News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pretty Little Liars

• 147 Replies

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
Pretty Little Liars
« on: October 21, 2022, 06:31:28 AM »
Welcome to our new thread! Just to let everyone know, we're still together and we're not going anywhere,
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 05:29:53 AM by BigDevil »
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
Re: Downfalls High
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2022, 02:54:25 PM »
Thank you Katie for holding us all together! We are here and going no where!
It's all about excitement

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2022, 05:45:31 PM »
Thank you Katie! It's a new day 'n a new beginning!
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2022, 01:38:04 AM »
Glad to see you back but unfortunately i have to say
Enjoy your today because tomorrow will never be like your yesterday, Silks will toss you down in lower league
Silks will be strongest again

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2022, 06:47:40 AM »
Welcome to our new thread! Just to let everyone know, we're still together and we're not going anywhere,

I'm actually real glad you Downfalls gals were able to set up shop again and create a new home :)

Now we can we can get back to the Silks spanking and owning you lil' brats :P  :-*

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2022, 12:38:32 PM »
Nice to see u back
 I know how hard it is to lose your thread but ur so cool and fun so u can make it even better
Wish luck for u
Niloo

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2022, 04:57:45 PM »
From every ending comes a new beginning ... like the Phoenix rising in flames from the ashes we have come out of the darkness into the shining light... it's a new day for Downfalls High!

We're back 'n we're better than ever!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 04:59:14 PM by Susie Q (SexyJen's Love) »

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2022, 08:56:20 PM »
From every ending comes a new beginning ... like the Phoenix rising in flames from the ashes we have come out of the darkness into the shining light... it's a new day for Downfalls High!

silks will gladly show your new place
On the floor under our feeds

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2022, 12:00:45 AM »

You can give a message to my former captain and mentor Stevie ... her pretty black silk stockings look great in our trophy room!

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2022, 12:39:10 AM »

You can give a message to my former captain and mentor Stevie ... her pretty black silk stockings look great in our trophy room!
OMGosh baby isn't it just amazing how those wool stocking girls just never fail to show how jealous and envious they are of us...But ...WHO CAN BLAME THEM!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2022, 12:53:33 AM »

We will take that back and put a collar around your neck and i will make sure that our Queen Stevie rule you and use you in the best possible way

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2022, 07:37:24 PM »
If Stevie wants her stockings back she can come and try to take them herself. She knows where I am.   ;)

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2022, 08:29:20 PM »
If Stevie wants her stockings back she can come and try to take them herself. She knows where I am.   ;)

Just so this is like totally clear to the Stockings Girls who read this …. I totally OWN Susie. I have dominated her more times than I can count. Yes , she beat me last time we fought , she got very lucky. Next time I see her, I’ll be getting my pretty stockings back AND I’ll be shutting that rude little mouth of hers.
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2022, 10:18:14 PM »

Just so this is like totally clear to the Stockings Girls who read this …. I totally OWN Susie. I have dominated her more times than I can count. Yes , she beat me last time we fought , she got very lucky. Next time I see her, I’ll be getting my pretty stockings back AND I’ll be shutting that rude little mouth of hers.
You best be careful Stevie or I will stuff those stockings in that pretty mouth of yours! You OWN nothing!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2022, 11:07:17 PM »

im sure you will shut her little mouth up boss