News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Locked together: In the Morning

• 0 Replies

Offline TheOrangeMan

Locked together: In the Morning
« on: January 22, 2022, 01:02:02 PM »
Emma and Maria, two College roommates, awoke at the exact same time this early Monday morning in their shared flat. Seconds after awakening they realized that this was not a normal Monday morning. The two roommates were lying on the floor instead of their own beds, but this was not the weird thing here. The rather unusual thing was that the girls were naked and locked into a tight embrace, pussy against pussy and tits against tits. Their faces were only centimeters away from each other, which meant that they were looking directly into the other’s eyes and breathing into the others mouth. Both were still a bit disoriented, but Emma was the first to take advantage of the unique situation, headbutting her flat mate. But Maria was also quick to the chase and retaliated almost instantly, headbutting Emma back. Emma followed again and for a few minutes, the two girls were just giving each other headbutts with increasing force, bashing noses into noses, and looking hatefully at each other through it all, sometimes even meeting eyeball to eyeball and trying to pop the other, before they retreated and headbutted again. This stimulation to their heads made them more awake and they remembered how they got into this situation.

Last Friday the roommates got into an argument. It was about a tiny issue, but it got bigger and bigger and after several hours of screaming, insults and intense arguing, the two students began to fight and were soon naked and locked pussy to pussy on the ground, now also fighting over which’s pussy is stronger and better and pinker and who is the best girl and better fuck. Both were hundred percent sure, that they were the better one, so none of them even thought of losing. They fought the whole weekend without a single pause and without ever disengaging, but they were evenly matched through it all, always cuming at the exact same time and no one coming out on top even once. As Sunday evening came, they were both so exhausted from two straight days of fighting, that they fell asleep there on the floor, still tightly embraced.

Remembering all of this, Maria decided to punish her flat mate for having the audacity to think she had a better pussy. Maria stopped the headbutting, but only to engage Maria’s face again and taking a big bite. But she did not taste flesh, because Emma bit at the exact same time and their teeth clashed. The girls began to bite bites, clashing their teeth viciously, biting harder with every try. The sound of clanking teeth could be heard through their whole flat. They continued to meet bite with bite, not giving their rival any room to hit flesh, becoming more aggressive every time. After a few more minutes of vicious biting, Emma had enough of this stalemate.

She retracted from her roommate’s mouth, giving her a devious smirk, and then spat a big gobble of spit right into Maria’s mouth. Maria was momentarily taken back by that and gaged a little but focused herself and spat an equally large gobble of spit back into Emma’s mouth. Now it was on Emma to gag, tasting her roommates disgusting spit and spitting back almost immediately. Maria found Emma’s spit equally disgusting while swallowing it and spat an even bigger gobble back. But this time, Emma spats at the exact same time and the two gobbles met each other halfway between their mouths, exploding and spraying a mixture of both their saliva on their faces. This made them furious, and they spat again but the results were the same. They both moved their faces nearer to the other, trying to increase the chance to fill their rival’s mouth with spit, but only managed to get even more of their mixed spit sprayed all over their faces. But they moved even closer and after a few more spats that soaked their faces completely and dripped down onto their breasts and still locked pussies, their lips met each other, and their mouths sealed each other.

Both could not hold back a smile; this was close range combat completely to the liking of the two sickos.  Both started spitting and the two gobbles slit along their counterpart down their respective throats. Both spat again and now their spit is meeting in the middle of their shared mouths. Before it can flow back into their throats, they spat again and again, trying to force everything down their roommate, but both spat the same amount with the same force, so that the spit remains in the middle and already forms a bulge between their mouths. Both spat even more and faster, but nobody gained the upper hand. They pressed their mouths even closer, trying everything to force the other to drink their disgusting spit but they were equally matched. Their spitting match lasted now already half an hour and spit was dripping like crazy from their mouths. Emma and Maria both wanted to end this now, so they both spat a super large gobble to defeat and drown their opponent. The two spit bombs meet at the middle and the force was so strong, that both their mouths were forced apart and all their mixed spit flowed over their bodies, soaking them both.

Enraged Emma and Maria looked mouths again, but this time flicked their tongues at each other immediately, starting a tongue war. Their tongues flew at each other, punching and striking their counterpart. They rubbed tongues flat over each other, the tongue on top changing every few seconds, making them roll their tongues around their mouths. Both tried to stay on top and pound the other’s tongue into submission, but their opponent’s force was always so strong, that no one could hold the position for long. After a while their tongues found themselves beside one another and the two wasted no time, slamming their tongues sideways into their rival’s. The two tongues were launched into their respective cheeks and the two girls used the momentum to slam them again with more force. This continued for a few minutes, before both used all they had to slam their rival’s tongue out of their mouth. They slammed tongues with great force and their tongues flung that hard against their cheeks, that their mouths were pried open and disengaged from each other.

Emma and Maria glared at each other, spat into their opponent’s face one more time and then finally retracted their faces from each other. “Good morning slut.” Emma was the first one to say something that morning. “I would love to further humiliate your inferior pussy, but we need to get to college, so get this dry peace of shit away from my glorious pink masterpiece.” “Good morning bitch.”, was Marias’s reply. “You got things mixed up. My beautiful pink pussy is obviously the best so you should get away and let me dress for the day.”
“Oh no, my pussy is better and pinker, and you get away or you will regret it!”, Emma shouted angrily.
“Oh, are you threating me? I see nothing to be afraid of, your pussy is no match for my pinker and better pussy.”, Maria shot back equally angered.
“My pussy is wetter and pinker!”
“No mine!”
“No, mine!”
“Mine!”
“Mine!”

Both were screaming at each other at this point. “Ok.”, said Emma after a few more minutes of just screaming “Mine”.
“You wanted it that way. I will not let go of your pussy until I completely destroyed it.”
“Oh, you do not know what you are dealing with!”, Maria answered smirkingly. “My pussy will devour yours whole!”
“My pussy will eat yours alive!”
“My pussy will suck everything out of your pussy!”
“No, my pussy will drain yours of every single drop.”
“My pussy will kill your pussy!” “Your pussy will be dead on the ground when were finished.”
“My pussy will win!”
“No, my pussy wins”
“Bitch!”
“Slut!”
“cxnt!”
“Tramp!”
“Whore!”
“Hussy!”
“I’ll kill you!”
“We will see who is going to kill who today!”

The two roommates began to pump their still sealed pussies against each other, rubbing dripping labia against dripping labia. Both used only their pussy muscles to invade the other, as this was a match between their pussies and not their strength. Their labia sunk even deeper into each other, rubbing as much cxnt flesh as they could reach as hard as they could. The two pussies were literally sucking each other into themselves, and Emma and Maria would not stop, before they consumed their flatmate’s pussy once and for all.
“Do you feel my Pussy invading and consuming yours?”, Emma bloated.
“It is your pussy that’s getting invaded.”, Maria replied. “And soon my pussy will digest yours.”
“We will see about that, bitch!”
“We will, slut!”

Motivated through the trash talk, both moved their hands to their rival’s hair at the same time, gripping a big chunk of hair and beginning to pull, which made them both scream loudly. They pulled their rival’s hair furiously, ripping entire strands out and trying to bolden their roommate. This persisted for several minutes, and they started to lose parts of their hairline, while their bodies were covered with strand of ripped out hair. But the two of them had so much hair, that there was still a lot for them to grip. And they did, handfuls of hair at a time.
“Ah, you stupid skank.”, Emma screamed. “Stop it!”
“You stop it, stupid bitch!”, Maria screamed back. “Or you will be completely bald soon!”
“You don’t have the strength for that, you weak slut. Your hair will be gone long before mine!”
“No way, with your tiny little arms, you have no chance against my hair.”
“My hair is stronger and better!”
“No, mine is. I have better and more hair than you!”
“No, I have more hair then you. And soon you will have no hair!”

Emma took her hands out of Maria’s hair who was wondering what her hated opponent was planning, as a sudden pain in her groin caused her to scream loudly. Emma had moved the hairpulling to a lower spot, gripping into Maria’s thick bush and janking two handful of pussy hair out. Maria screamed in terror, but was quickly back in action, lowering both her hands to Emma’s pussy and also janked two hands of pussy hair from her bush. Now it was Emma’s turn to scream bloody murder and out of rage, she took the pupes in her hands and shoved them into Maria’s face, forcing the hairs into her mouth.
“Here, have a taste of your disgusting hair!” bloated Emma, but was quickly shut up by a handful of her own pussy hair being shoved in her mouth by Maria, who also spat some of her own pussy hair into the mixture.
“How do your pupes taste, bitch?” said Maria laughingly and watched Emma gagging on their mixed pussy hair. But she shouldn’t have opened her mouth laughing, because Emma quickly spat the disgusting hairball back into Maria’s. This led to both trading the hairball between their mouths back and forth, not staying in one of them for more than a second, both wanting the other to swallow their hair.  After a few minutes of this back and forth the hairball exploded put of their mouths, leaving their faces full of their mixed pussy hair.

“Fuck you, bitch.”, screamed Emma.
“No, fuck you, slut”, was Marias’s response.
“Your pussy hair tastes disgusting”
“Not as bad as yours!”
“Mine is way tastier!”
“Mine is!”
“No, mine!”
“Mine!”

Enraged from their argument and the hair in their faces, both started to slam their hips into each other, making all parts of their pussies meet their counterpart. The two started a catball, hands in their hair, rolling around the room, intensifying their deep enclosure and screaming at the other to give up. Their pussies continued to slam against each other, making both girls moan from every contact, enraging them even more and leading them to slam even harder. They were so deeply intertwined that you could not see where Emma started and Maria ended. After an hour of rolling, tribing and cxnt slamming Maria and Emma could not hold it any longer. They exploded at the exact same time, flooding their shared pussies with liters of cum. Some of it remained between the sealed womanhood, but most of it dripped to the floor, soaking them completely. They glared angrily at the other for tying this first battle, even though both would never admit that.

“So, now you see who has the superior pussy!”, Emma said after a long pause, declaring herself the winner.
“Yeah”, Maria replied. “And it is mine!”
“No, it is mine, you stupid bitch! You came long before me!”
“Rubbish, you ugly slut! I made you cum years earlier.”
“No, you didn’t, cumslut. You came first and I won.”
“You’re the cumslut, who came months earlier then me. I won!”
“No, I did, you whore!”
“I did, tramp!
“Dyke!”
“cxnt!”
“Bitch!”
“Slut!”

This insult war persisted a few minutes and almost lead to another fight, but both were exhausted and remembered that they needed to go to college, because they were already late.
“Now go away from me bitch”, Emma said. “We need to get to college.”
“Yeah, we do, but since you lost, you go away slut and let me finish my preparations for the day. “
“I did not definitely not lose to such a bitch and your clearly inferior cxnt, so get that shit away from mine.”
“My cxnt almost swallowed yours, and if you had not cum, it would have destroyed it. So, get that ugly thing away from my beautiful pink.”
“Mine is still pinker and I will not get away, because I won!”
“I won’t go away either, because I was the winner, and I will lock pussys with you till yours is tore apart completely. But we can’t go to college like that.”
“That’s true!” Emma thought for a while. “Okay bitch let’s do it like that. We disengage cxnts for now, but we keep one of our fists in the others cxnt the entire time, so that were still competing. And every chance we get, we lock cxnt to cxnt again.”
“Yeah, lets do it, slut”, was Maria’s answer. “I will defeat you and I do not care how long it takes. Let’s go. “

For the first time in three days, Emma and Maria actually disengaged, a process that took almost ten minutes, because they were glued together with cum and spit. When they finally stood, both immediately inserted their whole fist in the others cxnt, making both of them groan simultaneously. They found a few clothes which they hastily put on and left the house, their fist resting deep in the others pussy. This day was going to be interesting.