News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Post Removal

• 4 Replies

Offline rmouse

• God Member
Post Removal
« on: January 22, 2022, 07:55:09 PM »
Can a mod explain why my post from this morning was removed?  I am not trying to break any rules and want to learn what was wrong with it.  Thank you.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Post Removal
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 09:37:40 PM »
No record of a removed post. You made a post in the general discussion of the stories section and that is still up.

Online Dradis

• DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 11:08:22 PM »
No record of a removed post. You made a post in the general discussion of the stories section and that is still up.

In the last month or two, it feels like there's been an uptick in the number of posts intended for the main General Discussion About Catfights that get misposted in the story section's General Discussion.  OP's issue seems related to that.

Perhaps the latter section should be renamed?

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 11:21:27 PM »

Thank you.  Can you move that post to the general discussion group?  For some odd reason, I always get logged into the stories section and this one time I did not notice it before I posted.   Something is really odd with logging in these days. 

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 11:37:27 PM »

Thank you.  Can you move that post to the general discussion group?  For some odd reason, I always get logged into the stories section and this one time I did not notice it before I posted.   Something is really odd with logging in these days.

Moved it for you. As far as it logging in at the stories section, only thing I can think of is if you don't use bookmarks for sites as much and instead just start typing in  freecat and click on the first thing your history brings up, it might for some reason have the stories section link saved instead of the home page of https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php