News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fight of the Alpha Women

• 34 Replies

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Fight of the Alpha Women
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2022, 09:16:36 PM »
I drive my fist hard into your body twice, trying to gain an advantage. 

But you're a tough fighter, tucking in and giving out too. 
Your elbow strikes me first,
you bang your forehead against mine and stars dance in front of my eyes as a result of your sequential actions.  The final conclusion of your attack series is a hard blow under my chest.
Stagger back, my back hitting the padded wall. 
My head is pounding,
my nose hurts but it's not broken.  Gasp after the powerful blow in my ribs under my breast. 
I shake, try to get over the pain, clear my head and attack again.
Yt
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2022, 12:19:27 AM »

Great fighting and the posting is tremendous. 
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline marnie

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2022, 01:02:22 AM »

Stepping back from you glaring as we seperate from the other.. hair a mess neither expecting this fight to start off  like it is.. knowing were  both  want to show our dominace over the  other.. stepping back thrusting my breasts out at you daring you to up the ante pec... teeth bared both knowing this fight is just starting.. both expect to take the fight to the next levell

Moving slowly around you glaring teeth exposed...  claws out ready for your attack... your one tough women... tougher  the I expected.  but so am I ready ante with you .. if your woman . Seeing you backing off confused if your going to continue to tossing the towel in... waving for you to cum ahead and fight me..

Stepping b
for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2022, 12:39:30 PM »
I slowly regain control of my body, wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and raise my fists in front of my body again. 
Detach myself from the wall, approach you again without letting you out of my sight. 
We circle each other, looking for a chance to attack. 
Then charge forward, raise my hands, grab your hair, pull up my knee and ram it in your stomach. 
Amplify your writhing in pain by pulling your head down by the hair and letting my knee fly up again. 
Angrily perform these actions, put all my strength into it and finally let go to see the effect.
Yt

Offline marnie

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2022, 01:23:29 PM »
Stepping back from the lull in the fighti.ng.. moving slowly glaring untill  I see you slowly raising  your fist... doing the same knowing were about to go to war once more.

Raising my fist as well.. then..  talen by suprise as you mount your attack..charging into me throwing fist to my body  screaming out in pain as my hair is yanking pulling fo

rcing my head down.  Screaming out  struggling to fight you off my left hand reaching up struggling to get at your hair .my right finding your left breasts grabbing fighting to hold on.

No the fight we both wanted ... taunted each other.. daring the other to face  is finally here and you dont wast any tme cumming after me. With teeth bared

I to step into you struggling to turn you vicious attack  yt
for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2022, 04:22:58 PM »
You don't hesitate to attack again after my last attack. 
Our bodies collide, hands seek the opponent's hair and begin to tear at it.  The fight gets fiercer. 
We try to kick each other while our breasts press against each other, we panting heavily, fighting for an advantage. 
Then i suddenly let go of your hair, wrap my arms around your body and try to throw you to the ground with a quick movement in my waist.

Offline marnie

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2022, 05:38:06 PM »
Stareing at you  moving slowly claws up and collide.....ready to attack once more then seeing you driving at me ..doing the same as we collide breasts slamming to   other both moaning with the  collision.. reaching for hair digging claws into scalps you and I both meet face to face snarling raking scalps.  Both standing face to face  breasts mashed tight while we tear out hair clawing fytce mash to the hother..l. then feeling you wrapping you arms around me crushing me to you... doing the same both fighting to breathe while locked tight... common  bitch...yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2022, 11:38:23 AM »
Arms wrapped around each other, chest to chest, we wrestle. 
Breathing heavily, we compare our strengths. 
A hard, quick movement in my waist knocks you off balance, you fall onto the mat and i onto you. 
Try to sit on your stomach and take advantage of it.

Offline marnie

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2022, 03:38:51 PM »
Struggling face to face .. breasts pancaked  while we crush each other tight working left then right fighting to dominate you.  Reaching for your hair working my left tight to your scalp.. the screaming out feeling you tossing me to the   floor... my hair lock taking you down with me landing side to side.. Feeling you struggling slowly mounting  me  legs spreading whide fighting off you sitting on my chest.

Working my  right hand free reaching for and grabbing your left breasts.fingers spread wide  digging in just behind your nipple while my right leg kicks and down struggling to unseat you... moaning cursing   GET  OFF   ME YOU  BITCH.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2022, 05:01:57 PM »
I bring you to the ground, I even manage to sit on you. 
Your knee keeps banging into my back.  I'veve to bend forward to not get too many kicks. 
You take the chance, grab my nipple and pinch it hard. 
My loud cry of pain rang through the room. 
Take both hands, put them on your tits and start squeezing them. 
Which one of us can take it better?

Offline marnie

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2022, 12:50:10 PM »

with you and I locked up tight to the other both on the floor stomachs and thighs mashed into the other,my right hand mauling your breasts then screaming out as you sink both of yours in my breasts,  The fight that has been quiet so far now turns  more vicious then before  while you and I start fighting like street whores.  Grabbing clawing twising our breast red with the mauling were giving the other.. almost  nose to nose breathing on your face both moaning now as we fight it out.    Rolling  your left breast in my hands forcing the nipple into my palm while working my left hand up under your breast the forcing it upwards while digging my claws deep into your soft flesh..

Working my left up between us reaching for your right breast.. forcing it upwards as well while  slowly forcing my right  tight to your left breast.thumb nail pressing your nipple back into your breasts then working my thumb nail deep slowly dragging left and right cutting the nipple open.yt

bout time you joined me in the gutter

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2022, 03:11:30 PM »
You attack my breasts more and more meanly, abuse them viciously. 
I've tears in my eyes. 
But if you attack me like a woman from the gutter, i want to pay you back accordingly. 
Take one hand from your tit and reach down between us, between our laps.  Feel your shaved mons pubis,
push my hand deeper until I can feel your tender labia. 
Grasp them between my thumb and forefinger and begin to lengthen them.  If you want to be vicious, I have been for a long time.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2022, 08:48:57 PM »
Watching and rooting for whichever bitch wants to win more.  When Marnie starts carving Anne's nipple I start to cheer,but then I realize Anne is tugging those pussylips of her foe, and I blurt out "pull them to her knees".  It may be feckless, but whichever one is dirtier deservs support!

Somehow, I suspect that Marnie will dig deeper and dirtier though shehas to prove it.

Offline marnie

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2022, 01:35:29 AM »
While you and I fight it out bitch to bitch... both clawing mauling doing what her have to ... to de 

stroy each other .  Claw  ripping into soft breasts tearing raking nipples you and I both fighting like vicious cougars... letting our claws do our talking.  Locked close and tight... screaming out feeling your claws working down between us... raking my mound  grabbing my cu
nt lips yanking pulling.My gawd you fucking cxnt ... let me go damn you... my left hand reaching for  your face raking down your forehead nearly getting your eyes.   mtc

Offline marnie

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2022, 01:42:45 AM »
sending a right fist to the side of your breasts snaling while working my right hand down between us ready to reach for  your naked mound struggling to return then favor.... taking a moment before   crushing your pussy with a wicked right knee  driving up between your legs crushing your mound.  yt