News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Back to basics - part 4, Sunday

• 1 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Back to basics - part 4, Sunday
« on: December 30, 2021, 07:53:44 AM »
After the excitement of Saturday, I had hoped that Sunday would be a quieter, more relaxed day. Unfortunately for me someone else had other ideas…

The next morning, I woke up around six-thirty back in the single bed. It was already light and Jill and Jan were sleeping soundly in each other’s arms in the other bed. The girls had obviously put me to bed after I passed out. I got up, slipped on my robe and popped to the bathroom for a rather sticky wee before stepping out into the corridor.

The smell of fresh coffee wafted up the stairs from the kitchen. If I knew Sian she was probably out tending to her animals and, based on what I’d seen in the last two days, Tee was probably with her. I wandered down to the kitchen and poured myself a coffee and settled down at the table to drink it. I was lost in my own thoughts when suddenly I heard a soft Irish voice behind me saying:

“Well, well, well, look what we have here.”

I turned around to see Lesley standing in the doorway, she didn’t look happy.

“Hi Lesley, how are you?”

“Since you ask, I’m spoiling for a fight and it’s you I want to beat up, how about it?”

“What?”

“Come on. We’re both here. We’re both naked under these robes, at least I assume you are. There’s a ring waiting in the barn. What do you say? How about you and I have it out? Right here, right now. No audience, no referee, no rules, just woman to woman until one of us gives in. What do you say?”

I almost dropped my coffee in surprise. It was early morning; I wasn’t really expecting to be challenged to a fight but she was clearly psyched up for it even if I wasn’t.

“Well…” I hesitated.

“Don’t tell me the mighty Ellen is going to refuse a challenge? I thought you were the queen of the ring - even if that old bitch did beat you yesterday. Surely you haven’t lost your touch have you, loser?”

Well that did it. I might not have been in the mood for a fight but I wasn’t going to take trash talk like that from a bitch like her.

“OK, let’s do it.” I said, putting down my coffee and following her out into the yard. As we headed for the barn Sian saw us from the paddock and called out: “Morning ladies, where are you off to?”

“Mind your own fucking business.” Said Lesley through gritted teeth, too softly for Sian to hear but I figured we’d have an audience soon enough.

As we entered the barn Lesley shrugged off her robe, dropped it on the floor of the little hay bale ante-room and marched on into the main area without breaking her stride. I paused, took off my robe, folded it and put it down on a bale. When I entered the main area, she was already in the ring, goading me: “Come on bitch, stop stalling, let’s fight.”

I crossed to the ring side but before I could climb in, she grabbed me by the hair, hauled me up and flipped me over the top rope. I crashed into the ring landing heavily on my back. She stomped on my belly and kicked me in the cxnt. The fight was on and I was already in big trouble. I rolled over onto my knees, staring out of the ring. Her foot found my pussy again and launched me forward. I came to rest half out of the ring, my tits resting on the bottom rope. She stood with her legs either side of me, reached down and grabbed my hair, pulling my head up and bending my back. I screamed and my hands grabbed her wrists trying to pull her hands from my hair. She shoved me down. My face hit the ring apron. She kicked my backside and I tumbled out of the ring and onto the floor. She vaulted the ropes and dropped on top of me, planting her arse firmly on my belly and knocking what little air I had left out of me. Again, her hands went to my hair and she started banging my head on the floor. In desperation I reached up and grabbed her big boobs, squeezing hard and eliciting a scream from her. She continued to shake my head like a terrier worrying a rabbit while I continued my attempts to twist her tits off. Eventually she toppled off me to my right side. I rolled to my left and started to scramble up into the ring. She grabbed my left ankle and tried to pull me back. I kicked out with my right foot and caught her in the chest. She fell backwards, landing heavily and I got free. For a moment we both lay on our backs, catching our breath, me in the ring and her on the floor.

I may got away from her for a moment but I was still in big trouble. She was quickly on her feet and back in the ring. I was still on my knees when I was hoisted up by my hair and rammed into the turnbuckles of a neutral corner. As I grabbed the ropes for support Lesley grabbed my ankles and pulled back. I found myself suspended above the ring, clutching the ropes while she tried to pull me off them.

“What the fuck?” I recognised Tee’s voice and looked up in time to see Sian and Tee rush into the barn. Part of my brain absently noted that they were both naked. Rules are rules even when you’re in a hurry. At that moment Lesley gave another yank, I let go of the ropes and the mat smacked me in the face as gravity did her job.

Still clutching my ankles Lesley stepped over my prone body and sat down on my back. Deftly switching her grip on my ankles, she tucked my feet under her armpits and pulled back, bending my back into an arc in a Boston crab. Then, with her hands free, she turned her attention to my exposed pussy. I keep my bush well-trimmed in a neat Brazilian and she began busying herself pulling out the few pubes that I have, not in clumps but one at a time – a slow, stinging process that was agony. All the while she just kept saying:

“Anytime you want to quit Ellen, just let me know. All you have to do is say is ‘Lesley, I quit – you are the better woman’ – go on, do it, you know you want to.”

I was trapped. Staring at the corner post and the horrified faces of Sian and Tee beyond it, while somewhere behind me Lesley continued the slow process of removing my pubes. My back was in agony but the only way out was to put it under more pressure. I reached out for the bottom rope and began slowly pulling myself up.

“Oh no you don’t.” Said Lesley and delivered a chop to my pussy. I screamed in agony, let go of the ropes and smacked, boobs first, back to the mat. After a few seconds’ ‘rest’ I tried again – and met with the same result. The stinging around my vulva got worse and worse as more and more hairs were plucked out but there was nothing I could do. I tried pulling her arms away but was rewarded with more chops to my sensitive parts. I tried pushing myself up on my hands but she just bounced on my back and bashed my tits into the canvas. Every so often she screamed at me to give up. I was in tears but continued to sob my refusal.

Between exhortations to quit she hummed to herself and said things like “there’s a nice one” before plucking out another hair. On more than one occasion I felt her fingers slide between my labia and her thumb began to work my clit. I started to get aroused despite myself. I made another desperate attempt to haul myself out on the ropes. This time I made it to the middle rope before fingers were inserted in my sex, a thumb was pressed into my rosebud and she slammed her backside into the small of my back, slamming me back to the canvas. Pleasure and pain, pleasure and pain – I was turned on and in agony at the same time.

Eventually she tired of the hold. Perhaps she’d run out of pubes to pluck, and released me. I flopped back to the mat sobbing as she stood up and stepped over me into the corner. Squatting down in front of me she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up so that she could look me in the eye.

“Come on Ellen, it’s over and you know it. Just admit you’re beaten and I’ll let you go.”

I’m a fool to myself. So stubborn. I knew she was right but I just couldn’t admit it. I shook my head.

“OK, if that’s how you want it, we’ll carry on.”

Hauling me to my knees by my ponytail she stepped over my shoulders, pushing her fanny into my face and the proceeded to kneel down, folding me onto my back as she went. I was helpless. My feet were trapped under my bum, her knees were wrapped around my upper arms and my nose was deep in the folds of her labia. I was struggling to breathe. All I could do was slap feebly at her thighs. Her pussy was soaking wet and hot, my nose was filling up with her love juices. In desperation I stuck out my tongue, found the rosebud of her arse and began licking. It wasn’t much but it was a distraction and it caused her to wriggle a bit. Whether she was worried about getting too turned on by my licking or whether she simply wanted to prolong my suffering I can’t say but suddenly she stood up and released me. As I gulped in air, she stood over me for a moment before bending down, grabbing my hair and hauling me back to my feet. And then the punching started.

She’d always said she was a better boxer than a wrestler. Now she set out to prove it, with bare knuckles. A right hook smashed into my left eye, a left uppercut split my lip and straight right to my nose knocked me back against the turnbuckles and started a trickle of blood from my left nostril. I lifted my hands to protect my face and she started to beat out a tattoo on my body, starting at my tits and working her way down to my ribs and belly before finally driving a solid uppercut into my cxnt. My legs buckled and I dropped to my knees. She stepped behind me, grabbing my left arm and putting me in a hammerlock before hauling me back to my feet.

She was getting annoyed now. Yanking on my arm she screamed in my ear: “Just give up you stubborn bitch. Admit you’re beaten before I do you lasting damage.”

With tears and blood streaming down my face I couldn’t answer her with anything more than sobs and a shake of my head. She twisted my arm up behind my back and, with her right hand, punched me in the kidneys. I collapsed to my knees and she straddled my back, pushing my face to the canvas. She pinned me face down to the mat and snaked her feet under my thighs. I was helpless, my face and tits pressed to the canvas, my left arm pinned behind my back, my arse in the air and her feet hooked around my knees forcing my legs apart. Only my right arm was free for me to slap the mat and scream as she piled on the pressure.

“I’ve learned a thing or two about you.” She hissed in my ear. “I’ll never beat you by punishing your sex, but I can beat you by pleasuring it.”

With that she shoved two fingers of her right hand into my pussy and began vigorously finger fucking me while her thumb stimulated my clitoris. At this point I was pleading with her, weeping and groaning as her fingers and thumb went to work on my pussy and clit. Pleasure and Pain. Pleasure and pain. There was nothing I could do. Whether I liked it or not I was beaten physically and sexually. As I felt myself exploding into orgasm, I cried out my surrender:

“Lesley, please, please stop! I give in. You win. You are the better woooooomaaan!”

The last word was delivered as a half howl, half song as the orgasm coursed through me. She finally released me and I buried my face in the mat, panting and weeping quietly while she stood over me, hands on her hips. After a few seconds she stepped round in front of me, bent down, grabbed hold of me by my ears and lifted my head so that I was staring her in the face: “Anytime you want a rematch loser, just call me.”

With that she slammed my face back to the mat, jumped out of the ring and headed for the exit. As she passed Sian and Tee, Tee stepped in front of her and said:

“Lesley, what the f…”

Lesley rammed a knee into her pussy and floored her with a right hook to the jaw.

“Shut the fuck up Terri – you’re next on my list.”

With that she stormed out of the barn leaving the dazed brunette on the mats. Tee crawled to the ring apron, hauled herself into the ring and was soon at my side, hugging me and offering words of comfort.  Sian quickly gathered our robes and some towels from the anteroom and tossed them to Tee. For a moment Tee sat mopping the blood and tears away with a towel and helping me to sit up.

After a few minutes I got tearfully to my feet and pulled on my robe. Then, with help from Sian and Tee, I climbed out of the ring and we walked back to the farmhouse kitchen. Jan, Jill and Shannon were sitting at the table chatting and drinking coffee as we walked in. They looked up in shocked surprise:

“What the hell happened?” Asked Jan, quickly realising I was in a bad way.

“Lesley got the jump on her and gave her a thrashing.” Answered Tee as they guided me to a vacant chair.

Moments later we heard footsteps on the stairs, a car door open and slam closed, an engine rev into life and the sound of tyres ripping up gravel as Lesley’s Mercedes SLK raced off down the farm track.

“Nice of her to say goodbye.” Muttered Sian as she passed me a cup of coffee.

After a few minutes I made my way upstairs to clean myself up and assess the damage. A quick inspection in the shower confirmed the numerous bruises I could expect to see emerging over the next few days. Then it was time to face the mirror. My lower lip was badly split, not enough to need treatment but it would show for a few days, and the swelling around my eye told the tale of an imminent shiner. I’m no oil painting at the best of times and I certainly wasn’t going to look pretty for a day or two. At that moment I heard the bedroom door open and caught a glimpse of Tee over my shoulder in the mirror.

“Ellen, are you OK?” She asked, her voice full of concern.

“Yes honey, thank you, you know what this fight game’s like. Bruised and battered but I’ll be fine in a few days. I don’t think I’ll be in the shop tomorrow though, don’t want to scare the customers.”

Tee laughed and then said: “I’m staying here until Wednesday to help Sian clear up. If you want to stay too, I can give you a lift back then.”

I knew Jill and Jan were planning to head home that afternoon but I wouldn’t mind a couple of days’ rest.

“That’s very kind of you Tee, let me call my sister and let her know.”

I reached for my mobile and called Carrie – she answered immediately.

“Hi Carrie, would you mind looking after the shop for a few days? I’ll be back some time on Wednesday.”

“Oh Ellen, has someone beaten you up again?”

“…um”

“I do wish you wouldn’t do this fighting, one day you’ll get seriously hurt. Remember, you’re not young anymore.”

“None of us are Carrie. You sound just like mother. Don’t worry about me, I’ll see you in a couple of days.”

“OK, but take it easy now.”

“Thanks babe, love you.”

“Love you too.”

With that she hung up. Carrie is two years younger than me. We’re two of four sisters but the closest in age. We’ve been best buddies since we were kids. I tried to get her to join CLAWS years ago but she didn’t share my enthusiasm for fighting and got married instead. Thirty years on, divorced and with her kids grown up, she had joined me in my little art supplies business. She might not approve of my hobbies but we’re family and we’d do anything for each other.

That was the shop sorted but I had another call to make, to my occasional house mate, Erica. When lockdown started Erica had been visiting her mother in Hannover and was stuck there for several months. When restrictions eased, she returned to the UK but, at Gabi’s request, took responsibility for the CLAWS work while Gabi herself focused on the health club business. With the CLAWS senior tournament relocated to Jay’s manor house, Erica set up an office in the gatehouse where Paige was living. As my cottage was much closer to the manor than Gabi’s town house, Erica included me in her bubble and often stayed over with me rather than going home to her cousin. She knew I was away for the weekend but I hadn’t been exactly honest about what I was up to. As far as I knew, she thought I was away at a spa. As she was stopping by the house on a regular basis, I thought it best to warn her I would be away a bit longer. I called her and she answered almost immediately:

“Hi honey, how are you?”

“Hallo liebling, I’m fine – how’s your weekend away?”

“Wonderful. It’s a beautiful place. Really chilled out and peaceful. I’m enjoying myself so much I’m going to stay on a bit longer.”

“Ellen, don’t lie to me. I know where you are and I know what you’re up to. Are you OK?”

Damn! Walls obviously have ears. Oh well, best tell the truth: “Since you ask, I’ve been better. I’ve taken a bit of a beating but I’ll be fine in a couple of days. In the meantime, feel free to use the house if you want to. I’ll be home on Wednesday.”

Before she could ask any more probing questions I hung up and, turning to Tee, said: “Sorted.” 

I felt guilty about cutting Erica off like that. Since I’d returned to CLAWS ten years earlier, she had become my trainer, my best friend and more. Although she was young enough to be my daughter, we’d formed a relationship that was closer to sisters. No, let me be honest here, lovers - she had been my first female 'companion' and we still enjoyed each other on a regular basis. I knew she’d be worried about me but there was nothing I could do beyond reassuring her I was OK.

Tee and I returned to the kitchen where Sian and Jan were still drinking coffee at the table, Shannon and Jill having disappeared to the barn to pack up the cameras. We sat down with them and Sian poured us both a cup. Tee informed them both that I would be staying on a few days and travelling back with her.

“That’s fine Ellen,” Said Sian, “We have no guests booked until Wednesday so you’re welcome to stay. I’m so sorry about Lesley. I should’ve realised there was something wrong when I suggested that you and her share a room and she insisted on having a room of her own. I sensed there might be bad blood between you so I called Jan to find out if she knew anything.”

“As far as I was concerned, you’d ever met,” said Jan, “So it was a surprise to me. But Jill was with me at the time and she let on she’d filmed your little encounter with Lesley last month. We suspected she might have been miffed at the fact that you snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. We certainly didn’t expect her to beat you up over it. Anyway, I figured you’re a sociable girl and you probably wouldn’t want to spend the night on your own so I suggested to Sian that you room with me and Jill and let Lesley have her own room. I hope you don’t mind about that?”

“Well if I had a room of my own, I might have been better placed to take her on this morning after a good night’s sleep.” I said, making it clear from my tone that I wasn’t blaming Jan. “On the other hand, I really enjoyed your company. This is certainly a weekend to remember, particularly the thing with the champagne.”

Tee and Sian looked surprised. Jan looked sheepish. Sian said: “Janet Somerville, have you been up to your old tricks again? It’s no wonder I have to keep a spare mattress just for your visits.”

With that she burst out laughing as Jan replied: “You know me too well.”

Tee looked confused. Sian patted her arm and said, “I’ll tell you later.”

With that Sian set about preparing a brunch while Jan started packing up her catering gear.

Around eleven o’clock Shannon and Jill returned from the barn and announced that all the video gear had been packed back into Jan’s car ready for the trip home.

“Excellent, you’re just in time for brunch.” Said Sian, bidding us all to sit at the table while she fed us.

After we’d eaten Jan was keen to get on the road: “Best to get going and beat the Sunday afternoon traffic.” She said as she and Jill headed up to our room to pack. Half an hour later we waved Jan and Jill goodbye and went back into the kitchen. Tee asked: “Should we put the ring away now?”

I glanced at Shannon and saw her scowl but Sian replied: “No, it’s Sunday afternoon. Let’s have a rest, we can put it away in the morning.”

Shannon smiled quietly to herself I wondered what was going through her head. We spent the afternoon strolling in the hills again. These three women were in their element here but for me it was hard going. I live by the coast where the land is relatively flat and I’m not used to steep hills. Nonetheless I kept up as best I could and they were happy to wait for me when I fell behind. It was another enjoyable afternoon in pleasant company. When we return to the farm Sian cooked us a supper and, after we’d eaten, suggested that perhaps it was time for ‘film night’.

We settled down in the lounge in front of the large TV screen and watched Jill’s films of the night four years earlier when I’d taken on Mitzi. For the first time I got to see Tee in her sex fight with Jill, Lesley boxing with Angie, Evie‘s twin daughters in tag team action and Mandy taking on Jen, plus the sight of Tee storming into the ring to deck Mandy. The show culminated in my no holds barred bare knuckle fight with Mitzi.

I had my own copy of this match but I’d never watched it. The memory was too painful. However, what we watched wasn’t the version I had. As a parting gift Jill had given Sian a copy of Paige’s ‘directors cut’ – the version she had done using her image processing software – and I have to admit that, the fact it showed me being beaten up notwithstanding, it was a stunning film. For the first time I got to see how close I’d come to beating her. Not to mention how partisan and animated everyone there was. 

That night I had the double bed to myself. As I lay there waiting for sleep to overtake me, I thought back to the previous nigh with Jan and Jill. Hopefully it wouldn’t be too long before, pandemic permitting, I could join them of another of Jan’s famous dinner parties.

Offline bosom-buddy

Re: Back to basics - part 4, Sunday
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 01:46:58 PM »
Perfect - revenge is sweet. Lesley proving herself to be the better woman both physically and sexually. All you could manage in the entire bout was one rather feeble tit twist that Lesley had no trouble surviving. Lesley was magnificent as she took you apart physically and clinical as she then stimulated you to a huge orgasmic submission. Frankly I though your effort rather feeble and can only hope my wife goes up against a more spirited opponent in her next bout - bring on Terri?