News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tiffani vs Ali in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
34D blonde hottie Tiffani competes against sexy brunette cutie, 5'7" 132 lb 34D-24-35 Ali in an internet contest for hottest new fox

Prelude:  Competition is tough these days in all aspects of life, not the least of which are reality type competitions or contests.  One contest exists that has roommates Tiffani and Ali inspired to enter....an internet contest sponsored by a legitimate company that wants to find some hot babes.  Not a shocker since some Myspace women ended up in Playboy for the sole reason that they were on that social network first.  Well this one is similar to that as they accept internet submitted and they will filter out posers because there will ultimately be an interview with the finalists.  If they arrive and it ain't you, good luck on continuing along that process.  But the catch here with Tiffani and Ali is that they live at the same address, and the contest only wants 1 entry per household or address.  Thus, one of them is screwed unless one of them moves which neither wants to do.  Lying about the address wouldn't work for long so it comes down to 2 women with only 1 slot available from this location to enter the competition.  Needless to say, there is a slight disagreement over who should represent the address.

Tiffani:  "Well Ali, it has come down to submission time on the contest, and only one of us can send in our pictures and info.  Have you decided to do what is best for us?"
Ali:  "Let me take a wild guess?  You enter and I don't, right?"
Tiffani:  "I knew you would understand.  I'm ready to submit my entry right now."
Ali:  "Uh no, I do not understand!  I was being facetious!  I'm the hotter girl here, and I want us to win this thing.  I will split the prize money with you and anything that can be split practically."
Tiffani:  "Then, if you want us to win, we need to enter my porfolio.  I'm hotter and I'm sexier and all that comes through just in my pics."
Ali:  "Arrogance is the only thing coming through right now.  Looks like you and me need to have a beauty showdown, blondie!  We get judged on our assets and whoever wins this competition will get to submit the entry for this address."
Tiffani:  "You got it!  Blondes always beat brunettes anyway so you should be used to it by now."
Ali:  "Ok, you are so asking for this.  After the beauty contest, we have a catfight.  Our portfolios are set so either of us getting marked up won't hurt our entry.....I should say mine is the only one that matters since I will be winning the beauty contest and thus entering the internet deal to begin with."
Tiffani:  "Dream on my little brunette bitch.  I'm going to be humiliating you twice tonight, roomie.  We will have to get some neighbors to judge this.  Shouldn't be hard since I know a bunch of horny guys who are lusting after both of us so should be unbiased."

Beauty Contest:    The women round up some of their neighbors who will end up judging this first contest and get to witness the catfight.  They will show off 8 areas of their hot bodies and the winner of more of these as judged by the neighbors will be declared the winner.  The areas are facial beauty, chest, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  The women will strip down as needed to display each area.  The competitionh begins with their faces being judged, and this like most of them promise to be tough to determine a winner because they both are just so hot.  But for this particular group of judges, they give Ali the slight edge and a 1-0 lead.  The next area is anticipated by the horny guys and the few females judging...their tits.  They strip and almost look like twins, er, uh, well they are twins but you know what is meant...each set is a mirrori image of the other.  They both are 34Ds and a difference to give one the win cannot be found.  Thus, this tie keep Ali in the lead 1-0-1.  The next area of judgment will be which girl has the hotter midsection.  Both are nice to be sure but Tiffani takes her first area with a narrow victory based upon a slightly thiner midsection than Ali's already fit one.  Thus, after three areas, it is all tied up at 1-1-1.  The fourth area to be judged is the pussy, and usually the brunettes have the advantage in many minds with that darker look to it.  But in this case, Tiffani's is just so precious that she edges out the great one that Ali has.  So, halfway through the compeition, Tiffani takes a 2-1-1 lead.  The next area is legs, and it is next to impossible for any woman to match Ali's luscious legs...and Tiffani doesn't either.  Score a win for Ali as the tally is now 2-2-1.  Ther last frontside area is to be judged and that is arms/armpits.  Neither has muscular arms but this is more for firmness and beauty and each is great in that regard.  In another close, split decision by the judging neighbors, Ali takes this one to regain the lead 3-2-1 in this seesaw battle of beauty.  The women turn around to have their backs judged, and this one goes to Tiffani with just a superb back to tie this thing up yet again 3-3-1 with only the ass contest left to decide the entire deal.  They stick out their asses, and each is hot and would normally defeat their opponent easily.  But they are against each other here, so the competition is tougher than usual.  In a close decision, Ali wins this and thus the beauty contest 4-3-1 in one that easily could have gone either way and depended this time on who was judging perhaps.  But this was still a crucial victory since this is the one that decides who gets to submit her profile and pics for that internet contest.  Ali would love to celebrate but she knows how she would feel if she couldn't submit hers and Tiffani was doing it so she doesn't rub it in.  Plus, she and Tiffani can rub a lot in with the upcoming catfight match.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Tiffani vs Ali in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 05:05:51 AM »
Catfight:   The women are ready to do the fight but must decide whether to remain nude as they are now or put back on some skimpy wear.  They decide to reclothe a little since some of those neighbors here aren't their favorite people, but they needed them for the beauty contest judging which was crucial for the internet contest.  So, Tiffani puts on a dark blue bikini while Ali puts on a blude halter top and skimpy blue shorts with no panties.   Ali and Tiffani redress and are about to begin where apparently the little devil inside of Ali comes out. While redressing in another room she did pick up a photograph of her and one of Tiffani she had.  The blonde bombshell's....she tosses it into the trash while she holds her up where Tiffany can clearly see it and dances it around in the air as a definite flaunt that her pics are relevant now while Tiffani's...not so much!   Needless to say, Tiffani is pissed as it probably changes the first action of the match.  That initial contact is now a very emotional filled one, a hard righthanded slap to Ali's face which gives Tiffani a two-fer.  First, it snaps Ali's head hard to the right in reaction to the hit and as a bonus, that stunning blow forces Ali to drop the pic of herself she was flailing around.  Actually, Tiffani gets a three-for in that as the air currents in the room would carry it, it lands in the trash also where Ali put Tiffani's pic.  Regardless, the action is now underway, and Ali isn't one to turn the other cheek.  She responds in kind to the hit on her face with one on to lovely Tiffani's face.  That jerks her head also about the same, so judging by that, probably not much arm strength difference.

Both women have smirks on their faces as if they think they got the better of the exchange, but it looked pretty even and might just be playing for the opponent and for the spectators also.  Anyway, the women continue the match as they circle until Tiffani raises her hands in front of her body to challenge Ali to the classic test of strength.  Ali obliges as opposite hands of the two women clasp together for this upcoming battle of arm strength.  Arms begin to tremble as the competition begins and ther legs are under pressure also to keep their bodies anchored and hopefully in their situation not have to back up or be bent down.  Arms move to each side of vertical as one woman gets and advantage only to be surplanted by the other one gaining her own edge.  Neither woman gains a permanent edge so the only question becomes who will be the woman who changes the status quo and tries to gain an edge another way.  That turns out to be Ali who brings up a knee into Tiffani's midsection as the sexy blonde and brunette are still engaged in the arms struggle.  The unexpected and forceful blow brings not only a scream from the sexy internet blonde bombshell but also doubles her body over. 

Her positioning gives Ali the perfect opportunity to make this match a little more personal and little less clothed.  Ali unties Tiffani's top and whips off the navy blue stringed item.  But she doesn't toss it away with disdain but instead wraps it around Tiffani's throat with, you guessed it, disdain.  Tiffani now has a lot bigger problem than just a little soreness in her stomach due to the Ali knee that hit it.  Her eyes bulge as her breathing is compromised when Ali wraps the string top with some twisting thrown in to make it even tighter or stronger.  Tiffani of course moves her hands up to try to pull Ali's hands off the top but Ali's hands have a great grip.  So instead, Tiffani tries to put her hands in between the stringed piece of clothing and her own sensitive neck.  That does succeed and at least take some of the pressure off.  Recovering from the lack of breathing and being in front of Ali, she uses both womens' grip on the item as leverage to sling Ali around and almost over her body to hit her beauty contest clinching ass hard on the plush carpeting in their place.  Tiffani comes from behind and grabs both sides of Ali's head with her hands and turns it awkwardly until Ali screams from the neck pain. Ali's situation isn't helped as Tiffani sticks her right knee into the back of Ali as she continues the neck torture.

Ali is the one with the grimace on her face and the one screaming periodically as Tiffani has a little look of vengeance on her face for that beauty contest loss no doubt which cost her the chance at winning the intenet contest.  Ali tries to remove Tiffani's hands from her head but the angle is awkward and her positioning to do so not the best.  Instead now, she targets Tiffani's ankles which are very close to her due to the olds that Tiffani is maintaining.  Ali reaches back with her hands and grabs them and pulls which throws her blonde tormentor off balance.  That counterattack works perfectly to not only end the knee in the back and the head turning but also sends her tumbling down behind Ali's sitting form.  Ali gets up to a standing position to head over to Tiffani's body to dispense a little pain of her own.  Ali gets in some nice footstompts to Tiffani's midsection and even a pussy shot or two before Tiffani whips around her legs and clips Ali's beauty contest winning legs to send the brunette siren hottie down to the carpet right beside Tiffani.  Tiffani reaches over and throws a fist into Ali's stomach area to get little revenge for those recent footstomps perhaps or maybe that earlier knee into her won stomach area early on.  Regardless, that gives Tiffani the advantage again and she moves on it, or more specifically, she moves on to Ali's body.

Tiffani mirrors her body on top of Ali's sexy form for a full body pin.  Tiffani rubs her own form across and forward and back against Ali's to keep her pinned and under attack.  She goes for Ali's bright blue top and takes it off with the same pleasure that Ali did removing her's earlier.  And now that both are topless, Tiffani is going to prove to Ali whose chest should have been judged the better one during the beauty contest.  Of course, Tiffani isn't exactly making it a fair contest as she lifts her upper body in the air repeitively only to let it drop down on her trapped rival.  The force of gravity is really aiding to make Tiffani's tits dominant when it still appears their treasure chests are pretty even.  Ali screams in obvious disadvantage here as she clearly asks for Tiffani to stop.  But in the vein of be careful what you wish for, Tiffani seems prepared to stop the dropping of her tits on to Ali's boobs....as long as she can drop them instead on Ali's face.  Tiffani moves her body forward and situates those D cup mammories right in the middle of her trapped victim's face.  Tiffani begins to give Ali a great titsmother she may never forget complete with lots of sweat from this vigorous match, foul body odor as Tiffani's guard against perspiraton had to end its time and moisture limit a while ago, and yet more restricting of breathing as has already occured in this matchup.  Tiffani even pushes her breasts together from the sides to make them even formidable than they already are.  Not good news for the brunette sassy siren who normally would love perhaps to be exposed to Tiffani's boobs, but not under these unpleasant circumstances.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Tiffani vs Ali in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 05:09:27 AM »
The good news for Ali is that the titsmothering stops...the bad news for Ali is that apparently Tiffani wants to give her roomie a taste of armpits with lots of sweat and body odor to boot.  Tiffani lowers her left armpt on to the beauty contest winning face of Ali and gts her satisfaction that the damage has been done and turns to the right one to do the same.  Finally, Ali gets some good fistfuls of hair to turn their bodies over and put Tiffani on the bottom, a change that probably came far too slow for Ali's liking.  But she is on top now and has that look for vengeance on her face.  Now, it is Tiffani's turn to suffer under Ali's equally ample juggs as the blonde bombshell is the one getting titsmothered. And Ali remembers well how distasteful literally the sweat of Tiffany was and gives her not only the breastsmother for payback but also armpit smothers to do the same.  But just like when Ali had this advantage, so much effort is put into the humiliation that the body cover becomes sloppy, and Ali is able to buck her off her form.  Tiffani and Ali move away from each other so as to get to standing positions. 

Ali and Tiffani face each other from their standing positions.  The animosity has grown with all the smothers and doesn't get any better when they both go for the other's hair and a full fledged session of yanking hair begins which violently moves their heads around with the tressses.   The women stumble around the room until they fall onto their sofa.  Since they both live here in this place, they certainly know which pillows to use as weapons, and each grabs one of the more sturdy ones as they are on the sofa at this point.  Pillows start flying against the opponent with faces and chests and sides the most probable targets.  This ends up being fairly even before the pillows start disintegrating due to the rough treatment.  Those are discarded and they continue scratching, short punches, slapping, and just anything they can think of as they continue to stay on the sofa.  Their actitivies are too racous to remain on the couch and they roll over the front of the large sofa to hit the cushy carpeting which fortunately for them softens their fall. 

The women continue their struggle on the floor near the sofa.  Tiffani and Ali randomly move theirs arms in front of them to try to get some hold going.  Ali does grab Tiffani's left arm and uses it to push the blonde hottie down on her frontside.  Tiffani's titanic tits hit the carpeting first as Ali actually moves  in front of Tiffani's head but facing towards the head and the rest of her downed roomate's form.  Ali switches over to holding that left wrist with her right hand and grabs her rival's right wrist with her left hand.  Ali doubles up her own legs and sits them on the back of Tiffani's head, still facing Tiffani's lower body.  With both arms maintained in an awkward position pointing towards the sealing, and essentially Ali's beauty contest winning ass in a reverse sit on her roommate's head, Tiffani is in a submission position and Ali clearly knows that and starts going for a concession by her blonde bombshell roomie.

Ali:  "Oooooohhhh, must be eating a few carpet fibers there, Tiff, and you know what, I spilled some stuff in an area around here recently....sure hope it wasn't where your face is being pressed so hard against the carpet."  {laughing}
Tiffani:  "You brunette bitch!!  Just wait until I get you weighty form off my body.   Fat cow!  I should be the one entering the contest, tramp!"
Ali:  "Are we back on that again?  I won the beauty contest...end of story!  And quite frankly, I'm going to win this fight too, so it wouldn't have mattered how we set up the bet.  I would have won it either way and submitted my pics either way!  Moving on to current matters, ready to give up, blonde slut, or you want to eat more carpet fibers."
Tiffani:  "I give....I give....you're killing my arms and sitting on my neck with your fat ass, I can't handle that! Get off, Ali...you win!"

Postmatch:   Ali gets off pretty quickly because despite all the action, Ali still likes Tiffani and good thing, since they still are going to be roommates after tonight.  And despite the internet model picture submission controversy, after the submission gets done, Tiffani will be Ali's biggest cheerleader because of their friendship and also because any money or trips earned will be split between them if Ali were to come out on top of the this contest or even show or place since 2nd and 3rd get prizes also.  Tiffani arms drop down to fall flat on the carpet after Ali quits holding them up in the air.  And Tiffani turns her face to the side so she isn't eating carpet fibers anymore with Ali's ass gone from the back of her head.  Ali sits on the defeated blonde's chest and poses for some pictures with her hands on the top of her head to have a record of her dominance in this fight.  She stands up rubs the bottom of her dirty feet across Tiffani's face in another show of dominance and a little humiliation and does get a few pics of that also.  No doubt that may come up in future arguments between the two roommates as Ali could easily whip these pics out as reminders of who the tougher girl is.  .Ali would normally do some erotic type stuff but once again she has to live with Tiffani after tonight.  And Ali has come up with a proposal for Tiffani.  If she accepts it, she will let her skate on any erotic stuff.  If not, Ali will pull out the stops.  It will be up to Tiffani to decide.

Ali:  "Ok Tiff, here is the deal.  I basically stop now after mild humiliation and no erotic stuff if you agree to save me a bunch of time and help me submit my stuff to the internet company running this contest.  I'll take your word that you will not sabotage me "
Tiffani:  "No pussy attack...no facesit right?  I just help you submit your stuff?  Oh, and no more pictures to be taken either with you on top of me?  Is that the deal?"
Ali:  "That's the deal, Tiffani.  I got what I wanted and there is no reason for me to go any further than that with you, roomie!"
Tiffani:  "Ali, I accept!"

Well, Ali and Tiffani are pretty happy now in general with the saddest ones in the room being the neighbors who thought they weren't going to have to rent their porn for tonight.  The best laid plans of mice and men...often go astray.