Worst or least

Started by Txblonde, September 10, 2026, 05:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txblonde

Just looking to start a discussion..there are plenty of chats on here about your favorite this/that...my question is what is your least favorite ...least favorite attire in a catfight, least favorite submission hold, least favorite wrestler/catfighter, least favorite location for a catfight, country with the worst catfight culture, etc...

Txblonde

Least favorite attire is jeans, too restrictive...least favorite submission hold is headlock because my neck is my biggest weakness...least favorite wrestler was Moolah from the videos I've seen...least favorite location for a match is a lawn, grass is sooo itchy...country with worst cat fight culture seems to be any of the Middle East countries from what many on here have said...

Horny-Jew

Great topic !!! Least favorite attire would be jeans - too restrictive as Txblonde said plus not really that sexy. Also, not a fan of socks & sneakers. Sports bras not my favorite top.

Ctfghtfan100

Least favorite attire - street clothes

Least favorite hold - body scissors where nothing happens and it goes on forever

Least favorite catfighter - Mila Rose - she usually fought less skilled less aggressive opponents so they were one sided beatdowns. But I LOVE watching Mila take a slapping beating from Nikki

Least favorite style - slap n tickle giggle filled roll arounds followed by streetfights.  Much prefer arranged real competitive catfights
As mentioned I am a fan of female fighting with my main interest being catfights!  Real, competitive, arranged catfighting has been a lot of fun! Hope to meet like-minded folks!

Drake

Least favorite attire:

Boots or shoes that don't come off easily. I prefer slip-ons like pumps that will fly off at the beginning of the fight.

Jeans or pants that are not easily removed.

Coats or heavy shirts that are not easily removed.

I like seeing the loser humiliated by being stripped naked early in the fight.

I like string bikinis or clothing that has been pre-slit by the producer to be easily torn off.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Least favorite holds are body scissors where that seems to be the only hold used.

I like hair pulling, but I hate it when that is all that they do is just pull each others hair.

I hate it when the fighters are romancing each other or laughing and smiling throughout. I prefer some rivalry.

I like back breakers, camel clutches, surfboards etc, where the back is arched and the victim is helpless.  ;D

I like one-sided fights where a larger stronger girl dominates a smaller weaker girl.

Drake