News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Maria VS Val: I produced my first catfight and its for sale

• 43 Replies

Offline slapcity

Re: Maria VS Val: I produced my first catfight and its for sale
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2022, 09:21:47 AM »

Well I read through all the comments and still have no clue if it was a shoot or a work.

For any fvf video the most important question which should be made clear from the start, "Is it scripted or real?"

This is a real fight between two novices

Offline slapcity

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2022, 09:24:22 AM »
Any breast mauling or anything like that? I'm assuming it doesn't go topless either. These used to be a must for me if I was going to purchase a catfight however now I've broaden my taste and I'm mainly just interested in two hot girls putting on an entertaining energetic wrestling match real or fake. My only requirements now are...
1) Attire (must be bikini, lingerie, or booty-shorts & tank tops)
2) has to look like the performers are actually trying to be competitive (no giggling, or friendly conversations during the matches) Even if the acting is horrible at least act like you don't like each other or again you're actually TRYING to win and be competitive.

With this particular production there is no breast mauling. One of the girls was not agreeable to that hairpulling or face contact. I have tried to price accordingly as the girls still needed to be paid along with the venue etc. I found it very difficult to find girls who were up for what we as catfight fans were after. I fully understand all the producers dilemmas now!

This fight features no nudity either but it is competitive.

Online jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2022, 12:23:43 PM »
Any breast mauling or anything like that? I'm assuming it doesn't go topless either. These used to be a must for me if I was going to purchase a catfight however now I've broaden my taste and I'm mainly just interested in two hot girls putting on an entertaining energetic wrestling match real or fake. My only requirements now are...
2) has to look like the performers are actually trying to be competitive (no giggling, or friendly conversations during the matches) Even if the acting is horrible at least act like you don't like each other or again you're actually TRYING to win and be competitive.

With this particular production there is no breast mauling. One of the girls was not agreeable to that hairpulling or face contact. I have tried to price accordingly as the girls still needed to be paid along with the venue etc. I found it very difficult to find girls who were up for what we as catfight fans were after. I fully understand all the producers dilemmas now!

It looks like it fulfills my 2 basic requirements so I'll be purchasing!

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2022, 03:28:22 PM »
I applaud you for producing your first fight.  I have gotten the impression over time that it is far more difficult than it looks, especially managing the girls.  The video quality was quite good and both girls tried hard.  I look forward to seeing the blond in a real Catfight with hair pulling and possibly face slapping, perhaps topless with g-string or panties.

Keep up the good work work.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 03:31:47 PM by psy999999 »

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2022, 09:41:06 AM »

I hope Breast Mauling, nudity and all that stuff comes to your productions... Bcs that's what i like and a lot of ppl too! Still, it seems like a great fight for a first production. We'll keep an eye out for you and give you some tips if needed! But for my taste, it isn't the fight i liked the most. Good Luck on your journey!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 09:41:37 AM by Fightlover »

Offline slapcity

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2022, 10:17:40 AM »

I hope Breast Mauling, nudity and all that stuff comes to your productions... Bcs that's what i like and a lot of ppl too! Still, it seems like a great fight for a first production. We'll keep an eye out for you and give you some tips if needed! But for my taste, it isn't the fight i liked the most. Good Luck on your journey!

I appreciate that. And this I why I didn't take sponsorship so you the customer knows what you are buying when its produced. Admittedly I could probably have been even more descriptive and will do better to build on that next time.

But on a side note... the next fight I am preparing should just about meet your criteria ????

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 12:16:55 PM by slapcity »

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2022, 03:59:30 PM »
Not a bad start! Both women are attractive, and there is some good ground action. A few suggestions:

Lose the mattresses. The women constantly struggle to maintain their balance on those damn mattresses as they move around each other. Invest in some gym mats. Use the interlocking kind, or, if ya wanna go cheap, get some long gym mats and tape 'em together.

Hairpulling. If you've been on this board for ten years, you know how important hairpulling is to catfight aficionados. Wrestling matches are OK, but we're really looking for hairpulling catfights. Nuff said.

Topless. If this fight had been topless, with all the body-to-body action, it would have really raised the "hotness quotient". You are marketing this on c4s, where most of the women display some form of nudity. Non-topless, you appeal only to female fight enthusiasts. Topless, and the fight will appeal to a much wider audience.

Kudos, and best of luck in your production ventures!

Offline slapcity

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2022, 04:56:34 PM »
Not a bad start! Both women are attractive, and there is some good ground action. A few suggestions:

Lose the mattresses. The women constantly struggle to maintain their balance on those damn mattresses as they move around each other. Invest in some gym mats. Use the interlocking kind, or, if ya wanna go cheap, get some long gym mats and tape 'em together.

Hairpulling. If you've been on this board for ten years, you know how important hairpulling is to catfight aficionados. Wrestling matches are OK, but we're really looking for hairpulling catfights. Nuff said.

Topless. If this fight had been topless, with all the body-to-body action, it would have really raised the "hotness quotient". You are marketing this on c4s, where most of the women display some form of nudity. Non-topless, you appeal only to female fight enthusiasts. Topless, and the fight will appeal to a much wider audience.

Kudos, and best of luck in your production ventures!

Mats: Already noted and will change that next time

Face Slapping/Topless: Trust me I know this is important. But when you have attempted to set up a catfight three times and had two no shows before hand you take what you get. Plus I would need to pay the girls more.

But again... the next fight I am in the process of setting up will meet all of those criteria  ;D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 04:56:59 PM by slapcity »

Offline slapcity

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2022, 04:57:32 PM »

I appreciate that. And this I why I didn't take sponsorship so you the customer knows what you are buying when its produced. Admittedly I could probably have been even more descriptive and will do better to build on that next time.

But on a side note... the next fight I am preparing should just about meet your criteria  ;D

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2022, 09:07:46 PM »
Was a good watch. But nudity, breast attacks, pussy attacks and hair pulling with some slaps thrown in. That's all we ask for in the checklist for a great catfight. This does look promising though, apart from the mattresses, which i'm not against or for. Wonder if a catfight with nothing but the carpet would be better, visually and production wise.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 09:08:22 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline slapcity

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2022, 09:40:20 PM »
Was a good watch. But nudity, breast attacks, pussy attacks and hair pulling with some slaps thrown in. That's all we ask for in the checklist for a great catfight. This does look promising though, apart from the mattresses, which i'm not against or for. Wonder if a catfight with nothing but the carpet would be better, visually and production wise.

I personally am not a fan of breast/pussy attacks and they will not feature in any of my fights. Hairpulling and face slapping will feature when I find the right girls for it. Unfortunately Val was not agreeable.

The mattresses will be gone for the next match. Unfortunately that apartment doesn't have any carpet so I will be investing in matting for my next production don't worry.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2022, 10:28:41 PM »
I personally am not a fan of breast/pussy attacks and they will not feature in any of my fights. Hairpulling and face slapping will feature when I find the right girls for it. Unfortunately Val was not agreeable.
That's too bad, breast attacks and being topless are a big plus for me in a catfight. But I did support you and hope to see more fights in the future.

Offline slapcity

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2022, 10:57:10 PM »
That's too bad, breast attacks and being topless are a big plus for me in a catfight. But I did support you and hope to see more fights in the future.

Very grateful for everyone's support. And as mentioned I just want to be clear and forthcoming with my productions.

I do like topless though. Hopefully I can find other girls who are agreeable to that (Maria is agreeable to topless, hairpulling and faceslapping)

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2022, 01:43:19 AM »
Any reason why you wont allow b and p attacks? Like specifically? I mean it would make most of your videos instant buys for many of us here if you do.
Ddot

Offline jimibuzz1382

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2022, 11:45:39 AM »

The mattresses will be gone for the next match. Unfortunately that apartment doesn't have any carpet so I will be investing in matting for my next production don't worry.

Hi, I'm not a fan of breast/pussy attacks either. Some fans do and some don't. Just know you can't please everyone in this business as everyone has their own kinks. My advice is just make the type of catfights you're happy with and run with it. There are lots of catfight companies who cater for b and p attacks anyway and doesn't mean you have to. And I'd guess in a real full on catfight the girls wouldn't naturally do this anyway.
But a great first catfight, lots to enjoy from this!! Looking forward to more catfights in the future!!