News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity Jobbers

• 26 Replies

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
Celebrity Jobbers
« on: January 27, 2022, 03:34:14 PM »
This is based on the Celebrity Jobbers thread (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=97735.0).

All jobbers are at their physical prime! They are as strong and tough (or weak and pitiful, as the case may be) as they have ever been!

There was to be a tournament for the strongest and toughest celebrities. 16 women would be travelling around the world for six months, fighting in major cities to find out who was the best of the best!

However, in addition to the actual events, the competitors would also take part in various promotional and charity events. For these events opponents were needed… opponents who wouldn't even by accident be able to hurt or injure the main stars. Their job was to look pretty and pose with the real powerhouses before real events and fight the tough-girls in promotional matches.

The Jobbers Union was contacted and they provided 25 eager and overconfident strong-girl wannabe celebs of various sizes.

When the tour began the jobbers were happy and full of energy, confident that this would be their break, they would show everybody how tough they are. After a month things had changed and the pitiful jobbers had literally started to break down. One by one they had to be sent back home as even the promotional fights had proven to be too much for them.

Would any of the jobbers be in working condition at the end of the tournament?

Vote for the five weakest, most pitiful jobbers from the list below. The more votes someone gets, the sooner she was sent home. Any jobber who doesn't receive a single vote endured to the end and has earned a little bit of respect. But not much.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 03:35:07 PM by Raccoon »

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Jobbers
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 04:07:31 PM »
Rachel Bilson and Michelle Keegan have been mentioned twice

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 04:15:42 PM »

An unfortuante mishap!

...but perhaps they are such jobbers that they need to mentioned twice...

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2022, 06:13:29 AM »
Ariana Grande has to finish in Top 3  ;)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Steph_RP

• Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • My Tumblr Page
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2022, 02:07:34 PM »
Britney Spears says "come see me anybody who thinks they're funny and vote for me in this poll".
{alt}

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2022, 03:43:41 PM »

In all fairness, I voted twice for each of them....

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2022, 04:49:30 PM »

In all fairness, I voted twice for each of them....

For Rachel Bilson that's right
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 05:19:54 PM by creviceart »

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2022, 08:30:29 AM »
I love this poll. 
I voted for Alexa Chung: tall and thin, with arms and legs that are sticks with no muscles, Alexa is the weakest.  She wouldn't beat anyone, not even on this list. 
Victoria Justice is another incredibly weak one.  There are a lot of photos and videos of her exercising but no muscles are visible.  This is odd on such thin arms. 
The other 3 I voted for are Rachel Bilson, Ariana Grande and Anna Kendrick.  All three small, muscle-less and very un-athletic

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2022, 10:36:54 AM »
Finally, a competition in which Taylor Swift could get more votes than even album sales.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline mille

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2022, 11:35:30 PM »
Miley Cyrus is just made to lose...

Offline bloodshot

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2022, 01:30:14 PM »
Charlotte seems to lose almost every titfight written on here, considering her figure, she has to be the biggest jobber...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 05:21:16 PM by bloodshot »

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2022, 04:19:24 PM »
Well... clearly not a single jobber lasted till the end.

Poor Ariana Grande had had enough even before the first event and was sent home on a stretcher.

Bilson and Swift followed a few days later. However, Bilson wasn't going to give up this easily. Somehow she managed to get back on the tour, but again the powerhouses were too rough with her and she was sent home for a second time.

Gomez and Cyrus didn' t last too long either.

For some it was a real surprise that Justice and Kendrick lasted this long. Clarke and Spears were the final of the early broken and beaten.

During the six months of the tour the jobbers dropped one by one.

Unfortunately not a single jobber lasted till the end. When the last month arrived five jobbers were still standing, but even they were taken out of comission one by one. First Beckinsale, followed by McKinney and Hosk... then Lee... and the final jobber was Jessica Chastain! If only she had lasted one more week she would no longer be called a Jobber. But she didn't, so she still is a Jobber.

"Yay, I'm a superwoman!"

(I have an idea for a followup poll).

Offline EnowedDave

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2022, 12:54:03 AM »
Charlotte seems to lose almost every titfight written on here, considering her figure, she has to be the biggest jobber...

I agree, with Charlotte's figure she should dominate, instead she literally gets squashed!

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2022, 04:06:33 AM »

I get why people here consider her a jobber. A couple years ago she went through some eating issues and got REALLY skinny, and there was a long period here where Kate Upton was seen as the be-all end-all unstoppable Amazon queen of the boards, and there was a rivalry of sorts here between the two of them with Upton winning like, every time.

People here probably have a mix of the two things still stuck in their minds and still see her as a jobber because of it.

Offline bloodshot

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2022, 12:10:55 AM »

I get why people here consider her a jobber. A couple years ago she went through some eating issues and got REALLY skinny, and there was a long period here where Kate Upton was seen as the be-all end-all unstoppable Amazon queen of the boards, and there was a rivalry of sorts here between the two of them with Upton winning like, every time.

People here probably have a mix of the two things still stuck in their minds and still see her as a jobber because of it.

That's a fair way to look at it.  I guess I envision the stories on here with everyone at their "peak", so I'm always surprised when she loses.