Asian catfight NO TATTOOS?

Started by asiancatfights, September 22, 2026, 03:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asiancatfights

People were upset the girls in our videos had Tattoos, and some had shorter hair.

So I found some with longer hair and no tattoos to appeal to a broader audience, tell me what else would you guys like to see?

https://x.com/asiancatfights/status/2102062656660046295

Here is the trailer.

Horny-Jew

Thank you so much for posting the preview. The tatoos & short hair didn't bother me at all. In any case, I want to see these cute Asian girls in catfights wearing long sleave button down blouses/shirts, no bra, shorts/skirts and barefoot.

Thank you !!!

TheRef

I was certainly not upset since a good fight is still a good fight. I can't speak for what women prefer to see but many men do prefer women with longer hair and unmarked skin. It just looks more feminine to us.

Thank you for listening and providing some variety!

LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

 not a fan, sometimes if both girl are it is ok
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan