News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

help finding a story/stories

• 3 Replies

Offline Gent

• God Member
help finding a story/stories
« on: January 25, 2022, 02:15:53 PM »
Hey all, hope this finds you well?

I wonder if anyone remembers a story about sexfighting in a town where the water source was contaminated? it followed a women who notices other women getting more turned on, she sexfights a women in the hallway of her apartment and then more at a office?

Also im wondering if anyone has any of the work of the late great interac, such as the ring? id very much like to read them again, thanks in advance for any help :)

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Re: help finding a story/stories
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 02:42:59 PM »

I vaguely remember the story but not the title or author. At first I thought you were looking for this, from Corvus:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=98384.0

Offline Swedish Cats

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 02:53:33 PM »
Hey all, hope this finds you well?

I wonder if anyone remembers a story about sexfighting in a town where the water source was contaminated? it followed a women who notices other women getting more turned on, she sexfights a women in the hallway of her apartment and then more at a office?

Also im wondering if anyone has any of the work of the late great interac, such as the ring? id very much like to read them again, thanks in advance for any help :)
¨

That's a story by xxt who sadly deleted his account and therefore all his stories got deleted as well. Which is a shame, because they are some of my favorites.

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 03:08:07 PM »
i believe it was called something like "something in the water"?
sad to hear the author has gone, they were very talented and i loved reading their content, i hope they return some day :(