News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SuiteFights: Emma Ray vs Angel

• 23 Replies

Offline dww4life

• God Member
SuiteFights: Emma Ray vs Angel
« on: December 27, 2021, 03:26:24 AM »
{alt}

It's happening in February. This will be Angel's third SF fight (fought Sarah and Taylor), while this will be Emma's debut.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights: Emma Ray vs Angel
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 04:38:25 AM »
Best Xmas Gift Ever!

It's happening in February. This will be Angel's third SF fight (fought Sarah and Taylor), while this will be Emma's debut.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 04:01:35 PM »
best of 3 rounds & topless??
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2021, 05:44:34 PM »
SF is always topless and it's usually most submissions in five 4 minute rounds.

Emma announced on twitter that she booked her flight for the match so hopefully we'll have the exact rules once the gumroad sponsorship link is created. She mentioned that everything will be allowed except kicking, punching and no body scissors. As long as face slapping and hair pulling is allowed, it should be good.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2022, 08:23:44 PM »
Really looking forward to this catfight. Angel is one tough looking babe and took care of Taylor. Emma Rae appears so demure, but seems ready to show how badass she really is and can really fight. Hope they tangle on the floor and really go all out. Slapping, hair pulling and of course breast and pussy grabs, May the best babe win and good luck to both of them.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 08:08:10 PM »
{alt}

I'm super hyped for this one! I really love Angel ever since her fight against Sarah! Emma seems like a good fighter too! By far the fight i'm looking foward the most!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2022, 09:28:35 AM »
I wonder if we'll ever get some good shit like misty vs Jacky fay again. Only this time with a catfight till there's a clear winner. Always wondered how that would've ended if Steve let them continue the fight to it's rightful conclusion fam.
Ddot

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2022, 03:21:33 PM »
Angel seems to be pretty unpredictable and hot tempered (not bad to be as a catfighter). She was getting angry in her fight with Sara for Suitfights and at Paisley Prince's C4S store there's a clip of her verses a girl named Rhythm (I suggest you check out her wrestling matches on APL) that was scheduled to be a wrestling match but turned into a catfight and had to be stopped after only 9min! Angel was being VERY aggressive and both girls started fighting very dirty and had to keep being reminded that it was supposed to be a wrestling match. Towards the end after yet another separation it finally broke down into a short dust-up then separation followed by one of the girls demanding the camera cut and it went to black! I would have loved to see what happened after the camera stopped rolling! :D

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2022, 06:23:13 PM »
Angel seems to be pretty unpredictable and hot tempered (not bad to be as a catfighter). She was getting angry in her fight with Sara for Suitfights and at Paisley Prince's C4S store there's a clip of her verses a girl named Rhythm (I suggest you check out her wrestling matches on APL) that was scheduled to be a wrestling match but turned into a catfight and had to be stopped after only 9min! Angel was being VERY aggressive and both girls started fighting very dirty and had to keep being reminded that it was supposed to be a wrestling match. Towards the end after yet another separation it finally broke down into a short dust-up then separation followed by one of the girls demanding the camera cut and it went to black! I would have loved to see what happened after the camera stopped rolling! :D
Yes, I loved her fight against Sarah because she just kept coming at her even though it was a mismatch in size and ability. Do you have a link to her match vs Rhythm? Tried looking, but could not find it on APL or Paisley's C4S store. I'm interested in seeing it because I remember Rhythm in her first match vs Regan and she was very feisty. It was obvious she was overmatched, but just like Angel vs Sarah, she would not give up easily. Those two fighting SF style would be epic.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2022, 02:01:09 AM »
Yes, I loved her fight against Sarah because she just kept coming at her even though it was a mismatch in size and ability. Do you have a link to her match vs Rhythm? Tried looking, but could not find it on APL or Paisley's C4S store. I'm interested in seeing it because I remember Rhythm in her first match vs Regan and she was very feisty. It was obvious she was overmatched, but just like Angel vs Sarah, she would not give up easily. Those two fighting SF style would be epic.
It's definitely there. It's titled "Gone Too Far!" unfortunately I'm having difficulty providing the link. Again check "Paisley's Fight Club" store I just double checked, it's definitely there. I'd also like to make clear their were no punches or kicks flying around basically the two girls were strangling each other, clawing at each other's faces, and yanking out hair.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 03:36:50 AM by jaybee »

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2022, 05:57:35 PM »

The producer repeatedly warned them against catfighting…good video but definitely no need to buy any of their other “fights” as real fights are clearly against their policy.
It's definitely there. It's titled "Gone Too Far!" unfortunately I'm having difficulty providing the link. Again check "Paisley's Fight Club" store I just double checked, it's definitely there. I'd also like to make clear their were no punches or kicks flying around basically the two girls were strangling each other, clawing at each other's faces, and yanking out hair.

Offline wisehulk

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2022, 02:18:03 AM »
Hopefully there will be a pre-order or sponsorship but I know the issues he has had to deal with.  I sponsor almost all the keep supporting some genuine and working hard, getting better along the way.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2022, 05:35:29 AM »
Found it: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/161297/25222505/gone-too-far

Love when things like this happen. A real competitive match where things boil over and neither girl will give in. Now we really need to see these two catfight at SF. ;D

Hopefully there will be a pre-order or sponsorship but I know the issues he has had to deal with.  I sponsor almost all the keep supporting some genuine and working hard, getting better along the way.
Barring any medical issue, this fight should definitely happen. Emma has been tweeting about it for a while now and Angel is a veteran fighter that does this for a living. I'm really intrigued to see how Emma will handle Angel's experience, but she seems pumped about her first match at SF.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2022, 11:11:55 AM »
Found it: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/161297/25222505/gone-too-far

Love when things like this happen. A real competitive match where things boil over and neither girl will give in. Now we really need to see these two catfight at SF. ;D

Barring any medical issue, this fight should definitely happen. Emma has been tweeting about it for a while now and Angel is a veteran fighter that does this for a living. I'm really intrigued to see how Emma will handle Angel's experience, but she seems pumped about her first match at SF.
I was hesitant about purchasing the Angel v Rhythm fight for a while because some producers will say a fight is legit but it's clearly a work and the description sounded a bit sketchy but to my surprise it was legit! I'd say the description may have even downplayed it a bit. Paisley has/had a few girls on her site I'd love to see in a legit catfight (or just a return to wrestling PERIOD) there's a girl named Willow who's drop dead gorgeous in my opinion and has all the attitude and the size perfect for grappling, then of course there's Rhythm, and then there's a girl name Summer who was scheduled to fight for Suitfights but I think canceled last minute. She was pretty muscular with a bubbly personality and has a few fights for APL as well she was also into cosplay and video games! If their was ever a perfect replacement for Mira, Summer was it. As for Angel I'd love to see her fight Nikki at Suitfights but I'm pretty sure Angels temper would turn that into a street fight lol. Too bad Steve doesn't let the girls go at it Crystal films style.

Offline shinobi

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2022, 08:44:04 PM »
Was there any breast squeezing or slapping in the Angel v Rhythm match?