News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Gasmask Cage Match Version 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Candi

• God Member
    • Only Bad Girls Need Apply
Gasmask Cage Match Version 2
« on: December 26, 2021, 11:40:57 PM »
Unfortunately I don’t have the money to order a custom, but Alexandria/Modest Mom has done such interesting, eclectic work that I fantasize about this one. 

Biker chick Harper Rose is in her shiny silver one piece suit, her shiny silver leather boots, and her black leather motorcycle jacket, with her hair down.  She also wears matching shiny silver knee pads, but under one of her pads her knee is heavily taped up with an Ace bandage. 

She has her lit cigarette in hand and is walking with a slight limp to her pre-match interview.  Harper pulls her smoke deep down into her lungs as she is interviewed. 

HARPER, GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK.  YOU HAD TO TAKE TIME OFF FOR AN INJURY, RIGHT?
“Yeah that Sugar hurt me and tried to put me out of wrestling, but she didn’t quite get the job done.”

WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU?
“She trapped my leg in the ropes and then the cage door.  She kept slamming it and twisting it.  She was trying to cripple me, but guess what Sugar, I’m back and I’ll get my revenge.” 

AND THEN YOU MISSED A FULL YEAR FROM THE RING AFTER GETTING PREGNANT? 
“Yep, I’ve got another beautiful little girl I’m fighting for.” 

YOU’RE STILL LIMPING A LITTLE.  ARE YOU SURE YOUR KNEE IS STRONG ENOUGH TO WRESTLE TODAY?
“Definitely.  This is just an easy match, a warm-up, part of my rehab.” 

AN EASY MATCH?  AGAINST MEGAN JONES IN THE CAGE? 
“No worries.  This bitch may be pretty good at catfighting, but she can’t match my in-ring skills.” 

DON’T YOU THINK SHE’LL TRY TO TARGET YOUR ALREADY INJURED LEG?
“She doesn’t have the strength or skill to get my near my leg.” 

STILL HAVEN’T GIVEN UP THE CIGARETTES I GUESS?
“Never will baby!  I’ve been a smoker a heck of a longer than I’ve been a wrestler!” 

WELL GOOD LUCK HARPER, AND BE CAREFUL IN THERE. 

Megan Jones is in the ring, in her gear and boots.  There is a gasmask hanging in the corner behind her. 

Harper gingerly walks up the steps to the ring and the cage door, puts her cigarette between her lips and lets it dangle as she climbs between the ropes.  The cage door is closed behind her.  As Harper saunters to the far corner of the ring, Megan taunts her. 

“What the hell?  I’m supposed to wrestle this soft little bitch?  Look at her, she’s tiny!  And she’s got a gimpy leg, she’s already hurt.  Oh, and a smoker?  That’s a real athlete for you.  This is gonna be good.” 

Harper’s back is turned to Megan as she starts to slip out of her leather motorcycle jacket.  But Megan rushes Harper from behind and wraps her arm around Harper’s throat.  Harper’s cigarette drops from her lips and smoke pours out of her lungs and mouth.  Her hands go to Megan’s powerful arm, but she is not strong enough to defend herself. 

Megan ragdolls Harper, who is trapped in the choke with her smoky lungs searching for air.  Harper’s face is etched with fear and pain as her body seeks oxygen.  Harper is becoming limp, nearing unconsciousness, when Megan lets her go and Harper collapses to the ground, her hands at her throat, coughing terribly from the choke. 

Megan stomps over to the corner, grabs the gasmask, and brings it over to the spasming Harper.  She kneels down and slips the gasmask over Harper’s head.  Harper’s hands are still at her throat and her body is too oxygen deprived to prevent Megan’s plan.  Megan gets the gasmask on Harper and the rubber skirt of the mask forms a seal around Harper’s face.  Megan then places her hands over the open valves, preventing any air from entering Harper’s mask, or her body. 

Harper’s eyes go wide with panic behind her mask as her dark lungs convulse again.  She’s too small and too weak to get the powerful Megan off her.  Megan grins evilly as she watches Harper panic. 

Finally Megan removes her hands from the gasmask valves, allowing air into the mask.  Again Harper’s little body spasms as her lungs convulse in an attempt to get oxygen.  Megan stands up and takes hold of Harper’s leather wrestling boots.  Harper is still in her black leather jacket and gasmask as Megan pulls her little body across the ring to the steel cage door.  Megan opens the cage door and hops out of the ring so she is standing on the floor.  She pulls Harper’s already injured, wrapped leg through the cage opening.  Megan slams the cage door on Harper’s knee over and over.  Harper is in terrible pain but is too breathless and incapacitated to protect herself.  She’s still in her leather jacket and gasmask and now pain shoots through her body as Megan jams the steel cage door over and over against her already injured knee.  She is intent upon injuring Harper’s leg and ending her wrestling career. 

Megan talks down to Harper, making fun of her smoking and her inability to wrestle, fight or even defend herself.  “Fighting for your new daughter, huh?  I bet she’ll be proud of you when she sees this video!” 

Megan then drops Harper’s soft, useless leg and leans in to grab the lapels of Harper’s leather jacket.  She pulls Harper’s upper body and gasmasked head forward then arranges Harper’s head through the steel cage opening, the back of Harper’s neck up against the steel pole.  Harper’s injured leg is involuntarily twisted as Megan manipulates her body.  Megan then closes the steel cage door, trapping Harper’s throat.  Megan applies pressure to the door, closing Harper’s windpipe and causing Harper’s lower body to twitch and her one uninjured leg to weakly kick. 

Again Harper’s eyes are wild with fear and panic behind her gasmask as Megan deprives her smoky lungs of oxygen.  Megan adds insult to injury:  “Glad you smoke so much now honey?  You look like a real athlete!” “Oh, by the way, all that leather really makes you look tough.  You sure are a real wrestler!” 

Satisfied with her level of destruction, Megan takes Harper’s pack of Camel Blues out of her jacket and dumps the remaining cigarettes on Harper’s gasmasked face, saying, “Looks like you could use a cigarette, you little slut.  Good luck walking out of here.  I just wanted to finish what Sugar started.”  Megan leaves Harper broken, with a ruined knee and unable to breathe. 

After Megan leaves, it takes Harper a long time to pull herself together and get the gasmask off her head.  She is gasping for air and moaning from the pain in her leg.  She has her cigarettes all over her and manages to find her lighter in her leather jacket.  She lights up and the clip ends with Harper trying to catch her breath at the same time as she’s trying to calm herself with nicotine, and dealing with her severely injured leg.