News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Donyman vs. Indian Woman

• 1 Replies

Offline donyman

• I'll getcha
Donyman vs. Indian Woman
« on: January 12, 2022, 04:09:16 PM »
donyman
i see you there--ar eyou weairng that sari?
Kareena
yes

donyman
yes
i face you and move aroud showing off my male muscles--you--cute girl has no chance
yt

Kareena
"we will see!!" i come towards nd start the fight by swinging my right fist on ur face..yt

donyman
i easlly block your blow and charge into you kneeing you in th ebelly
yt

Kareena
"oooofff!" air comes out form my mouth n i move back n start rubbing my belly with my hands..yt

donyman
i charge at you and grab you around the waist to try to throw you to the side
yt

Kareena
"argggg!!" then i fall down nquickly stand n take my fighting position n come towards u..yt
(lets do only striking no holds n al)
all

donyman
ok
i run at you and throw a big round house punch at your face-putting all my weight behind it
yt

Kareena
"ooofff!!!!" blood n sweat flies n i stumble back n start rubbing my face with my hands...yt

donyman
i wont let you rest--i press against you ad uppercut you in th ebelly
yt

Kareena
then u uppercut my belly "ooofff!!!!" i jump after ur punch n then bend down a bit look at u in anger and then try to punch ur abs..yt

donyman
my abs were unprotected--the punch hurts and makes me bend sideays
i bend sideways--i try to straighten
yt

Kareena
then i start punching ur face with both my fists "take this u bastard!!"..yt

donyman
my face is knocked bakc and forth so my neck hurts
i try to back away to get my bearigs
yt

Kareena
then i start laughing n come towards u and then try to give u uppercut on ur chin..yt

donyman
that laugh did it--im angry now
i run at you and throw a hard left to your belly just under your breasts
yt

Kareena
"ooofffff!!!!" saliva come out from my mouth n i move back n start taking heavy breaths n my belly starts turning
right  red "oooww!!"..yt

donyman
-my knee goes up between your legs lifting your sari --and i punch your belly again
im right up against your body

Kareena
"oooowww!!!!" my mouth is making perfect o shape and then u punch my belly again  'ooffff!!!!' i move back n start rubbing my cxnt with my hands n try
to recover fast..yt

donyman
i move close to you  again--i like the close fighting aganst you--you are soft and warm
i upper cut your chin
yt

Kareena
then u uppercut my chin "arggg!!!" more blood n sweat flies n i mova back and then shake my head n start rubbing my chin, blood starts flowing from my mouth
 then i take my fighting position n come towards u and try ti punch ur cheek again with my right fist..yt
to*

donyman
i wasnt ready for that tricky punch--wong! my head goes sideways and i stagge rback trying to ge tmy bearings.

Kareena
i spit some blood and then start punching ur ribs with my fists..yt

donyman
oof oof---i didnt get time to shake the pain from the head punch--my knees ar egoing wobbly
i try to rais emy guard and kick at you defensively to drive you back
yt
Kareena
then i stumble back and take my fighting position again "no one will save u today!" and come towards u slowly n try to uppercut ur chin..tr
yt

donyman
i cant stand to hear a woman say that--my face is all red now
oof the upper cut sends me back a few steps
but I managew to get off a straight right to your nose
yt

Kareena
"arggggG!!!!" more blood flies and my head moves up and i start rubbing my nose with my hands "ooo my nose!!"..yt

donyman
now i got my mojo back--i throw a let and a riight at your face rapidly
yt
a left and a right
yt

Kareena
"ooff off  argg arggg!!" my head moves left right n blood n sweat flies let fight n some land on ur body and then
i cover my face with my hands to block ur hard punches..yt

donyman
mmm--i mov in close again and fire a quick upper cut to your belly

Kareena
"oooowww!!" ur fist sink on my belly n then i bend down a bit n start rubbin gmy belly , my body is completely covered with sweat n some amount of blood
and then i stand straight slowly n try swing my fist on ur chest..yt

donyman
you hit me right near my heart--i back up--suddenly breathing hard--that was a perfect punch--my knees are wobbly
again
yt

Kareena
then i cmoe towards u and start punching ur face again with both my fists "arggg take this u bastard!!"..yt
come*

donyman
your face is still so girly  in spite of the blood--its hard for me to look at you as you punch me
i try to blcok your punches with my arm but I'm backing up as you come forward
yt

Kareena
then i kick ur abs and push u back "i told u no one will save u today !!" then i come towards u taking my
fighting position..yt

donyman
i stop staggering back and try to straighten up---i manage to get one straight left hand punc to you breast
yt

Kareena
then u punch my boob "arggg!!!" my boob bounces n i start rubbing my boobs with my hands..yt

donyman
im relieved by my success---i throw another big wild round house punch not aimed well tryig to hit anything
yt

Kareena
your kick land on my cheek , more blood flies and then i stumble back and my head starts spinning a bit n i start rubbing my cheek ntry to recover fast..yt

donyman
i move in closer--nearly leaning against you and fire an uppercut to your chin.
yt

Kareena
"argggg!!!" my face is almost covered with blood and then i moev back n my back touches the tree and blood continue ..yt

donyman
one more hard punch ought to get this girl down

donyman
girl down---i throw a hard left at your chin
yt

Kareena
"auuufff!!" then i fall onmy ass and start rubbing y destroyed face "argggg!!!!"...yt

donyman
i stand over you triumphantly
now you are mine Karenna--say you submit

Kareena
try to destroy more haha like belly, boobs n all, coz when i win i destroy every part of the body haha
"arggg!! get lost!!" then i push u hand n slowly stand straight with the help of the tree and then turn towards u and again try to punch ur face ,
 now my speed is slow..yt

donyman
i go to my knees bending over you --(do you mind being strippped)
(oh you got up--sorry)

Kareena
only top no bottom
its ok..

donyman
i se eyou manage to rise--i rise with you ---im not ready for that slow punch-wong--you ht me right in th emouth---i shake the effects off and try to
get my guard up
yt

Kareena
then i again try to give  one uppercut on ur chin..yt

donyman
im suprised by that one--completely unprepared--i stagger back and shake the cobweb out of my brain
yt

Kareena
then i continue taking heavy breath and come towards and try to punch ur hard abs..yt

donyman
i cant get my guard up--im nearing exhaustion really--ooof that punch is much harder than I gave you credit for
my knees buckle and i fall into a kneel at your feet
yt

Kareena
then i grab ur hair n pull u up on ur feet "what happen now u bastard!!!"then i slap ur face with one hand..yt

donyman
i try to catch your hand to keepo you from slapping me--buyt I'm really hanging on your arm
i try to knee you in the belly to get some separation
i can hardly stand
yt

Kareena
"oooofffff!!!!!" again u attack my belly n blood n saliva come out form my mouth n u move back n bend
down n start taking heavy breaths

donyman
i manage to rise with my last burst of strength--i have to finish her--a big hardsleft to the side of yoru face
yt

Kareena
"ooowww!!!!!" more blood flies my body is completely covered with blood n sweat n i move back n again
my back touches the tree n my head is spinning now..yt

donyman
i have to get this girl on the ground--i fire a right to your ribs
yt

Kareena
"auufffff!!!!!" then i fall on the ground n start rubbing my ribs..yt

donyman
i kick you in the ribs--im feeling really brutal now
yt

Kareena
"ooofffff!!!! " then i cover my ribs n start rubbing my ribs "argg my ribs argg u bastard!!"...yt

donyman
say you submit to me Kareena
say it!
yt

Kareena
"arggg argg!! i will crush u next time argg u win this time!!"..yt

donyman
say you submit! in words!

Kareena
"i submit!!"..yt

donyman
mm--i stand over you triumphanly--arms in the ai and make a big bicept pose
fight_with_me
match was awesome..

Mature man of 45. Love to cyber wrestle and role play. I love to wrestle girls and show them who is boss. Sometimes, men as well--especially jockstrap matches.

A Silent Membership
I belong to the village
of nameless fictions
and tales. They kno

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: Donyman vs. Indian Woman
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 07:50:37 AM »
Deserves a rematch, Kareena is a superstar In India ,she won't take the loss easily
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 11:18:32 AM by habib »