News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The answer to the question changed his world Part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
The answer to the question changed his world Part 2
« on: February 05, 2022, 02:35:20 AM »
Chapter 2:
They met that weekend for a planned outing. Dinner, drinks and dancing.  The girls wore mini skirts with 5 inch heals. Each trying to look as sexy and tall as the next. It didn’t help that they where still both the same height. 
Both women liked the guys. They just didn’t like each other very much.  Secretly they not only wanted to please their man but their boyfriends buddy.   As they danced together the guys noticed Lisa and Kim exchanging glances.
Rob stated “ you two look so hot. How about a picture together?”
The girls smiled at him and stood side by side.  He took a photo and said “ how, ACT like you like each other.”
The two side eyed each other and put their arms around each other. Lisa smiled at the boys and pressed the side of her braless breasts into Kim’s chest. She looked down and said “ how’s this?”
Both guys smiled as the two stood side breast to breast. Kim caught on right away and pressed back.
“How about this?” Kim purred and she spun around in front of Lisa and bumped her chest right into Lisa’s causing her to step back.  She shot Lisa a look of ‘are you scared?” 
Lisa recovered and bumped her braless  c cups back.  Both girls stood breast to breast with the toe of their high heals touching.
Rob took dozens of pictures as the two smiled at the boys and then stared eye to eye as they got close enough to touch noses.  Both glanced down at their exposed cleavage.
“looks like our ‘girls’ are about to fight.” 
Kim smiled back and said “ yours do feel pretty firm.”  She pushed her leg between Lisa’s leg making contact with her crotch.  “ you feel like your getting wet.”
Kim answered back  with her own thigh jamming into Lisa’s crotch. “ your wet, too.”
They began pushing their chests  and stomachs together as their bare legs rubbed through their thin dress’.
Lisa turned and  smiled at Rob  and then looked at Dale and said “ I can’t guarantee I won’t mess up your pretty little girlfriend. Hope you  won’t hate me, sweety.”  She touched his hand causing Kim to smack it away. She broke the hold  and looked at Dale then Rob said “ I know you boys are going to enjoy me kicking her ass.” . The two women now exchanged  stares and soon the fake smiles disappeared. They watched as both girls moved back  toward each other with clenched fists. The guys watched but where ready to break it up.
“I guess I have you to thank for the great sex I’ve been having all week, Kim. “
“Well, your welcome.  But I’m women enough to please my man all the time.” 
The guys overheard her laugh and say “ anytime I talk about kicking your ass  he gets real excited.”
They both smiled and stared.  She laughed “ I was about to tell you the same thing. The boys want to see a catfight and I will love to kick your ass  while Dale and Rob both watch.”
The mood was broken when mutual friends of theirs appeared. 
The night was full of fun. Dancing and drinking as young twenty somethings like to do.
When the four of them danced and the girls got close the guys noticed them bump into one another once or twice and both witnessed a quick hair pull exchange when they knew the guys were watching but no one else was around.
Off the dance floor the two avoided each other as much as possible. The guys made sure they didn’t go to the bathroom unescored. When each couple had left to go home the sex was even hotter than before. Each girl stating how she would love to kick the others ass and that she had gotten the better of the other.

Chapter 3:
The next weekend the four got together to swim at Dale’s house. As the girls went to change both came out dressed in new swim suits. Lisa in a black little bikini and Kim in red.
They exchanged glances and all 4 ended up in the pool to swim.
It wasn’t long till Kim said “ let me up on your shoulders.”  Dale did as he was told and Lisa smiled as Rob did the same.
The two came together and immediately the two women began locking hands digging nails into the other.  Soon they broke the hold and a few slaps went flying.
Hair got pulled and soon Kim’s top was pulled off causing her to fall into the water.
Lisa laughed and Kim was pissed.  She got her top back on and again mounted her water steed.
The boys came together for round two and within a few minutes of aggressive jousting Lisa’s top was off.
She didn’t stop fighting “ I don’t care of my tits are showing.”
Kim smiled “ I knew you were a slut.”
Within a few more moves Kim’s top was pulled off causing her to land in the water.
Both girls motioned for their guys to get them back on their shoulders and when Dale asked about putting her top on she said “screw it, the bitch will just rip my new suit.”
The two came together and wasted no time they had handfuls of hair and began yanking hard.
Both ended up in the water falling off their men’s shoulders and began trying to dunk each other.
In a rush forward Lisa pushed Kim making contact with her left breast and managed to push her back a bit.
Once she recovered she rushed back and grabbed Lisa’s breast causing her to howl “slut!” as she pulled back slapping the hand away.
Rob laughed “ grab her tits”.
Both girls bobbed together batting the others claws away as each tried to grab a hold of firm but flopping breasts half underwater.
Rob looked at Dale and said “ we might want to take them out of the water or they may drown each other.”
Each guy reached behind their women and hand handled them apart and out of the water.
Each yelling at their guy “ you f*cking wanted this.”
On dry land the guys said “ ok, now you two can settle this.”
Lisa pointed at both guys and said “ don’t interfere. You two dicks wanted a catfight, now you are going to see a catfight.”
Kim noticed the tent in both guys suits “ you two are enjoying this.”
Lisa fallowed her glance and noticed the same thing.
They raced together and began slapping and dancing around in circles in the grass.
We from the pool each almost slipped several times till Kim got an arm around Lisa’s neck and ended up taking her to ground falling on her back.
Lisa broke free of the hold and was soon on her knees with Kim charging her they both wrapped an arm around the others neck and soon had their breasts bouncing around bumping the others.
They locked up and ended up rolling on the grass.  Lisa ended up on top for several seconds and was almost able to pin her opponents wrists when Kim managed to bring a bare leg up and hook her around the neck causing her to fly back.
Both got up  breathing heavily from their fast paced match.
They circled both eyeing the boys to make sure they were not going to interfere.
They locked up again and quickly went to ground.
Kim got a good hold of Lisa from behind as she was sitting on her back .
Lisa bucked causing Kim to fall forward smashing her chest into Lisa’s back.
Lisa got to her knees by pulling herself on the grass and managed to scamper away leaving her bikini bottom around her ankles.
Back on their knees they came together in a mutual bear hug pulling the other down.
In the fast flurry of movements Kim’s bottom string came undone and both locked together rolling back and forth in the turf.
Lisa ended up on her back as Kim pulled herself on top of her.
In a panic Lisa kicked wildly to get away but Kim held on and rode her as she planted her feet on the grass and pushed her hips up.
Hip to hip the boys watched as Lisa spread her legs slightly , planted her feet on the grass and hip thrusted upward taking Kim up with her.
Hip to hip both boys witnessed their womanly mounds almost touching.
She couldn’t hold it for long and they both crashed down.
Lisa began to panic at the possibility of being  pinned and she thrust a thigh upward making contact with Kim’s crotch.
It took several moments for Kim to feel the cxnt kick but soon she screamed and in anger dug her one hand into Lisa’s breast.
It was Lisa’s turn to howl as she tried to break her rivals hold.
She thrust her hand up and found Kim’s dangling breast and returned to favor.
Both in extreme pain they ended up side by side trying to stay as far as possible from the other while not giving up her breast hold.
Soon legs began to kick as each tried to cxnt knee the other.
Eventually each wrapped their legs around the other to stop the sensitive attack down below while refusing to give up their attack on the others breast.
The attack only lasted for a minute but each eventually succumbed to the pain and broke apart rolling away.
Each lay on the ground breathing heavily as claw marks where seen on each breast. 
They traded eye contact until Rob spoke up “ you two done?”
They shot daggers at him and then looked back at each other.
“I don’t think so, buddy.” Dale said. 

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: The answer to the question changed his world Part 2
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 01:33:03 AM »
Please continue