BustyBrawlerBethany clashes with BruisyLucy in a barroom brawl

Started by RowdyOldMan, September 17, 2026, 12:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BustyBrawlerBethany

   She's got me on the pool table rail and she's hitting me in the mouth and in the tits and I take it and I step in anyway. I grab that brown ponytail again and I yank her head down into a right hand I throw from my boots. I want her nose to go. I want blood down her chest. I don't let her set her feet. I walk through her punches and I dump mine into whatever's open -- jaw, ribs, the left tit, the right tit, back up to the cut I already put on her.

I hook her in the body so hard she folds into me and I use it. I smash my forehead into her face. I bite her shoulder. I punch her in the tit while I've still got the ponytail and then I shove her off the table and I follow. This is still a bar fight. I run her into a stool, knock it over, and I punch her while she's trying to get her boots under her. Face. Body. Face. I want her covering those massive tits so I can smash her in the mouth. I want her covering her mouth so I can bury a fist in her chest.

I snatch a bottle off a table as we pass it and I shatter it across her shoulder, not to cut her deep, just to make her flinch so the next right hand lands cleaner on her jaw. Then the bottle's gone and it's fists again. I plant the Timberlands and I throw like I hate her, because I do. Every punch is meant to ruin that fifteen and oh. I can feel my own lip split and my own tits screaming and my head throbbing from the glass and the cue and I don't care. I keep coming.

I clinch her just long enough to rake my nails down her back and then I break it with an uppercut. I grab hair, punch, grab hair, punch. I want her on the sticky floor again but I want her beaten there, not just dragged there. Two hardcore busty brawlers in a dive bar and I'm going to out-work her until she can't lift those hands. Get off the rail, Lucy. I'm not done slugging you and I'm not done fighting dirty while I do it. Yt

BruisyLucy

She's shattering a bottle on my shoulder and yanking my ponytail and walking me through stools and I don't cover up and wait. I fire a right hand straight into her mouth while her hand is still in my hair. I want her knuckles off me. I want her lip opened wider. I hook her in the ribs, then I come up and I punch her left tit as hard as I can, then her jaw, then her right tit. I'm not giving her the slugfest. I'm taking it back.

I rip my head free and I grab two handfuls of that long blonde hair and I snap her face into a left hook. I feel her cheek give. I plant the black Timberlands and I throw the same way she does -- heavy, mean, no pause. Straight to the nose. Hook to the body. Straight to the tit. Hook to the temple. She's hitting me in the chest and I feel them bounce and bruise and I answer by burying a fist in hers so she feels the same thing. Face. Body. Chest. Face. I want her hands dropping. I want that cut on the side of her head leaking into her eye so she can't see the next one.

I back her off the stools and into the open floor and I keep coming. I take one of hers on the jaw and I spit blood at her feet and I throw three in a row -- body, tit, mouth. I clinch just long enough to rake my nails down her already-bare back and then I break it with an uppercut that clicks her teeth. I grab her blonde hair, punch her in the tit, grab her hair, punch her in the face. No break. No pretty. Two unbeaten girls with nothing on but boots and I am not the one who stops throwing.
You want a bar-room war, Bethany. You're getting one. I'm hitting you in the mouth every time you hit me in the chest and I'm hitting you in the chest every time you hit me in the mouth. Keep those fists coming. Mine aren't stopping either. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

I catch that brown ponytail at the base and I don't just hold it -- I whip her with it. I yank her head sideways and I sling her whole body into a table. Glasses and bottles go everywhere. I follow her in and I punch her in the mouth while she's still bouncing off the wood, then I grab the ponytail again and I run her into a bar stool and knock the stool over with her. I want her ribs on the metal. I want her tits smashed into whatever I throw her at.
I don't let her set her feet. I keep the ponytail and I punch her in the tit, then I sling her across the floor into the pool table. I bounce her off the rail. I bounce her off the side pocket. I whip her head down and I throw a right hand into her face while her chest is pinned to the felt. Then I haul her up by the hair and I run her into the jukebox. I want the glass in the front of it to crack when her shoulder and those huge tits hit it. I punch her in the body while she's against it, then I yank the ponytail and I throw her the other way into the vending machine. Cans rattle. I smash her face into the glass front and I punch her in the tit while I've still got her hair.
She's hitting me back. I feel her fists in my mouth and in my chest and I take them and I keep using her hair like a rope. I sling her into the back door and I punch her while she's on it. I sling her off the door into another table. Face. Body. Tits. Then hair, whip, throw. I want every piece of this filthy bar to hit her. I want her ponytail burning her scalp from how hard I'm yanking it. I want her on the floor between the jukebox and the machine with my boot planted and my fist coming down.

You're not just getting punched, Lucy. You're getting thrown. Tables. Stools. Pool table. Jukebox. Machine. Door. And every time you bounce I punch you in the face and in those tits before you can get your hands up. Keep swinging. I've got your hair and I've got this whole room and I'm using both. Yt

BruisyLucy

She's slinging me off the jukebox and the machine and I get a fistful of that long blonde hair and I whip her the same way. I yank her head down and I throw her over the top of a table. She goes across it on her tits and her face and I follow her over and I punch her in the mouth before her boots even hit the floor. I grab the blonde hair again and I sling her into a row of stools and I knock them all down with her body. I want her spine on the wood. I want those huge tits taking the edge.

I don't give her a second to stand pretty. I keep the hair and I run her into the pool table and I dump her across the felt on her back and I drop a right hand into her face, then a left into her tit, then another right into her ribs. I haul her up by that blonde hair and I swing her into the jukebox the same way she did me. I want her shoulder through the glass. I punch her in the body while she's on it, then I whip her head and I throw her into the vending machine. I smash her face into it. I punch her in the tit. I punch her in the mouth.

I sling her into the back door and I bounce her off it, then I drag her by the hair down the length of the bar and I slam her hip-first into the corner. I plant my black Timberlands and I throw while I've still got her. Face. Chest. Body. Face. Every time she hits something I hit her. Every time she tries to grab my ponytail I yank her blonde hair first and I send her into the next thing -- table, stool, rail, door. I want her scalp screaming. I want this whole dive bar used on her the way she used it on me.

You're not the only one who can whip hair and throw a body, Bethany. I've got yours in my fist and I'm going to keep slinging you over tables and into machines and off doors until you can't get those fists up. Keep punching. I'm punching you back and I'm throwing you while I do it. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

I get her ponytail back and I don't waste it. I whip Lucy's head down and I run her face-first into the side of the bar, then I punch her in the mouth while her tits are smashed against the wood. I haul her up and I sling her over a table the other direction so she lands on her back and I follow her down with a right hand to the tit and a left to the jaw. I want every piece of furniture in this place to hit her as hard as I do.

I drag her by that brown ponytail into the pool table and I bounce her off the rail, off the slate, off the pocket. I punch her in the body every time she hits. I whip her into the jukebox again and I hear the glass go. I punch her in the tit while she's on it. I sling her into the vending machine and I smash her shoulder and those huge tits into the front of it until cans fall inside. I punch her in the face. I punch her in the ribs. I don't let her breathe.

I run her into the bathroom door, bounce her off it, then drag her back out and throw her into a stack of chairs. I plant my Timberlands and I throw fists while I've still got her hair -- jaw, tit, stomach, jaw. She's hitting me too. I feel her knuckles in my mouth and in my chest and I take it and I slam her anyway. Table. Stool. Rail. Jukebox. Machine. Door. Wall. If it's in this bar and it can hurt her, I'm putting her on it and then I'm punching what's left.

Fourteen and oh doesn't die pretty. I'm going to beat her and bounce her off this whole filthy room until she can't tell if it's my fist or the furniture that got her. Keep your hands on my hair, Lucy. I've got yours and I'm using the whole bar with it. Yt

BruisyLucy

She's bouncing me off the bar and the table and the machine and I match every bit of it. I get that long blonde hair in both hands and I whip Bethany's head into the side of the bar twice, then I punch her in the mouth while her tits are crushed against the wood. I haul her up and I throw her over the next table so she lands on her chest and I drop a right hand into her face and a left into her tit before she can roll off.

I drag her by the blonde hair into the pool table and I slam her off the rail, off the slate, off the pocket the same way she did me. I punch her in the ribs every time she hits. I sling her into the jukebox and I put her shoulder through what's left of the glass. I punch her in the body. I punch her in the chest. I run her into the vending machine and I smash those huge tits into the front of it until it rocks. I punch her in the jaw. I punch her in the stomach.

I bounce her off the bathroom door, drag her back, and throw her into the chairs she already scattered. I plant my black Timberlands and I keep the hair and I keep the fists coming -- face, tit, ribs, face. She's 14-0. I'm 15-0. She's violent. I'm violent. Every time she puts me on something I put her on something worse. Table. Stool. Rail. Jukebox. Machine. Door. Wall. If it's in this dive I will use it on her and then I will punch her while she's on it.

You're not taking my fifteen and oh in this bar, Bethany. I'm slamming you as hard as you're slamming me and I'm hitting you while I do it. Keep throwing me. I'm throwing you back. Yt

Nicola T

Wow! Another great match up and something tells mw its going to be really close between these two
I like a good catfight, so if your up for a fight or challegne get in touch!

Donna S

Definitely going to be a close match up between these two. Love what I have seen so far and I can feel your hate for one another from your posts. Best of luck to you both

BustyBrawlerBethany

I stop just slugging and I get mean again. I grab that brown ponytail at the roots and I run Lucy's head straight through the glass on the front of the vending machine. I feel it blow out around her face. I want glass in her hair, glass on her cheeks, a new cut opened over her eye, cans falling behind the busted front. I punch her in the mouth while her face is still in the frame. I punch her in the tit. I rake my nails down her bare back and I knee her between the legs because we are back to anything goes and I am not leaving her standing pretty.

She's still swinging. I feel her fists in my face and in my chest and I take them and I keep her hair and I drag her off the machine toward the ladies room. We hit the door together, both of us driving, both of us punching, both of us trying to put the other through it. Wood splits. The door gives. We smash through it into the bathroom in a tangle of blonde hair and brown ponytail and bare tits and Timberlands, glass still in her face from the machine, my cut still leaking, both of us hitting on the way in.

I want her on the tile. I want her head off a sink. I want that 15-0 beaten out of her in a bathroom that smells like cheap soap and blood. I'm still throwing. I'm still yanking that ponytail. I'm still going after her face and her tits and anything else I can hurt. You wanted dirtier, Lucy. Your head just went through a vending machine and now we're in the bathroom. I'm not done making you bleed bitch. Yt

BruisyLucy

We come through that bathroom door in a heap and I don't try to stand up clean. I grab that long blonde hair and I slam Bethany's head into the sink. Once. Twice. I want the porcelain stained. I want her cut opened wider. I punch her in the mouth while she's on it, then I punch her in the tit, then I rake my nails down her face and I shove her into the stall partition hard enough that it cracks.

Glass from the vending machine is still in my hair and in the cut over my eye and I don't care. I use it. I grab her blonde hair and I wipe her face against mine so she gets my blood and the glass on her. I knee her between the legs. I claw between her legs. I bite her shoulder and I shake. I rip at anything that's left to rip even though we're already stripped down to the Timberlands. I want her on this filthy tile with her face off a sink and her tits taking punches and her scalp screaming from how hard I'm yanking that blonde hair.

I dump her on the floor between the stalls and I mount her and I go dirty. I spit in the cut on the side of her head. I slap her, then I close the fist and I punch her jaw. I grab both of those huge tits and I smash them into the tile. I claw them. I punch them. I shove my hand between her legs and I grind and I claw because there are no rules in a ladies room and I am not giving her my 15-0 on a bathroom floor. I slam her head off the base of the toilet. I slam it off the stall wall. I keep the hair. I keep the fists. I keep everything that hurts.

You put my head through a vending machine. I put yours off a sink and a toilet and the tile. This is the dirtier path, Bethany. Get me off you. I'm not done using this bathroom on you. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

     You think that sink and that tile was dirty, Lucy? I'm just getting started.
I get a fistful of that brown ponytail and I haul you up onto your knees in the stall.

 I don't let you get your feet. I slam your head into the left side of the stall so hard the partition jumps. I slam it into the right side. I slam it into the toilet tank. I want your ears ringing. I want that cut from the vending machine opened up again. I punch you in the mouth between slams. I punch you in the tit. I knee you in the ribs while you're on your knees because this is a stall fight now and I am not fighting pretty.

I keep the ponytail wrapped tight and I shove your head down hard into the toilet bowl. It was flushed. I don't care. I want your face in it. I want your hair in it. I want you coughing and dripping and trying to get up while I've still got your scalp in my fist. I hold you there and I punch you in the side, in the tit, in the ribs. I rake my nails down your back. I grind my knee into you. Then I yank you up just enough to slam you into the stall wall again and I shove you back down.

You're 15-0. I'm 14-0. Neither one of us is quitting on a bathroom floor and I'm still going after everything -- face, tits, stomach, between your legs, that ponytail I'm using like a handle. You wanted dirtier. Your head's in a toilet and I'm still hitting you. Get your face out of the bowl if you can, Lucy. I'm not letting go. Yt

BruisyLucy

My hands are slammed on each side of the toilet bowl and this bitch is trying to drown me. My face is under the water and I can't get a breath and she's got my ponytail and her knee in my back and she's punching me in the ribs and twisting my tit while she holds me down. I struggle. I kick. I claw behind me at her legs, her hips, anything I can reach. I am not dying in a toilet for 14-0.
I find the lever.
My hands are slammed on each side of the toilet bowl and this bitch is trying to drown me. My face is under the water and I can't get a breath and she's got my ponytail and her knee in my back and she's punching me in the ribs and twisting my tit while she holds me down. I struggle. I kick. I claw behind me at her legs, her hips, anything I can reach. I am not dying in a toilet for 14-0.
I find the lever.
I flush it. The water drops and I get air and I explode upward. I slam the back of my head into her face and I feel her nose. I rip my ponytail out of her fist and I turn in the stall and I start the dirtiest fight either of us has ever had, still on our knees between the toilet and the walls.
I grab that long blonde hair and I smash her head into the same tank she used on me. I punch her in the mouth. I punch her in the tit. I rake my nails down her face and I shove my fingers at her eyes. I bite her shoulder. I claw between her legs. I slam her into the left wall, the right wall, the door of the stall. I want her on the wet tile. I want her tasting what she just put me in. I spit in her cut. I slap her. I close the fist and I beat her face and those huge tits while we're packed in this stall with nowhere to go.
You're not drowning me, Bethany. I flushed it and I came up and now I'm going to ruin you in this stall -- hair, fists, nails, teeth, the tank, the walls, the wet floor. 15-0 doesn't go under in a toilet. Get off your knees if you can. I'm not done and this is as dirty as it gets.
I flush it. The water drops and I get air and I explode upward. I slam the back of my head into her face and I feel her nose. I rip my ponytail out of her fist and I turn in the stall and I start the dirtiest fight either of us has ever had, still on our knees between the toilet and the walls.

I grab that long blonde hair and I smash her head into the same tank she used on me. I punch her in the mouth. I punch her in the tit. I rake my nails down her face and I shove my fingers at her eyes. I bite her shoulder. I claw between her legs. I slam her into the left wall, the right wall, the door of the stall. I want her on the wet tile. I want her tasting what she just put me in. I spit in her cut. I slap her. I close the fist and I beat her face and those huge tits while we're packed in this stall with nowhere to go.

You're not drowning me, Bethany. I flushed it and I came up and now I'm going to ruin you in this stall -- hair, fists, nails, teeth, the tank, the walls, the wet floor. 15-0 doesn't go under in a toilet. Get off your knees if you can. I'm not done and this is as dirty as it gets.

BustyBrawlerBethany

We hit the stall door together and it gives. We crash out onto the wet tile and I keep that brown ponytail and I run Lucy's face straight into the bathroom mirror. Glass spiderwebs. I slam her again. I want the mirror in pieces and her face in the middle of it. I punch her in the mouth while she's on the glass. I punch her in the tit. I rake her back and I knee her because we are still in the dirtiest fight of our lives and I am not letting her get set.

She's hitting me. I feel her fists in my jaw and in my chest and her nails in my face and I take it and I keep her hair and I bounce her off the sink, off the broken stall, off the mirror again. Face. Body. Tits. Face. I whip the ponytail and I throw her into the far wall and I follow her in with a right hand and a left hook. I want blood on the porcelain. I want glass in her hair next to the vending-machine glass that's already there. I want 15-0 with her face in a shattered mirror.

I don't give her the bathroom. I walk her around it -- sink, wall, stall frame, mirror -- punching every time she hits something. Blonde hair in her fist, brown ponytail in mine, both of us in nothing but Timberlands, both of us unbeaten and both of us trying to end that in a ladies room. Keep swinging, Lucy. Your face just went through the mirror and I'm not done putting you on everything that's left in here. Yt

BruisyLucy

I'm not done with you either, cxnt.
I get that long blonde hair in both fists and I slam Bethany's head into the broken mirror again. I slam it into the sink. I slam it into the dispenser on the wall. I slam it into the stall frame we already wrecked. I want more glass in her face. I want porcelain in her mouth. I punch her in the tit between slams. I punch her in the jaw. I rake my nails down her back and I knee her because this bathroom isn't finished with her and neither am I.
Then I swing her.

I whip her by that blonde hair in a circle and I throw her through the broken bathroom door back out into the bar. She hits the sticky floor in nothing but those Timberlands and I come through after her still holding her hair. I don't let her get up clean. I drag her toward the wreckage we already made -- stools, tables, jukebox, machine -- and I punch her in the face and in those huge tits while I do it. 15-0 doesn't leave her in a ladies room. 15-0 drags her back out and keeps beating her in front of whoever's still watching.
Get up, Bethany. You're back in the bar and I've still got your hair and I'm not done. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

My scalp is on fire. She flung me back into the bar by my hair and it feels like she tried to take it off my head and I still get up. I am not done with Lucy.

I lunge back through that broken bathroom doorway and I rip her out with me. I get that brown ponytail in both hands and I drag her off the tile and back onto the sticky bar floor. I want her in the wreckage with me. I want Pat and anybody left watching us beat the hell out of each other in the open again. I sling her into a table the second we're clear of the door. I punch her in the mouth. I punch her in the tit. I rake her face and I knee her because the bathroom didn't finish this and the bar isn't going to either.
I keep her ponytail and I walk her into the same mess we already made -- stools, jukebox, vending machine, pool table -- and I put her on all of it again. Face off the rail. Tits into the machine. Head off a stool. Fists in between every slam. My scalp is screaming and my blonde hair is wrecked and I use that hate. I throw. I punch. I claw. I bite.

14-0 doesn't stay on the bathroom floor. 14-0 pulls the other unbeaten bitch back into the bar and keeps the war going.

You're out here with me now, Lucy. I've got your hair and this whole room again and I am not done. Yt