News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My First Time

• 4 Replies

Offline thick_toria

My First Time
« on: January 30, 2022, 01:23:23 AM »
I often get asked in chat here/trillian about irl experiences and to save me telling the story time and time again I thought I should write it out once to share here. This is a real life experience between two friends so it's much more friendly competition than it is an all out bitch fight. So if that's what you're looking for, maybe keep scrolling babe.

PART 1
My best friend Emily (or Emz) and I have been friends for year and our partners get along too so it's always good for double dating. We went for a long weekend in the countryside staying in a cute little cottage with a forest to one side and fields to the other. The little village was very quiet and secluded so nice to get away. It was winter and we had a lot of rain. During a dry break the four of us went out for a leisurely walk and had to slip and slide through the mud more than a few times. We had such a laugh as everyone tried so hard not to fall. I should have seen it coming when my boyfriend, David, joked:
"Remember, as soon as one of you girls falls the other has to jump in and the mud wrestling starts."
David and I had spoken about wrestling before and how it turns him on but I figured that was the same for any guy. Mud wrestling in the middle of the day didn't really come to mind.
"I need at least 3 cocktails and a shot before I'm wrestling anyone" Emz joked back.
"Make it 2 shots and I'm good babe".
The day time mud wrestling didn't come to anything and we found our way back to the cottage with nobody slipping arse first into the mud.

Fast forward several hours and we've had a nice meal at the local pub and a whole lot of drinks. We get in out of the cold and I barely get my coat off when David brings it up:
"So how many drinks did you ladies have?"
"5 or 6" was my response.
"So enough then?"
I knew exactly what he was getting at but Emz clearly didn't.
"For what?" she asked.
"The mud wrestling". Both boys grinned.
"I'm not sure it's a good idea in the cold and dark." said Emz.
I knew David had this on his mind all day so I thought I'd say what I can do.
"Nice and warm in here though, huh Emz?"
Emz laughed. "oh bitch, are you challenging me?"
There were smiles all round as the playful back and forth started.
"If you think you can handle it babe." I smirked.

The boys lifted the coffee table out of the room and the plush shaggy rug that filled the space seemed perfect. I sat on the couch and slipped off my high heeled boots. I was wearing a khaki coloured dress with black tights (necessary for the cold walk from the pub) and Emz was dressed similarly in a deep red dress also with black tights.
"So how do we do this?" Emz asked.
Neither of us had done something like this before so a technical grappling match definitely wasn't expected.
"I guess we just go until someone gives up" was my uninformed response.
"You mean when you give up" Emz cheekily responded.

There didn't seem a need to set any rules. We had been friends for years and trusted each other with anything. It was a fun atmosphere, very tongue-in-cheek with our catty comments.

I walked to the middle of the rug and waited for Emz to join me. We just naturally went face to face, staring each other down and sizing each other up. Emz was always a little bit bigger than me but not by too much. She had the bigger boobs and that was obvious from our cleavage in that deep red dress. I had enough to show it off too, just not quite as much. We are the same height so our gazes met perfectly. Emz was definitely a little thicker but I always thought I was in a bit better shape so I was feeling confident.

Emz broke the silence. "So does some want to count down or do we just start?"
I stepped into her with a boob bump. "We can start whenever you want honey"
"what's this? A boob boxing match or something?" Emz came straight back at me.
"oh you want to get straight into it?" I quickly grabbed at Emz's wrists as the struggle began.

Ran out of time so Part 2 to come!!

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
Re: My First Time
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 07:55:01 PM »
It's a nice start.  How about a little physical description?  Everyone isn't a 38F but it's nice to have something to visualize.  Thanks for posting!

Offline LauraQueenB

• Thick Thighs KILL* Lives
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 08:52:46 AM »
Nice intro! I’m gonna really love this story since it takes me back to my first wrestling match against my roommates! Only difference is I knew what I was doing since I already had actual experience lolz. Curious to know if both the boys made some bet and if they were rooting hard for their GFs and getting all competitive and trash talking :)

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 12:48:32 AM »
Nice intro! I’m gonna really love this story since it takes me back to my first wrestling match against my roommates! Only difference is I knew what I was doing since I already had actual experience lolz. Curious to know if both the boys made some bet and if they were rooting hard for their GFs and getting all competitive and trash talking :)
[/quote

I’d love to hear about some of those roommate battles. I’m sure I’m not the only one either. Love it when two hot girls test themselves with each other. Incredibly hot when one or both have their bf’s or just one bf watching. Makes it a bit more intense with neither wanting to be bested in front of their bf or even another guy watching. I agree the catty comments give it some fire and it adds to it for those watching.

Offline WHYBEB!

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 08:20:31 PM »
Please continue this story!