News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Amanda & Sarah vs Jenny & Yuko

• 5 Replies

Offline WS2003

• I love fvf wrestling and catfights!
« on: January 20, 2022, 06:19:06 AM »

By: WS2003

This is part 113 in a series of wrestling stories.  The first story was done in 2003.  If you need access to any of my other stories, please email me at the email listed at the end of this story.

Amanda has gone to the commissioner's office to request a match vs Yuko, to get a chance to get her boots back.  The commissioner tells her, "Sure you can have a match.  A tag team match with Sarah vs Jenny and Yuko.  First team to record two knockouts will be the winner."  Amanda nods in agreement.  The commissioner adds, "And one more thing...if you get knocked out twice, you can never take the boots from Yuko again."  Amanda starts to protest but he interrupts and says, "Those are the rules.  If you don't want the match, I am sure I can find another opponent for you."  Amanda says, "Fine."  She grabs the contract and signs it and then leaves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later and it is time for the tornado tag team match.  First team to score 2 KOs will be the winner.  No outside help is allowed.  Amanda and Sarah are introduced first.  Amanda comes to the ring in her blue bikini and barefoot.  Sarah is wearing her blue and gray stripped bikini and her black boots.  The crowd cheers as they head toward the ring.  Once they enter, Jenny and Yuko emerge.  Both girls are wearing their black leather bikinis and black boots, Jenny's boots going over her knees and Yuko's just below the knee.  The crowd goes wild for the Asian girls.  They smile and wave to their fans.  The girls slide into the ring.  The ref calls for the bell...

Amanda heads straight for Yuko.  As she is about to deliver a punch, Jenny tackles her, knocking her to the mat.  Jenny grabs Amanda's head and slams it down repeatedly on the mat.  Amanda is moaning in pain.  Sarah reaches out to grab Jenny's hair, but Yuko sends a kick to Sarah's belly with her boot.  Sarah is knocked back to the ropes and Yuko moves in and sends her knee into Sarah's belly.  As Sarah groans, Yuko drives her knee into Sarah's belly again, and again, and again, and again.  It looks like the Asian girls have gotten the upper hand early in this match...

With Amanda a bit dazed from getting her head slammed to the mat, Jenny is able to roll her over.  She then grabs Amanda's legs and pulls them backward and tucks them under her arms, locking in a boston crab.  Amanda cries out in pain as Jenny starts to bend her back.  Jenny says, "That's it Amanda, scream for me.  Show these fans how weak your back is."  Amanda pounds on the mat as Jenny leans back further.  Amanda cannot escape this hold as Jenny continues to apply pressure.  Jenny is smart to go right after Amanda's weak back.  Amanda is wincing in pain as Jenny continues to work her back.  Jenny is all smiles, knowing how this moves hurts Amanda.  Amanda needs help from Sarah, but she is still being worked over by Yuko...

Yuko takes her knee and drives it into Sarah's bikini bottoms.  Sarah's arms slip off the ropes and she drops to her knees.  She places a hand between her legs as she tries to catch her breath.  Yuko reaches down and undoes Sarah's bikini top.  As she slips it off, she wraps it around Sarah's neck, choking her.  Sarah struggles to pulls the bikini top away from her throat as she gasps for air.  Yuko pulls the bikini top tight, looking to cut off Sarah's air.  She could be going for a quick knockout on Sarah.  Sarah is starting to panic as she runs low on air.  Yuko pulls the bikini top tighter.  Sarah is gasping for air and is close to passing out.  Yuko gives one more hard pull and then releases the bikini.  Sarah falls to the mat as she tries to suck in aid.  Yuko gives Sarah a kick with her boot, sending her out of the ring.  Yuko now walks over to Jenny and Amanda...

Jenny sees Yuko coming over and finally releases the crab.  Amanda rolls to her side and arches her already sore back.  Jenny grabs Amanda by the hair and yanks her to her feet.  Yuko moves in and they both grab Amanda and start to lift her up.  Jenny and Yuko face each other as they hoist Amanda up into the air.  They lift her up high, so Amanda is looking at the ceiling.  The girls count to 3 and then drop Amanda.  As they do, they each extend a knee.  Amanda's back comes crashing down on their extended knees.  Amanda cries out in pain from the killer back breaker.  With a girl on each side, Amanda's body has no where to go and she remains bent over both girl's knees.  Jenny raises her arms, brings them together, and then drives them down into Amanda's belly.  Yuko follows suit, delivering another hard slam to Amanda's belly.  The sexy Asian girls repeat this twice more before letting Amanda fall back to the mat.  Jenny says, "I better check on Sarah.  You keep working Amanda's back."

Yuko rolls Amanda onto her belly and raises her boot and stomps down on Amanda's back.  She grinds the heel in to Amanda's lower back.  Yuko lifts her boot off but then quickly tucks her leg and drops her knee down right on Amanda's lower back.  Amanda lets out a loud moan.  Yuko stands up and delivers a second knee drop to the same spot.  She holds her knee in place as Amanda lets out a pain-filled moan.  Yuko then lifts her knee up.  She reaches down for Amanda's bikini top and strips it off.  She then grabs Amanda's long brown hair and yanks the topless beauty to her feet.  She brings her over to the ropes and sticks her between the top and middle rope.  She then pulls back on Amanda's hair.  Amanda's back bends back as her bare breasts point out to the crowd.  The crowd roars with approval.  We look over to the other end of the ring where Jenny slid out...

Jenny is out of the ring where Yuko shoved Sarah out.  Jenny reaches for Sarah's hair and Sarah fires a punch into Jenny's pussy.  Jenny's mouth forms a perfect 'O', as she lowers her hands to her crotch.  Sarah starts to get up and sends another punch, driving it into Jenny's belly this time. Jenny drops to her knees, moving her free hand to her belly.  Sarah is on her feet and sends her knee into the side of Jenny's head, knocking the Asian beauty to the floor. Sarah jumps down on Jenny and places her hands on Jenny's throat.  She starts to choke her.  Jenny grabs at Sarah's wrists, but Sarah already has the better leverage.  Sarah chokes Jenny as Jenny tries to twist her body to get Sarah off of her.  Sarah refuses to release the choke.  Jenny is gasping for air and is in trouble.  We look to see if her partner is able to help...

Back in the ring, Yuko still has Amanda in the ropes.  Yuko has Amanda's hair with her left hand and is sending punches to Amanda's lower back with her right fist.  Amanda moans in pain with each punch.  Yuko and Amanda are on the opposite side of the ring, so Yuko does not know her partner is in trouble.  Yuko says to Amanda, "We are going to weaken your back so much Amanda, that you will pass out from the pain."  Yuko continues with a few more hard punches to Amanda's back..  She wants to make sure Amanda's back is really weak.  Yuko finally stops and releases Amanda's hair.  Yuko raises her arms to the crowd.  They cheer wildly for her.  Amanda's body bends forward, as her belly rests on the middle rope...

Sarah is still choking Jenny and she hears the crowd cheering wildly.  She turns her head and looks back into the ring.  She sees Yuko with her hands raised.  Sarah knows Amanda is in trouble.  She releases the choke on Jenny and then gets up and quickly slides into the ring.  Yuko has her back to Sarah and this allows Sarah to sneak up behind her.  Sarah grabs Yuko by the hair and quickly spins her around.  Sarah sends a hard jab into Yuko's crotch.  Yuko cries out in pain and lowers her hands to her pussy.  Sarah pushes Yuko into the nearest corner and drives her boot into Yuko's belly a half dozen times.  Yuko moans with each kick.  Sarah  drives her knee into Yuko's pussy two times and Yuko's legs give out and she drops to the mat on her ass.  Sarah grabs her bikini top that Yuko removed earlier.  She grabs Yuko's arms and pulls them behind her.  Sarah shoves her bare breasts into Yuko's face as she takes her bikini top and binds Yuko's hands behind her back.  Once she has Yuko's hands tied behind her back, Sarah removes her breasts from Yuko's face.  Yuko sucks in air.

Sarah sends a couple kicks to Yuko's belly.  She then goes over to Amanda and helps her out of the ropes.  She says, "I got Yuko tied up.  We need to take out Jenny.  She is outside the ring."  Amanda says, "Sure.  I will meet you outside the ring in just a moment."  Sarah nods and then slides out of the ring to head over to Jenny.  Amanda moves over to Yuko and sends a couple punches down on Yuko's forehead.  Yuko is a bit dazed now.  Amanda kneels down by Yuko's legs.  She says, "I am taking my boots back."  She starts unzipping the boots from Yuko's legs.  She pulls them off Yuko and then slides them back on her legs.  She zips them up and stands up for the crowd.  Amanda's fans go crazy as she has her boots back.  Amanda stands back up in front of Yuko, who is trying to free her hands.  Amanda drives a couple kicks into Yuko's belly with her boot.  Amanda then says, "Time to knock your partner out.  Then Sarah and I will be back to finish you off."  Amanda then slides out of the ring to head toward Sarah and Jenny...

Jenny was just getting to her feet when Sarah came and knocked her back down.  Sarah is kicking Jenny in the back with her boot as Jenny moans in pain, unable to stop her.  Amanda starts walking over and Sarah turns her head and smiles, noticing Amanda got her boots back.  The girls give each other a 'high five'.  Amanda reaches down and grabs Jenny and pulls her up.  As Amanda holds Jenny's arms, Sarah delivers a half dozen punches to Jenny's belly.  Jenny moans in pain with each punch.  Sarah stops and goes over to the ring.  She looks under the ring and pulls out a folding table.  She sets it up and then comes back over to Jenny.  She sends two more punches into Jenny's belly.  As Jenny lets out a groan, Amanda and Sarah grab Jenny and lift her up in the air.  They bring her closer to the table.  They lift Jenny up over their heads and then toss her in the air toward the table.  Jenny's back hits the table...CRASH!  The table breaks in half and Jenny falls to the floor.  Jenny lies in the debris and is not moving.  The ref moves in and raises Jenny's right arm.  It falls limply back down.  Amanda and Sarah have 1 knockout and only need 1 more knockout to win the match...

Amanda then says, "We better go take care of Yuko."  Just as Amanda says that, she receives a punch to her ribs...from Yuko!  As Sarah turns, Yuko drives her fist into Sarah's pussy.  Sarah drops to her knees.  Yuko escaped while the girls double teamed her partner.  Yuko sends another punch to Amanda's ribs.  She then grabs Amanda's long hair. She yanks Amanda by the hair and then flings her head first into the crowd divider.  Amanda drops to the floor.  Yuko turns back to Sarah.  The ref rushes over to Amanda to see if she is knocked out.  He turns her on to her back.  Amanda's forehead is bleeding.  She lets out a groan, showing she is awake but dazed.  Yuko gets Sarah back on her feet and pushes her back against the ring post.  She drives her knee into Sarah's pussy two times.  Sarah falls to her knees, holding her crotch.  Yuko then reaches under the ring and quickly pulls out some handcuffs.  She pulls Sarah's hands away from her groin and lifts them up.  She uses the handcuffs and secures them around the post.  Yuko says, "That should keep you from interfering."

Yuko goes back over to Amanda and scoops her up.  She starts to drop her and extends her knee, delivering a perfect back breaker.  Amanda cries out as her back hits Yuko's leg.  Yuko keeps Amanda bent over her leg and starts to drive double fisted punches into Amanda's exposed belly.  Amanda moans with each hit.  Yuko keeps reigning down punches on Amanda's belly, bending Amanda's back even further around her leg.  After 10 hits, Yuko shoves Amanda to the floor.  As Amanda lies there, she reaches a hand behind her to massage her sore back.  Yuko goes back over to the ring and reaches under, pulling out another table.  She gets it set up near the ring.  Sarah sees this and struggles to get free of the cuffs.  Yuko just laughs at Sarah, and then she heads back to Amanda.  Yuko grabs Amanda by the hair and pulls her to her feet.  She then bends forward and sticks her shoulder into Amanda's gut.  She then stands up and Amanda is thrown over her shoulder.  Yuko heads toward the ring steps...

Yuko climbs the steps and gets on the ring apron, with Amanda draped over her shoulder.  Yuko then turns to face the table.  Yuko says, "You put Jenny through a table...now it is your turn Amanda."  The crowd is cheering and Yuko throws Amanda off her shoulder.  Amanda flies through the air and hits the table back first...CRASH!!!  The table shatters and Amanda's limp body falls to the floor in the wreckage of the table.  The ref rushes over and lifts Amanda's arm...it falls limply back down.  Amanda is knocked out and each team is one knockout away from winning.  Yuko heads back down the stairs and kneels at Amanda's legs.  She reaches her hands down to the top of Amanda's right boot.  As she starts unzipping it she says, "Time for these boots to go back to who they belong...me."  She slides off the right boot and then moves to Amanda's left boot.  The crowd is cheering and Amanda is just lying there, still knocked out and has no idea what is happening.  Yuko slides the left boot off.  She then slips the boots on her legs and zips them up.  The crowd roars with approval...

Yuko goes over to Sarah, who is still unable to get out of the handcuffs.  Yuko delivers some kicks to Sarah's belly with her boot.  Sarah's head droops forward as Yuko drives a couple more hard kicks to her belly.  Yuko then stops.  She leans down and says to Sarah, "Don't worry Sarah, I will not be knocking you out.  I will be knocking out Amanda a second time, so she will never be able to take these boots from me.  And you will have a front row seat to watch."  Yuko then heads back over to Amanda, who is still out cold.  Yuko kneels down by Amanda's head.  She reaches in to her leather bra and pulls something out.  She holds it by Amanda's nose and in a few seconds, Amanda shakes her head and lets out a moan.  It looks like Yuko used some smelling salts to wake Amanda up.  Yuko grabs Amanda's bare legs and yanks her out of the wreckage.  She then flips her over onto her belly.  Yuko gets on her back and grabs Amanda's arms, slinging them over her knees...putting Amanda in a camel clutch!

Amanda moans, "OH GAWD....MY BACK!!!"  Yuko grabs Amanda's long hair and pulls back.  Amanda's back bends further and she moans in pain.  Her hands feel the boots on Yuko's legs and she whimpers, "Oh no...my boots!"  Yuko just smiles and says, "No Amanda, they are my boots.  And once I knock you out a second time, you can never take them from me.  Don't look for any help from your partner, I have taken care of her."  Amanda looks out and sees Sarah on her knees, cuffed to the post.  Amanda cries out, "NNNOOOOO!!!"  Yuko laughs as she senses Amanda's helplessness.  Yuko leans back further, applying more pressure to Amanda's weak back.  Amanda's bare feet weakly kick the floor and she is in pain.  Yuko has the camel clutch locked in tight and is looking to really hurt Amanda.  But there is no one able to save her...

Yuko has kept the hold for over a minute now and Amanda's back is really hurting.  But there is no escape from this hold.  The crowd is cheering Yuko on, knowing that Yuko is getting closer to victory.  Yuko leans back as far as she can.  Amanda's eyes are screwed shut as she tries to endure the pain.  Yuko holds her there for a few more seconds, then drops her to the floor.  Amanda's back is badly hurt as she lies on the floor letting out soft moans of pain.  Yuko stands up and then grabs Amanda, forcing her up as well.  Amanda is so weak she can barely stand.  The girls are right in front of Amanda's boyfriend and he looks worried.  Yuko bends Amanda forward and then reaches around her waist.  She lifts Amanda and hoists her up on her shoulder, putting Amanda in her finishing hold...the canadian backbreaker!

Amanda moans as her back bends over Yuko's shoulder.  Amanda will not last long in this hold.  Yuko has used this hold before and Amanda has passed out from the pain each time.  Sarah is still struggling to get free of the cuffs, but she cannot get out.  The fans cheer wildly as Amanda's mostly naked body is on display.  Amanda's moans are becoming much weaker with each passing second.  Yuko bounces a few times and then turns to Amanda's boyfriend.  He calls out, "Hold on Amanda!"  Amanda's back is going numb from the pain.  She cannot submit to end this hold.  The ref is right there, checking on Amanda.  It is getting close to 1 minute and Amanda is barely with it.  Yuko yells out, "Amanda...the boots are mine!"  She then drops to her knees, which sends a huge jolt to Amanda's back...

As Yuko stays on her knees she can feel Amanda's body go limp.  The ref moves in and checks, lifting Amanda's arm...and it drops limply down  He  signals for the bell.  The bell sounds and the ref tells Yuko to release the hold.  Yuko dumps Amanda off her shoulder to the floor.  She raises her hands in victory.  Amanda will not be allowed to take the boots from Yuko ever again.  Yuko then turns to where Jenny is lying.  Medical staff are already there and they help Jenny on to a stretcher as Yuko holds her partner's hand.  As Jenny is wheeled away, more medical staff come to take care of Amanda and security also frees Sarah from the handcuffs.  Amanda is loaded onto a stretcher and she is taken back, accompanied by her boyfriend and Sarah.  Looks like once Amanda is able to recover, we will not be seeing her wrestle in boots anymore...

The End.

Please send any comments or suggestions to: wrestlingstuff2003@yahoo.com

Offline York

• God Member
Re: Amanda & Sarah vs Jenny & Yuko
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 11:30:43 AM »
...so Yuko is the new star of the show as instead both Jenny and Amanda are on a bad streak of results....and Amanda will be pissed off having lost her boots forever... May be you might introduce a new symbol for the champion, apart for the usual belt what about a pair of golden boots stating the champion of the League ??  ;) ;)

Offline Happyfeet

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 07:15:10 PM »
Ahhh I have missed this series! Always great stuff!

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 09:16:05 PM »
Love these stories. Always enjoy seeing both Amanda and Jenny destroyed. Both are hot jobbers.

FawnL

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 05:43:07 PM »
...well....nice fight...but it looks like my mate Yuko is rocking the place now......and sorry but I am not that much of a jobber...I was wearing the title belt only few stories back....before that bitch Amanda ambushed me in the alley preventing me to defend the title....and thus losing it.... >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 05:43:41 PM by FawnL »

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 07:26:30 PM »
Kelly Kelly was a jobber and still won the WWE divas belt. You get lucky, but couldn’t hold onto it after a short unsuccessful reign.

Definition of a jobber. Let Yuko control the belt, boots and the whole federation while you bow at her feet.

(Love your character by the way and how her and Amanda lose.  Very hot)