Discord Groups / Servers

Started by brez, September 24, 2026, 07:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brez

Hi!

Just wondering if you could point me in the right direction / share links to some good discord groups / servers for Catfights? Preferably Irish & Uk users but all groups would be great!

brez

Quote from: brez on September 24, 2026, 07:10:31 PMHi!

Just wondering if you could point me in the right direction / share links to some good discord groups / servers for Catfights? Preferably Irish & Uk users but all groups would be great!

Anyone......

Bewler.....

???

lumberjack66

I can't say I have found a lot of Discord servers.  Honestly I don't really get Discord.  Hard to meet people.  Hard to find adult rooms, etc.  I think most of them there you need an invite too?

I can certainly invite anybody here including yourself to join my server.  You are all welcome:

https://discord.gg/ubzxkq4kE



I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)   https://www.deviantart.com/ljack66

lumberjack66

I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)   https://www.deviantart.com/ljack66