News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Titfight Turns into Catfight

• 1 Replies

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
Titfight Turns into Catfight
« on: December 24, 2021, 08:32:24 AM »
Some of you may know Nina Windy(right), she wrestler for LFC and has some independently produce material in her site. Lorraine (left) on the other hand has no previous experience on wrestling, she has been in some street fights with mix results she is a full time cosplayer. Now they meet at a Comic book convention and they end up in a standoff breast on breast for the delight of their fans things started fairly amicable but soon turn nasty when Lorraine hit a little to hard and Nina lost her temper.
Who wins?
{alt}

{alt}

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
Re: Titfight Turns into Catfight
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 05:52:20 PM »
Agreed, I realized the mistake about the two votes after I posted. Nina was the one who posted the Pic about them having a "pechuga fight" which translate to a titfight. I do thing Lorraine can win the titfight but not the catfight.
A fight between two hot cosplayers like these is one of my greatest fantasy. That said, it's a shame that you can't express two votes because I'm sure that the sexiest Lorraine would win both the titfight and the catfight.