News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Girlfight club

• 4 Replies

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Girlfight club
« on: January 21, 2022, 03:55:41 AM »
Is there anyone who still buy their stuff? I've seen some videos at 100$ each (Divided in 2 or 3 parts) other 200$ and some of the lower ones go from 60$ to 40$... Why those extremely high prices?

I'm a huge fan of their content, but that is really sad. I can't buy them with my own money and i'm yet to meet anyone who bought those

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
Re: Girlfight club
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 08:50:28 AM »
I am also a huge Fan but their prices are way to high to buy more than one or to Videos. I would find it better to Pay 10 or 20 Dollar a month to watch the Videos online without the possibillity to download them so you have to stay a paying member to watch them. I think they would earn a lot more Money that way.

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 01:28:59 PM »
Cooperation with C4S ended 7 months ago. They/Lori wanted to set up an independent network address again ---> should have been online long ago ---> start promised for November 2021.
You will have to wait longer ---> I do not recommend putting money into the products still offered via C4S.

With regards, FrankWo  ;) .

PS.: Most of the real (nude) fights that were available I bought, as long as the price was reasonable considering the duration of the fight.
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 10:33:38 AM »
I have taken a detailed look at the vids offered by Lori and yes the price of some are out of my price range but there are some at a reasonable price I think.
as in #32,33,38A and a few more. Lori does have a great backyard for location too!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline harpoon

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2022, 08:50:44 PM »
The prices of many of their fights have gone up since I last checked.