News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

If Anybody Fancies Writing it...

• 0 Replies

Offline puyol174

If Anybody Fancies Writing it...
« on: January 27, 2022, 04:52:21 AM »
Hiya, I wonder if anybody would be interested in writing a story. It's an idea I had based on real life where two friends of the same guy became super competitive with one another. I have nothing to offer other than the idea, I get that most people won't be interested, but thought I'd see if anybody would feel like writing it.

Joe and Danika had been really close for years and were best friends. Amy, who was interested in Joe was very jealous of the friendship and made a few catty remarks to Joe about Danika. She claimed that Danika was a fake friend who he shouldn't trust. Amy also claimed that Danika's tough girl act was just as phony.

The same night, Joe jokingly told Danika all about it and she saw red. She told Joe to call Amy over and said she would show exactly how tough she was.

Seeing her friend's erection Danika told him to call Amy to come over and for him to watch the fight and to record it for his viewing pleasure.

Danika is a fairly tall, blonde, often at the gym, dominant personality and very attractive.
Amy is a brunette, big boobs (unlike Danika), attractive (not as hot as Danika) and about 4 inches shorter. In decent shape, but a little overweight.

The two fight in front of Joe and it ends with one girl apologising and crying pathetically at their humiliation.

Either one could win, that would be up to the writer.