News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Female members: What event in your life made you like catfights?

• 11 Replies

Offline Abacust

Often times something happens early in your life to trigger a specific kink. So what happened that triggered the love of catfights for you?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 09:07:37 AM by Abacust »

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
Re: Female members: What event in your life made you like catfights?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 10:37:41 AM »
Often times something happens early in your life to trigger a specific kink. So what happened that triggered the love of catfights for you?

For me it was the "Miller Lite Catfight Girls" when I saw the commercial for the first time.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 11:59:10 AM by Trib_Queen_Julia »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 12:12:57 PM »

Seeing two attractive, athletic, older girls who I admired go at each other aggressively with fists during a neighborhood flag football game.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 01:39:24 PM »
i was known as a late bloomer in school and was teased a lot
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Cheerfight

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2022, 09:07:18 PM »

Not exactly sure..the girls that had a short spat over me while in 3rd grade may have planted the seed..then later women's wrestling at my uncle's house definitely propelled me..then the discovery of the old wrestling review mags that featured the apt wrestling .I was then ruined for life .lol
/storage/emulated/0/Download/1355756013.gif

Offline Britishcupcakes

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 11:43:55 AM »
I’m not sure, I always watched wwe as a kid but only when the women were on screen and this was the during the era were womens wrestling was just hair pulling and slapping.
I first noticed my excitement for fighting when I saw two older and alpha girls in school trying to destroy eachother in a wild fight, I used everything I saw them do in my first school fight

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 12:09:08 PM »
Seeing real fight between young blonde and brunette or watching female fights in The amazons-war goddess movie...

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2022, 10:03:03 AM »
The reaction I got from the boys at school after some of them watched me fight in my first ever fight.

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2022, 07:29:33 PM »

Seeing two attractive, athletic, older girls who I admired go at each other aggressively with fists during a neighborhood flag football game.
Who won that fight?

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2022, 07:32:04 PM »
I’m not sure, I always watched wwe as a kid but only when the women were on screen and this was the during the era were womens wrestling was just hair pulling and slapping.
I first noticed my excitement for fighting when I saw two older and alpha girls in school trying to destroy eachother in a wild fight, I used everything I saw them do in my first school fight
Who won that school fight? Did the loser cry?

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2022, 07:33:08 PM »
The reaction I got from the boys at school after some of them watched me fight in my first ever fight.
Can you share the details of the fight?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2022, 10:33:39 PM »

Who won that fight?

Neither girl gave, so there was no official winner/loser.  But one of the girls who had had a bit more of an edgier upbringing--at least part was spent in a foster home--got more clean hits in to the face, and when people talked about it after they implied she had won.  Split decision, I guess.

No one went looking for a fight with either of them afterwards, though.