News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pretty Little Liars

• 147 Replies

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
Re: Pretty Little Liars
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2022, 03:37:02 PM »
You please shut up Mobina!! You don’t dare to fight for your own group so fuck off bitch!!
i do your not just my type
Oh really? You never fight me so how do you know that? Other than being scared, it does not have any other meaning. And in addition our styles also match as well
::) scared of you ? Lol

Offline MahsaMotevalian

• 24yo brunette who is interested in sexfights.
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2022, 04:13:56 PM »
Yes scared of me…
You know what I can do to you!!
You please shut up Mobina!! You don’t dare to fight for your own group so fuck off bitch!!
i do your not just my type
Oh really? You never fight me so how do you know that? Other than being scared, it does not have any other meaning. And in addition our styles also match as well
::) scared of you ? Lol
Never threaten an Iranian girl, She will definitely kick your ass!!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2022, 06:29:33 PM »
Stevie and the Silks whining again.....Some things never change.

shut up little girl or I'll show the world what we do to brats who get out of line
Well said my lovely Sister , PLL forgot their place again we should teach them some manner
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 07:08:31 PM by mosimostop »

Offline MahsaMotevalian

« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2022, 07:07:05 PM »

shut up little girl or I'll show the world what we do to brats who get out of line
Well said my lovely Sister , PLL lost their place again we should teach them some manner
Well if it is like this!! I challenge you to a match with a public result announcement, I am sure your little friends will be very expressed when I kick your ass and send you to hell bitch

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2022, 07:13:45 PM »

Well said my lovely Sister , PLL lost their place again we should teach them some manner
Well if it is like this!! I challenge you to a match with a public result announcement, I am sure your little friends will be very expressed when I kick your ass and send you to hell bitch
So bold lol a pathetic VF challenges a mighty Silk, didn't your clique dead yet???

Offline MahsaMotevalian

« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2022, 07:29:18 PM »

So bold lol a pathetic VF challenges a mighty Silk, didn't your clique dead yet???
Well the only one who is going to be dead is you dirty bitch!! Try it and I will show you!!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2022, 07:31:09 PM »

Well the only one who is going to be dead is you dirty bitch!! Try it and I will show you!!
yawn, ok get in the line bitch

Offline MahsaMotevalian

« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2022, 07:41:07 PM »

yawn, ok get in the line bitch
Anytime whore!!

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2022, 04:48:20 AM »

Like Alexa would be scared of you!!
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2022, 07:22:16 PM »

OMG I have to start by first pointing out how HOT Katie is looking!....Next I want to point out that if thinks end as they usually do, Stevie will need to go Stocking shoping when Alexia is done with her....giggles
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 07:25:33 PM by SexyJen (Susie Q's Love) »
It's all about excitement

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2022, 08:32:40 PM »

OMG I have to start by first pointing out how HOT Katie is looking!....Next I want to point out that if thinks end as they usually do, Stevie will need to go Stocking shoping when Alexia is done with her....giggles

It's not wonder you girls are called "Liars". If Alexa dares to face me, it will be HER clothes torn to ribbons.....NOT mine....
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2022, 12:07:08 AM »
rawrrrrrrrr!
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2022, 05:09:24 AM »
merry christmas to the pll
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2022, 06:33:26 AM »
From VF girls.... We wish you all PLL a Merry Christmas
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Trixie97

« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2022, 07:51:47 AM »
First time seeing this group. So far all the other cliques just seem like  loud mouthed subs and jobbers with ego problems. I wonder if this group is any different and has some real Dommes or Alpha women?