News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fight of the Alpha Women

• 34 Replies

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Fight of the Alpha Women
« on: February 08, 2022, 11:16:32 AM »
It was nice conversation in one of those special chats where women who love to fight meet.
When we, me and this Marnie, got on the subject of fighting and at some point the question arose as to which of us was the better one, the conversation became a little less polite.
 In the end we came to the conclusion that we need to find out.
Face to face.
I invited Marnie to come and fight with me.

Now I'm standing in my living room and pacing like a tigress.
I'm waiting for my opponent in my white summer dress, with white stockings and white pumps.

The thought of the upcoming
no-rules fight, which can only be won through physical exertion or sexual dominance, makes me tense. 
It'll certainly be a bitter battle between two alpha females which to claim that position. 
I'm torn between feeling confident about winning this argument and fearing that Marnie might be better than me. 
But I quickly dismiss this thought and decide that I will definitely be the better one and teach her a lesson.

When there is finally a knock at the door, i rush to it with quick steps.
I fix my hair and open the door. 
Our eyes meet for the first time.
Yt

Marnie
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=32684
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 12:29:55 PM by Anne_Cougar »
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Fight of the Alpha Women
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 11:18:15 AM »
So Marnie! 
The fight is online and there are no more excuses for you!

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 08:48:22 PM »
I hope Marnie will eventually find the fight.  ;)
Here's her reply:

Being a woman who has always enjoyed the find art of female combat.... not finding enough competion if the outside world ... deciding  to try my luck in a catfight chatroom... meeting a woman named anna who I found out during our conversation that also is involved in catfighting.
As we continue our conversation... our polite demear turns to slight inuendes . then slowly all out changes... leading us to challenge each other to meet... and find out just who is the alpha between us... Both realizing the wont be an easy fight. but throwing caution to the wind we decided to meet and settle our differces.. woman to woman . Making an appointment to meet at her  house we  set our date and sign off.
The morning of our meeting...taking the time to fix my hair check my nails and prepear  my self to do battle with my new rival.. as I start towards our meeting .butterflies in my stomach.thinking of what we talked about..knowing this wont be like many other fights ... this could be a nasty visiouse catfight... with both of us taking and giving our all. Knowing this will be an all out war  . not knowing where it will lead us.. claws teeth possible ending in a sexual confrontation... I continue onward to meet my  new found rival.    
Approaching your hair   nevious... fixing my hair cecking my peach dress . l licking my lips then slowly stepping to the door ringing then bell..waiting for you to open the door.

Hearing you approach smiling knowing there is no backing  down now... the seeing the door open... facing my rival as our eyes meet,neither saying a word. just taking the image of each other... then staring you down  breathing hard... so dear we finally meet.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 12:19:39 AM »
It was nice conversation in one of those special chats where women who love to fight meet.
When we, me and this Marnie, got on the subject of fighting and at some point the question arose as to which of us was the better one, the conversation became a little less polite.
 In the end we came to the conclusion that we need to find out.
Face to face.
I invited Marnie to come and fight with me.

Now I'm standing in my living room and pacing like a tigress.
I'm waiting for my opponent in my white summer dress, with white stockings and white pumps.

The thought of the upcoming
no-rules fight, which can only be won through physical exertion or sexual dominance, makes me tense. 
It'll certainly be a bitter battle between two alpha females which to claim that position. 
I'm torn between feeling confident about winning this argument and fearing that Marnie might be better than me. 
But I quickly dismiss this thought and decide that I will definitely be the better one and teach her a lesson.
Oh Anne, please bring your strap on out to play. I’d love to watch you force her down on all fours and give he the fucking of her lifetime. Speed

When there is finally a knock at the door, i rush to it with quick steps.
I fix my hair and open the door. 
Our eyes meet for the first time.
Yt

Marnie
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=32684

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 10:37:46 AM »
Our eyes meet, ice cold, appraising. 
I put a smile on my face, reach out my hand and greet you with the words
"Hi! How are you?
Nice that you came, although a bitter, humiliating defeat awaits you here."  Invite you in. 
"I've got a drink ready for us in the living room, come and let's have a drink before we get on with the actual purpose of your visit." 
My gaze keeps gliding over your body and I try to assess my chances of defeating you. 
In the living room I ask you what you would like a drink to be and we talk a little. 
As we talk, the desire to compete with you grows in me.
Yt

Offline marnie

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 05:06:46 PM »
walking into the house turning facing you .. cute smile on my face as  we slowly looking each other over... hearing you suggest we have oursefls a drink before the party begins folling you to the living room. Taking the drink.. breathing harder .. breasts slowly rise and fall . looking around so dear where is this party suppose to commence...smiles taking a  sip.
As you and I continue starting the other down looking around .. nice house you have hear dear... shame on of your rooms will get messed up before the day is over... then taking one more sip putting it on the  table  while hands  on hips.... dont you think we should get to it... after all thats why you and i are meetingly

yt
for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2022, 09:28:34 PM »
The conversation is very accommodating and we're both excellent at hiding our inner tension. 

Finally, i address your guesses regarding the room to be trashed.

"Honey! don't worry.
We're going straight to the basement.
There's a room with mats, padded walls and everything else we need.
No one can hear you screaming, crying or moaning" i finish my remarks and  wink at you. 
"If you like, i'll show you." 
We go down the stairs to the basement and get into a small room. 
There are two sofas. 
Useful to leave the clothes here.
Behind the said room,
that will be our arena. 
I'll show you around and show you all with pride. 
A slight vibration in my voice betrays my impatience.

Offline marnie

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2022, 12:00:48 AM »
Following you into the basement... moving to the side as we  stand down stairs...looking   at you  smiling slightly.. breast rise and fall breathing hard... well dear this where were going to fight it out hmm.
Henaring you saying theres another room with mats and covered walls looking around then you and I slowly make our way to the other room... looking around so this is where you and your rival settle things..looking around then looking back at you... dear I do hope you can handle this when its over this will be a long nasty fight.

with that said I slowly start removing my dress... and heels .. not wearing a bra facing you in just a pink thong running my fingers slowly through my hair  straighting it out and laying over my shouders... well dear I am ready,,, how about you dear..

for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2022, 07:27:05 AM »
We look at the actual arena with the mats and the sex toys lying around.  I'm watching you closely, trying to spot any signs of alarm. 
But you look at everything very calmly.  When you start undressing and ask me, if I were ready, i just acknowledge that with a superior smile. 
"Honey! I can't wait to finish you off!" 

Then I strip off my clothes and place them on one of the couches in the anteroom. 
Enter the canvas wearing only a white lace thong and close the door behind me. 
Legs hip-width apart, arms raised in front of my slightly bent body, I ask

"And? do we fight or do you just want to chat?"
Yt

Offline marnie

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2022, 12:55:39 AM »
Hearing you taunt me refusing to let your words get to me... oh sugar were definately going to fight ... moving just a bit  closer.. glaring looking you up and down then reasing my fist breasts hight moving slowly to the right.. stepping into you grabbing your hair yanking you tbreasight to me... screaming out while driving my right fist straight into your left breast... hearing your soft moans as my fist connects. Reaing to ching up into your hair yank to the side  crusing my breasts tight to yours... yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2022, 02:56:48 PM »
You attack first. 
Pulling my hair, pounding your fist full on my chest with one deft motion. 
My groan can be heard clearly. 
I can't defend myself against this attack because my hands are preparing right now to attack you. 

With my left I grab your hair, pull your head to the side and my right grabs your thong. 
As my fingers of my right hand get a hold of your panties, they yank up hard and the fabric pulls into your slit. 
Our breasts with their stiff nipples collide. 
The battle for every advantage, no matter how small, has begun.
Yt

Offline marnie

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2022, 04:58:18 PM »
Screaming bitch... feeling you grabbing my thong . yanking up hard betweenpull my legs. tears welling in my eyes while screaming out struggling to break free. Reaching for your chin with my right hand sinking claws into your face turning your head  with a combination clawing and pulling hair.pulling you slowly around me while we fight it out...common you fucking whore fight me you bitch.  yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2022, 10:35:04 PM »
Feel your fingernails on my face,
hear you yelp as i tug at the scrap of fabric. 
We breathe heavily, start sweating as we fight. 
You pull, twist my head, yell at me, want me to fight you. 
As your fingernails begin to leave marks on my skin,
my fingers separate from your thong and form a fist. 
*BAM!  BAM!*
Twice I ram my fist into your body.
Yt

Offline marnie

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2022, 12:45:10 AM »
Sceaming out feeling your fist connect twice... bending my head fighting to be ath before driving my right elbow up under your jaw,grabbing  your  head in both hands taking a slight step back then yanking you into me driving us forehead to forehead...  shaking clearing my head stepping back once more the sendig my left up under your right breast sending it towards your face. Smiling as I connect running my fingers  through my hair... that all you have bitch... glaring.

Offline marnie

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2022, 12:47:29 AM »
Sceaming out feeling your fist connect twice... bending my head fighting to be ath before driving my right elbow up under your jaw,grabbing  your  head in both hands taking a slight step back then yanking you into me driving us forehead to forehead...  shaking clearing my head stepping back once more the sendig my left up under your right breast sending it towards your face. Smiling as I connect running my fingers  through my hair... that all you have bitch... glaring.