into Kara and back down into the couch! The air leaves my lungs for a moment, and I lay in between both vicious hellcats, stunned and gasping for air. I squirm between the two, feeling Kara's breath on my neck, Franny's eyes piercing down into me. I growl up at her, then squeal--the couch gives in, and collapses! We tumble out onto the hard floor and I end up on top of Franny, moaning as I lay over her. I take these few precious seconds to regain my breath and strength, feeling Francine's curvy figure pushing up under mine. She's beginning to stir..I have to take care of her before--wait, where's Kara?

"NNGHH! What in the world--Nngh! Get the hell off me!!"

As if on cue, Kara pushes down on top of me from behind, and easily seizes my arm that's wrapped in the bullwhip! I gasp and squirm, struggling with her, but she has the advantage over me and keeps me pinned down against Francine. As Kara sits herself on my back, my breasts squash against Franny's, and I let out a moan as more air is forced from my battered body. I'm struggling between the two women again, trying my hardest to escape being the meat of this sandwich while also trying to figure what Kara's up to. Then, she forces my arm around the back of Franny's neck, and pushes our faces closer while wrapping the whip around our necks, and my eyes widen.

"H-hey wait now! Don't ya dare--MPPHH!"

Our faces press together, and with a slight turn of my head our lips meld and press firmly against one another. I let out a muffled shriek into Franny's mouth and attempt to pull away, but that devilish minx Kara begins to wind the whip tighter around our necks, pushing our faces even closer together! I moan and squirm and struggle to break free, my frantic struggles causing my larger, sexy bod to push down and grind over Franny's. My breasts threaten to spill out from my tight corset from all the rubbing and writhing, my tight mini-skirt riding up my shapely hips and ass. All the while our mouths are latched together, while this bitch in the pink dress sits on my back and binds us together. It's then and there that I start to savor the feel of Francine's lips, they are rather soft and full..

"Mmmm..MMmm..MMmmm..mMMM? MMMPH!"

I blink and blush deeply as I snap into focus. This is one sticky bind and if I don't get loose Kara will definitely take full advantage of my predicament. While she sits on my back, planning something, I set to work. My other arm is free and I bring it up to my restrained arm and begin pulling at the whip. All the while, Kara slips off my back and I breathe in deeply, inadvertently pushing my mouth deeper against Franny's. I notice Kara running over to her table. I'm a bit confused as to why she's heading off to her desk instead of pounding either one of us, but that confusion turns to concern as I realize she's probably fetching something devious for the both of us! I work more feverishly, writhing hard over Francine, rubbing my breasts over hers and my fishnet-clad thighs down over her legs. All the while struggling to unwrap the end of the whip from my arm. I let out a muffled squeal as I manage to unwrap my arm, and immediately I push-up off of Francine. We're still tightly bound together and pushing upwards only drags her up with me. I manage to lean back on my knees while Franny sits up on her tush, our faces still pressing awkwardly together. But I use my hands to pull at the whip, loosening it enough so that we can finally pull our faces back. Our mouths peel apart, a thin line of saliva connecting our wet lips. I blush deeply as I pull at the whip.

"Sorry dalin', but I don't kiss on the first date.."

As I loosen the whip and work to get it off our necks, I turn slightly and glare after Kara who's bending over her desk to reach into one of the drawers. I holler out: "Kara! Whatcha doin' all the way over there, ya hussy! Ya'll in some big trouble, ya hear! I'm haulin' both your scrawny asses back to my jail the second I get free from this darn whip!"

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 05:21:50 PM »
I'm seein' stars, everything's beginning to blacken as this feisty bitch is clobberin' me good. Loosening the damn whip around our necks proved to be my undoing and taking my attention off of the kid for a moment only proved to hurt me even more so as once she was free enough, Franny pounced on me. I could barely pull my hands up to defend against her vengeful punches, let alone do anything but flop about beneath her as she punches me into unconsciousness. As I teeter off into dreamland, hearing her yell and scream down at me, when abruptly I notice a pause in her attacks. The momentary lapse in her punches lets me regain some my bearings, though I'm feeling way too out of it to really do anything at this point. Then, I hear the bitch straddling me yelp out, and something cool and metallic snap around my right wrist. I blink, and stir, my head throbbing soundly I realize that I'm being cuffed. What is she doing..is she cuffing me?? Is the kid making good on her threat of taking me back to her hideout? There's no way I'm gonna be her captive, I have to work fast before she can--then I realize my other wrist is soundly cuffed, and I moan in dismay. I lift my head off the ground and blink again, furrowing my brow as I discover Francine IS ALSO cuffed as well, to ME! I also take note of the color of the handcuffs that bind us together. They're pink. I glance up and see that saloon slut Kara shouting for someone at the door. Everything goes fuzzy and dark again, and Ishut my eyes and tilt my head back as my vision darkens...

"NNghh.."

Cold water splashes across my face and I come to with a jolt of life. I open my eyes and blink, and immediately sneer as the first thing I see is Francine laying on her side right in front of me. We're still cuffed together, but the other thing that I noticed is we're no longer in Kara's room anymore. We're in some sort of padded room, it's small and there's a wide mirror on the far wall across from us. The bitch must have dragged us in here, and locked us up. I look over and see Kara grinning wickedly down at us, an empty bucket in her hands. I watch her turn around and slam the only door to the room shut, locking it a moment later. I shake my head as I realize that I've been captured by that skank, and now the dumb outlaw kid and I are her prisoners. I slowly sit myself up when the throbbing in my head and face strikes me, and I groan as a result. I glare down at the slowly stirring Francine, my cut lip frowning at her as she's the reason we're stuck together in this mess.

"I hope you realize this is all your fault, you stupid little child.." I hiss as she starts to come to. "If ya had just let me get after Kara, we wouldn't be stuck in this mess. Hmph, well at least now I'll be able to teach ya some manners!"

I suddenly thrust the back of my hand into her mouth, snapping her head back. With my wrist cuffed to hers I manage to also make her hand strike her forehead, smashing her face with a double blow! I laugh evilly as she reels, and I groggily pull myself up onto my feet, dragging her along with me. I groan loudly as the room sways a bit, the kid's done a fair amount of damage to me already and I'm still not fully recovered from the beating in the office. Nevertheless, I have to push through my own suffering and subdue this skank before she takes me out. Glaring down at Franny as she staggers to her feet, I quickly lock my fingers around hers and shove my firm breasts right into her jugs, making her feel my nipples as she push through my tight corset. I arch my back and thrust forward, rubbing and grinding my exquisite breasts all over her saggy udders, while at the same time I manage to push her further back into the mirrored wall. Once I have her pressed up against the wall, I raise my hands and wrestle hers up over her head. Being taller and a bit bigger then the kid makes it a little bit more easier to control her, but she fights all the way through and is still quite a handful. I glare at her as I hold her still, our faces mere inches apart.

"Plus, on top of teachin' ya some much needed manners, I get a lil bit of payback as well!"

With that, I spit a wad of saliva over her face and then bring my right knee up into her side! I smash that knee against her hip, then back up into her side again! My left knee comes up the moment I set my right foot down, slamming into her left side twice, all the while my breasts continue to push into chest to squeeze the life and air right outta her..

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 04:00:17 PM »
My mouth gapes widely, exhaling a gush of air following that wicked shot to my crotch. A strangled cry escapes my throat and I immediately pin my thick, toned thighs together in reaction to the sudden shot, feeling the instant aching throbs pounding between my legs. Figures a dirty, bitchy outlaw like you would do a move like that, I just didn't anticipate you'd pull it off so soon with me having pinned you up to the wall. I shudder and narrow my eyes at you, breathing heavily as I sink down to my knees. I take a few precious moments to recover but in my reeling state, kneeling before you with my hands hanging above my head and dangling beside yours due to the cuffs, it appears you have me hurt good. I must look so vulnerable right now, the bigger, stronger, older but definitely sexier woman kneeling before the cheap criminal bitch. I can just picture that smirk on your face as you think you've got me right where ya' want me..

"You..fucking..brat!!"

Suddenly, after I take a deep breath, I snap my head back and propel it forward, headbutting that gut of yours! My forehead slams into your midsection, which is actually quite firm i must admit. And while the abrupt attack helps bring back the dull throbbing in my head from when you were pounding on me earlier in the pink office, I see that my headbutt has hurt you as well. You double over me, coughing and gasping, and I lean back as much as I can on my knees while you reel over me. I come right back in, slamming my shoulder into your tummy. I scramble up onto my feet, bent over in front of you, my firm ass wiggling in my tiny tight mini skirt in front of the mirror on the wall. Once upright, I push into you, smashing my breasts against your chest while also sneaking my right leg behind your left calf. I hiss at you and shove HARD, tripping you down onto the floor. My pussy is still stinging from your dirty shot, reminding me that I have to finish you off quickly or your attacks may end up overwhelming me. As you collapse onto the floor, dragging me along somewhat, I place my foot firmly over your chest, right between your fat udders, and yank your arms UP toward me! 

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2012, 02:41:42 AM »
"Nngh! Ow!! Why ya, lil, brat!"

You keep yanking on my hands, making it exceedingly difficult for me to keep my balance as I try and pull back on your arms. Then, you tug your arms back, and wave them to the side, making me trip over myself and collapse onto the padded floor beside you! i groan as I lay by you, glaring hotly as we lie next to each other. I struggle to get some leverage but you scoot in close to me. I try to raise my foot up between us to keep some distance, but your body is suddenly, practically pressing up on mine.

"Uughh! Why, I oughta--Huh??"

I arch a brow in confusion as you achieve a whole lot of closeness in such a short span of time, and then you whisper something that makes me pause in my frantic struggles. I blink when I watch your hand move discreetly into your tight jeans, and for a moment I simply lay there, watching you closely, catching my breath and regaining my bearings. I blink again when I realize you're going for a set of lock-picks nestled in your pants and I fight the urge to grin, instead glancing over your shoulder up at the mirror behind you. It's likely Kara and whoever is watching behind that glass can't see the kid slipping her hand into her pocket to fetch those picks. I then hear a distinctive "click" as the cuffs pop off her left wrist. I watch quietly as you work your right wrist free, then I look up at you as you're finally free of the wretched pink handcuffs. They're still encircled around my wrists..I wonder if she'll try and wrestle me down and cuff me up now that she is completely free. I start to get a bit more defensive, but then I realize what she whispered earlier..that she's gonna try and get 'us' out of this predicament..I take a deep breath as I watch your hands move to my right wrist..and sigh in relief as you remove the cuff, doing the same to my other wrist. Freeing us both from the cuffs, I sit up with you as you lean in close to me, whispering in my ear, quivering gently as your breath tickles the side of my neck..I nod quietly and take hold of your hands, gripping them firmly, but not painfully.

"Sounds like a good plan, darlin'. Here, let me up.."

I work myself up onto my feet and pull you up along with me. Then, after a bit of 'wrestling', I manage to force you back into that corner beside the mirrored window. Along the way, my firm breasts rub up and grind over yours, my shapely hips bumping and smacking gently into your wide hips while my hands grip onto your wrists, keeping up the illusion that we're tied together. I push you up against the padded wall, and press my curvy figure up against yours, breathing hotly against your ear as I press into you.

"Okay..looks like we're outta their sights.."

I turn my face to glance over at the door, then I turn back and look down at you. I tilt my face closer to yours and whisper.

"Listen kiddo, I owe ya' one. You and I still got a score to settle..and, rest assured, I'm still gonna teach ya that lesson you so sorely deserve..but I reckon we settle that score outside of this dump. There ain't no way I'm lettin' Kara keep you prisoner, either. Now, I'm callin' dibs on that saloon whore. Once she pokes her big, fat empty head thru that door, I'm bashin' it in real good! Take your shots after but I want her first. Ain't nobody in this town takes ME prisoner and gets away with it!"

I peel off of you and face the door, smoothing out my tight mini-skirt that's ridden up my hips and adjusting my corset that my breasts threaten to spill out from. I glare intently at the door, awaiting the little pink bitch to arrive and check on her "entertainment".

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 02:36:54 AM »
I watch the door to the room open slowly, licking my lips and narrowing my eyes in anticipation. I wait for the saloon slut to make her entrance, frowning a bit when I notice how long it's taking for her to actually get into the room..I hold my breath, waiting to see her in her little pink harlot dress..My eyes narrowing even more as I see her blonde head move into view. Clenching my hands into fists, I push myself off the wall--only to gasp when Francine suddenly screams out loudly and charges at her! I whirl around and glare at the kid as she makes herself visible to Kara, turning back to see the startled blonde stare hard at Franny with an expression of pure shock and disbelief. She  can see that Francine's free of the cuffs, but she doesn't see me just yet! All her attention is on Franny, making it all the more easier for me to attack! I rush forward, darting toward Kara, blindsiding her with a vicious slap to the face! She doesn't see that coming at all and staggers across the room, moaning in pain. I follow in closely, thrusting my right fist into her belly, causing her to double over with a grunt. I grab a handful of your silky blonde hair and step in behind you, yanking your head back by your hair, pulling you up against me. You feel my other arm wrap around both your arms, pulling them back and holding them firmly. I hiss into your ear as I struggle to restrain you..

"You lil' bitch..this is what you get for trying to capture me..hey, kid! Get over here and let's teach this saloon slut a lesson she ain't ever gonna forget!"

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 02:03:44 AM »
Lot of fun and well written, a real laugh. Thank you all of you.

But, please, kara, pink might be feminine, it is also very hard to read, Can you please change the font colour?

Jenn
peccavi, I have been posting for so l3ong in pink it is my signature color. I do realize that what is easier to read on one monitor may be difficult on another. I will try a different font and font size and see if that helps. Or maybe a different shade of pink.
Is this any easier for you? Or this?
 :-* :-* Kara  :-* :-*

Kara.....ur color and font is your unique style.....same with my girl Francine......dont change a thing cuz.one person seems to have an issue reading it.....i luv that about u and if u change.it for one....then the next guywill want blue.....then the next guy purple......ur style is just that.....UR STYLE.......deal with it people.....! Xoxoxo  ;)

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 02:13:56 AM »
Do we have a picture of Francine, out did I miss something?

Idon't understand your comment. There is a picture of Francine on the 1st page. Also you can click on her name over her avatar to go to her profile.
{alt}

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2012, 02:46:15 AM »
"OWWW! Ya lil'--"

The heel of this bitch's boot drives down on my foot, and while my own hard boot softens the stomp, I still feel the brunt of her attack and it causes me a heap of pain as well as distracting my grip on the feisty skank! I gasp loudly as she uses my distraction to plow me hard into the wall, her body crushing mine. I moan warily as I'm pinned up to the wall, squirming to set myself free when--

"NNGHH!!"

The back of her rather hard head swoops back and collides with mine, and an explosion of pain erupts before me! i let out a scream as the impact thrusts my head backward, slamming the back of my skill into the wall, stunning me even moreso! A whirlwind of throbbing pain begins to build within my aching head and I groan miserably, seeing stars and wavering on my feet. I loosen my grip on the little bitch and blink my eyes rapidly, pulling my free hand up to my nose to see if its bleeding or broken. It isn't, miraculously, even though it feels stuffed. The throbbing in my forehead and the bridge of my nose doesn't subside and I find it very hard to focus, let alone stand. Shaking my head, I grab hold of both your arms and THRUST you to the side as hard as I can! Your body peels off of mine and stumbles about a few steps but I'm a little too worse for wear to follow after you. Instead, I peel off the wall, and stagger blindly, a few jagged steps forward, clutching my nose while rubbing my forehead.

"Ooohhh..you, tramp..that, really, fuckin', hurt..Nnnghh.."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2012, 05:29:07 PM »
"Nnghh..what..what's going, on...oohh.."

I slowly come to, finding myself laying on the padded floor of the small room. The last thing I remember is that bitch Kara clocking me good across the jaw after I had shoved her away from me. For a little prissy thing like her, she sure as hell packs one mean punch. But very soon the thoughts of that lil' wildcat fade from my throbbing head, as I realize the trouble that I'm now, literally, wrapped up in! As I come around, I try and rub my aching head, but find that I can barely move at all! My hands, they're behind me, and they feel restricted..I pull at them futilely, but they remain there, and soon I realize they're handcuffed firmly at the small of my back. I groan, and shake my head, the cobwebs beginning to clear. I also realize thick, heavy rope is wrapped all over my shapely body, further immobilizing me. The rope is wrapped around my throat like a noose, not tight enough to restrict breathing, but firmly wrapped around my neck so that any excessive movement or struggling on my part would effectively cause me to choke. The rope continues around my shoulders and arms, pinning my bare, toned arms to my sides. It crosses over and around my firm breasts, left bare after that saloon skank yanked down on my corset. It wraps tightly around my waist and shapely hips and ass, trussing my thick thighs, knees and calves together before it ends in a tight knot at my ankles. Well, whoever trussed me up did a hell of a job. I can barely squirm..And as if the cuffs weren't enough, now this darn rope just ensures I won't be going anywhere. I reckon Kara really wants to keep me prisoner..

Or at least I think it's Kara that did this to me. She did knock me out and I didn't see the kid anywhere after I got a hold of the pink bitch. That's when I glance over across the room and gasp at the sight of Kara, who now sits slumped and unconscious in a chair. Her arms are pulled back behind her seat, most likely cuffed or tied there as well. How'd she get like that? She was pounding me good when I was still conscious..I blink as I find myself staring at her..for all the insults and names that I've called her, and all the fighting that we've done tonight, I really, begrudgingly, have to admit that she is a lovely, attractive girl.. I guess her hotness really shines through when her big mouth is finally shut. Or, maybe she just looks great all tied up. And she's got real perky, firm tits.. Suddenly, it dawns on me who really put me in this here bind..

"Uuhh..H-hey!"

As I gaze at Kara, a piece of cloth abruptly comes over my eyes, thrusting my world into darkness! I writhe and struggle as much as I can, turning my head from side to side to avoid being blindfolded. But it's no use, the cloth is tied over my eyes and now I'm truly helpless and at the mercy of--

"Francine..uunnh... What in, blazes.. do ya think, you're doin'? Untie me, nghh, this, instant.."

She doesn't do that, instead she grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me up onto my knees. I moan loudly as she pulls on my hair..these bitches have been yanking on my hair all night. She pulls again in an upright motion and I get the idea, groggily getting to my feet, cooperating with her disdainfully so that she can quit yanking on my tresses. I waver on my feet, trussed up and blindfolded like this means I'm allowed very little balance..then I turn my face to where I think her face is, and scowl at her.

"You're in real big trouble, missy. No one trusses me up like this and gets away with it--Hey! What are ya--put me down!"

I feel her hot breath on my roped neck and an inviting shiver rattles down my spine. I gasp softly when I feel her hands touching my helpless, bound body..I hate not being able to see what's going on, but at the same time a bit of excitement bubbles deep inside me for some odd reason..Abruptly, I let out a yelp of surprise when she presses her shoulder against my tummy, and I fall over her. Her arms wrap around my legs and impressively she lifts me up in the air. I blush deeply. The kid's a lil' smaller then me in height and lighter in weight but she lifts me up with ease. Twice now, in one night she's been able to carry me over her shoulder..though this time it's far more embarrassing..I don't know where she's taking me, probably gonna stash me in another room to finish off Kara, or perhaps finish what she originally intended to do and rob this place dry. With Kara and I subdued there isn't anyone else tough enough or willing to stop this brat from accomplishing her plans..

Then, a bit of nervousness stings me as I realize Francine's not putting me away in a closet or another room..she's leaving with me! She makes her way down the back steps and kicks open the door, a breeze of cool night air running across my ass as it peeks out from under the loops of rope and my own tight, hiked up mini-skirt. I groan as she moves us out of the Pink Paradise, walking a short distance to our horses..she props me across one horse, adjusting my prone, bound body over the saddle so that I can't fall off of it. Then, a few moments later, I hear her get on her own, and we begin to ride away. I can't believe what's happening..can't believe how this night has turned out! First the bank robbery, then the incident in my own damn jail! Then the fight at the Pink Paradise, now, I'm being kidnapped by this brat of an outlaw!?

"Nggh..Ughh! I don't know who ya think ya are, or what ya plan on doin' with me..but kidnappin' a sheriff?? Ohh.. oh, you can bet your sweet lil' ass that ya'll be spendin' a very, VERY long time in my jail, sugah.."
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 12:36:33 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2012, 04:49:12 PM »
I let out a soft groan as I dangle over your shoulder. Once again, I find myself being carried by you, reduced to nothing more but a sexy package to unwrapped by my young, fiendish captor. I squirm a bit over your shoulder, my hips shifting from side to side, wrists straining against the cuffs, shaking my head to try and get this blindfold off. My struggles aren't at helping my cause and I don't have much of a plan of escape, especially now as you carry me to what I think is your hideout, but I writhe and struggle anyway more out of defiance then anything.

"NGH!"

I let out another, louder groan as you plop me down into a wooden chair. Before I can even protest I feel you wrapping more rope around me, lashing me firmly to my seat. I offer little resistance now, I'm so trussed up in ropes and with the cuffs on as well anymore struggling would just tire me out. Besides, this is perhaps the first time I've gotten to sit down all night..well, since Kara tied me up back in my jail. I've been getting tied up all night, and it looks as if that trend will continue for the rest of the evening. Figures, I'm the biggest, toughest lady in Bitchville. Wranglin' me up is the only way these skanks, and any of the other whores in that damn town can have a chance against me. You do remove my blindfold, finally, and immediately a pair of angry green eyes flashes at you. You don't seem fazed at all by my glare, and instead move on to continue with your plans with a smug grin on your pretty face. I sigh heavily, and glance about your 'hideout'. Nothing spectacular about this place, no particular flare or obnoxious design like the Paradise. Simple, discrete, it serves it's purpose. I look back at you as you stand in the middle of the room, and my eyes turn fierce once again.

"Awright ya lil brat. I reckon you've had your fun, now, why don't ya be the good lil girl that I know ya are underneath that outlaw get-up and untie me before I really--really.."

My words trail off as I watch you slowly strip off your dirty, skimpy clothing. I bat my lashes as my eyes widen, staring at your fine curves and lush, supple breasts as they bare themselves to me. I blink, and feel my cheeks blushing, quivering quietly in my seat as you strip all your clothes off and stand naked before me. My eyes drink in every little detail of your fantastic body, taking careful notice of your figure, fit and firm  yet soft and smooth all at the same time. Then, my face turns a brighter shade of red as I follow your hands, watching them caress your luscious breasts, trailing them as they move down your firm stomach to rest on that gorgeous backside of yours. I bite my lower lip and settle back into my chair, feeling the temperature in the room warming up considerably. It only gets hotter as you enter your tub, and begin to lather yourself sensuously, taking your time as you wash and scrub every inch of your alluring body.

I turn my eyes away, frowning deeply. This wretched lil minx..she's doing this to taunt me. She knows I'm stuck, helpless, can't do anything but watch. Flaunting that gorgeous body of hers at me, taking her time to do whatever she pleases. The lil brat..taunting me.. I find my eyes drawn back to her as she bathes, catch myself staring, blushing..it's so damn hot in here..I squirm..

I watch you for what seems like hours. You take your damn time, but at least I got to spend a good half hour recovering from the nights brawling. It feels good to NOT be smacked around or have my hair yanked out, even if I'm tied up. I stare at you as youquietly rise out of the tub. I tense up as you make your way to me, your damp fingers taking hold of the ropes that bind me. I glare at you as you begin to untie them, but you don't release me fully. Hands are still cuffed and my ankles bound. You begin peeling my clothes off of me, and I gasp in shock as you quietly strip me nude.

"Hey now! What are you--stop that! Uugh! How dare you--!!"

You ignore me fully as you strip off my skimpy miniskirt and fishnet stockings, tearing off my underpants causes me to curse and glare at you. But you casually toss my torn garments aside and place your hands firmly on my corset. Despite the earful you get from me you manage to slide it down over my shapely hips and round, firm butt until it's completely stripped from my body. I now stand before you, naked and bound, utterly humiliated. You've stripped me naked, and along with kidnapping me, that is something NO girl has done to me, ever. While I'm proud of my body and wouldn't mind showing it off, lil hussies like yourself have no right to strip me yourselves! I fume silently, my embarrassment slowly turning to silent anger, and I glare at you again, but my anger dissolves somewhat as I notice how intently you're staring at me. There's a bit of longing in those eyes, a hunger that cannot be easily ignored. I quiver noticeably, that look in your eyes is heating me up, fast.. it makes me feel so sexy, so desirable, when you stare at me like that. And as you stand real close to me, I can't seem to shake off the scene back at the Paradise when Kara tied us together..causin' our lips to lock..gosh, your lips tasted so sweet..

"NNGH! Damnit! Quit yankin' mah hair! Ugh!!"

I moan and hop over to the tub as you pull me along by my hair. I yelp as you lift me unexpectedly and then lower me into the tub, into the warm, soothing waters, and I let out a sigh of content that I didn't really want to let loose. I can't help it, the water feels good and I'm achin' all over..then, your hands begin to rub all over me, and at first I protest, but then I fight back my own protestations because of how great your warm, soft, damp hands feel on my wet skin. I still feel utterly embarrassed that this lil lass is washing me, touching me in intimate places, groping me, even squeezing my ass and breasts! The nerve of this brat! But then, she takes my hair in her hands, but for once she's being gentle, sensuous as she takes my tresses. She begins to shampoo it, her fingers rubbing into my scalp, causing me to purr and sigh..as you wash my hair all my fiery resistance is washed away as well. I simply sink back into the tub and relax, savoring every moment of this..

Unfortunately, it comes to an end but I feel revitalized. I gaze down at you as you take me out of the tub, and allow me to dry off as you settle down over the large bear skin rug on the floor. I kneel down beside you, feeling fresh, revitalized, clean. I glance down at you and let out a sigh.

"Well..thanks, for the bath, kiddo..But I reckon ya didn't just kidnap me to give me a bath, now did ya?"

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2012, 11:38:53 PM »
As time passes and I relax I feel less and less enthusiastic about going after Francine and Tiffany. I mean what for? Just as well to have both those bitches out of my hair. A long hot bath has relaxed and me and calmed my anger.I must admit I am curious as to why Francine took Tiffany captive. What could be her motive? Does Francine have some sexual desires she wants satisfied?

I step out of the bath and take a good look at myself in a full length mirror.. At my long, golden colored wavy hair. Tiffany is a blonde also but her hair looks more like straw to me, more on the straight side and a washed out whitish color she likes to call platinum. I run my hand down my body. Her breasts might be a tab bigger than mine – a D cup I believe compared to my C cup. But hers must be starting to sag. Mine are still firm and perfectly shaped.  My stomach is flat and firm. Well maybe not “flat” as my core muscles gives it a nice shape. I turn around and peek at my rear. No way Tiffany could have a better ass. And then there is my legs. I lift one and run my hand up and down my thigh and then caress my calf. I always thought my legs were my best asset and they still are superior to most women’s legs. Maybe all this sounds a bit Narcissic but I am just being realistic trying to think why Francine might cart off Tiffany for sexual pleasures rather than me. Conclude that just doesn’t make sense.

It could be she just hates Tiffany more than me and wants to torture her. That I could believe as Tiffany may well be the biggest and most hateful bitch in town – giving that Francine is rarely in town.

Then another thought occurs to me. They are both outlaws. Francine seems to make no bones about being one. Tiffany uses the cover of being a sheriff to cover her illegal activities but she isn’t fooling anyone, least of all me. Perhaps they rode off together and are conspiring  how to rob me of my cash reserves and my treasures.  Now that would be a reason to go and check them out. Even so it is still too nice to stay here and join my girls and my guests in having a good time.

Wait a minute! My treasures! I was out for some time when those bitches left. I rush to my room. The safe is still intact but I check and the dial is not where I always leave it. I open it hurriedly. Nope, not robbed – everything is still in place. Then I check my secret hiding place where I have stashed one of my “treasures”. Not saying what it is because the fewer people who know about it the safer it is. It isn’t the most expensive item I own but it has great sentimental value. IT’S GONE!!! One of those thieves must have stolen it. Most likely out of spite. 

Now the fear of them conspiring together and the retrieval of my treasure inspires me to go after them. I put on some riding clothes. First some jodhpurs as I always want to look fashionable and my best. A silk white blouse that shows off my bosom. Then I concede to practicality and put on a denim jacket over than. Got to keep the dust off my blouse plus the jacket has lots of pockets to stuff in items I will could need. Finally I pull on a knee high pair of soft leather boots. Attach spurs to them just in case I have to ride hard and quick.

I go around to the front where my horse is tied to the hitch. Get on him and ride off looking for signs left my their horses. Not sure I can track them down but it is worth a try. I doubt if they took much time to cover their tracks. 

Kara, I have to give you that, your tits are smaller then Francine's, but they are truly spectacular, very perky, great shape, and I live those nipples. However, your ass will never compare to hers, she has one of the finest around. LOL Speed

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2012, 04:49:08 PM »
The rug feels so nice against my skin, it practically soothes my aching, battered figure and I take what feels like an eternity to indulge myself. I did not in the very least expect such, hospitality, from this young outlaw, but there's no way I would turn down a a nice warm bath and a chance to relax following tonight's tumultuous events. I don't trust Francine in the least bit and I think the kid's got something much more sinister in store for me, but frankly right now I'm lavishing in the quiet R&R time that's allowing me. I nearly laugh to myself thinking about what the other outlaws in that wretched town would do to me if they managed to kidnap me and take me hostage. Only one gang of girls were able to take me captive but that was because they ambushed and ganged up on me. I wasn't their prisoner for very long, either, as constant bickering and in-fighting broke that little posse down, and I was able to make my escape. Now that I think about, practically every girl in that town wanted to take me captive, either to take over my job as town sheriff, or simply humiliate me for arrestin' em. The whole lot of em' have failed to capture me tho, but that doesn't stop most of em' from tryin'. Hell, one of my lovely little rivals from the next town over placed a bounty on my head to bring me back to her alive. She's been sending her goons after me over the past couple of months, and I've been sending those varmints back to her, each one a whimperin' mess. Francine here's got to be the most successful out of the whole bunch..then again, she did take me while I was knocked out. The kid's an opportunist, but she really shouldn't take all the credit for nabbin' me. That bitch Kara played a mighty big hand too. If it weren't for her poundin' my face in, I wouldn't be all the way out here in Franny's cabin. And I wonder, where the heck is this cabin, anyway? I've got the entire outlaying perimeter of Bitchville marked out, and I travel all over these here parts at least twice a dozen times a week to round out any of the other outlaws' hideouts that may be lurkin' here and there. And I've never encountered this lil' wooden getaway. Strange..but regardless, when I bust outta here I'm gonna remember it for sure.

Already, plans of escape are formulating in my mind. It's certainly nice to lay out on this bearskin rug next to this tempting vixen..but I know she's gonna spring her real plans on me pretty soon, and my guts tellin' me, screamin' at me, that it ain't gonna be fun for me! I gotta escape, but I'm a lil too banged up to arrest her and take her along with me. Might as well get back into my town on my own, fully recover and trek on back here once I'm ready to take her in.

Big mistake bringin' me back here, kiddo..I think with a smirk. Now, I know where your sweet ass is hidin' out..

Franny's gone quiet beside me, probably driftin' off to sleep. She didn't reply to me with the softly spoken comment I gave her a moment ago, and I relented to simply laying out over the rug and relishing in the quiet time. I've gotten real quiet like myself, thinkin' that maybe this troublemaker just wants some peace and quiet. It has been one rough, wild night for sure. Well, not so much so anymore!

The Super Bitch suddenly leaps on  top of me and begins pummelin' me again! Darnit!

She took me by complete surprise, bouncing down on my flat tummy before settling over my large, firm breasts. Then, she starts to whip her fists over my cheeks, left and right, causing my head to snap to either side! I groan loudly, but now I'm fully away, and a little rested up, and really pissed off now!

"NGH! Why, ya lil--UGH!"

Being a bit taller then Franny means my legs are much longer and can be used to my advantage. Even with her straddling my chest I can reach her with my knee. First, to unbalance her, I jerk upward just as she's about to unleash another punch. As she sways back a bit, I thrust both my knees up behind her and smash them into her shoulder blades! Bringing my feet down onto the floor, I buck up, thrusting my hips up high and twisting hard to the side to throw you completely off of me. It works, and you roll onto the floor, toward the chair that you tied me up to earlier. I scamper up to my knees, eyes glaring at you with a fierce, determined look. But contrasting with that angry stare is a grin on my glossy lips. I lick my lips and hiss, "ya made two of the biggest mistakes in yer pathetic life, darlin'! First was kidnappin' me, and second was not keepin' me tied up! I'm gonna pound ya hard, bitch!"

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 02:48:26 PM »
So, she kidnapped me for her own sick amusement and twisted pleasure. Figures, she's a dirty lil' brat who gets off on nabbin' hotties like myself anyway so that really didn't surprise me that much. Along with simple humiliation or just to get me outta the picture for a while, using me for pleasure is certainly one of the top reasons why most of these outlaw bitches would wanna take me captive. It's a bit of a relief to figure that's her reason for taking me, since it looks like she doesn't know about that bounty that's on my head that my old pal Rose placed on me. Glad she's only concerned about sex and she doesn't have any plans to deliver me to one of my most hated rivals. Well, I'm not happy at all but just a lil' less perturbed about my whole abduction.

I'm about ready to attack when I notice you stop abruptly and slowly back away. Curious, I allow my guard to drop and stare at you with bewildered eyes, wondering why the sudden shift in attitude. I notice you place your finger to your lips and I arch a brow when I realize you're listening for something. The way you're glancing at the window suggests you probably heard something outside. I did hear the faint sound of crowds and the howling of coyotes over the cackling fire a couple of minutes ago, but quickly disregarded the noises in favor of tearing this bitch apart. When I see you slide on your pearl shooters my eyes widen. I'm about to protest when I watch you slip out the door, and I breathe a sigh of relief. I look around, trying to figure a way out of here now that you've left me unsupervised, but just as I'm about to act, you return, and my eyes widen again.

"Kara??? What in the world.."

The saloon whore managed to track us? I arch a brow as you march her into the cabin, your guns trained on the both of us as she stumbles forward and stands beside me, as per your instructions. I watch with an amused grin as she has to strip those tight-fittin' clothes off, peeling them away from her sexy little figure. I bristle a bit as she becomes naked beside me, and shoot Franny a glare as she intends on comparin' the two of us. As if there was any need for a comparison! My steel-green eyes turn back to the little blonde saloon owner and my brows furrow in annoyance. I size up the smaller blonde vixen, my eyes scanning her every exposed curve with slow, careful dedication..and even I have to, begrudgingly, admit that Kara does have a spectacular figure..Still, nowhere near as exquisite as my own. That's when Francine reveals her lewd
plans and I gasp, turning away from Kara to glare at Franny. I'm about ready to cold-clock her but she trains her six shooter on me, keeping me in place.

The comparison begins, and Franny judges the both of us based on our more alluring traits. I can't help but feel a bit of pride 'point' that I win, as well as a deep, tingling ounce of arousal at the thought that this luscious vixen wants me more..And I definitely feel a tinge of spite for every point I lose, along with a bit of nervousness as the threat of being shot looms in the air. When the brat figures it's a tie between us, I let out a sigh of relief. I shoot a slide-ways glance at Kara, and while I'm not at all particularly fond of these harlot, she certainly doesn't deserve to get shot. I fold my arms impassively below my chest and frown at Francine as she makes us fight each other.

"Franny, have ya lost yer mind?! This is a new low, kiddo.. No one needs to die tonight.."

With that gun in her hand and the way she's backing up to get a clear shot of the both of us tells me that the brat ain't gonna listen to reason. I sigh heavily and turn to Kara, frowning at her. Following the kid's instructions, I take a step closer to the smaller blonde until my larger breasts press against her firm tits. While Franny is readying herself, I lean close and whisper to the saloon owner, "listen, honey. I would love for the chance to whip yer ass but I DON'T wanna see ya get shot..and I certainly don't want to eat a bullet myself, either. I say we give her a bit of a show and go at it for a bit, but as we're fightin' we move in real close to her, and then attack her and get them pretty six shooters outta her hand. Whattaya say?" 

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2012, 08:01:30 AM »
"NGH!"

i crash into the wall with a loud thud and bounce off of it, stumbling forward on wobbly legs. My chin is aching a bit from that hard shot from Kara, but the punch caused more annoyance then any actual pain or damage. As said before, the bitch can pack a punch, and had it been a lil' bit harder, she might have floored me. Abruptly, the sharp sound of gunfire immediately halts my shaky steps, and I snap my eyes up in shock and stare at Francine and Kara. They've frozen as well as the gun had gone off, and for a brief moment the three of us simply stare wide-eyed at each other. Then, the two vicious vixens go at it. Kara still has that lethal whip in her hand but that doesn't seem to faze Francine, who rushes at her in a blind rage. The kid looked like she forgot about me. I smirk and rush forward.

Just as Francine is about to lunge at Kara, I reach forward and sink my fingers into the outlaw's flowing dark hair. Tugging harshly at her mane, I yank her head back and jerk her backwards. As she cries out and stumbles back into me, I grab hold of her arms and hook them back. Then, I sharply turn the both of us around, away from Kara, and wrestle her into the ground. I bully her into the floor, using my slightly larger size to push and wrestle her down, pinning her arms behind her back while forcing her to lay face-first into the ground. I'm laying down over the feisty vixen, one arm pulling both her arms behind her back, my other hand gripping her hair, pushing down on the back of her head to push her face into the floor, my firm breasts pushing down over her shoulder-blades while she squirms and writhes beneath me. I tighten my grip on her hair, and spot one of her guns sitting close by. I let go of her hair and reach for the gun, pushing it against her temple, hissing into her ear, "quit yer strugglin', kiddo!"

With my back turned to Kara, I call out to her, "Kara, sugar, there's a whole bunch of rope over there by that chair. Be a dear and bring em' over here, I reckon it's time we hogtie this lil philly up!"