News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suite fights coming back?

• 188 Replies

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
Re: Suite fights coming back?
« Reply #165 on: May 27, 2020, 07:20:35 PM »
Just giving my 2cents to the debate... In NO WAY should Suitfights ever start having clothed catfights. I'd rather go without having a fight take place than settle for just anything for the sake of having a catfight.

See, these are the types of comments that lose me. You're telling me that if Jess vs Alexa took place and EVERYTHING else was exactly the same, but they were wearing bikinis (or something similar), that this wouldn't be a compelling video and you'd rather have it not exist? That's wild.

And just to hammer down the point, all things being equal, of course I'd prefer nudity in a fight! The models are also paid more for nudity in a fight, so it's wise decision for their sake monetarily as well. But I purchase Suitefights videos first and foremost for the authenticity when it comes to the fights and the production quality. If making nudity not mandatory meant it allowed Suitefights to recruit a substantially larger list of potential models and put on more fights it could potentially lead to us all getting more of what we all want. More fights means more potential "stars" and also the chance that some of these new fighters then jump at the chance of a larger payday by fighting nude.

And the economic argument: More fights hopefully equals more sales which hopefully would mean larger financial incentive for Suitefights to put on more frequent and bigger productions (multiple fights in a day. More $ for "dream" fights).

In Conclusion:

Nude fights >>>> "ECNWC" style clothed fights with Suitefights production >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No fight at all.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #166 on: May 27, 2020, 09:21:52 PM »
Until further notice, I agree with everything Keith says, sincerely, he writes my thoughts better than I could.

That being said, what's next for Suitefights? How is the video selling?  Time to hire some Hooters girls who are out of work to wrestle, then explain hairpulling is allowed, etc. etc.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #167 on: May 28, 2020, 03:57:13 AM »
Just giving my 2cents to the debate... In NO WAY should Suitfights ever start having clothed catfights. I'd rather go without having a fight take place than settle for just anything for the sake of having a catfight.

See, these are the types of comments that lose me. You're telling me that if Jess vs Alexa took place and EVERYTHING else was exactly the same, but they were wearing bikinis (or something similar), that this wouldn't be a compelling video and you'd rather have it not exist? That's wild.

And just to hammer down the point, all things being equal, of course I'd prefer nudity in a fight! The models are also paid more for nudity in a fight, so it's wise decision for their sake monetarily as well. But I purchase Suitefights videos first and foremost for the authenticity when it comes to the fights and the production quality. If making nudity not mandatory meant it allowed Suitefights to recruit a substantially larger list of potential models and put on more fights it could potentially lead to us all getting more of what we all want. More fights means more potential "stars" and also the chance that some of these new fighters then jump at the chance of a larger payday by fighting nude.

And the economic argument: More fights hopefully equals more sales which hopefully would mean larger financial incentive for Suitefights to put on more frequent and bigger productions (multiple fights in a day. More $ for "dream" fights).

In Conclusion:

Nude fights >>>> "ECNWC" style clothed fights with Suitefights production >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No fight at all.
I said I'd consider purchasing it if they were in revealing string bikinis as I have purchased those types of catfights in the past Ex: Keri Spectrum v Sahrye and Savannah Foxx both pretty good fights with the Savannah Foxx fight eventually going topless. Now if they held them in workout/MMA type clothing then that would be a HARD HELL NO lol! I see it like this, when a business establishes itself it becomes known and popular for a certain thing and then specialize in THAT thing. We've come to know Suitfights for a certain type of content that's why we like it so if Suitfights decides to go in another direction it then ceases to be the content that we all came to love so then we just go looking elsewhere for something that resembles the product that we used to like in other words a Suitfight replacement.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #168 on: May 28, 2020, 07:23:30 AM »
Congratulations and many thanks to SF for providing us with another amazing, first-rate production. A few observations:
  • These extraordinary ladies were evenly matched. Each fought tenaciously, giving everything they had.
  • Alexa had a stunning debut.
  • The only thing better in the world than Jess is Nude Jess. Nothing is better. Repeat: Nothing!
Let us now pray to the catfight gods that SF will arrange a rematch. And that it will be nude. Repeat: Nude!

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #169 on: May 28, 2020, 04:18:50 PM »

In Conclusion:

I said I'd consider purchasing it if they were in revealing string bikinis as I have purchased those types of catfights in the past Ex: Keri Spectrum v Sahrye and Savannah Foxx both pretty good fights with the Savannah Foxx fight eventually going topless. Now if they held them in workout/MMA type clothing then that would be a HARD HELL NO lol! I see it like this, when a business establishes itself it becomes known and popular for a certain thing and then specialize in THAT thing. We've come to know Suitfights for a certain type of content that's why we like it so if Suitfights decides to go in another direction it then ceases to be the content that we all came to love so then we just go looking elsewhere for something that resembles the product that we used to like in other words a Suitfight replacement.

EXACTLY!: Those who want full-dressed real fights can go to MMA .

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #170 on: May 28, 2020, 07:06:33 PM »

I mean, in no way do I think I was ever suggesting MMA or anything resembling full-attire. I said "ECNWC style" which typically was something "revealing." I really don't think we are disagreeing all that much in the grand scheme of things here. All things equal, I certainly prefer nude as well.

But I'd argue the "certain thing" Suitefights specializes in first is real fights with beautiful women along with his signature production quality. The nudity is a helluva bonus, but you can find nudity almost anywhere. But it is certainly a struggle to find beautiful women AUTHENTICALLY fighting filmed in 4k in a perfectly lit room with multiple camera angles anywhere else. If they happened to be wearing thongs or a bikini or something similar, I don't think that would be a deal-breaker in the least.

The reason I brought this up in the first place (before Jess/Alexa) is that since June 2018 we had only three fights released with 5 total fighters in those fights. And to be clear, the effort Suitefights puts on behind the scenes just to make any of these fights happen I'd bet is insane. But since then, two have since retired. And while still entertaining, Sarah was SEVERAL skill levels above her competition. If relaxing nudity meant more fights, we'd have the potential of having a larger pool of fighters to draw from and have more "balanced" fights. 6+ month waits between fights are rough! And like I've said, there's a financial incentive for the girls to fight nude (so newbies certainly should start nude if they want that $!). But it's naive to think that there isn't a large pool of potential fighters where nudity is a hard "no" and this might open it up to a whole new audience. Basically, you want new girls to constantly be cycling in who want to to "try it out" so we can see if they are "stars" and organically build up some new rivalries. If they try it out first "ECNWC style" and want to come back, there's a greater possibility they'd also fight nude for a bigger payday as well. If we were getting a new Suitefights every month I would have never brought this up in the first place.

But yeah, my ultimate point still remains:

Nude fights >>>> "ECNWC" style clothed fights (thongs/bikinis/lingerie) with Suitefights production >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No fight at all.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #171 on: May 29, 2020, 04:50:50 AM »

I mean, in no way do I think I was ever suggesting MMA or anything resembling full-attire. I said "ECNWC style" which typically was something "revealing." I really don't think we are disagreeing all that much in the grand scheme of things here. All things equal, I certainly prefer nude as well.

But I'd argue the "certain thing" Suitefights specializes in first is real fights with beautiful women along with his signature production quality. The nudity is a helluva bonus, but you can find nudity almost anywhere. But it is certainly a struggle to find beautiful women AUTHENTICALLY fighting filmed in 4k in a perfectly lit room with multiple camera angles anywhere else. If they happened to be wearing thongs or a bikini or something similar, I don't think that would be a deal-breaker in the least.

The reason I brought this up in the first place (before Jess/Alexa) is that since June 2018 we had only three fights released with 5 total fighters in those fights. And to be clear, the effort Suitefights puts on behind the scenes just to make any of these fights happen I'd bet is insane. But since then, two have since retired. And while still entertaining, Sarah was SEVERAL skill levels above her competition. If relaxing nudity meant more fights, we'd have the potential of having a larger pool of fighters to draw from and have more "balanced" fights. 6+ month waits between fights are rough! And like I've said, there's a financial incentive for the girls to fight nude (so newbies certainly should start nude if they want that $!). But it's naive to think that there isn't a large pool of potential fighters where nudity is a hard "no" and this might open it up to a whole new audience. Basically, you want new girls to constantly be cycling in who want to to "try it out" so we can see if they are "stars" and organically build up some new rivalries. If they try it out first "ECNWC style" and want to come back, there's a greater possibility they'd also fight nude for a bigger payday as well. If we were getting a new Suitefights every month I would have never brought this up in the first place.

But yeah, my ultimate point still remains:

Nude fights >>>> "ECNWC" style clothed fights (thongs/bikinis/lingerie) with Suitefights production >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No fight at all.
I get what you're saying and I wasn't implying you suggested workout or MMA clothing I was just making a statement saying that's where I'd draw the line lol. Lingerie or skimpy bikinis would be acceptable used (very) sparingly just don't make it the norm out of desperation. I'm also a little more willing to do without a Suitfights match period rather than have a somewhat watered down version because I'm not really starving for content like some because I'm also a fan of scripted catfights so their's plenty of content out there for me to enjoy in Suitfights absence. (Not knocking those who only like real catfights)
FYI when I say I like scripted fights I don't mean giggling, poorly executed and acted fluff I'm talking decent quality like old DTWRESTLING matches, Crystal films, old Californiawildcats (my all time favorite), and older Golden Girls and Sweetheart  productions stuff. 8)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 04:53:21 AM by jaybee »

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2020, 04:13:50 PM »
Kaff, exactly, I appreciate the desire for nudity, but frankly, I've dated some catfighters that are on these films before and I can see them nude in person lol, I can't often see them fight.  But, even if you are a nude fan, you can get more girls involved with non-nude and then if they are wearing bikinis they might lose that bikini, happened all the time in DWW.

I also know there are fans of the wedgie or the attack to the privates, but you can see, even in this alexa video by suitefights, the girls aren't doing that stuff when they are fighting for real, they only do that when there is a pause in action, a stalemate, you can tell it is totally "fake" in a way that they were asked to do that and so they do to make it be on the video.  I prefer the girls fighting to hurt each other, within reason, but if a girl really wants to fight they are going to pull hair, punch, and grab, not calmly start giving wedgies lol.  The real raw action is the hair, slapping, kicking, twisting. 

I think that raw action comes from people who have the personality.  We all know people that are calm and those that are a little crazy, Alexa has a little crazy in her, Gemma had that crazy, get together the most girls from Hooters type backgrounds and you can find the fierce competitors.  I think most of those fierce competitors will be from this background than from "modelling"  as we've seen a good majority of models quit catfighting way too soon, as in quit making more videos after 1 or 2. 

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #173 on: June 01, 2020, 10:31:23 PM »
Gemma from Suitefights or Jemma from ECNWC. Jemma was the real deal. The other one could fake it and admitted that she did it. No respect for her.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #174 on: June 02, 2020, 12:23:00 AM »
Got a question? Baefight posted pics of the girls drinking wine after the shoot getting on and having a good time before you had watched the fight.

Is this something that you liked to see and would like Suitefights to do something similar with the girls toasting each other after a fight or did it somewhat kill the perception of there being some sort of rivalry or grudge between the women before you had the chance to see it?
This is a excellent question and a topic I feel doesn't get mentioned much. I prefer to think that there's some sort of rivalry going on it makes for a better fight experience. Nothing is worse than seeing the girls laughing and chatting it up before and ESPECIALLY during a "real" catfight. I honestly feel there should be more back and forth trash talk prior to the fight (on Twitter leading up till the day of) especially during the face off. Why do you think the buzz for Mila v Sarah was so strong their was an actual heated rivalry between the two that played out on Twitter. as they say in boxing and  wrestling "they talked us into the arena" so to speak.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #175 on: June 02, 2020, 03:00:04 AM »
Yeah, not interested in photos of that, it's a good idea to make it a safe an friendly place for the girls, but it's not really adding anything to the fantasy for me.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #176 on: June 02, 2020, 04:03:39 AM »
I just posted a spoiler-free review of it in the Alexa/Paris thread. I sponsored it and watched it all.

Long story short, I saw those same smiling pictures and was worried as well. I've been burned so many times! VERY happy to report that they might have been smiling at one point, but during the fight they are 100% locked in on trying to beat the hell out of one another. Fight is legit.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2020, 11:45:22 PM »
Got a question? Baefight posted pics of the girls drinking wine after the shoot getting on and having a good time before you had watched the fight.

Is this something that you liked to see and would like Suitefights to do something similar with the girls toasting each other after a fight or did it somewhat kill the perception of there being some sort of rivalry or grudge between the women before you had the chance to see it?
This is a excellent question and a topic I feel doesn't get mentioned much. I prefer to think that there's some sort of rivalry going on it makes for a better fight experience. Nothing is worse than seeing the girls laughing and chatting it up before and ESPECIALLY during a "real" catfight. I honestly feel there should be more back and forth trash talk prior to the fight (on Twitter leading up till the day of) especially during the face off. Why do you think the buzz for Mila v Sarah was so strong their was an actual heated rivalry between the two that played out on Twitter. as they say in boxing and  wrestling "they talked us into the arena" so to speak.
Yep i like you am not interested in seeing the ladies laughing and being pally with each other before or after the fight kills the vibe and the fantasy they are rivals. A before and after individual interview i'm ok with helps to gauge the mindset of the fighters before and after the fight . But drinks and hugs nah i like how Suitefights just fades to black with the info of the winner and finishes coupled with the up close trademark topless staredown for me sets the stage perfectly. And yes Mila vs Sarah rivalry and anticipation for a fight was probably the best ever.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #178 on: June 03, 2020, 12:35:09 AM »

Yep i like you am not interested in seeing the ladies laughing and being pally with each other before or after the fight kills the vibe and the fantasy they are rivals. A before and after individual interview i'm ok with helps to gauge the mindset of the fighters before and after the fight . But drinks and hugs nah i like how Suitefights just fades to black with the info of the winner and finishes coupled with the up close trademark topless staredown for me sets the stage perfectly. And yes Mila vs Sarah rivalry and anticipation for a fight was probably the best ever.
To my knowledge it's the only time it's ever happened. Anybody know of any fights where there was legitimate bad blood between the girls BEFORE the fight?

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #179 on: June 03, 2020, 02:02:36 AM »
It sure seemed some of those old Crystal fights had some bad blood before they fought according to the interviews.

Personally, I'm cool with whatever. I like rivalries when it comes to catfights. While Jess/Mira never had "bad blood" (maybe they did after the 3rd fight?), Mira's motivation (Jess doesn't have social media, I think?) basically just seemed that she was legitimately bummed she lost the first fight and wanted to fight her again. Everything about that trilogy felt very "organic" to me and not forced.

On the other hand, Sarah Brooke/Mila got kind of weird to me. Mila was out there posting pictures of her guns and shit and being a hardass and Sarah was giving it back to her, but then the fight came and it was basically a wrestling match. The extremely over the top build up didn't live up to it for me and really made me think they were "hamming" it up. In retrospect, the whole thing kind of bummed me out, but that might have been inevitable after the insane build up for that one.

But I get it. They're all trying to sell a fight. Even though Alexa/Paris completely lived up to the hype, it still bummed me out seeing them post giggly pictures before the fight after all the back and forth before they met.

I rambled here and I guess I'm not sure I really had a point (haha)? I guess I like hype and build up around fights, but I think over the years it has become so routine for the two fighters to banter back and forth over social media that I've kind of become numb to it and it's easy to recognize if it is legit or not.