News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The answer to the question changed his world Part 3

• 3 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
The answer to the question changed his world Part 3
« on: February 13, 2022, 12:27:48 AM »
Each was spent.  They lay down and looked up into the cloudless sky.
Both guys shot each other a look that could only be mutual admiration of the women’s equal sexiness laying on the grass. Each was breathing hard, sweat droplets on their skin.
Their firm B cupped breasts fought and won against gravity as both sets of nipples stood tall and proud.  Lisa’s nipples where slightly larger and both sets where at full attention.
Both guys noticed the firm legs naturally spread apart showing evenly trimmed pubic patches of fur.
The crack of their ass’ tickled by the blades of grass as both had their bare feet spread apart showing red manicured toes nails and hands on Lisa and  a French manicure on Kim’s hands and toes.
Kim slowly rolled to her side looking at Lisa and said “ are we done?”
She began to get up. Her brown hair  with green hair caressed her shoulders slightly brushing her breasts as she got up.
Lisa slowly got up, not speaking a word.
Kim smiled “ good” and walked over to her man and gave him a kiss while taking her right and thrusting it  down his swim trunks. 
She finished the kiss and while still having her hand on her man’s junk looked over at Lisa, smiled and thrust her hand down  Rob’s swim trunks.
She made eye contact with both boys and winked “ you two are BIG boys, aren’t ya?”
She heard Lisa curse and swear “ get your skanky hands off my man’s junk!”
She turned around  to see Lisa rushing at her. She gave both boys rods  a quick stroke and sqeeze while saying  “ why don’t you make me.”
They crashed together with hands in hair. Both sets of breasts giggling as they tried to push the other around the lawn.
Lisa’s ass crashed into the boys making contact with both rock hard cocks.
Their bare feet thudded on grass as each strained in their mutual pushing contest.
Ass muscles tightened as their leg muscles worked hard to push the other.
Soon they had pressed their chests together as they wrapped arms around the others neck and back.
Breast tissue was visibly being pressed together as each where almost touching bellies.
Nails became buried in back and hair as each dug deep and pulled hair with the other hand.
Lisa wrapped her foot around Kim’s leg and their thighs and hip bones crushed together as each was trying to snake a leg around the other and crush each other to the ground.
It eventually worked as both went to ground.
They began rolling slowly as each was tired.
They worked hard to not get stuck on the bottom as both where showing extreme exhausting.
They ended up side by side pulling hair and slapping and clawing at backs.
The guys heard what could only be said to be both girls growling as heads came with heads buried in the others shoulder.
Lisa screamed  first and then Kim in a muffled scream.
It was apparent that both had began biting the others shoulder. 
Soon one hand, it was hard to keep track of who’s limbs where who’s broke the hold squeezed between their bodies and was quickly followed by the other’s as each set of hips scooted back fallowed by more screams.
Each had let go of their biting attack and closed their thighs closed but where now mauling the others crotch area.
Teeth barred as they screamed “ you want to go there? I’ll rip your pussy lips off.”
“ You won’t be able to f*ck for a year after I’m done with you.”
“ I’m going to rip that clit right off.”
“ Not without me getting yours.”
The mutual mauling continued until each felt strong arms wrap around their wastes pulling them apart. Each had a clump of pubic flesh in their petite hands and only let go when they were forced to separate.
Kicking and screaming they protested the intervention but the 5’3 petite women were unable to  overpower their men.
“ You wanted to see a catfight, now let us fight!” Kim screamed.
“let me at her!” Lisa screamed.
They guys had their hands full and eventually made it about 10 feet apart before the girls stopped fighting them.  Exhausted  and spent they were barely able to stand on their own.
Neither took their eyes off the other.
Rob felt his women’s muscles relax after a minute of struggling and noticed Dale had let Kim go but was standing close.
Both guys looked at the other and gave the look of concern.
Both girls began to walk around being blocked from approaching each other.
Pain registered on their faces with each step as their crotches where on fire.
Lisa yelled “ I got you good, bitch.”
Kim hissed back “ Your walking pretty bad yourself.”
She lunged forward trying to fake her man out but both guys where ready as they tried to break free.
“You dicks wanted this, now let us finish this!”
Kim hissed at the guys “ if you don’t let us finish this now, I’ll hunt her down and we’ll do this without you two pricks around.”
Lisa tried to break free “ Oh, you won’t have to hunt me down, I’m right here, bitch.”
Lisa turned to Rob and threw her arms around his neck and hugged him.
She was trembling as her bare breasts pressed against his chest.  She talked to him loud enough for all to hear “ You’ve got to let me finish this, baby.  It’s more than a catfight now.  This is more than personal. “ She turned to look at Kim only 10 feet away. “ this is women talk.”
Kim smugly smiled “ I’m more women that you will ever be.”
Lisa, still looking at Kim spoke to the guys “ let us settle this. I’m more of a women then she is and I want to prove it.”
Kim looked at her guy and pleaded “ I want to do this, for you.  I’m more women than she is. I can take her.”  She added in the end “ and when I make her my bitch I’ll even let you f*ck her.”
The guys looked at each other and a look of a gentlmans agreement arrived. These two guys had been friends for many years and the girls where new in their lives.
Lisa looked at Rob and then to Dale She began to slowly walk towards Dale and Kim and said “ sounds like a deal.”  She walked closer and looked Kim straight in the eye. Now only standing a foot apart.
Kim looked at Dale and walked the last foot till both naked sexually charged goddess’ where nose to nose she stated “ sounds like a great idea. Whoever is more women gets to make the other her bitch and gets f*cked by everyone here.”
Neither girl broke eye contact  as brown eyes stared into brown eyes.
The stood nose to nose and soon nipples began to brush firm breast flesh.
Each daring the other to back away from the skin on skin contact.
“you afraid?”  Kim smiled.
“of you?” Lisa asked.
Kim smirked “ well, yes, that.”  She paused and added “ putting your womenhood on the line.”
Lisa snorted “ I am more women than you will ever be.” 
She moved forward another inch so that their breasts where not just brushing but slightly pressed together.
Hands on hips each began to challenge each other with their eyes and bodies.
Kim inched forward so that the breasts where now pancaked together and after a quick movement of her foot their thighs began to touch.
They stood like that for a moment. Each feeling the others breath.
Each feeling bare thighs touching as Lisa’s foot was between Kim’s leg.
Breasts being stabbed by the others nipple.
They guys had moved to within a foot of their women.
Both moved closer now pressing their sweat covered soft bellies together.
Neither was a work out fanatic but their soft bellies where firm being young twenty somethings.
Hands on hips they pressed lightly going cross eyed from the stare down.
Lisa spoke to they guys “ you boys going to let us ‘play?’
“pretty please, boys. I want to f*ck her up and let you two watch.”
Lisa smirked again “ you mean ME f*ck you up?”
“I think we are going to settle this now. I think they want to watch us figure out who is more women.”  She thrust her hips forward pushing her lightly fur covered crotch into Kim’s.
Kim awnsered the challenge by lifting her hips up and forward and the two fur covered triangles touched.
“Is that your clit, Lisa?”
“Yes it is and I believe it is stabbing  yours.”
Kim smiled “ I have an idea.”  She moved back a foot and want to the ground.  She spread her legs apart and brought her one hip to the side spreading her legs wide.  “Come and join me, if your women enough.”
Lisa took a moment to recognize the challenge as she saw Kim’s exposed and vulnerable pussy lips spreading before her.   “ I could just kick you, now.”
Kim sneered “ and show that you are afraid of my little ‘vjay-jay’?”
Lisa sneered back and got to the ground.  She spread her legs wide and slowly the moved together till both sets of pussy lips touched. 
Lisa’s clit was smaller but she mashed it forward and felt the electric spark as soon as they make contact with the most sensitive of body parts on the feminine body.
They broke eye contact to watch as their little swords touched. Each moved a hand slowly towards their privates. Not quickly as to imply an attack, but to move the natural skin folds and expose their clits fully to the other.
Soon they pressed their clits together and spread those vaginal lips and pressed them together.
“See, we can play nice.” Lisa purred.  “We’re kissing.”  That last word came out a bit off pitch as Kim had pressed forward causing Lisa to feel a surge of pleasure.
“It wont be long till I have your women beat,  Rob.  You enjoy the show. I’m going to f*ck your women’s pussy to raw you might not be able to enter her for weeks.  Sorry about that, sweetie”.
The rhythmic thrusting began and each soon grasped hands to help them keep close.
Neither wanted to admit pleasure but the wetness forming in their loins was a give away.
With each bump and grind toes began to curl as each bump caused their firm breasts to giggle.
Hair began to bounce as thighs rubbed as they scissored.
Each spread her legs as widely as possible until Kim moved up and began to mount Lisa spreading her legs farther as she pushed her crotch deep into Lisa’s.  She stayed on her knees as she used Lisa’s leg to stabilize and Lisa brought her hip up.
Now in full contact each felt the others razor bumbs as they grind vaginal mounds together in almost perfect union.
Lisa beaconed her man to the ground and Kim fallowed.
Each man now on knees held their girls hand  to provide leverage and support as each man eyed the view of both women vaginal kissing.
Lisa, breathing hard, goated Kim by stating “ your going to be f*cking that pussy, soon, baby.”
Kim in  an equally breathless voice torted back “ we will see.”  She smiled at her guy and turned to Rob and thrust her hand down his trunks and grabbed his rod.
She looked at Lisa and Lisa looked pissed at Kim violated her mans cock but noticed Rob wasn’t pulling away.
She looked at Dale and did the same motion.
Both women slammed their crotches together now holding their rival man’s hard cock.
Kim brought her trophy out to the light of day and Lisa did the same.
Soon they were stroking their prizes as they vaginally French kissed.
Lisa let out a moan but tried to hide it.  Kim was about to laugh in triumph until she felt a surge of ecstasy overwhelm her.
In rhythm they bumped ugglies  as each stroked and sqeezed their new  cock toys.
Dale began to cum and at that moment Lisa let out a moan.  She tried to hide it but eventually had to release and submit to it.
Kim looked at Rob and gave him a extra hard love sqeeze and said “ your turn, love.”
Rob let loose his load and she smiled and released her orgasm.
Kim now centered on her own pleasure and soon had her orgasm.
After another minute of bumping and grinding she separated her moist and wet crotch from the warm wet tangle of flesh and rest on the cool ground.
Pain and pleasure from the previous viscous vaginal attack and then the long hard f*ck fight, she was spent but all tension was released.
Lisa, still panting submitted “ I guess you won.”
Kim, painting just as hard said  “ it’s a law of leverage. I was on top, so I knew I was going to win.”
Lisa panted “ good to know.”
Kim smiled and between breathless moments added “ we could always go best two out of three.”
Lisa smiled back “ deal, just not today. I guess this makes us sex frenemies"
Kim chucked " I win one more time and that makes you my bitch."
Lisa got serious for a moment " oh, that is not going to happen."   she placed her bare toe between Kim's still spread legs.
Kim immediately answered the movement with her own toes resting on Lisa's wet crotch. " You want to do round 2 now?"
The boys looked at each other and smiled. 

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=lhjef9jsc7eg0lrdcdijujhlg0&topic=82703.0
Re: The answer to the question changed his world Part 3
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 11:53:19 AM »
mmm Now this is a good story, personally I am hoping Lisa becomes Kim's Bitch and is made to do whatever Kim tells her.
HotNancy

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 12:13:40 AM »
Oh yeah. So fucking hot. Don’t make us wait for the next chapter

Offline Ms. Christina

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 03:22:08 AM »
That was hot!