News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What do u think about that type of stories?

• 5 Replies

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
What do u think about that type of stories?
« on: February 06, 2022, 02:01:44 PM »
Future

In our future, people love ultimate fighting, cage fighting, rign fighting. Humans have started making cyborgs that look a lot like humans, but can take more hits and recover faster. Everything is like ordinary people, blood, bruises, beatings. .everything is the same, the only difference is that the cyborg is not alive and is programmed to fight. For a small amount, you can make a custom cyborg that will look like anyone you order, including habits and voice. .and so began the era of women's fights, in which cyborgs participated. Copies of your relatives and stars, mistresses and wives, girls and mothers. Underground fights, rates. All your secret desires. .a duel between a mistress and his wife, almost to the point of death, where cyborgs beat all the nonsense out of themselvesthey know how to fight, they have programs, whether it's boxing or wrestling .... you buy a cyborg and take him to fights, or you buy two cyborgs, shoot it on video and sell it to others. The era of all secret desires comes true...
.I bought two cyborgs, a copy of my mother and a girl...and I'm waiting for my friends to do the same to arrange underground fights....

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
Re: What do u think about that type of stories?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 07:53:10 PM »
I read this earlier and must admit I did not really like the idea. Then I started thinking about all the potential this concept has, and now I do like it. A lot!!

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 08:14:49 PM »
Idea seems amazing. You can always choose and execute the fight between two rivals of ur choice and experience ur fantasy turning real.

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2022, 08:41:25 PM »
Idea seems amazing. You can always choose and execute the fight between two rivals of ur choice and experience ur fantasy turning real.

Thanks..in some cases my imaginatiin its always rude fist fighting, that not in real life can even happened or even women can fight like a cia agents, but i like this type of fights

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2022, 08:42:32 PM »
I read this earlier and must admit I did not really like the idea. Then I started thinking about all the potential this concept has, and now I do like it. A lot!!

Thanks about that...and if corse i can choosey enemies...and if i lose its not a real person...so its fine and blood is good

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2022, 12:58:03 PM »
Future

In our future, people love ultimate fighting, cage fighting, rign fighting. Humans have started making cyborgs that look a lot like humans, but can take more hits and recover faster. Everything is like ordinary people, blood, bruises, beatings. .everything is the same, the only difference is that the cyborg is not alive and is programmed to fight. For a small amount, you can make a custom cyborg that will look like anyone you order, including habits and voice. .and so began the era of women's fights, in which cyborgs participated. Copies of your relatives and stars, mistresses and wives, girls and mothers. Underground fights, rates. All your secret desires. .a duel between a mistress and his wife, almost to the point of death, where cyborgs beat all the nonsense out of themselvesthey know how to fight, they have programs, whether it's boxing or wrestling .... you buy a cyborg and take him to fights, or you buy two cyborgs, shoot it on video and sell it to others. The era of all secret desires comes true...
.I bought two cyborgs, a copy of my mother and a girl...and I'm waiting for my friends to do the same to arrange underground fights....
I absolutely love this fantasy.  So much potential.