News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Wife and the Neighborhood Hooligans Part 2

• 5 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
My Wife and the Neighborhood Hooligans Part 2
« on: December 25, 2021, 08:09:54 AM »
      After being overpowered by the 2 neighborhood girl thugs, Jessica and Taylor, Andrea talked repeatedly of revenge.  Most of her ideas had involved catching them committing a crime and reporting them to the police, but she never could catch them doing anything wrong.  I also could not forget about her being overpowered, but for a different reason.  To me, it was a sexy, magical night.  Of course, I mostly kept that opinion to myself. 
   One night, while I was watching TV in the living room, Andrea walked by, wearing nothing but one of my t-shirts and some panties.  While Jessica and Taylor had not committed any crimes lately, that we were aware of, I felt it was criminal for Andrea to prance around the house, so skimpily attired, and not want sex.  She went into the basement to watch TV.  I followed her down and hinted at my desire for coitus, but she was quickly engrossed in some movie.  After watching her cross and uncross her shapely legs numerous times, I went back upstairs, sexually frustrated. 
         As I stood by a front window, I saw Jessica and Taylor walk by.  I had not seen them since the previous encounter, which was almost 2 years prior. 
Jessica still had the same cute face and slim frame.  Her left arm was now covered in tattoos and her hair was dyed black.  She wore a black halter top, a white ruffled micro mini skirt, and black boots, an ensemble that nicely showed off her flat, smooth tummy and lean legs.  Though not very shapely, her petite tanned body was still nice to look at.
         The last time I had seen Taylor, she had a decent ass, but small tits.  My wife was slightly taller than the short bottle blonde, but Taylor now probably outweighed her by 5 lbs.  A lot of the added weight was in her boobs, which were now of respectable size, though her arms, legs, and ass had thickened as well.  Although she had a shapelier look, her face was still very average.  She showed off her curvy body by wearing a tight red t-shirt, black leggings, and white sneakers. 
   Even if I had not already been so aroused, the sight of these two cute punks would have been enough to get me turned on. You know how when you get aroused, your judgment is not what it should be? This was a good example of me thinking with the wrong organ. I decided to walk outside and catch up on old times.  When I approached them, they suddenly looked defensive.
   “I hope you didn’t call the police again,” Jessica said, “Cause we haven’t done nothing wrong. We’re just going to our friend Mariah’s house.”
   “No, no, I’m not calling the police,” the duo had caught me off guard and I did not have a solid plan, but I decided to use a little psychology on the girls and see where it took me. “I just wanted to warn you that Andrea was inside, and she hasn’t forgotten what you two did to her.  If she gets her hands on you girls, there’s no telling what she might do.”
   “We’re not afraid of her,” Taylor said.
   “Yeah,” added Jessica, “Your wife is all tits and no fight.  Tell her if she wants a piece of us, she knows where she can find us.”
   “Tell her yourself,” I said, “She’s inside in the basement.”
   “Maybe we will.  Come on Taylor, let’s have a talk with the bitch.”
   It goes without saying that a good husband should never encourage two girls to jump their wife, but I was so aroused my inflamed libido was calling the shots.  Plus, deep down I probably felt my wife deserved to be punished for sexily sauntering around the house and getting me worked up, but not providing any relief.
   I followed them into the house, but stopped at the top of the basement stairs, hoping Andrea would not see me.  She was still sitting on the couch, watching TV, one knee pulled up to her chin, showing off her thigh and pink panties.  My wife was so engrossed in the movie, that she did not pay any attention to the two thugs at first, probably thinking it was me coming down the stairs. 
   When the duo saw my wife, their expression turned from angry to lustful.  Andrea was a sexy sight, posed on the couch in just a t-shirt. The two girls had already revealed their bisexual tendencies in the last encounter and looked a little turned on by the sexy vision on the couch.
   “Wh…what are you 2 doing in here?” Andrea stammered, “You can’t just barge into my house!”
   “I heard you wanted to talk,” Taylor said as she sat down beside Andrea.
   “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” my wife looked bewildered as Jessica sat on the other side of her.  She grabbed Andrea’s ankles and spun her around so that my wife’s shapely legs were across her lap.  Taylor wrapped her arms around Andrea’s chest. “Wait… wait a minute.  What are you 2 doing?”
   “We just wanted to talk,” Jessica said, as she began caressing Andrea’s shapely legs. 
   “You... you’d better leave before… before…”
   “Before you call the cops again,” Jessica said with a laugh.  “Maybe if it’s the same cops we’ll wait around and watch them molest you some more.  Besides, we’re just starting to have fun.”
   Taylor cupped Andrea’s boobs from behind, gently squeezing them.  Andrea appeared flummoxed and her face was flushed.  Jessica lifted a foot and kissed the top of it before she began nibbling and then sucking on Andrea’s toes.  Suddenly my wife let out a soft gasp and her breathing became irregular.  She had a pained expression on her face as she was becoming aroused against her will. 
   Summoning all the willpower she could attain, Andrea removed Taylor’s hands from her tits and pushed Jessica away with her feet.  Taylor grabbed Andrea’s arms and restrained her, while Jessica crawled between Andrea’s legs and snatched a handful of strawberry blonde hair, and pulled my wife’s head back.  Now the cute hooligans had an expression of lustful anger. 
   “You shouldn’t have done that,” Jessica hissed, “We all could’ve had fun but now it’s just going to be me and Taylor having fun.”  She released Andrea’s hair and slid her hands down Andrea’s t-shirt.  Her arms being held back by Taylor, caused Andrea’s boobs to thrust forward.  As Jessica rubbed her tits, Andrea’s nipples began protruding out like tiny pebbles.  I enjoyed watching Jessica pawing Andrea’s plump mounds, which were pressed tightly against her t-shirt.  The dark-haired vixen flicked the swollen nipples and pinched and twisted them, causing my wife to let out a painful squeal.
   Events were playing out better than I could imagine.  In my book, watching my wife being fondled by two sexy females equates to a fun Saturday night. 
My wife was not having as much fun as I was and decided to fight back.  She wrapped her legs around Jessica’s narrow waist and began to squeeze.  My wife has strong thighs and Jessica gasped as the constrictor-type hold took its toll.  The hood’s adorable face grimaced in pain as she tried to pry Andrea’s legs apart but could not.  She had not realized the mistake she had made when she had crawled in between Andrea’s powerful legs.  Jessica’s tanned face started turning blue as my wife increased the pressure.
   Desperately, Jessica fired a punch into Andrea’s exposed tummy.  My wife grunted as she struggled to maintain the pressure with her legs.  Jessica punched her again, drilling her fist into Andrea’s lower belly.  My wife’s mouth dropped open as she gagged in pain.  While my wife has a narrow waist, she does not have hard abs.  With Taylor holding her arms, she was left wide open to Jessica’s blows.  Her legs went limp as Jessica continued the attack.  Jessica did not just target her tummy; she also went after Andrea’s plump breasts, pummeling the tender mounds.  Fortunately for Andrea, Jessica was interested in more than simply giving her a pounding.
   “Do you want me to stop,” Jessica asked as she leaned in close and took Andrea’s chin in her hand.  Andrea nodded. “I can’t hear you. If you want me to stop then say it.”
   “I want you to stop,” Andrea said meekly.
   “Okay,” Jessica sat back on her heels, “I’ve got other things on my mind than beating your ass.” She reached forward and grabbed the waistband of Andrea’s panties and slid them down her legs.
   “No, don’t,” Andrea whimpered to no avail. 
   Pantyless, my wife seemed even more vulnerable to attack, but before Jessica could do anything else, Taylor stopped her.
   “Wait,” the blonde said, “We promised T-Bone and Cade that they could watch if we ever…you know…met up with this bimbo again.  Plus, Mariah wanted in on the action too.” Mariah is a friend of theirs that lives a few houses down.
   “You’re right.  I’ll give them a call; you hold onto our sexy little toy.”  Jessica got up and walked over near me and pulled out her phone.  “Hey sweetie, guess where I’m at? No, not even close.  I’m at that bitch’s house that called the cops on me and Taylor a while back.  Yeah, the one with the big tits and fat ass.”
   As Jessica talked to her boyfriend, Andrea realized she was in a desperate situation.  She began to struggle and managed to get one arm loose and slammed her elbow into Taylor’s stomach.  The bleach blonde grunted in pain as my wife broke free.  Andrea turned and faced Taylor and they began wrestling.  Jessica was so engrossed in her conversation that she remained oblivious to what was going on behind her. 
   The two blondes fell onto the floor and began rolling around.  The last time they had fought, Andrea had been the stronger but now Taylor seemed to have the advantage.  The shapely hoodlum was able to mount my wife and pin her shoulders to the carpet. 
Even as my wife squealed and kicked her sexy legs frantically, Jessica still did not pay them any attention.  After she finished talking to her boyfriend, she called Mariah. 
          Eventually, Andrea was able to flip Taylor off.  Taylor may have been stronger, but my wife was fighting desperately and soon took control of the fight.  The basement is used as our game room and has a couple of old video game consoles laying on a shelf.  Andrea grabbed a controller and used the cord to tie Taylor’s hands behind her back.
   “Jessica…help!” Taylor shrieked. 
   Jessica heard her and turned around as Andrea stood up.  The dark-haired girl charged Andrea and grabbed my wife’s strawberry blonde hair.  Jessica was not as strong as Taylor but was a more vicious fighter.  She began to sling Andrea around the room by her hair. 
   About that time, I heard our front door open and a moment later Mariah appeared wearing a black sleeveless shirt, tight jeans, and combat boots.  She walked past me, just like a welcomed guest. I grabbed her wrist to stop her from going down the stairs.  Andrea was having enough trouble as it was without Mariah jumping in. 
   “Don’t worry,” she said, “I just came to watch.”  Mariah was not a big girl but looked fit.  She had been a cheerleader at one point before she began to hang around with a rough crowd.  Only slightly taller and heavier than my wife, she had a flat chest and a tight-looking ass.  Even in jeans, her legs still had the muscular look of a cheerleader, and her arms were also well-toned. 
   I did not trust her but then she brushed her shoulder-length brown hair out of her face, smiled, and batted her eyes at me.  Despite her tough-looking attire, she knew how to flirt, and she had long, natural eyelashes and beautiful blue eyes that could make any man melt.  When she leaned in and kissed me on the mouth, my head began to spin, and I became putty in her hands.  She stood by me as we turned our attention back to the fight.
   Jessica was still roughing Andrea up and was on top of her on the floor.  I noticed the raven-haired cutie’s top was missing and she was fighting bare-breasted. Andrea tried to use her size and strength to her advantage, but Jessica fought dirty, pulling hair and scratching.  Inevitable, my wife was able to overpower her but not before Jessica had inflicted her share of damage. 
   Andrea grabbed another old video game controller and began to tie Jessica’s hands.  Mariah left my side and walked down the stairs.  I should have stopped her, but I was so aroused and was not ready for the night to end. 
   When Andrea saw Mariah, she stood up to face her.  My wife looked confident enough, which was no easy feat considering her appearance.  Her hair was a disheveled mess, and her soft, pale skin was tattered with scratch marks. 
   Andrea threw a roundhouse at Mariah, but the brunette blocked it and then countered with her own punch which sent Andrea reeling.  I knew that Mariah was seen as the leader of her little group of friends, and I began to understand why.  She was by far a superior fighter to Jessica and Taylor, as Andrea found out the hard way.  My wife tried to put up a good fight, but Mariah was stronger, faster, and better. 
   The brunette pounded Andrea with a series of hard body shots but mostly stayed away from her face.  My wife looked so vulnerable fighting in the ragged t-shirt, the skimpy garb barely covering her shapely body.  I knew I should intervene, but I wanted to give her a chance to make a comeback, but when a hard shot to her right boob sent her crumpling to the floor, I knew the fight was lost. 
    Then I noticed Jessica was loose and untying Taylor.  Apparently, Mariah had interrupted Andrea before she had properly secured Jessica.  Now they were both free and approaching Andrea.  With my wife beaten and outnumbered 3-1, my mind was made up and I decided to step in. 
   Jessica saw me coming down the stairs and walked over to meet me.  “You’re not getting tired of the fun, are you?” She asked, “Because we’re just getting started.”  She slid her hand along the front of my jeans and began rubbing my crotch.  Being distracted by the cute, topless girl massaging my shaft, I did not notice Taylor come up behind me.  In my horny stupor, I offered no resistance as she pulled my hands behind me and tied them together with my wife’s panties. 
   “Hey… wait a minute,” I protested feebly as they walked away. 
   Mariah was on top of Andrea, slapping her in the face.  My wife tried to fight her off but was simply overpowered by the brunette.  Helpless to do anything about it, I tried to enjoy the view of my wife’s sexy body squirming under the ex-cheerleader turned punk.  I loved watching Andrea fight and I did not mind seeing her get roughed up a little, but I did not want to see her get badly hurt. 
   “Ease up, Mariah,” Jessica said, “Me and Taylor want to put on a show for the boys when they get here.”
   “Fine,” said Mariah, “This is your party anyways.”
   Mariah got off Andrea while Jessica and Taylor grabbed the controller cords.  They drug Andrea over to a sofa and tied her wrists to the legs.  The trio stood over her, admiring their handiwork.  Andrea lay there breathing heavily, looking like a sexy mess.  The only garment of clothing she wore was her t-shirt which was stretched and ripped to the point her left boob was showing.  Jessica sat on the floor to the right of Andrea and Mariah sat to her left.
   “When mine and Taylor’s boyfriends get here, we’re going to have some more fun,” Jessica said, “We told them about beating you up and having our way with you last time, but they didn’t believe us.”
   “Probably because they’ve seen you two get your ass kicked so many times,” Mariah said with a laugh.
   Jessica continued, ignoring Mariah, “We promised them that we would let them watch the next time we met up.”
   “And just to make it more fun and give you a little motivation, I promise to stay out of it,” Mariah said as she cupped Andrea’s left boob and began to massage it. “It will just be you against them and if you win, we’ll leave and never bother you again.” 
   Between Mariah planting the idea of them leaving and her boob being massaged, Andrea seemed to perk up a little.  Jessica placed her hand on Andrea’s thigh and began to stroke it. Mariah leaned over and ran her tongue over and around Andrea’s nipple, while Jessica began kissing Andrea’s neck. 
Taylor, being the odd one out, stood there awkwardly for the moment, a look of lust in her eyes.  When Mariah began sucking on Andrea’s boob, Taylor began rubbing her own crotch.  Andrea squealed as Jessica nipped at her ear with her teeth.  Then the dark-haired girl slid her hands between my wife’s creamy hips and began massaging her inner thighs.  When she stroked the cleft between her legs, Jessica smiled.
   “You deviant little slut,” Jessica said, then turned to her friends, “She’s wet.”
   Andrea’s cheeks, already pink from being slapped repeatedly, turned a shade of crimson in embarrassment.  In truth, my wife might not have enjoyed being beat up by these girls she could not stand, but her body enjoyed the attention it was receiving at the moment. 
   I was so focused on my adorable wife being fondled on the floor by her tormentors, I did not hear the two guys come into the house.  One of them was a big, muscled guy with a mohawk and the other was a tall, lanky guy with numerous facial piercings.  They walked past without acknowledging me and went over to the girls.  Jessica got up and she and Taylor gave their boyfriends a hug and a kiss.   
   As they greeted each other, Mariah untied Andrea and let her up.  My wife had her back to the boys and her t-shirt was pulled up showing off her plump tush.  This immediately got their attention.
        “Wow, she does have a nice ass,” the big one called T-Bone said, “Big and juicy.” He was Jessica’s boyfriend.  She looked a little miffed at the attention he was giving my wife’s well-rounded bottom since she had such a small ass herself. 
   When he reached down and patted my wife’s ass, I became a little miffed as well.  It was a good thing I was tied up; I would have hated to have to beat up someone of his size.
   Jessica turned his attention from my wife by leaning her back into him and pulling his arms around her.  She placed his hands on her tits.  Jessica may not be well endowed in the chest area, but her A-cup mounds were enough to get T-Bone’s focus from Andrea to Jessica. 
   “So, here’s the deal,” Mariah said, taking charge, “It’s a two on one fight, if the blonde bimbo wins, we leave, if she loses, well… then we don’t leave.”  Her friends laughed salaciously. 
   Andrea prepared for combat as she faced off against Taylor.  Jessica was still enjoying T-Bone’s embrace, so it was just the strawberry blonde vs the bleached blonde at first. 
   All the sexual energy in the room had sapped much of the hostility between the women and the two started slowly, pushing and mildly slapping at each other.  Taylor grabbed Andrea by the front of her t-shirt and slung her onto the couch.  She tried to mount my wife but was kicked off.  Andrea had not fully recovered from the earlier fights and Taylor was able to fling her around the room at will.   
   After being tossed against a wall, Andrea countered with a hard punch to Taylor’s jaw.  As the bleached blonde staggered backward, Andrea followed it up with a couple more punches and then kicked her in the midsection.  Recently, Andrea had joined a Tae Bo class at the gym and the kick was a product of her participation in the class.  The kick was slow and awkward, but it did the job as Taylor bent over gasping for air.  Andrea kicked her again in the face and Taylor fell backward onto the floor. 
   Jessica, realizing her friend was in trouble, reluctantly left T-Bone’s embrace and jumped Andrea from behind.  The two began rolling on the floor in an ECW style catfight. 
   Andrea quickly took control and ripped Jessica’s skirt and panties off leaving her butt-naked, except for her boots.  The dark-haired girl blushed as her clean-shaven snatch and bare ass were exposed to everyone in the room.  Andrea mounted Jessica in a schoolgirl pin, asserting her dominance over the young thug.  Jessica’s tanned body wiggled sexily under my wife, but she could not get free.
   Taylor jumped back into the fray, grabbing Andrea in a headlock, and pulling her off.  Andrea slammed her elbow into Taylor’s gut, forcing the blonde to release her hold. 
   Now it was really 2 on 1.  Andrea had proven she could take them 1 on 1, but even if she was rested, 2 on 1 was a tough challenge. 
   Jessica, furious at being stripped naked in front of everyone, lunged at Andrea and grabbed her t-shirt.  Andrea tried to fight her off, but Taylor had seized a handful of the t-shirt.  The tattered remnant of Andrea’s top was quickly shredded, and my wife was completely unclothed and exposed.  Now the boys were really excited and were hooting and hollering like middle schoolers. 
        I could understand their excitement since she was so beautiful especially compared to the girls in their group.  Jessica was lean and Mariah was toned, but neither were very shapely, especially in the tits and ass department.  Taylor’s tits had grown substantially recently and had a decent ass, but her face was merely tolerable.  Andrea, despite her compact frame, had a great rack, narrow waist, and a bubble butt, giving her an exquisite hourglass figure.  Topping off her superior body was the face of a supermodel. 
   Unfortunately for my wife, the 2 girls began to fight as a team, attacking her simultaneously.  Jessica raised her hand and smacked Andrea’s left tit.  As my wife tried to cover her buxom, Taylor landed an uppercut to her midsection.  Jessica slapped her across the face and Taylor punched her again in the midsection.  Taylor’s fist sunk into my wife’s soft, lower tummy, causing her to double over.  My wife’s shapely tush made an enticing target and Jessica reared back her hand and slapped my wife’s derriere, making a loud smacking sound as Andrea howled in pain. 
    My poor wife was overwhelmed and unable to fend off their coordinated assault.  Having a shapely body in a fight can put you at a disadvantage because it offers your foe so many delicious targets. 
   Her tits provided the most vulnerable targets and everyone in the room (except Andrea) enjoyed the sight of them being slapped again and again.  The girls seemed to take sadistic pleasure in making my wife’s magnificent globes contort and tremble under their assault and laughed at the pained expression on her face. 
   My wife knew she had to rely on her new training if she was going to overcome the combined efforts of her foes.  She stepped back and crouched slightly in a Tae Bo stance.  With a determined look on her face, she unleashed a karate kick directed at Taylor’s midsection.  Her determined look turned to surprise, as Taylor easily caught her foot in midflight.  After being a recipient of two kicks earlier, this time the bleached blonde was ready. 
   “Uh oh,” Andrea whimpered as her look of surprise turned to fear.  With Taylor holding her ankle, her shapely thighs were spread open wide, leaving her in a delicate position. 
   Anxious for revenge, Jessica grabbed Andrea’s pussy, clamping her hands onto the warmth between her legs.   
   “Oooh…n-no…don’t!” Andrea cried out.  Her face flushed as Jessica buried her 3 middle fingers into Andrea’s tight, wet womanhood, creating a torturous sensation.  With one hand, the dark-haired vixen dug her claws into my wife’s delicate inner thigh, with the other hand, she grabbed a handful of my wife’s left boob. 
   As Jessica continued to maul my wife’s pussy and boob, Taylor dropped her leg.  She stepped behind Andrea and slapped her ass several times.  The boys cheered their girlfriends on as they enjoyed seeing my luscious wife being abused. 
   When Jessica ripped her hands out of Andrea’s slit, my wife dropped to her knees.  Andrea jammed her hands between her thighs, rubbing her damp, moist needy place.  The boys joined Jessica and Taylor, standing over Andrea, relishing the sight of my wife whimpering miserably at their feet.
   Mariah had left earlier and gone upstairs.  I had heard her rummaging around in our kitchen and had now returned with a frying pan and a spray can of whip cream.
   “Pick her up,” Mariah told Taylor.  The bleached-blond complied and then I discovered what the frying pan was for.  Mariah slammed the pan against Andrea’s ass, flattening her normally perfectly rounded tush.  Andrea cried out in pain and almost fell to the floor, but Taylor caught her.  She tried to cover up her beautiful bubble butt, but the guys pulled her hands away.  Her bottom was exposed and defenseless as Mariah slapped the pan against her soft bottom several more times before they finally let her drop to the floor.  She curled up in a ball, with her hands on her tush. 
   The group of hoods laughed as my wife lay helplessly on the carpet.  They enjoyed the sight of her sexy body writhing on the floor for a minute or two before Mariah decided on a new activity.
   “Okay, bitch, crawl over to the couch,” the brunette ordered.  When Andrea did not move, Mariah raised the pan as if to strike her again.  Andrea, fearfully, got on her hands and knees and began to crawl.  To speed her up, Mariah gave her a few more whacks to the rump.
   Andrea climbed up onto the couch and then Mariah made her roll over onto her back.  She instructed Taylor and Jessica to hold her arms and then I found out what the whipped cream was for.  She sprayed the sweet white substance all over Andrea’s boobs and then leaned in and licked some of it off.
   “Well, what are you waiting for,” Mariah said to Jessica and Taylor. “There’s plenty for all of us.”
   Soon all three of the kinky little she-devils were devouring the whipped cream off my wife’s bosom.  They carefully sucked on her soft breasts, ensuring that they consumed every splattering of the sugary treat.  Then Mariah sprayed some more, shooting generous portions on Andrea’s boobs, shoulders, and tummy.  The girls resumed their feast but were soon nudged aside by T-Bone and Cade.  The guys were overcome by horniness and greedily attacked my wife’s torso with their mouths.  I cursed them angrily under my breath, even though I had a raging hard-on in my pants. 
   Although Taylor seemed to enjoy watching her boyfriend licking the whipped cream off my wife, Jessica looked a little miffed.  In a fit of jealousy, she stormed over to me and began kissing me on my neck and cheek.  She kept looking back at T-Bone to see if he was watching, but her boyfriend was fixated on my wife’s beautiful tits. 
   Jessica decided to turn things up a notch and slid my shorts down to my knees.  Jamming her hands in my boxers, she grabbed my cock and began to stroke it.  It did not take much, and I was spewing my load in my boxers and all over her hand.  Jessica looked at me with pride, like her hotness had caused my quick eruption, but in truth, I barely looked at her.  Although she was stark-naked and reasonably attractive, my eyes were on my wife. 
   Andrea was still being molested by the guys who were lustfully having their way with her.  As T-Bone focused on her breasts and Cade licked her neck, I noticed her breathing began to change.  She let out soft little moans, not from discomfort, but from pleasure.  Grabbing the can of whip cream, Andrea sprayed a heaping portion between her shapely thighs.  Then she took T-Bone’s head in her hands and pushed it between her legs.  T-Bone knew what to do and hungrily began to devour the sugariness covering the entrance of her femininity. 
   After lapping up all the whip cream, T-Bone's tongue licked the sweet residue around her inner pussy lips.  Andrea began moaning louder as T-Bone’s tongue invaded the tight depths.  She spread her legs wider, allowing easier access. 
   Jessica, who was completely ignoring me now, grunted angrily as she watched T-Bone pleasuring Andrea.  She stormed over to him and pushed him aside.  Then she cocked back her fist and cruelly took aim at my wife’s womanly center.  Andrea never saw it coming, her eyes closed enjoying the ravishing she had been receiving.  Jessica’s slender fist slammed into the opening of the cleft between my wife’s thighs.  With Andrea’s legs spread wide, her womanhood was stretched open, exposing the tender flesh. 
   Andrea shrieked in agony as her cxnt went from feeling warm pleasure to pulsating pain.  She flopped off the couch and onto the floor where she writhed in agony.  The thugs thought it was hilarious and laughed and laughed while my wife rolled around clutching the sweet area between her legs. 
   Andrea squirmed sexily on the floor, while the twisted thugs planned their next move. 
T-Bone grabbed Jessica and they began making out. He pressed her against a wall and pulled out his cock.  She wrapped a leg around his waist, and he inserted his member into her inviting vagina. 
   While they provided a brief distraction, Mariah determined the next course of action.  “Take your top off,” She ordered Taylor.
   “What? Why?”  Taylor asked with a dumbfounded expression.
   “You’ll see,” Mariah said as she pulled up Taylor’s top.  Cade, without knowing Mariah’s plan, happily joined in.  He grabbed the back of Taylor’s bra and unfastened it and then slid it off.  Cade and I were both happily curious about Mariah’s intentions. 
   Mariah then reached down and grabbed Andrea’s hair and yanked her up onto her knees.  Then she told Taylor to kneel.  Both blondes faced each other braless.  As the two with the biggest breasts in the room, they made a sexy sight.  Andrea’s plump tits were at least a size larger, while Taylor’s were younger and firmer, but obviously fake. 
   Mariah knelt behind Andrea and brushed her tangled, strawberry blonde hair out of her face.  Then she leaned forward and spoke softly into Andrea’s ear.  “Now baby, I’m going to give you one more chance to win and send us packing,” Mariah spoke sweetly and caressed Andrea’s cheek as she spoke.  “If you can beat Taylor in a tits versus tits fight, then we’ll leave, and you can go back to whatever the hell you were doing. How does that sound?”  Andrea had no choice but to agree, while no one asked Taylor her opinion. 
   My wife looked as confident as one could look after a half-hour of being used as a plaything and punching bag.  I, also, felt she had a solid chance to defeat Taylor.  Her beautiful boobies were bigger, and I anticipated them overpowering Taylor’s lesser breasts. 
   Andrea wasted no time as she lunged at Taylor, plopping her tits against Taylor’s.  I loved the smacking sound that they made as they crashed together.  My wife’s breasts overlapped Taylor’s, as they flattened against the opposing chest.  Andrea aggressively wrapped her arms around Taylor, applying a bear hug.  I found myself tensing up as I watched Andrea grind her precious boobs into Taylor’s fake tits.  Taylor reached around Andrea and applied a bear hug of her own. 
   For the next two minutes, the two buxom babes were locked in a sexy stalemate.  Then I noticed Andrea begin to grimace.  Her mouth puckered open as she let out a soft whimper.  My poor wife’s look of determination melted away as she began to groan in pain.  She released the bear hug and tried to push Taylor away, but the bleached blonde had a tight hold and was able to maintain the pressure.  I grimaced along with Andrea, as Taylor used her younger and enhanced tits to torture my wife’s perfectly formed bosom.  She drove her firm breasts into Andrea, her nipples drilling into my wife’s soft flesh. 
   My wife cried out in defeat, but Taylor continued to brutalize her breasts.  The bleached blonde forced Andrea backward until she was lying on her back.  Taylor released her bear hug and grabbed Andrea’s wrists, pinning them to the floor.  Then she dropped her tits down onto Andrea’s, smashing them flat.  She raised up and did it again and again, pulverizing my wife’s vanquished chest. 
   Finally, with my wife in “udder” defeat, Taylor sat up.  She was not finished though; she had only paused to strip off her leggings and panties.  The wicked vixen straddled Andrea and plopped her pussy down on my wife’s pretty face.
   “To the winner goes the spoils,” Taylor said with an evil grin, “Now eat, bitch.”
   Andrea looked disgusted by the idea and refused to obey.  Taylor spun around so that she was facing Andrea’s boobs.  She reached down and pinched a handful of Andrea’s defeated left tit.  After the pounding her magnificent breasts had taken, Andrea did not need much convincing to acquiesce to Taylor’s demand.  My wife reluctantly stuck out her tongue and began licking and prodding Taylor’s cxnt.  It did not take long before the nasty blonde was cooing and breathing excitedly. 
       Cade could not take just standing and watching any longer.  He knelt at Andrea’s ankles and lifted them.  Cade began kissing her calves, then working up along her thighs until he got to the juncture between her legs.  A muffled squeal came out from underneath Taylor’s crotch when Cade spread Andrea’s naked pussy lips apart and invaded its depths with his tongue.  My wife’s shapely hips began squirming on the floor as she lay trapped under Taylor while being unwillingly pleasured by Cade. 
   “No!” Taylor told Cade sternly.  Cade shot her an irritated look, not happy that she was being selfish with Andrea.  She said, more softly, “I mean, why give her pleasure when you can have fun yourself.”  She leaned forward and took Andrea’s ankles and folded her in half, presenting her pussy to Cade.  He grinned and then sat back and removed his jeans.
   Helpless to do anything about it, I had no choice but to watch the naughty duo use my wife as a sex toy.  Cade slid his member into Andrea’s tight, wet womanhood as muffled squeals came from my wife. 
   “Don’t stop!” Taylor commanded as she pinched Andrea’s tits.  My wife gave out one last squeal and then resumed feasting on the bleached blonde’s vagina.  Taylor and Cade kissed as my wife gave them sexual pleasure.  Cade slowly moved in and out, while Taylor ground her cxnt all over Andrea’s mouth. 
   Taylor’s breathing became more rapid and soon she began letting out little gasps.  Her body was overcome with spasms, before going rigid. She let out a final whimper as she climaxed all over my wife’s pretty face.  Then she collapsed into Cade’s arms.
   With his girlfriend satisfied, Cade focused on his own gratification.  His rhythm increased as he plunged his member deeper and deeper with each push.  Andrea’s body began to react to his fluid movements and was unable to simply lie still and take it.  She arched her back in groaning protest and soon she began to meet his thrusts, raising her hips to take all of him. 
   Cade had been so worked up from the fighting; he had entered the action with a loaded gun.  A minute after Taylor had climaxed, Cade gave out a harsh groan of satisfaction and exploded inside Andrea.  My wife looked almost disappointed, as Cade withdrew his cock.
   Cade and Taylor got off her and began putting on their clothes.  As Andrea lay on the floor her hands began massaging her cum-slickened needy place.  It was obvious that her body was in desperate need of satisfaction. 
   Mariah sat beside Andre and pulled her up into her arms.  “Poor baby,” Mariah said kindly, and she gently caressed Andrea’s right boob.  “Everyone has gotten satisfied but us.  Well, I can wait, because I’m going to get satisfied later.”  She looked up at Taylor and Jessica, who responded with an intimidated look of acknowledgment.  “But you…you don’t look like you can wait.” Turning to Jessica she said, “Do you think you can help her out?”
   “Sure thing,” Jessica responded helpfully.  She knelt beside Andrea and pushed her thighs apart, exposing her slick, wet crevice.  She flicked her tongue out as she leaned toward Andrea’s moist and desperate center.
   Andrea’s look of anxious anticipation turned to pained misery, as Jessica sucker-punched her again dead center between the soft, tender juncture of her thighs.  As Mariah released Andrea, she slid face-first onto the floor, her hands clutching her injured cxnt. 
The depraved quintet laughed at the sight of Andrea quivering on the floor.  They all seemed content and began moving towards the stairs.  T-Bone could not help looking back at Andrea as he stood on the first step.  Her hands were underneath her, wedged firmly between her thighs, causing her plump ass to be elevated.  She moaned softly and wiggled her hips, unintentionally beckoning T-Bone back, like a sexy Greek siren calling to a sailor. 
   “Oh, hell,” T-Bone muttered as he walked back to Andrea.  He leaned over and patted Andrea on her perfectly round tush.  Then he grabbed her around the waist and scooped her up like a sack of potatoes.  He draped her across the arm of the couch and then dropped his trousers. 
   I knew what he had in mind and knew Andrea was not going to cooperate.  Andrea has such a great derriere, I have begged her to let me screw her in the ass, but she always refuses.  Occasionally I will tease her with a game of “Ride the Bronco.”  For those unfamiliar with the game, it is traditionally played by taking the girl from behind and after inserting your cock inside her asshole, you whisper another girl’s name (or something else she would find offensive).  Then, when she gets mad and tries to get you off her, you hold on tight, like you are riding a bronco.  With Andrea, I do not have to say anything objectionable, I just have to brush my member around the opening of her anus, and she will quickly buck me off.  In a rodeo, the rider must ride the bronco for 8 seconds to get a score.  I have never received a score. 
   T-Bone slapped her ass and then spread her cheeks apart to get a good look at his target.  When he whipped out his cock and jabbed at Andrea’s tight, little opening, her eyes opened wide.  Suddenly she seemed reenergized as she began thrashing wildly and his cock slipped out.  He pushed it back in, but only for a second before it fell out again.  His crew stood back and laughed, enjoying seeing Andrea get the better of him.  For several minutes, the two battled it out, with Andrea being feistier than he had expected.  The longest he could keep it in was for a few seconds. 
   Finally, Mariah decided to help him out.  She knelt on the couch and grabbed Andrea’s arms and pulled them towards her, essentially lassoing my sexy bronco.  T-Bone grabbed her hips tightly and held her in place.  Andrea whimpered, realizing she was pinned down.  T-Bone drove his cock deep inside her and began pumping it in and out.  Andrea, unable to break free, had no choice but to take it.  She had gone from a bucking bronco to a domesticated filly. 
   As T-Bone slammed his cock inside, he pulled her hips against him, surging and ebbing frantically.  Her miserable groans were mingled with his grunts of pleasure.  He continued reaming her asshole for several more minutes before his thrusts became quicker and shorter.  With a final hard push, he buried his cock as far as he could and ejaculated inside her. 
   “What a piece of ass!”  T-Bone said as he pulled out.  Then he gave her a hard slap on the tush and pulled up his pants.  “Come on guys, let’s go get some beer.” As he walked away, Andrea slumped off the couch and onto the floor.
   “We’ll join you guys later,” Mariah said.  “Won’t we girls?”  Jessica and Taylor nodded obediently.
   After they left, I attempted to pull my hands loose from my wife’s panties that had me bound.  I discovered I was not as securely constrained as I had thought and was easily able to slide my hands free. 
        I went over to check on Andrea, who was still lying on the floor.  She had cum dripping from her asshole and vagina, she had pussy juice smeared all over her face, and her body was sticky from the whipped cream.  I picked her up and led her to the bathroom. 
   I turned on the shower and helped Andrea inside.  Then I stripped off my clothes and joined her.  It had been a while since we had taken a shower together and I enjoyed every second of it.  While the warm water cascaded over her body, I took a bottle of body wash and squirted a big dollop into my hand.  As I gently began washing her battered body, she closed her eyes, as if in a daze. 
        Kneeling, I began caressing and stroking her shapely legs, carefully cleaning her calves and thighs.  Sliding my hands between her legs, I cleansed her crotch of any traces of cum or whip cream.  She began to moan as my fingers glided around the rim of her vagina. 
As she began breathing in short, harsh gasps, my hands shifted away from her damp pussy lips and up her lower abdomen. I washed her tummy before moving up to her plump breasts.  She let out a groan as I gripped both tits in my hands and pressed them together.  I squeezed and molded them in my hands, letting the flesh ooze between my fingers.  Occasionally she would whimper, reminding me to be gentle after the pounding Taylor’s firm breasts had given them. 
   I turned her around and washed her shoulders and back, before moving down to her globe-shaped ass.  Hands on both cheeks, I lovingly squeezed and massaged her plump tush.  She placed her hands against the wall and leaned forward, giving me easy access to her anus.  After removing all remnants of cum from the crevice of her ass, I stepped back to enjoy my work. 
   She looked so vulnerable leaning forward with her sweet ass jutting toward me.  In awe of her glistening moist derriere, I was overwhelmed by desire and decided to ride the bronco.  I knew she would probably fight me, so I grabbed a handful of her strawberry blonde hair and plunged my cock inside her. 
   “Karl…” she grunted, as she started to object.  Her protests turned to soft whimpers, and, for the first time, she did not try to buck me off.  The bronco had been tamed.
   I worked my cock in and out of her tight little anus as I intensely enjoyed the moment.  As I delved deeper inside her with each push, I quickly understood that this would not be a long ride.  I was so worked up and aroused, that within minutes, I was shooting my load inside her. 
   I left her to clean up my mess and I dried off and went to bed.  About 15 minutes she joined me.  Neither of us went to sleep immediately.  I lay there, replaying the night's events in my mind, while Andrea tossed and turned restlessly. 
   After about an hour, Andrea threw the blanket back and pounced on top of my thighs.  She slid my boxers down, grabbed my cock, and began pumping it with her hand.  In seconds I was fully erect.  Then she moved forward and eased herself onto my stiffened pole. It only took a few minutes and her body stiffened in an orgasm. Then she rolled off me, closed her eyes, and quickly fell asleep.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Re: My Wife and the Neighborhood Hooligans Part 2
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2021, 09:41:35 AM »
Super hot story Karlbutters! Love hearing about Andreas misadventures as she tries to prove herself against other women. Poor little wifey got her ass beat and fucked by the better women. I look forward to hearing about her next thrashing!!

Offline GWalb999

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 06:35:23 PM »
Good work, Karl, as always.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 07:22:33 PM »
I enjoy how the dialog from the gangster girls is straight out of a 1950s Leave-it-to-Beaver / After-School-Special-girl-on-girl-bullying alternate universe.

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2022, 01:23:24 PM »
Still my favorite story of yours....always worth another read!!!!

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2022, 06:27:05 PM »
Still my favorite story of yours....always worth another read!!!!

I might be in agreement with you. The neighborhood hooligans have gotten the better of my wife twice, and Andrea is eager to get revenge. We may not have seen the last of the neighborhood hooligans. Andrea is working on a plan which involves teaming up with Hannah, her former rival, against the girls. Hannah proved to be a tough and formidable fighter, and she and Andrea resolved their differences and became friends again.