BustyBrawlerBethany clashes with BruisyLucy in a barroom brawl

Started by RowdyOldMan, September 17, 2026, 12:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brandonpain

I am interested in ALL forms of female fighting especially catfights/catballs. Also interested in other things ( use imagination lol) Not so much boxing. M last name is Payne is why I used pain not that I like causing it cause im generally friendly!

BruisyLucy

Neither of us stops until someone's inner walls give.

That's the war now. Not the record. Not the alley. A pussy pulled out of itself. She's hellbent. I'm hellbent. She thinks better is enough. I still have a style I haven't used on her.
I use it.

I stop the big, obvious in-and-out she's learned to clench against. I change the attack so her new energy has nothing familiar to bite.

I lock the seal dead tight and I pulse.
Tiny, vicious kegels -- not a swallow, not a rip -- a rapid flutter-suck right on her inner lips and clit, twenty, thirty little bites in a row while I hold her matted blonde hair so she can't ride away from it. It isn't a stroke she can time. It's a chewing. Her battered walls twitch trying to find a pattern. There isn't one. Then, when her clench hunts the next little bite, I don't give it to her. I go hollow for a half-second so she clamps on nothing, and I throw the thing I saved.
A long, slow, inward drag.
Not a ram. A draw. I suck her inner pussy toward me like I'm unrolling it, inch by filthy inch, pulling wall toward weld, weld toward my hole, like I want the lining in my cxnt. I hold that draw until her thighs jump. Then I rip out at an angle -- not straight, a twist -- so the exit scrapes a different side of her than every rip before.

Pulse-chew. Hollow. Long draw. Twisted rip.

That's the method. That's what I hadn't unleashed. That's total destruction with a brain in it.

I do it again. And again.
While I do it I punch her in the mouth so her gasp opens her. I claw the underside of that massive tit so her body curves the wrong way for defending the lock. I wrench her blonde head and I glare and I talk through the new rhythm.

"You don't know this one. You can't time this one. Walls out. That's the end. I'm taking them."

She battles. She hits me. She clenches on the pulses and gets nothing. She clenches on the hollow and I punish the empty squeeze with the draw. She tries to steal the rip and the twist throws her off. A sound comes out of her that isn't equal and isn't better. It's the sound of a pussy being worked by something it hasn't met.

I stay hellbent.

Every cycle I try to pull more of her inside out. Every cycle I refuse to stop because she hasn't torn yet and I haven't torn yet and the war doesn't get a break for style. Fists still fly. Claws still rake. Tits still mash and bruise. Hair still wrenched. But the destruction lives in the method now -- chew, hollow, draw, twist -- over and over, relentless, aimed at the inner walls she dared me to tear from her.

"Hellbent. You hear me? Until it gives. Until I feel you come apart on my cxnt. Never equal. Not better. Mine to unmake."
I pulse. I wait. I draw her out. I twist her out. I punch her when she moans. I grind the clit in the vacuum when she punches. I don't stop. That's the style she hadn't used. That's me trying to pull Bethany's inner walls out while she tries to do it to me, and me being nastier about the how. Stay in the lock, Bethany. This is the method. This is the war until something rips. I'm not stopping. You're not stopping. Only one hole gets turned out. I'm hunting yours with something you haven't clenched against yet. Feel the chew. Feel the empty. Feel the draw. Feel the twist. That's me unleashed. That's total destruction with patience. Fight it. I'm already doing it again. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

My eyes go wide open and they stay that way.

I had just clawed my way back into this. Red mind. Ignited body. Fists throwing. Pussy clenching like it remembered it was a weapon. I thought I was in a war I understood -- suck, rip, punch, claw, steal a stroke, give a stroke. Then her cxnt changes the language and mine doesn't speak it.

It starts as a chew.
Not a thrust. Not the big inward ram I've been bracing my walls for. A rapid, vicious flutter-suck right on the weld -- my inner lips, my clit, the rim of a hole that's already raw. Tiny bites. One after another after another. My battered pussy flinches in all directions at once, hunting a pattern, finding only teeth. It feels like she's stabbing me with a pulse. A thousand little stabs. I gasp and my eyes go wider and I wrench her ponytail and I punch her in the mouth because that's the war I know. The punch lands. The chew doesn't care. It keeps eating the seal while my knuckles are still on her teeth.

Then she goes hollow.

My clench -- the thing I was so proud of two minutes ago -- slams down on nothing. Empty. Stupid. The muscle fires and gets air. Before I can recover she takes the whole inside of me.

A long draw.

It isn't fast. That's the vicious part. It's slow enough that I can feel my inner walls slide. Inch by inch she sucks lining toward her cxnt, like she's trying to pull my pussy out of my pussy. The pain is deep and bright and nauseating. I make a sound I hate. High. Broken. My massive tits jerk against hers. My thighs jump. I try to kegel against the draw and I only give her a better grip. She pulls more of me into her. I feel weaker the longer it lasts. Not tired. Thinned. Like the tissue itself is losing.

Then the twist-rip.

She doesn't throw me straight out. She angles it. The exit scrapes a wall she hasn't been scraping. It feels like a hook turning in wet meat. Stabbed. Peeled. A burning line from the deepest part of the lock out through the clit. My eyes water. My mouth falls open. She wrenches my blonde hair so I have to look at her while it happens.

"F-fuck--what are you doing to me--"

I fight anyway. I have to.

I dump a right into her tit. I rake her chest. I slam my hips and try to mash her method flat with raw grinding. I throw a kegel at the next chew -- too late, too wide. I throw a kegel at the next draw -- it helps her. I throw a kegel at the next twist -- the angle punishes the squeeze and the punishment makes me moan like I'm dying. Every defense is a mistake she uses. Every counter that hits her body misses the problem. The problem is inside me and she's in there with a style I have never felt.

Aggressive. More aggressive.

The chews come faster. The hollows come crueler. The draws last longer. The rips twist harder. A thousand times. A thousand different ways. Stab. Pull. Stab. Pull. My inner pussy gets weaker and weaker, not all at once, in ugly layers. First the rim goes oversensitive. Then the walls feel loose when I try to tighten. Then a flutter that isn't mine. Then a give. I hate the give. I punch her for the give. She chews me for the punch.
Futile isn't quiet. I am loud.
I snarl. I sob a breath. I curse her. I hook her jaw. I claw a nipple. I try to suck her back and my suck is soft compared to what she's doing to me. She owns the center. I own bruises on her face. That isn't a fair trade and she knows it. I know it. My eyes stay wide on that knowledge.

The punishment stacks.

Each cycle leaves the next one easier for her and worse for me. Tender. Then raw. Then thin. Then owned. I feel like she's going to pull my inner walls out into the weld and keep them. That's the hellbent thing. That's what neither of us was supposed to stop for. She's closer to it than I am and I can feel the difference in the tissue.

"Weaker--I feel it--I'm still--nngh--still fighting--"

Still fighting is fists and hair and hate and a hole that won't solve her. Still fighting is my clit trapped in her chew until I twitch. Still fighting is my insides sliding on a draw I can't brace. Still fighting is the twist that makes my whole pelvis seize and my vision spot.
I don't tap. I don't ask her to stop. I glare through the tears she put in my eyes and I take the next chew already knowing I won't time it.

This is my eyes wide open. This is my pussy getting punished by something it never met. This is the slugfest still happening around a war I'm losing in the middle of me. Stabbed. Pulled. Chewed. Drawn. Twisted. Weaker. Weaker.

I keep trying. It's more futile. I keep trying anyway. Look at me, Lucy. I'm looking at you. You're tearing me in a way I can't answer and I'm still in the lock. Punish it. I'm feeling every second. My insides are yours right now and I hate you for it and I can't make it stop. That's the post. That's the violence. That's me. Longer. Worse. Open-eyed. Getting taken apart from the inside while I still swing. Do it again. I know you will. I'll still be here getting weaker when you do. Yt

BattleStud

Seeing two dream girls Lucy and Bethany in action I cheer them both, knowing twp  women this hot will fight on regardless is so hot.

Both women look sexier and hotter as they fight on, knowing neither woman wants the shame of giving preferring to fight on than look like a quitter.