News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chubby Collision - Annes second fight

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Chubby Collision - Annes second fight
« on: February 25, 2022, 04:14:20 PM »
WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocked and excited at the same time, we watched as the young man hit the mats and his opponent stood wide-legged over him. She had lifted him up without much effort, carried him on her shoulders and then unloaded him like a piece of meat. She weighed well over 100kg - a goddess of muscles and buxom curves. She was sweating profusely just like her male opponent and her skin was glistening with sweat.
Of course I was permanently hard, because all she wore was just a leather corsage around her fat belly. The horny buxom ass, the stocky thighs and the G-cup tits were exposed.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! "OUUFFFFFFF!" She landed hard with an ass bomb on her opponent's chest, taking all the air out of him.
She had been thrashing him for over twenty minutes and when she slid forward and lowered her bare cxnt onto his mouth, it was clear to all that the fight was lost for him.
His face turned bright red and he fought for air he couldn't get. It didn't take a minute and the lights went out for him.
Sonja, the Amazonian wrestler, stood up and tensed her biceps.
She left no doubt that she was the alpha female.
Polly joined her in a black and white striped thong and raised her arm in a sign of victory while her nephew filmed it all to offer online later. Polly was also topless and her breasts were just as massive as Sonja's.
"Well, who else wants to get pounded? I'll get you all!"
Four weeks had passed since I had traveled back to London with my wife Anne.
Polly had requested them for a second fight and my wife hadn't hesitated a second.
She was already sitting next to me wearing only a skimpy kimono over her luscious curves. No doubt Polly expected her to fight the next match right away. Anne's nipples were hard and she had had her fingers in her panties during the fight, unobtrusively getting it herself.
But then suddenly it took only seconds and everything changed unexpectedly. I don't know what had gotten into me, but instead of my wife standing up and declaring herself ready to fight, suddenly it was me.
At no time had I been in the conversation as a fighter, but I just had to seize this opportunity. I couldn't help it, and I was like remote-controlled.
"I challenge you!"
I got up and stood in front of Sonja and Polly. How I enjoyed this moment - the uncertain look in their eyes.
I unbuttoned my shirt, obviously making an impression. Anne held her hand over her mouth in surprise. Actually, she should have fought.
I stood bare-chested in front of her: 1.90m tall, 140kg heavy, packed with muscles. I had a small belly, but my body was steeled from my job as a forest worker.
And when I also dropped my pants and boxers, I heard a small cry of surprise from Sonja. My almost 30cm long cock jumped into the open. I was rock hard for a long time!
"First I'll finish you off, and then I'll fuck you!"
Polly grabbed the poor defeated weakling still lying on the floor and pulled him away to the side.

I couldn't wait to get my fingers on Sonja's luscious body. We circled each other while Nick filmed us. What a sight my opponent was!
She looked like a wild animal that wanted to be tamed. Strands of hair stuck damply to her forehead and her thick fleshy tits swayed with every step.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Our bodies crashed head-on into each other and Sonja tried to take me in a Bearhug. Her wet horny udders rammed into my chest and suddenly she gave a squeal and backed away. My tight latte had gotten her full in the column and my glans was partially unintentionally plunged into her pussy.
I used this second of surprise and gave her two hard slaps.
SMACKKKK...SMACKKKKK! Her ears rang and she staggered back. Unlike the weakling before me, I took no notice. This fighting goddess was dangerous and even with my strong body, I could not afford to be careless.
Anne jumped up and as she cheered me on, the kimono opened and her DD tits and belly were bare.
SMATTTTTTTTTTT! Again we clapped together and I managed to get her into a Bearhug. Her massive breasts spilled to her sides and piled up against my chest while my hands gripped tightly behind her back, my biceps tensed and I lifted off the floor!
She probably weighed a similar 120kg to my wife and I gasped with exertion.
I felt her stiff nipples against my chest and my cock was already involuntarily in her private parts again.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH....OH GOD!"
Sonja moaned and slapped me, but the pressure I was putting on her ribs and breathing was tremendous. Veins popped out on my forehead and biceps.
Holding her like that for half a minute took a lot of my energy. So I dropped her.
WHAM! I threw her to the side with a hip toss and her buxom curves hit the mats wetly.
However, she came back up more quickly than I thought. While I was still panting and trying to catch my breath, she sped up and tackled my belly.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTT! Her shoulder slammed into my abs and I felt like I had been rammed by a steam locomotive. My back rammed into the wall and I groaned. Sonja suddenly took my semi-stiff cock, wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH NONNNNNNNNNNN GOTTTTTTTTTTTT!"
The other hand grabbed my fat balls and I reared back in pain. Quite automatically I grabbed her enormous natural tits and clawed my fingers into them.
Now she was screaming too.
She maltreated my manhood, I her udders. Neither of us could stand it for long and so we let go simultaneously after a minute.
My eyes went black and I sank to my knees.
WHAM! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTT! She kicked at me, hit me in the face with her thigh and I went down.
My God what strength she had! I really didn't expect that and also not that only seconds later I was lying on my stomach and Sonja was sitting on my back.
My penis pulsated with horniness, because I felt her wet cxnt on my back, the wet thick thighs on my flanks.
She grabbed my arms and pulled them back painfully.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Pain in my shoulder joints dominated me as she unexpectedly pulled me back hard. I had no idea what the move was called. Camel Clutch? Surfboard? It didn't matter because all I felt was pain. My spine bent it brutally backwards and she almost ripped my arms out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Anne cheered me on, but I did not get free! This horny cxnt dominated me!
And then it happened: Anne intervened and kicked the opponent on my back across both tits. SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Sonja flew backwards off me, holding her breasts, while I tried to get my arms sorted again and rubbed the pain out of my overstretched joints and spine.
Anne had discarded the kimono and was wearing only a skimpy white thong. She kicked Sonja, hitting her back, stomach and breasts hard over and over again. Her incredible curves quivered and shockwaves ran through her sexy flab.
Each hit was accompanied by a new scream.
And then I was slowly ready to get back into the fight.
Anne and I each grabbed an arm and pulled the moaning Amazon back to her feet.
Together we bent her forward, and twisted her arms behind her back. And then followed a staccato of knee curtsies into her dangling bosom.
SMATTTTTT....UNNNNGHHH....SMATTTTTT.....AHHHHHH....SMATTTTT.....GAAAAWD...... SMATTTTTT....UNNNNGHHH....SMATTTTTT.....AHHHHHH....SMATTTTT.....GAAAAWD......
SMATTTTTT....UNNNNGHHHH....SMATTTTTT.....AHHHHHH....SMATTTTT.....GAAAAWD......
SMATTTTTT....UNNNNGHHHH....SMATTTTTT.....AHHHHHH....SMATTTTT.....GAAAAWD......
Polly was next to it counting along to forty and doing purely nothing to stop the double teaming. I got completely hard again and it was the most awesome thing I had ever experienced. I was officially allowed to inflict pain on a woman, to hurt a fighter.
The knees hit every second, alternating. Sometimes Anne kicked, sometimes I did.
The pounding breasts arched around our knees, rammed into our chests, then fell heavily back into their natural shape to be deformed again moments later.
When we were done, Sonja crossed her arms over her bright red and swelling breasts with a moan and sank to her knees, then fell completely to the floor.
Anne grabbed their thighs, spread her legs and bent them apart in a V-shape as she sat on their massive sweaty G-cups. My wife's bare ass and her weight brought additional pain to Sonja's breasts, making her breathe hard.
I meanwhile went between her legs and she probably expected me to fuck her right away, but I just clenched my fist and rammed it into her sex.
SMAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT! My knuckle rammed into her clit and wet labia! Her vulva was fleshy and opened slightly while she moaned under Anne.
WHAMMMMMM! One more stroke!
SMACK! And another one!
Sonja gasped and screamed as each punch opened her cxnt wider. She boxed hard into Anne's thighs, back and extended her claws. She scratched Anne's back, leaving red welts to get free.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM! The hardest blow of all so far stopped her and I realized my fist was in her pussy!
Sonja's scream would not end and so I began to fuck her with my fist.

It smacked, she moaned and screamed and my wife twirled her nipples excitedly.
SMAT...SMAT...SMAT....Sonja gasped louder and louder and suddenly came violently! As soon as I pulled my hand out of her, she squirted in a high arc on the mats.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
My wife interrupted her orgasm by interlacing her hands, and boxing her lower abdomen hard with her double fist.
WHAM! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! She had obviously hit her ovaries.
Anne stood up satisfied and we high-fived. We kissed sensually and she grabbed my hard cock and jerked me off. My whole body shook and I just couldn't and wouldn't delay my climax any longer.
We stood right next to the opponent lying on the floor and she jerked my cock faster, which was now aimed right at Sonja.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I came so hard I was dizzy. My cum shot down on her in thick spurts and completely plastered her. I hit her thick swollen tits, corsage and pussy.
Now it was Anne's turn. She lay down on the floor, spread her horny thighs and Nick filmed over my shoulder the completely soaked triangle of her thong which covered her labia.
Anne was totally horny and when I pushed the fabric aside, her pussy juice pulled strings.
I started licking her and my tongue greedily ran through her cleft until it hit her clit with quick strokes.

She reared up, grabbed my head and pressed my face deeper into her wetness.
"HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM YES!"
What neither of us realized in our ecstasy was that Sonja was getting back to her feet.
She was standing very shakily on her feet, gathering strength to attack, and neither Polly nor her filming nephew were waiting for us.
I only felt her suddenly pull my hair, separate my face from my wife's pussy, and then thunder my head face-first into her private parts with force.
SMACK!"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" We both howled in pain and I held my aching nose while my wife rolled to the side with her hands in her private parts.
Sonja continued to hold my scalp while she pulled me away from my wife on her knees and took my head in the vice between her thighs.
I groaned as I felt the pressure and she didn't take my air, but my blood supply to my brain. I punched her legs but she just slapped me on the back in response.
SMATTTT...SMATTTT....it didn't take ten seconds and I was already weakening.
My lights went out for a moment. I was knocked out.
When I opened my eyes again, my wife was also with her head stuck between the stocky wet thighs. Sonja wrapped her arms around the belly of my bent-over wife, heaved her up with a battle cry and rammed her back-first onto the floor.
WHAAMMMMM! Her curves trembled and her thick DD slapped her face on the loud impact. She moaned hoarsely holding her back.
My vision was still blurry and I couldn't believe that my 140kg muscle mass just wouldn't obey. Instead, I had to watch Sonja take my wife in a leg scissors. She hooked her ankles and Anne's tits were wedged between the mighty weapons.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Not only was she screaming, but Sonja was screaming with exertion. Anne squirmed to the sides, but her tits felt the full pressure. Despite all the sweat and slippery skin, there was no escape.
Her ribs had to be aching and her breasts were totally flattened.
I slowly struggled forward, wanting to come to her aid. I was still dizzy, but the cries of my horny fighter spurred me on.
Sonja's body looked incredibly horny. She had her eyes closed and her skin was shining both under the heat and from my cum. Her thick swollen tits rolled over her chest as she stretched her back to put even more force into the leg scissors.
I rushed closer and just kicked her in the left tit with full force. SMACK! The breast tore it to the side and Sonja yelped in pain. The pressure was taken from Anne and I grabbed Sonja by the head. I took her in a headlock and so we fought on the floor for dominance.

My power was almost completely back and Sonja was wriggling helplessly in my grip while my wife was able to re-enter the fray.
In front, as I said, Sonja was on her knees and trapped in a headlock while Anne approached from behind, grabbed her between the legs and caught her fleshy cxnt.
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD!" Sonja cried out as the pussy claw was applied. Her labia had to ooze out between the fingers my wife was chasing into her fuckmeat.
Anne grinned devilishly at me. When then also the thumb came into play and found Sonja's clit, it was over. I couldn't stand that much pain.
"STOP!" She screamed and whimpered for mercy and Anne only let go of her after a seemingly endless further minute. My cock was hard again by now and I took my opponent directly orally without question. She gasped for air as she came out of the headlock and I inserted my thick member between her lips.
I rammed it deeper into her throat and she had to gag, but tried hard not to bite it. Anne became a little gentler and now had several fingers sunk into Sonja's pussy. I heard smacking sounds while I took her from the front and Anne from behind. Again and again she hit Sonja's big hot ass with the flat of her hand and shock waves chased through her hip flab.
I grabbed into her sweaty mane and worried it deep down her throat.
AHHH.....GARHH....she gagged and I let her breathe. Thick strings of saliva hung from her mouth.
Then Anne and I pulled her to her feet and Anne said she wanted to try one more thing. She leaned to the side and took Sonja on her strong shoulders!
Wow! Her legs were shaking from the effort, but the sight of Sonja's luscious curves bent painfully on my wife's shoulders was incredible! Anne carried her several feet across the mats, spun with her and WHAM!
Sonja was unloaded backwards, hitting the thin mats hard.
I threw myself on top of her, spread her legs wide and rammed my whole 30cm cock into her all at once.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Sonja cried out and I started fucking her hard and mercilessly. Her whole body quivered and her incredible tits thrashed wildly. I grabbed her swollen udders and used themselves as handholds while I fucked her.
Harder and faster I took her until I came violently and filled her with the second load of cum.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! FUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" Oh that was good!
Exhausted, I fell onto my side, my cum-smeared cock still stiffly pointing upward. Anne came over me, wide-legged, and immediately sank it into her gaping cxnt.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! I didn't get any time to recover. She just used me without question. Fortunately, my erection remained firm and she rode me like the devil. Her ass was quivering and her tits were flapping wildly.
Nick kept full on with the camera and together we came just a few minutes later. Anne's pussy spasmed and she screamed the whole garage together under a huge orgasm.
"FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK YES YES YES FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"
I came again, though not as strongly as before. I felt weak and drained and Anne lay on top of me exhausted while we kissed.
Then when Polly, Nick and the man defeated earlier by Sonja started clapping, I knew the filming was over.
We got to our feet and greedily drank water offered to us. Sonja was still lying on the ground and so we went to her as well and helped her up. The lady had shown incredible, first fighting the man and then both of us at the same time.
She was totally exhausted and I even had to hold out the glass for her to drink. I was sure that she would have easily finished my wife in a 1:1 fight.
Slowly she was able to stand again and we both supported her on the way to the much needed shower....

Offline Professor

• Looking for fun, rough and erotic matches
Re: Chubby Collision - Annes second fight
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2022, 06:19:49 PM »
Wow!  Incredible story!  Love your work!