News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

amateur oil/jello wrestling anymore?

• 9 Replies

Offline jow9

• Love female wrestling and catfights...
amateur oil/jello wrestling anymore?
« on: January 08, 2022, 08:14:16 PM »
Are there any cities that still have amateur oil or jello wrestling matches in places anymore? Every once in a while online you can find some new oil wrestling videos but most are all from years ago... About 10 years ago there were a local bar use to have green jello wrestling on st patty's day every year for local girls to sign up to participate and when I was down in Springfield, Mo a strip club had foam wrestling over a weekend. Now that Im single again I miss the bars and clubs doing that kind of thing... It made me wonder if its just a Missouri thing where that seems to not be happening??

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: amateur oil/jello wrestling anymore?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 10:34:48 PM »
 Haven't seen any of that since the 80's/90's. I do miss it.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 11:27:43 AM »
Haven't seen any of that since the 80's/90's. I do miss it.
Messy wrestling made a decent comeback in the early 2000s it was popping up in strip clubs and bars everywhere. I was fortunate enough to see one mud wrestling event and a jello wrestling event both in "04". I think cities combat sport laws may have had something to do with the decline even though categorizing WAM Wrestling as combat sport is laughable (that was actually a thing in my city >:(). I also think average women (aka not strippers or fetish stars) no longer wanting to participate in such events MAY be a factor (I hope not). The pandemic also has done us ZERO favors >:(
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 11:29:17 AM by jaybee »

Offline jow9

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 03:53:31 AM »
now that you say something about combat sports there could be something stopping it at bars/clubs... I mean the local mma circuits popped up everywhere but were always a special venue so maybe that is why.. I don't know but I still miss it and hope somehow it makes a comeback after covid..

Offline Martin Beswick

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 07:01:23 AM »

I don't have any inside info on this but I personally think the strip clubs largely stopped doing it out of pure economics --  all that time spent setting-up the ring, having the matches, taking everything back down, and having the dancers clean up interferes with real cash flow of a strip club .... drinks and 3 minute private dancers. Even on an off-night, that's a whole big hunk of time in which all the dancers are not really generating tips or lap dance revenue for themselves or the club.   

I think traveling troupes like Hollywood Knockouts are still out there, albeit diminished quite a bit: https://www.facebook.com/hollywoodknockouts/events

Pre-pandemic at least, one could still find messy wrestling events at swingers clubs and LGBT bars -- and sometimes you'll be lucky enough to find a hipster joint offering messy wrestling quasi-ironically. 

Offline Windwatcher5

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 07:48:03 AM »
In Chicago, there is a group putting on shows called the MudQueens.
http://mudqueens.com/

I like the video this guy did on the Halloween Blood Wrestling event in 2019:
Mud Queens at Reggie's Bar Chicago:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Jqv3guZtM

Also, if you youtube Mud Queens there seems to be quite a few clips online.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 07:51:32 AM by windwatcher5 »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2022, 09:53:28 PM »
 I almost forgot there was a club in the Midwest that was posting weekly "oil wrestling" matches on YouTube for about 2 or 3 years till around 2019 (thanks pandemic >:(). It would only be a seasonal thing lasting about 4 weeks or so but every Wednesday about 3 or 4 matches would take place in a octagon inflatable pool filled with soapy water (not oil). Two rival clubs (Ugly dogs, and Platinum) female dancers and bartenders would face each other wearing bikinis, short shorts and tank tops, and rubber dish washing gloves ???(I HATED the gloves) and the matches were pretty good!

Offline jow9

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2022, 03:44:20 AM »
Yea apparently Hardknocks is still going on and it looks like Iowa is the closest they get so I might have to take roadtrip sometime.. And thanks for the reminder of ugly dogs.. I had watched a lot of their stuff on youtube and that is what I wish would still be going on.. I love the competitiveness of the girls...would enjoy the uncensored wardrobe malfunctions....and even tho i understand the gloves are used to keep them from getting scratched I hate them!!! For the fun of it I will post the link to the youtube page..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFB9mWv_EYI-Dl6TvBP2ZjA

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2022, 03:30:51 AM »
In Chicago, there is a group putting on shows called the MudQueens.
http://mudqueens.com/

Also, if you youtube Mud Queens there seems to be quite a few clips online.
I loved the mud queens matches that were posted on YouTube! They had the perfect mud (very thick) and the matches were entertaining energetic and competitive albeit more than likely predetermined but I didn't care. The thing that pissed me off is they had way more matches than they would post on YouTube but never made them available. The only way to truly see them is if you were lucky enough to live in a nearby area and see them live. Why not capitalize and make as much money as possible off of your product?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 03:31:42 AM by jaybee »

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2022, 07:39:00 AM »
Wow that was great. I would love to see the full video of the 2nd match where the redhead was punching the blonde in the ass.