News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for a team to match up against. Fight for the pride of the university.

• 1 Replies

Offline asiancombatant

I have a strong interest in couple fights. It means fighting with other couples. It is an irreplaceable joy to win a hard fight with her. The higher the risk in the match, the more pleasure you will feel after the match. Sometimes the winner's team will rape the loser's team. It will be done in front of a large audience to prove which couple is better.
Before the match, in the locker room, we touch each other's bodies to get excited. This is to counteract our nervousness and to keep us from being defeated by the other couple. The foul cup hides the fact that I am excited. I kiss her and head out into the heat with the staff who have come to let us know that our turn has come...
Wouldn't it be sexy to have a situation where a couple of college students form a team and fight against a similar team from another university? They battle it out in the ring to prove that both men and women are superior not only in academics but also in physical strength.Japanese university students step into the ring excited to fight a couple from another university in front of their school and students...It can be a brutal match with violent and sexual content.

Anyone want to try fighting in a situation like this? DM me

Offline asiancombatant

The crowd cheered as the Japanese couple arrived, and while the two Japanese had been playing against student teams from other universities in Japan, this time they were facing a team from a foreign university. They had just turned 20 and wanted to make this match special. They dressed up their well-trained and attractive bodies in sexy outfits to make their spirits soar. They are standing in an underground wrestling ring where illegal matches are held. The matches there were violent, sexual, and cruel in nature. The two fighters, who had found their usual fights boring, came here on their own in search of excitement.
As they exercise in their corner, they don't think about losing, but if they are the losers, they will be consoled by the winner. Still, they waited in excited anticipation for their opponents to arrive...