Discussed with your significant other?

Started by Txblonde, October 01, 2026, 02:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txblonde

Just curious...how many of you guys have actually discussed with your wife/GF your desire to see them in an arranged match?

Mike_Lynn

QuoteJust curious...how many of you guys have actually discussed with your wife/GF your desire to see them in an arranged match?
We talk about it all the time. Meeting another mature couple for a sexy scrap is part of our foreplay. Mike & Lynn

cffanm49

I told her years ago. Even as we talked I put her hand on my rapidly growing crotch, and she still won't even have fun with the idea. Oh well.

maturecatfan

We talk about it often and Marie loves the effect it has on me when we do, she knows I get rock hard so it's win win

NoQuarter

I lost a gf once for confessing my fetish so... rip

TheRef

She has known for years and is willing to play along with it as a fantasy from time to time but has no desire to compete for real. I'd love it if she changed her mind but it isn't something I would ever push her about.

Harrison

Similar response to some here. Divulged my fetish several years into our marriage. Initially Connie pushed back hard, but over time has used this to her control. When she's in the mood she will ask about the latest FCF story or connection. We both know a real arranged fight is never gonna go down. But it's fun talking it through from beginning to sometimes bloody end. 
CatFights are fantastic

Suburban_Sam

I brought it up to my wife a year or so into our marriage. She was hesitant but we were still young so she was open to trying it. It was my luck that she actually enjoyed herself, or at least the competition (she lost that first one).

Horny-Jew

Quote from: NoQuarter on October 03, 2026, 05:49:15 AMI lost a gf once for confessing my fetish so... rip
Agreed. I never ever bring it up. Other fetishes, sure, but never catfights.

Fightlust

Discussed my catfight/wrestling interest with my wife early in our relationship (before getting married).

Fortunately, she found the whole thing to be very hot (and kind of kinky).

She has a competitive streak and is bi-curious, so she was all in.

She indulged me with dirty talk and catfight scenarios and it has become a regular staple in our sexlife.

She knows just what to say to get me excited and "finish" me when she feels like it...  ;D

maturecatfan

Quote from: Fightlust on October 04, 2026, 05:59:38 PMDiscussed my catfight/wrestling interest with my wife early in our relationship (before getting married).

Fortunately, she found the whole thing to be very hot (and kind of kinky).

She has a competitive streak and is bi-curious, so she was all in.

She indulged me with dirty talk and catfight scenarios and it has become a regular staple in our sexlife.

She knows just what to say to get me excited and "finish" me when she feels like it...  ;D

Our wives are so alike Marie can finish me at will telling me about a sexy catfight , it is very much part of our sexlife and when she says she will actually fight she knows the effect it has on me, one day......

lumberjack66

I told my wife this was my thing Damn near 30 years ago.  She almost divorced me over it even though she had fought many times before that.  Went to years of counseling with 3 different counselors.  I don't think it fixed this at all, but helped with a lot of other things.  I believe she just kind of quietly accepted it as long as I didn't bring it up.  She does bring it up from time to time when there is some kind of Ninja Chickfight in a movie or something, but then mostly just to smack me around about it a bit.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)   https://www.deviantart.com/ljack66

lumberjack66

I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)   https://www.deviantart.com/ljack66