Penthouse Pounding : Broken Promise Nicole vs Chelsea

Started by _I_, January 24, 2026, 03:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snw

I enjoyed the writing you two did. Really paints a picture and really adds to the fight. Congratulations to you both and hope there are more poll fights done with this description to add life to those following it.

Chelsea

Quote from: Serene Savagery on February 04, 2026, 04:26:50 PM
I want to thank these two incredible women for being nothing but amazing.  Well earned victory, extremely hard fought loss.  Both deserve all the accolades we can give them.  He definitely one of the better polls.I have been involved with.

Thank you so much for creating the poll for us, setting the scene and being a big part of the action as the host and with your posts!

Thanks to everyone who voted and thanks and congratulations to Nicole! Your posts were amazing and you deserved the win!