News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Any interest in a new author?

• 4 Replies

Offline Chelzpaige

Any interest in a new author?
« on: January 14, 2022, 06:52:18 AM »
Hi folks,

So this may seem like a silly post and if it isn’t allowed, I’m sorry, I’ll definitely delete it. I’ve read this forum for a few years on and off and have always found the stories to be fun. I’ve never really engaged with the the community or even read a lot from the other subs. This one is my interest.

That said, I’ve noticed that the submissions have started to slow down, apart from a few dedicated authors (thank you!). I don’t have a lot of time, I work a lot, but I’m not terrible at putting a scene together. Would people be interested in having more people post? Are there any special considerations I should keep in mind?

Thanks!
CP

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Any interest in a new author?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 01:34:33 PM »
Any new blood is welcome.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
New author?
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 05:14:13 PM »
 Sure ! ! New blood is always good.

Offline Bethany4Good

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 08:06:27 AM »
Feel free to write a story about me fighting an evil womsn…

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 04:19:49 PM »
Feel free to write a story about me fighting an evil womsn…
what kind of scene would you like to be fighting this evil women in? Would it be to protect your family? Your pride? over a man? Would you like an equal match and what kind of fighing do you prefer to do. Think about it.