News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

UNFINISHED BUSINESS CHAPTER 5 (CONCLUSION)- BUSINESS FINISHED

• 8 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
« on: December 31, 2021, 03:03:07 AM »

Many thanks to my small band of fans.  You are the best.  This chapter is way longer than the others.  Because you don’t want to split a fight up into 2 chapters.  So if you slog along with it to the end you have my undying appreciation.

The night before the fight both couples fucked.  But the dynamics of the sex were completely different for the two women.  On the one hand, Skylar was hungry for sex.  She imagined that Scott’s cum would add to her power and strength, like some magic elixir.  She fucked him with great passion.  Scott just went along for the ride.  He was much too worried about the fight to devote much thought to the sex.

Meanwhile on the other side of town Robin lay mostly motionless while the catfight fan Chad pounded away.  He was really into it.  “Your gonna kick her ass, baby.  You’re gonna be great.  Beat her ass, Robin.  Make her cry, baby.  Oh you are so much hotter than her.”  Every comment was accompanied by another violent thrust. But he was on his own. Robin wasn’t into it at all. She was preoccupied by thoughts of the fight.  She was nervous.  Understandably nervous.

The 2 couples arrived for the fight at around 6:30 and prepared in their separate rooms.  At 7 they simultaneously exited their rooms and the women, dressed only in robes, faced one another on the sidewalk outside room 217.  They stared straight at each other.  Their stomachs flipped.

Once inside they started to stretch at opposite sides of the mat.  Each husband whispered words of encouragement to their fighter and then retreated to seats outside the bright ring of the spotlight above the mat. The room was warm enough to be quite comfortable for the naked women, but that meant it would  be downright hot once the exertions needed for a catfight commenced.

Now the fighters stood and faced each other and removed their robes.  For the husbands it was a breathtaking sight.  Two beautiful naked women standing across from each other, ready to fight each other with nothing but their bare hands.  Their bodies were taut, lean and strong, and although their tits were only a large B-cup in size, they were perfectly prominent on the slender frames of the fighters. Both had nails trimmed, buffed and painted red. Perfect!  Both had hair in a pony tail.  Perfect!  Both had pussy “landing strips” trimmed and ready!  Perfect. Both stood with fists clenched in a fighter’s pose. Perfect! For the 2 OCD girls, they must have been relieved that everything was perfect.

Scott was almost breathless.  Chad was hard as granite.

Scott wanted no part of being “ring announcer.”  He gladly left that role to Chad who reveled in it.  Chad spoke, “Would you both like to say something to each other before we begin?”

“Oh, shut up Chad,” scolded his wife.  Just tell us to start.

Chastised, Chad did as his wife told him.  “May the best woman win. Fight!”

10 years of pent up frustration and anger was suddenly released in a whirlwind of female fighting. Both the men were given pause by the ferocity on display. The women rushed together at the speed of light, crashing together fists flying. The women literally bounced off one another. Fists flashed through the space between them.  All punches were aimed at the tits, but they landed almost everywhere from neck to pussy. Several times they took a step back from each other for a second or two and then immediately reengaged.  To an impartial observer it would seem that Robin was getting the better of the exchanges.  The grunts of pain seemed to come from Skylar more often than the blonde.  Skylar knew she had to switch tactics a bit so she began to add slaps to the face mixed in with her body punches.

Robin was startled and shocked by the slaps.  She thought for a second, “well we did say no face punching, I guess that doesn’t include slaps, I better retaliate.”  And now Robin was slapping and punching too.  At one point she landed a combination of a hard slap to the face followed by a solid punch to Skylar’s right breast. It was the first indication of who held the edge in the fight because, in pain, Skylar turned away, turning her back on Robin.

Robin was on her in a flash.  She knew she was winning.  Chad shouted, “That’s it baby, you got her now.”  Scott could barely look.  Scott could not help but look.

With Skylar turned, Robin had her back, and grabbed the brunette’s pony tail and bent her head back and started raining slaps on her rival’s face. “How you like this, bitch,” she said as Skylar frantically tried to get away. The brunette squatted down, looped her arm around Robin’s leg and pushed backwards with all her might, sending the women to the mat with a crash.  Now Robin was underneath Skylar, but Skylar was facing toward the ceiling and Robin maintained control by wrapping her legs around Skylar’s waist.  The blonde then went to work on Skylar’s tits from behind.  Skylar screamed. Chad cheered.  Scott went completely white.

Skylar knew she had to turn around and fight the blonde face to face.  Easier said than done, but slowly she began to make the turn even though Robin was still scissoring her waist. Finally, the brunette completed the turn and the fighters were face to face, tit to tit, pussy to pussy, but Robin managed to roll them over so that now she was mostly on top.

They began to feel the heat of the room and sweat coated their naked bodies.  They struggled close in, with legs intertwined. The intimacy of a catfight is a remarkable thing. Two female bodies pressed against each other, straining for advantage and control, each hoping to hear the other woman scream in pain, or better yet, give up.

At this point the fight entered a “dark place.” Movement was measured in inches, and the men could barely make out what was going on as the fighting was so close in. Sweat from their bodies commingled.  Hands sought soft flesh and ways to hurt.  At one point each fighter had a hand over the face of their rival pushing heads backwards at an odd angle so they could really not see each other.  So with their free hand they fought by Braille, simply searching for a way to do damage. Every so often the bodies would roll a bit, but not enough to judge one woman winning.  Skylar with her free hand found robin’s left tit and squeezed it for all it was worth.  “Guess I’m the one ripping your tits off,” she whispered to Robin.

The tit grab hurt, but Robin suffered it without screaming and somehow sneaked her hand down to Skylar’s pussy and attacked it. “Guess I’m the one clawing your pussy, bitch.”

Skylar did scream, and kicked the blonde away as the stalemate was broken.  The women rose, and Skylar turned, left the mat and went to the windowsill to grab a bottle of water.  Robin accepted this “time out” and went over to Chad who was waiting with a water bottle.  He massaged her shoulders and whispered in her ear, “You are doing great Rob.  You’re beating her.  Now finish her off.”

It was a brief break. Skylar poured what was left in the bottle over her head, slicked her hair back and moved to the center of the mat, waiting for the blonde to return and restart the fight. They had only been fighting for 5 or 6 minutes at that point and even thought they were covered in sweat and water both women still looked fresh and powerful. “Come and fight, bitch,” said Skylar.

As Robin approached, Skylar reached out and grabbed both of Robin’s tits.  Robin had a number of really good options for her next move, but instead of slapping Skylar in the face, or pulling her hair, or punching her body she sensed that the brunette was offering a female challenge,  and so she too grabbed two handfuls of her rival’s tit flesh.

Now four hands clawing at four breasts. Now no defense, all offense. Now, pain against pain.    Now, heads thrown back in agony.  Now, tears streaming down the sides of faces.  Now “fuck you bitch” coming from both mouths. The quintessential female fight.  Scott, simply could not look.  Chad cheered his wife, “C’mon baby, keep squeezing.  You can do it!  Crush them!  Fuck her up.”

And then something which seemed inconsequential happened that would have a profound effect on the outcome of the fight.  Robin simply moved her legs a bit more apart to give her more strength and balance.  Skylar noticed it, and took advantage.  While the two women were still engaged in their epic titfight, Skylar in a remarkably powerful and athletic move brought her knee up with all the force she could muster and made a direct hit on Robin’s now exposed vagina.  Robin shrieked and went down like a shot. The pain went from her pussy straight up her spine to her neck.  She had collapsed onto the mat and had trouble moving. Skylar was on top of her in a flash.  Skylar pinned the blonde to the ground, got her right leg between the blonde’s legs and repeated the knee strike over and over.

Skylar sensed victory.  Surprisingly, she got off Robin and stood up. She had a plan. Robin rolled to her side in agony and cradled her pussy.  Skylar, out of Robin’s sight, stood and waited.   She knew exactly what she wanted to do next, and she knew she needed to be patient.  She was the mother tiger in the weeds ready to pounce on some unsuspecting prey.

Scott was transfixed.  Chad was frantic.  “C’mon baby, get up and fight.  You can do it.”   The blonde was having trouble getting her body parts to work. Still on her side she cried out to her husband, “I’m trying. I’m trying. I’m hurt.”

Skylar waited.  She waited for Robin, who in an effort to get up, rolled ever so slowly onto her back.  And when she did Skylar raised her right foot in the air and the powerful leg of a soccer player  delivered a crushing heel strike directly between the tits of the blonde.  All four in that broken down seedy motel room heard the sickening sound of the blonde’s sternum cracking.  Robin’s scream was loud and pathetic.

The heel strike was the coup de grace. “How did you like that, bitch?” Robin was done, but Skylar wasn’t.  She repeated the heel strike this time to the blonde’s ribs.  And then another and another simply looking for any open space on the blondes body to strike.  Each time she punctuated the blow with a demand for the blonde’s surrender.    “Are you done, you fucking kunt?  Give up!”  The 5th or 6th heel strike was aimed directly at Robin’s pussy, but narrowly missed.  “I won’t miss again, bitch. Give up.”

Robin, now delirious with pain offered her submission.  Sobbing and heaving she cried out, “Stop.  I give.”  She then pissed herself. But Skylar wasn’t quite ready to end the fight.  She continued to kick Robin, over and over as a puddle of urine began to form around the beaten blonde. Robin pleaded with Skylar to stop.

Surprisingly Chad made no move to help his beaten wife and remained glued to his chair. It was Scott who rushed over to pull his wife off the beaten blonde and end the fight.

Scott hugged Skylar who now had thrust her arms in the air shouting, “I did it.  I did it. I beat her. I beat the kunt.” And then over Scott’s shoulder she yelled at the sobbing blonde still lying in her own piss., “I knew I’d beat you, whore.  You’re nothing.  I knew I could take you.  I fucked you up.”

Finally Chad rose from his chair and went over towards his prone wife, bending down, saying nothing.  Meanwhile Skylar was trying to break free of her husband’s grasp and get back at the blonde some more.  She was possessed.  Less than human.  Scott was alarmed by his wife’s behavior and was firm with her.  “Enough, Sky.  You were magnificent. But it is over now. You won the fight.  Now, go and get cleaned up and we will go celebrate.  He led Skylar towards the door, but before she left the winner had a parting shot for her rival,  “Nice seeing you again Robin.  Drive safe, you fuckin’ loser.”

Once Scott had gotten Skylar out of the fighting room and back to 218 he returned to help Chad with Robin, who was still down on the mat in distress.  Skylar had most definitely beaten her up.  “Let me help you get her back to your room.” He got under one arm and Chad the other and slowly they moved Robin back to their room. Luckily there was an old mattress in 216 that they put the blonde down on.

Still crying, Robin wailed, “I tried. I really tried.”

Her angry husband wasn’t having any of it and he lit into his defeated wife. “Well you obviously didn’t try hard enough. You just quit.  You are a disgrace. An embarrassment!  Pathetic.”

Robin’s crying intensified,”Please don’ stay that. I tried. I tried,” but Chad wasn’t done.

“Stop your whining. You were a disgrace.  You just let that whore beat you.”

Scott didn’t like that remark one bit, “Hey Chad, watch your mouth.” 

Chad moved towards Scott.  “What are you going to do about it, faggot?”

“Just this, Chad.”  And Scott calmly reached into Chad’s shirt pocket and pulled out the $2.  “I’ll give this to my wife, the winner.”

And Scott headed to the door, but then he stopped and turned around and added, “Make sure you clean the mats before you return them. There’s some piss on them.”   

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: UNFINISHED BUSINESS CHAPTER 5 (CONCLUSION)- BUSINESS FINISHED
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 10:00:22 AM »
Ouch! A cracked sternum. How does that even heal? Anyway, I guess it's finished business now. Great story!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 11:57:48 AM »
Damn. Finished business!
Awesome!

Offline sannamar

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2022, 08:13:59 PM »
Nice story with something of an " I'm tired of writing" conclusion.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2022, 08:30:31 PM »

Shoot!  I was tired of writing it from the very first sentence on.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2022, 08:34:52 PM »

Although, in fairness, that's also how IRL fights end frequently.

AlphaWife

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2022, 02:55:43 PM »
Great story! Maybe the husbands should fight?

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2023, 02:59:43 PM »
This was a really good story. Excellent build up and a good fight. Chad was a total Chad lol - suppose he wouldnt care who won though? The only thing I didnt like was the peeing.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2023, 04:28:58 PM »
SPOILER ALERT!
Oh Rich. If I wanted to deal with people peeing themselves, I would have gone into work today.  ???
Not my kind of ending, but it’s your story, told as you envisioned it. It’s not easy to instill psychology into these stories. You do a fine job of it. Cheers!
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.