News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SuiteFights: Emma Ray vs Angel

• 23 Replies

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights: Emma Ray vs Angel
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2022, 04:05:33 AM »
Was there any breast squeezing or slapping in the Angel v Rhythm match?

Not really. I enjoyed it because there is plenty of ground action, some hard hairpulling and the two women are very sexy.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2022, 05:31:48 PM »
I'd like to bring to the attention of the board that the Angel vs Rhythm video is now at number two in it's category on C4S coming out of nowhere dare I say thanks to this thread lol! The power of the FCF is real! ;D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 05:32:23 PM by jaybee »

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2022, 08:35:57 PM »
Angel seems to be pretty unpredictable and hot tempered (not bad to be as a catfighter). She was getting angry in her fight with Sara for Suitfights and at Paisley Prince's C4S store there's a clip of her verses a girl named Rhythm (I suggest you check out her wrestling matches on APL) that was scheduled to be a wrestling match but turned into a catfight and had to be stopped after only 9min! Angel was being VERY aggressive and both girls started fighting very dirty and had to keep being reminded that it was supposed to be a wrestling match. Towards the end after yet another separation it finally broke down into a short dust-up then separation followed by one of the girls demanding the camera cut and it went to black! I would have loved to see what happened after the camera stopped rolling! :D
Yes, I loved her fight against Sarah because she just kept coming at her even though it was a mismatch in size and ability. Do you have a link to her match vs Rhythm? Tried looking, but could not find it on APL or Paisley's C4S store. I'm interested in seeing it because I remember Rhythm in her first match vs Regan and she was very feisty. It was obvious she was overmatched, but just like Angel vs Sarah, she would not give up easily. Those two fighting SF style would be epic.
It's definitely there. It's titled "Gone Too Far!" unfortunately I'm having difficulty providing the link. Again check "Paisley's Fight Club" store I just double checked, it's definitely there. I'd also like to make clear their were no punches or kicks flying around basically the two girls were strangling each other, clawing at each other's faces, and yanking out hair.
Found it: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/161297/25222505/gone-too-far

Love when things like this happen. A real competitive match where things boil over and neither girl will give in. Now we really need to see these two catfight at SF. ;D

Hopefully there will be a pre-order or sponsorship but I know the issues he has had to deal with.  I sponsor almost all the keep supporting some genuine and working hard, getting better along the way.
Barring any medical issue, this fight should definitely happen. Emma has been tweeting about it for a while now and Angel is a veteran fighter that does this for a living. I'm really intrigued to see how Emma will handle Angel's experience, but she seems pumped about her first match at SF.
I was hesitant about purchasing the Angel v Rhythm fight for a while because some producers will say a fight is legit but it's clearly a work and the description sounded a bit sketchy but to my surprise it was legit! I'd say the description may have even downplayed it a bit. Paisley has/had a few girls on her site I'd love to see in a legit catfight (or just a return to wrestling PERIOD) there's a girl named Willow who's drop dead gorgeous in my opinion and has all the attitude and the size perfect for grappling, then of course there's Rhythm, and then there's a girl name Summer who was scheduled to fight for Suitfights but I think canceled last minute. She was pretty muscular with a bubbly personality and has a few fights for APL as well she was also into cosplay and video games! If their was ever a perfect replacement for Mira, Summer was it. As for Angel I'd love to see her fight Nikki at Suitfights but I'm pretty sure Angels temper would turn that into a street fight lol. Too bad Steve doesn't let the girls go at it Crystal films style.
It seems that he's letting them fight more... At least on Vika's fight he did, Sarah's too. I hope emma brings something against Angel to make her work and maybe win. She resembles Nikki a lot, let's see if she's crazy like her! Hahahahaha if she is, then she will be on my top favorites. That's the match i'm most hyped for!

Hope they don't dissappoint me... At least Angel never did.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2022, 05:56:04 AM »
https://twitter.com/SuiteFights/status/1487644052766048260

Fight is in the books and we have some pre-fight photos. :D Steve tweeted that he'll have the sponsorship link tomorrow.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2022, 08:55:36 PM »
Still no sponsorship link, but here's another photo of Emma.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2022, 09:20:13 PM »
It's coming soon :)

SuiteFights on Twitter:

"The retail versions of ALEXA vs VIKA, as well as ANGEL vs EMMA, are almost ready. I still have to finish the trailers and submit them for approval to C4S. Due to a minute amount of blood in the ALEXA vs VIKA match, this will be a Gumroad-only release. [...]

Fans in the United States should be able to purchase these matches by late late tonight, while those across the pond in the United Kingdom and beyond can expect to see them drop first thing on Saturday morning."

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2022, 07:45:20 AM »
And here it is! The trailer and the pics look great! Gonna buy it right now.

https://suitefights.gumroad.com/l/angelvsemma

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2022, 08:56:26 PM »
Anyone know why there was no slap off before the start of the match?

I'm not a fan of rematches, but I think this deserves one. Although, I still would rather see Emma take on Taylor next.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2022, 11:59:33 PM »
Wow great fight outfits and what an aggressive humiliating face sit that is in the trailer