News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kay's Challenge 3, Part 1

• 6 Replies

Offline JayB

Kay's Challenge 3, Part 1
« on: February 05, 2022, 07:14:14 PM »
Hal and I got together to talk about the third bout between our wives, Charlotte and Kay.  They had each won one bout apiece in dominating fashion.  The loser of the third fight would have to pay for the vacation location of the winner’s choice.  So, we conferred about that and where the third fight might take place.  We collectively decided that we should try and generate some revenue to help the loser pay for the vacation.  We agreed that we should figure out a way to get some folks to pay to watch the fight.  But, we both agreed that our wives would likely be uncomfortable doing this in front of folks that they knew.  So, I contacted my brother about finding a gym outside our immediate area where our two wives could tangle in front of strangers.

He was able to find as a place about 50 miles away.  The gym had a wrestling room with padded walls and mat.  It turned out that this gym had a closed circuit system which would allow us to beam the fight to another room in the gym where patrons could pay to watch but our wives wouldn’t have to fight in front of them.  We sold our wives on the setup and we agreed on date and time. 

There were about 25 folks that shelled out $100 each to watch our two wives break the tie between the two.  My wife, Kay, had continued to work on her boxing and was hopeful that she would be able to use some of skills that she had worked on after getting out boxed in the first fight.  My brother informed me that Charlotte had begun working out with weights in an effort to reduce the strength advantage that Kay had over her.  Since this was a neutral site, neither wife was able to establish how the fight would begin.  I know Kay wondered what was on Charlotte’s mind as the disrobed in preparation for the start to this conclusive match.  She assumed that the brunette would try and make this about their fists.   I’m not sure that she wasn’t hoping that was the case as I know in her mind she needed to show Charlotte that she was her equal when it came to the pugilistics.

As the two women, Kay, the blonde with great nipples and Charlotte, the brunette with the perfect fake tits, reached the center of the room, it was the brunette that signaled how she wanted to start.  To Kay’s surprise, she seemed like she wanted to start in a test of strength.  In the second fight that was Kay’s choice and she overpowered the brunette and turned it into a dominant victory.  Charlotte raised her left hand and Kay met it as the two griped the others hand tightly.  Then the brunette raised her right hand and Kay her left to match.  But, before they could grasp each other’s hand, Charlotte suddenly delivered a solid right to the blonde’s midsection, doubling her over.  She quickly landed an uppercut on Kay’s chin.  The force of the blow straightened the blonde up.  With Charlotte still holding on to Kay’s right hand, she connected on two quick rights.  The blows separated the two as Kay stumbled backward.  Enraged more than hurt at this point, Kay tried to counter but as the brunette had done before she easily blocked Kay’s telegraphed punch and blasted the blonde with five unanswered shots to the head and body.
Eerily reminiscent of their first fight, Charlotte had backed my wife back against the padded wall.  Visions of the brunette smothering my blonde wife with her firm tits shuttled through my mind.  My heart sunk as Kay seemed overmatched versus brunette brawler.   But, unlike the first fight Kay had an answer.  As Charlotte moved in for the standing smother, my wife brought her knee and caught the brunette in her crotch.  The now doubled over brunette with the chocolate colored areola was set up for an upper cut from Kay.  And, she delivered a solid one.  Charlotte’s knees buckled and the blonde with half dollar sized areola tore into the brunette.  She must have delivered  6-7 unanswered shots of her own as she backed the brunette up into her corner.  She felled her opponent with a right-left combination to each side of her head.  Charlotte crumbled to the floor.  I could sense that Kay was on the verge of victory.

I encouraged her to quickly go for the pin while Charlotte was on the mat and knowing that Kay had a strength advantage, she was in position to finish her off and send us on our way.  But, that’s not what my blonde wife did.  She encouraged her brunette opponent to get and fight.  She was determined to whip Charlotte with her fists and forever prove she was the better woman.  Charlotte took her time and slowly got to her feet.  Kay moved in for the kill and landed a decent shot.  However, Charlotte countered with a blast of her own.  The two then went toe to toe, or better yet tit to tit.  After several exchanges Kay was holding her own, unlike in the first fight where she had no answer for the brunette.  But, I could sense that Kay was punching herself out.  Slowly but surely, Charlotte began back my wife up and with each succeeding exchange it was clear the brunette was giving better than we was getting.  And, then after blocking a right from Kay, she landed a solid shot to the blonde’s abs and forced her to her knees.  Charlotte then came from behind and put Kay in a head lock.  Just as Kay was determined to make amends by trying to outbox the brunette, Charlotte wanted to win this by outwrestling my blonde wife.  After applying some strong pressure to Kay’s neck, she moved quickly into pin mode where she employed her firm tits to finish the blonde off with a smother.  The end looked near.

To be continued…

Offline JayB

Re: Kay's Challenge 3, Part 1
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 08:23:42 PM »
Kay's Challenge 3, Conclusion

The busty brunette had placed her firm breasts over my wife’s face in what appeared to be the climax of the match.  While Kay had scored some impressive shots earlier in the fight, Charlotte had been in control for most of the match and appeared ready to claim the title in this blonde-brunette battle of the wives.  Expecting any moment for Charlotte to be declared the winner, the brunette let out a blood curdling yell.  In a disparate effort to ward off defeat, Kay had chomped down on Charlotte’s right breast.  That action freed her from certain defeat.  The two combatants paused the fight for about 30 seconds as they both collected themselves.  Charlotte smarting from the bite and Kay from the beating that the brunette had delivered to her up to this point. 

Now both were on their knees and my stubborn wife engaged Charlotte once again exchanging punches.  As they say, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.  Before long Charlotte was once again besting my blonde wife.  After a solid right-left pair of hooks, Kay fell forward resting on the brunette’s magnificent tits.  I thought she might go for the smother but I think the bite was still fresh in her mind.  Instead, she twirled Kay around so that her back was facing her, she then sat on the blonde’s ass and with both hands grabbed her chin and yanked backwards.  Kay let out a groan indicating that Charlotte had her in painful hold.  The brunette held Kay in this for about thirty seconds, before standing her up, turning her around and plowing into her midsection and forced into the padded wall.  With the big nippled blonde on her shoulder, she then flipped her, landing Kay on her ass.  At this point, Kay had no answer for the brunette.  I just couldn’t imagine she last much longer. 

And then, Charlotte let her desire to completely demonstrate that she was the superior woman and to answer for all time who the better fighter was.  Like Kay earlier in the fight, she commanded that the blonde get on her feet.  Her plan was to finish off the blonde in a test of strength, beating Kay at her own game.  Kay took her time not knowing what Charlotte had in store for her.  Once to her feet, it became evident what Charlotte wanted to do.  Kay was a bit hesitant given how the brunette had ambushed her at the beginning of the fight.  But, Charlotte told her that there no tricks that she was going to put Kay to her knees and show her who the real queen of the ring was.  The two women grasped each others hands, slammed chests, and the struggle was on.  I must admit I always love the start of one of these as the women put their pride on the line and initially test the other’s tits.  Charlotte’s enhanced boobs were firmer, but my Kay had the bigger, thicker nipples.  You could see it in each of their eyes, they knew the advantage they each had and knew what the other brought to the contest.  After the initial chest to chest duel, the two turned to who could get the other to their knees.

After about 15 seconds into the test of strength, Charlotte began to push Kay’s more muscular arms backward a bit.  Frankly, despite the fact that Charlotte had really worked my blonde wife over for much of the fight, I was a bit surprised that she could get an advantage.  A slight smile appeared on her face and I could see Kay fighting back.  Slowly Kay began to turn the tide and panic set in on the brunette’s face.  And in an instant, Charlotte’s arms collapsed and Kay had her on her knees.  Quickly, she yanked Charlotte to her feet, freeing her right hand, the blonde then began to unload on the brunette with shots to the body that dropped Charlotte to her knees.  Kay yanked her up again and connected on a right and left to the brunette’s jaw.  She followed with an upper cut that sent the brunette stumbling backwards several feet.  Pissed that the blonde had turned the tables on her, she charged throwing a telegraphed right, which for the first time in three fights, Kay blocked and countered with a hard right that floored the shaken brunette.

Wasting little time, Kay then got to the floor putting Charlotte in a full nelson which elicited a painful yelp from the brunette.  From that hold Kay then managed to put a scissor lock on Charlotte’s midsection and squeezed with all her might.  Despite the brunette’s pleas, she tightened the grip with her legs to the point that Charlotte was gasping for breath.  With Charlotte barely maintaining consciousness, it was the blonde’s turn to smother the brunette.  For all intents and purposes, Charlotte was out, but Kay wanted to end this thing the way Charlotte had ended the first fight.  She forced her beautiful breasts down over top the brunette’s face and got no resistance from the defeated Charlotte.

Needless to say, I was elated at my wife’s ability to turn what seemed like certain defeat into a great victory.  She took a beating from Charlotte but she was the one standing at the end. 

By the way, I’m writing this recap from our villa in Antigua, paid for by Hal and Charlotte.

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 12:26:14 AM »
Nice work, hope to read more.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 04:04:26 PM »
of course i wish charlotte won but love reading your stories they are always fun... then again this is part 1??  :o whatever you do next i enjoy!

my favorite part was the women trying to prove they could best each other in their strong point like wrestling or punching

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 07:13:43 PM »
Very good story. Nice job !

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 04:03:39 AM »
I too was pulling for Charlotte too. Liked the story non the less and who knows it was close enough that  should they fight again Charlotte will get her chance.

Offline 3wings

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2022, 05:20:44 PM »
Great job,
I really enjoyed this  ;D

Competing Spirit & Anti-analsex movement