BustyBrawlerBethany clashes with BruisyLucy in a barroom brawl

Started by RowdyOldMan, September 17, 2026, 12:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruisyLucy

The jolt explodes through me and I don't freeze. I transition.

Her pussy slams onto mine, vacuum tight, and the shock goes all the way up my spine. Pain. Fire. Then I hook her leg, grab that long blonde hair, and I grind back. I don't try to break the seal. I use it. I hump up into her. I ram. I slam my cxnt against hers like I'm punching with it. Clit on clit. Lips crushed. Wet slapping in the alley muck. I yank her blonde hair so her head snaps and I maul those massive tits with the other hand -- claw, squeeze, twist, slap -- while I'm fucking her from my back.

"You adjusted. I adjusted. You don't get to trib-fuck me uncontested, blonde."
I buck my hips in short vicious strokes. I want her clit scraped raw. I want the seal so tight she can't pull off. I rake her tit until I feel skin. I punch the other one. I pull her hair down so those 34MMMs hang in my face and I bite one and shake while I keep grinding. She slams down. I slam up. The lock holds. Two wrecked, bloody, filthy busty bitches scissored in the dirt trying to fuck a win out of the other one's pussy.

I talk through clenched teeth.
"Stronger cxnt. That's the fight now. Hair. Tits. Pussy. I'm going to make you cum first in this alley. I'm going to overcome you."

I don't ease up. I grind harder when she mauls my chest. I ram harder when she yanks my ponytail. I claw her tit and I pump my hips and I squeeze the lock with my thigh so she stays planted on me. The jolt became the transition. The transition is me sexfighting back.

Stay on me, Bethany. Slam me. I'm slamming you. Immediate. Nasty. Dirty. I'm in the trib now and I'm not the one who loses the seal or the orgasm. Fight my pussy. It's fighting yours. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

The brawl emptied our arms. This is the pussies' war now and I make it as brutal as it gets.

I slam down into the seal until it sucks. Lips crushed so tight it feels like I'm trying to pull her cxnt inside out with mine -- suck her from the inside to the outside. I grind that vacuum. I hump it. I ram it. I fuck her clit with my clit in short vicious strokes like body shots. Every slam I try to drag her inner lips with me. Every grind I try to milk her. Exhausted, shaking, bloody, and I still drop my weight so she can't get air between us.

I yank that brown ponytail until her throat arches. I maul her tits like I'm still in the bar -- claw the top, twist the nipple, slap the heavy underside so they bounce while I trib-fuck her. I rake a nail across one and squeeze the other in time with my hips. Hair in one fist. Tit in the other. Pussy beating pussy.
"Suck it. Feel that? That's my cxnt trying to turn yours inside out. Out-fuck me. Cum. That's how you lose."

I don't give her a rhythm she can ride. I change it. Fast scrapes on the clit. Deep slams that mash the whole slit. A hold, pressed so hard the suction pulls, then I hammer again. I want her pulled out of herself. I want her throbbing against me until she can't hold it. I spit on the lock and grind the spit in so it's filthier. I drag her hair and bite her tit and slam my pussy into hers like a punch.
She grinds back. She claws my tits. She yanks my blonde hair. I feel her trying to suck me the same way and the fire rips through my gut and I use it. I fuck through it. I try to out-hump her. Out-ram her. Out-suck her. Stronger pussy. That's the whole war left.

I talk against her mouth while I work her.
"Inside to outside. I'm pulling you. I'm fucking you. I'm going to make this exhausted wrecked cxnt of yours cum in the muck while I still have your hair and your tits in my hands."

I keep the seal. I keep the trib brutal. I keep mauling. No break. No pretty. Two busty beaten women trying to fuck each other into losing. I'm waging it as hard as a fist fight, only it's my pussy doing the damage.

Cum or fight it off, Lucy. I'm sucking you inside out and I'm not lifting off. Yt

BruisyLucy

It gets more aggressive.
She tries to suck me inside out and I slam up into that vacuum like I'm punching with my whole cxnt. I don't match her. I try to run over her. I hook her leg tighter, yank that long blonde hair until her back bows, and I ram her so hard our clits smash and the seal smacks wet in the alley. I grind in vicious circles, then I hammer straight, then I hold the suck and I drag her lips with mine like I'm trying to pull her inside out too.

My other hand goes feral on those massive tits. I claw both. I squeeze until my fingers disappear. I slap one and twist the other. I rake from nipple to ribs in time with every hump. I want her chest as wrecked as her pussy. I bite the underside of one tit and I shake while I fuck her from my back.

"More aggressive. You don't get to set this. I'm out-fucking you. I'm out-sucking you. I'm making you cum first."
I buck so hard I lift her. I slam her back down on me. I use the ponytail -- no, her blonde hair -- as a handle to yank her into each stroke so she can't float. I maul her tit and I punch it and I go right back to clawing. She slams me. She yanks my ponytail. She rakes my chest. I feel the pull on my clit, the suction, the fire, and I get meaner. Faster. Uglier. I scrape her clit on purpose. I mash the whole slit. I try to milk her. I try to force the orgasm out like I'm beating it out of her body.

No pause. No breath. Two exhausted busty wrecks in a scissors lock in the muck, hair in fists, tits being destroyed, pussies waging a violent little war between our legs. I talk through it with my teeth in her skin.

"Aggressive. Vicious. You stay sealed on me and I'm going to fuck you until you break. Cum. Lose. That's the battle now."
I keep ramming. I keep sucking at her with the grind. I keep mauling. Things are worse than the fists and I'm not backing off the lock. Fight it, Bethany. I'm coming at your pussy harder than you came at mine. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

I feel the aggression she's dishing out. I will not be outdone.
I go feral.

I drop all my remaining weight into the seal and I fuck her like I've lost my mind. No rhythm she can count. Just violent slams -- pussy battering pussy, clit scraping clit, lips sucked tight like I'm trying to turn her inside out. I growl into her mouth. I yank that brown ponytail so hard her scalp has to burn and I use the yank to drive every hump deeper. I maul her tits like I want them ruined: both hands for a second, clawing, twisting, slapping, then one hand back in the hair so I can ram her while I destroy the other tit.

"You don't out-aggressive me. You don't out-feral me. I'm the one who goes over the edge."

I bite her tit and I don't let go while my hips hammer. I rake her chest raw. I grind the vacuum until it pulls and then I slam through the pull. I want her clit crushed. I want her lips dragged. I want the orgasm ripped out of her. She bucks up aggressive and I meet it with worse -- faster, meaner, sloppier, heavier. Exhausted arms shaking. Bloody mouth. Feral hips. I spit on her tits and smear it and twist a nipple in the spit and I fuck her through it.
I talk in snarls.

"Feral. You feel that? That's me not being outdone. That's my cxnt trying to beat yours to death. Cum. Break. I'm not lifting off. I'm not slowing down."
I keep the scissors locked. I keep her hair. I keep mauling those massive tits. I keep ramming and sucking and grinding like the brawl never ended, it just moved between our legs. She wants aggressive. I give her feral. She wants a pussy war. I try to end it.

Take it, Lucy. I felt you. I went past you. Now fight a woman who's gone off the leash. Yt

BruisyLucy

I snarl. I spit.
I don't go sloppy just because she went feral. I go methodical and I try to kill her with it.

I set my hips and I attack that pussy like I hate it. Grind. Hold the suck. Drag her lips. Scrape the clit on the out-stroke. Slam back in. Same pattern. Again. Again. I want her weak and I call it weak while I work it. I spit on the lock and I grind the spit into her. I spit on her tit and I smear it and twist. I yank that long blonde hair in time with every methodical ram so her whole body has to follow my cxnt.

"My pussy will suck yours out, cxnt. Weak fucking pussy. Feel it pulling. Inside to outside. I'm milking you. I'm going to suck you off my slit in this alley."
I keep the seal vacuum tight. I don't break to swing wild. I use one hand in her blonde hair and the other methodically mauling one tit, then the other -- claw, squeeze, pinch the nipple, slap, back to the claw -- while my hips do the real beating. Slow-mean, then a hard slam, then the suck, then the scrape. I want her shaking from the pattern. I want her clit raw from the same stroke over and over.
She goes feral on me. I feel the slams. I feel my own tits getting wrecked. I snarl through it and I spit in her face and I keep the methodical attack. I hook her thigh tighter so she can't hop off the lock. I pull her hair down and I make her watch the grind. I talk against her mouth.
"Snarl all you want. I'm sucking you out. Weak pussy. Stronger one stays sealed and takes the cum out of the other. That's you. That's mine doing it."

I don't ease up. I don't get sloppy. I attack her cxnt like a job -- nasty, dirty, detailed, over and over -- until she breaks or she makes me break. My pussy on hers. Hair in my fist. Tits in my hand. Spit on both of us.

Take the methodical, Bethany. I'm snarling. I'm spitting. I'm sucking you out. Fight it or cum. I'm not changing the attack until one of those happens. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

This cxnt thinks she can match me.
I start to kegel.
I clamp down in the vacuum and I squeeze my pussy around hers like a fist. Grind. Suck. Pull. I try to drag her insides with the squeeze -- lips, clit, whatever I can hook with the lock. I kegel on the slam. I kegel on the scrape. I kegel when I hold still so the suction pulls her even if my hips aren't moving. Methodical or feral, I don't care what she calls it. I'm milking her. I'm pulling her. I'm trying to turn her cxnt out with mine.
Twenty minutes of this fuckfight and our breath changes.

It's not screaming every second anymore. It's ragged. Wet. Ugly. Grunts on the grind. A hitch when the kegel hits. I can feel her panting against my tits. She can feel me panting against hers. Sweat and blood and spit and muck, two exhausted busty wrecks still sealed together, still yanking hair, still mauling those massive tits, still trying to out-fuck each other after the arms already quit.
I yank her brown ponytail and I growl it through the new breathing.

"Match this. Squeeze. Feel me pull your insides. Twenty minutes and you're still under me in this lock. Your breath already changed. That's your pussy starting to lose."

I keep the kegels coming in waves. Clamp. Grind. Release just enough to slam. Clamp again. I claw her tit on the clamp. I twist her nipple on the slam. I don't break the seal. I don't give her air between our slits. I suck at her with the vacuum and I pull with the muscle and I fuck her with the grind.

She squeezes back. I feel it. I hate it. I kegel harder.

Breath changing. Pussies still at war. Hair in my fist. Her chest in my hand. Twenty minutes in and I'm not matching her. I'm trying to take her over from the inside.

Keep squeezing, Lucy. I'm already squeezing. I'm already pulling your insides. The fuckfight isn't done until one of us cums and that breath in your throat isn't going to save you. Yt

BruisyLucy

You think you're the only one that can kegel, cxnt?

I clamp down on you.
I squeeze my pussy around yours in the same vacuum and I try to crush the match she thinks she has. Kegel on her grind. Kegel on her slam. Kegel when she holds still so I suck her back -- pull her insides, drag her lips, milk her clit. I'm no match in her mouth. I'm the match in the lock. I squeeze until it hurts. I squeeze until I feel her twitch. I squeeze until the seal feels like it's going to swallow both of us.

The breaths change again.
We both start moaning into it. Soft. Orgasmic. Ugly. Not pretty little sounds -- panting, wet moans, hitches when a kegel lands, a groan when the grind scrapes the clit just right. Twenty-plus minutes of fuckfighting and the air between our mouths is just that now. Panting. Moaning. Two wrecked busty bitches in the alley muck, hair still in fists, tits still getting clawed, pussies still trying to out-suck each other while the bodies start to shake.

I yank that long blonde hair and I moan it against her mouth.

"You're no match for my pussy. Hear that? That's me squeezing. That's you moaning. That's both of us panting. I'm going to kegel a cum out of you."

I don't stop the attack because it started to feel good. I use the feeling. I grind through the moan. I ram through the pant. I maul her tit when my voice breaks. I rake her chest when hers does. I keep the lock vicious even while it sounds like sex. Soft orgasmic breaths don't mean I quit. They mean I'm close enough to steal it.

She kegels. I kegel. She moans. I moan. The war is quieter in the throat and meaner between the legs.

Keep panting, Bethany. Keep moaning. You're no match. My pussy is still sucking yours and I'm still trying to pull you inside out until you cum first. Fight the moan. I'm fighting mine. Only one of us gets to break. I'm not volunteering. Yt

BruisyLucy

The moans give it away. One of us is on the verge. Maybe both. I don't wait to find out which.
I go full bore.

I stop saving anything in my hips. I assault her pussy like I'm trying to break it before mine breaks. Hard slams. Fast grinds. Kegels stacked on kegels so the vacuum sucks and pulls and milks without a rest. I scrape her clit on every stroke. I mash the whole slit. I try to fuck the orgasm out of her and fuck mine back down at the same time. Hair yanked tight. Tit mauled. I claw her chest in time with the assault so her whole body has to take it at once.

The moans get louder. Softer at the edges. Panting into each other's mouths. My thighs are shaking. Hers are shaking. I feel her flutter on me and I hammer that flutter. I feel myself flutter and I snarl and I go harder so she cums first if anybody cums.

"Verge. I hear it. Full bore. I'm assaulting this cxnt until it gives."
I don't ease up when it feels too good. That's the trap. I ram through the good. I squeeze through the moan. I pull her insides with every kegel and I grind her clit like I'm punishing it. Spit on the lock. Face in her hair. Massive tits bouncing and getting wrecked under my hand. Twenty-something minutes of this and the finish is right there in the sound of us.

I talk between moans because I can't stop them anymore.

"Cum. You first. My pussy's still attacking. Full bore. Don't you dare take me with you."

I keep the seal. I keep the assault. Verge or not, I don't lift off. I try to shove her over the edge with my cxnt while I hang on by hate.

On the verge, Lucy. Both of us maybe. I'm going full bore anyway. Hold it or lose it. I'm assaulting you until one of those moans turns into a finish. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

The moans give it away. One of us is on the verge. Maybe both. I don't wait to find out which, and I go full bore pumping, sucking, and fucking!

I stop saving anything in my hips. I assault her pussy like I'm trying to break it before mine breaks. Hard slams. Fast grinds. Kegels stacked on kegels so the vacuum sucks and pulls and milks without a rest. I scrape her clit on every stroke. I mash the whole slit. I try to fuck the orgasm out of her and fuck mine back down at the same time. Hair yanked tight. Tit mauled. I claw her chest in time with the assault so her whole body has to take it at once.

The moans get louder. Softer at the edges. Panting into each other's mouths. My thighs are shaking. Hers are shaking. I feel her flutter on me and I hammer that flutter. I feel myself flutter and I snarl and I go harder so she cums first if anybody cums.

"Verge. I hear it. Full bore. I'm assaulting this cxnt until it gives."
I don't ease up when it feels too good. That's the trap. I ram through the good. I squeeze through the moan. I pull her insides with every kegel and I grind her clit like I'm punishing it. Spit on the lock. Face in her hair. Massive tits bouncing and getting wrecked under my hand. Twenty-something minutes of this and the finish is right there in the sound of us.

I talk between moans because I can't stop them anymore.

"Cum. You first. My pussy's still attacking. Full bore. Don't you dare take me with you."

I keep the seal. I keep the assault. Verge or not, I don't lift off. I try to shove her over the edge with my cxnt while I hang on by hate.

On the verge, Lucy. Both of us maybe. I'm going full bore anyway. Hold it or lose it. I'm assaulting you until one of those moans turns into a finish. Yt

BruisyLucy

I hear that cxnt moan out. I moan out just as bad. Maybe slightly worse.
I can feel my pussy sucking hers inside mine. At the same time hers is fighting back and sucking mine just as badly. Maybe worse. The vacuum is a two-way pull now -- lips dragged, clits trapped, insides tugged in both directions. I kegel up hard and I wrench her head sideways by that long blonde hair. I battle through it. Through the suck. Through the overpowering. Through her trying to take me and me trying to take her.
My one arm is down on the dirty mucky ground, fingers digging in the grit for something to hold. The other keeps yanking her blonde hair, wrenching her head, keeping her face where I want it while I arch my back and moan out. Louder. Louder. Louder. The arch drives my cxnt up into hers. The wrench drives her down onto me. The kegel tries to swallow her. Hers tries to swallow me.

I don't break the lock. I can't. I don't want to. I grind through the moan. I slam through the pant. I maul her tit when I can spare a second off the ground, then the hand goes back to the dirt so I can arch harder. Hair. Vacuum. Sucking. Overpowering. Two wrecked busty bitches moaning like they're dying of it in an alley.

I snarl it between moans.
"Hear me. Hear you. I'm sucking you in. You're sucking me in. I'm not losing this pull. Wrench. Arch. Kegel. Battle."
Louder. Louder. Louder.

I wrench her blonde head again and I arch until my chest lifts off the muck and I squeeze like I'm trying to finish her and not finish myself. She's overpowering me. I'm overpowering her. The moans say both. The pussies say both.

Stay in the vacuum, Bethany. I'm on the ground with one arm, your hair in the other, my back arched, moaning worse maybe, and I'm still battling. Suck me. I'm sucking you. Louder doesn't mean I quit. It means the war is in our throats now too. Yt

BattleStud

Wow, I fantasise about Lucy and Bethany, hoping to see these ladies finish this epic hot battle.

This is so hot could I be lucky enough to go home with the winner, but even taking the loser home would still be a hot win.

I cheer the brutal pussy fight on.

BustyBrawlerBethany

The moans get louder. More gasping. Hers. Mine.

I reach out and grab that stupid fucking ponytail and I wrench her head just as hard as she's wrenching mine. Blonde hair in her fist. Brown ponytail in mine. Both necks cranked. I lean back onto the forearm of my free arm. My enormous massive breasts heave with every breath, every slam, every suck. I feel her pussy sucking, kegeling, fighting what I keep calling the stronger one. Then there are moments I feel hers pulling harder at mine than mine is at hers. I hate those moments. I use them.

I arch my hips down then up. I thrust. I pull. I try to drag her inner pussy down and out, then up as I thrust, then out again. She gasps. She moans louder. I snarl it through my own gasp.
"That's right bitch, feel my pussy pulling yours out!!"

Then it flips.

Hers grabs mine. The vacuum yanks the other way. I moan out louder than I wanted to. My tits heave. My forearm shakes in the muck. She wrenches my blonde hair and I wrench her ponytail back and the control of the inner pussy trades like punches. I have hers. I lose it. She has mine. She loses it. Back and forth. Both heads wrenched. Both massive breasts heaving. Moans louder and louder. Each of us taking the other's insides, then losing them.
I keep thrusting through the flip. Down. Up. Pull. Slam. Kegel when I have her. Fight the kegel when she has me. I maul her tit when my balance lets me, then I go back to the ponytail and the forearm because the lock is the fight now. Gasping. Moaning. Sucking. Pulling.
"Control. Lose it. Take it back. You're not keeping my insides. I'm not letting you keep yours."

Louder. Louder. Heaving. Wrenched. Back and forth.

I don't break the seal. I don't let go of that stupid ponytail. I thrust and pull and lose it and take it again. Her pussy fighting mine. Mine fighting hers. One of us is going to keep the control long enough to finish it. Right now it's a steal. Gasp for gasp. Moan for moan.
Feel the flip, Lucy. Feel me take it. Feel me lose it. I'm still in it. I'm still pulling. I'm still heaving on this forearm with your hair in my hand and I'm not giving you the last steal for free. Yt

BruisyLucy

"Oooooooooooohhhhhh you fucking cxnt!"
I feel my body begin to quiver. Then shake. Then convulse.

I kegel anyway. I suck anyway. I feel the insides of her pussy get pulled into my tight strong pussy -- dragged, milched, vacuumed in. Then I shudder because this bitch's pussy tightens, kegels, and sucks, and I feel my own insides get sucked into hers. Take. Lose. Take. Lose.

She tightens. Sucks. Tightens. Sucks. She keeps doing that and she drops her ass, arches her hips and back, and kegels in and out and in and out and in and out. The rhythm punches through the lock. Every in pulls me. Every out scrapes me. My body shudders, shakes, quivers, shakes. I start to lose control and I try to hold on.
I moan it out.

"Ooooooooooooohhhh!"

I wrench that long blonde hair sideways so her heaving tits jerk and I slam my hips up into the drop of her ass. I squeeze until it hurts. I try to steal her insides back while mine are being stolen. One arm still in the muck. Your blonde mucky hair in my one hand-- her hand buried in my ponytail-- in my fist. Massive breasts heaving against massive breasts. Moans gasping on top of moans.

I don't let the quiver finish me. I ride it. I hate it. I fight it.

"Hold on. Hold on. You're not sucking me out. I'm still in this vacuum. In. Out. In. Out. Fuck you."

She drops and arches and kegels that pattern and my legs shake around her. I claw her tit when I can. I yank her hair when I can't. I keep my cxnt clamped even while it flutters. Losing control is not the same as giving it. I moan louder because I have to. I suck harder because I have to.

Quiver. Shake. Convulse. Hold.
I'm not done, Bethany. You hear that ooh. You feel that shake. You're still not getting the last pull for free. I kegel through it. I suck through it. I try to hold on while you try to take me apart from the inside. Keep dropping your ass. I'm still here shaking and I'm still fighting the cum. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

My pussy is like a shark.

I feel her body quiver and shake and I suck. Then I reverse. Then I suck. Then I reverse. Bite. Release. Bite. I think I've destroyed this cxnt -- I can feel her flutter, feel her shaking, feel her insides sliding toward me -- and then her own pussy fights back like its own shark. It draws mine in. Reverse. Into hers. Reverse. My body starts to shudder and quiver and I moan it out.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhh you fucking whore!!"
I arch my ass and my back and I take it to a whole new level. My pussy starts jerking, sucking, drawing hers back into mine again, deeper and deeper. I wrench that brown ponytail so her head follows the pull. My massive tits heave. I kegel on the suck. I slam on the reverse. Shark on shark. I'm taking her. She's taking me.
Then she curls her ass and back and rams into my pussy hard with hers.

The ram hits the deepest part of the lock. My moan breaks. I almost lose the squeeze. I snarl through it and I bite down with the kegel and I try to swallow the ram, turn it into my suck, drag her back in after the slam. I don't let go of her ponytail. I don't break the vacuum. I shudder. I quiver. I fight.

"Shark. You feel that? I had you. You took me. I took you back. You rammed. I'm still sucking."

Deeper. Deeper. Jerk. Suck. Reverse. Ram.
Two busty wrecked bitches in the muck, hair wrenched, tits heaving, pussies eating each other alive. I thought I destroyed her. She fought like a shark. I went to a new level. She rammed me for it.
Stay curled, Lucy. Stay ramming. My pussy's still a shark and it's still trying to pull yours in while yours tries to pull mine. Ooh all you want. I'm oohing too. Neither shark lets go. Yt

BruisyLucy

There's nothing left in my body. Nothing left in my pussy.

I'm completely spent. Arms dead. Legs shaking. cxnt raw from the suck and the ram and the kegel and the twenty-plus minutes of this fuckfight. The only thing keeping me from losing all control is rage, hate, and adrenaline. That's it. That's the whole tank.

I don't want to explode. I don't want to orgasm more than I ever could have, not under her, not in this alley, not with her blonde hair in my fist and her tits smashed to mine and her shark pussy still trying to pull mine inside out. I clamp anyway. I hate-squeeze. I use the adrenaline like a fist. I wrench her head and I moan through my teeth and I try to hold.

I don't know how long I can.
I don't know if I can.
Every reverse she does makes my gut jump. Every ram makes my clit spark. Every kegel of hers tries to drag the finish out of me. I ram back because stopping is cumming. I suck back because opening is cumming. I claw her tit because I need the pain to stay on this side of the explosion. I spit. I snarl. I gasp.
"Spent. Empty. Don't you dare take it. I won't give it. I won't--"

The moan still comes. Louder than I want. My ass wants to curl. My back wants to arch and give her the last pull. I fight the curl. I fight the give. Pure hate in the lock. Pure rage in the squeeze. Adrenaline where muscle used to be.
She's spent too. I can feel it. That doesn't help me. It just means two empty women are trying not to break on each other's cxnt.

I hold. I shake. I don't know if the hold lasts another minute or another stroke.
Stay on me, Bethany. I'm out of everything except not losing. If I explode it's going to be huge and I am trying with what's left of the hate not to. That's all I am right now. Spent. Holding. Barely. Yt