News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Heather vs Jade in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Heather and Jade meet at a highway intersection but not the way most people like to do it

Prelude:   Heather and Jade are driving their vehicles in moderate traffic as each driver comes up to a 4-way stop, not most peoples' favorite way for traffic to be controlled because some judgment is involved.  Most importantly, who arrived first at the intersection and thus having the right of way is sometimes in the eyes of the beholder.  Heather and Jade are at right angles in the intersection as both pull out to travel through the intersection, both unfortunately at the same time.  Not a shocker when the two vehicles collide, and the women step out...livid that the other clearly caused the accident.  The women move their vehicles out of the intersection as you are supposed to if driveable and no injuries."

Heather:  "What the fuck!!!  Where did you learn to drive....comedy defensive driving school with emphasis on the comedy?"
Jade:  "I was about to ask you if you were heading to the optometrist because you obviously can't see good enough to drive."
Heather:  "I can see fine, but you obviously don't know your right from your left. "
Jade {slapping Heather with her right hand":  "How about a righthanded slap, bitch?"
Heather {slapping her back}:  "And here's a left, tramp!"
Jade:  "Time for us to take this private....you place or mine?"
Heather:  "My place...you follow me in your car.  I don't want you leading me anywhere."
Jade {laughing}:  "Ok, I admit it...that was funny."

Beauty Contest:  The women arrive at Heather's place and decide to compare assets before the catfight which they planned.  They each agree they wll be honest in the comparisons between facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  Whoever wins more of these area will win this contest and then the catfight will begin which will be no hold barred, submission only match.  Both women are above average in beauty with nice tresses to aid in their appearance.  Jade and Heather's willingness to admit defeat in an area will be tested and hopefully for their contest, they will admit shortcomings better than at the intersection a while ago.  In this comparison, Jade proves her honesty by giving Heather the first victory to have Heather go up 1-0.  The next area requires the women to take off their tops, and this is not either woman's strong point although neither woman has silicone which they are proud of.  They can't decide on a winner which quite frankly might be the right judgment so they call this one a tie. Heather leads 1-0-1 with midsection the next area.  Both have good ones here that are fit and flat.  Heather edges out Jade once again as the blonde concedes once again that Heather's is a little better.  Heather leads 2-0-1 with pussy being the next area which requires nudity at this point.  They take off their pants and panties off as they look at each other's most private area, and for the first time Heather concedes an area to Jade, which shows her honesty since the pussy is not readily conceded in these self judgment competitons.  Halfway through the contest, Heather leads 2-1-1 with legs the next area to be judged.  Both women have great legs but Heather's are better tapered which Jade has to admit are a little sexier than her own.  Score another win for Heather as she takes a 3-1-1 led with the women now looking at their arms/armpits.  Neither women has a clear advantage here so they call this a draw which makes the frontside area finished with a Heather advantage of 3-1-2.  Heather has to utilize her full length mirror as the women turn around and look over their forms to compare backs which is the first area of judgment for the backside.  Both women have nice backs without a lot of bulk, but Jade's is slightly better, and even Heather thinks it is a little bit superior.  The honexty continues with that admission and the score is now 3-2-2 with the last area to be decided being the butt.  Each woman has a good ass but with their thin frames are not going to have great bubble butts, and they don't have them here either.  Heather needs a win or a tie to claim victory in this overall competition.  Jade likes her butt however really likes Heather's tight ass, which could be a cheerleader's behind....which it happens to be.  So, Jade concedes this area to Heather to give the ex-cheerleader a final margin of victory of 4-2-2.  This deal seems to have smoothed the really bad feelings coming out of the auto accident but then again both vehicles remained driveable with damage that can be repaired and the drives not injured.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Heather vs Jade in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 05:10:38 AM »
Catfight:  Jade and Heather have the usual decision about whether to redress or not but since they are doing this in private and were wearing everyday clothes when the accident occured and haven't changed, no use in taking a chance of any clothing getting ripped up in a fight, even lingerie.  So the women start this fight as each raises their hands in front of their bodies   Arms tremble as each tries to push the other's arms past vertical and hopefully in their mind send their foe down to the plush carpet or at least to their knees.  Each gains a temporary advantage but neither is able to keep the opponent from moving her arms back to at least vertical if not actually gain an advantage herself.  The women realize this is going to accomplish nothing, but it is Heather who does something about it.  With their arms occupied the ex-cheerleader utilizes her limber limbs by bringing up a right knee into Jade's fit midsection.  That doubles over the sexy, pony-tailed blonde who feels Heather's upper body come down on her back after jumping up in the air.  That blow sends the beautiful Jade down to the carpet with Heather no doubt ready to take advantage of that positioning of her opponent on all fours at this point.

Heather mounts Jade's back and reaches around her foe's head and locks on a chinlock on Jade's jaw.  Heather painfully pulls back on her rival's head using that hold which strains that neck with the awkward twist.  Jade is on all fours so can hardly reach her hands up to try to remove Heather's since she is supporting her upper body.  Heather continues to torture that neck but in addition makes sure that Jade feels as much of her weight as possible in addition to occasionally bringing her legs together to squeeze the sides of Jade's ridden body.  Jade feels that but the main problem is the straining of her neck.  Jade begins to move her body to try to shake Heather off since the main anchoring hold is the chinlock.  Finally, Jade simply lowers her arms without having her own face crash down to the carpet, just simply lowering them.  That causes Heather to slide forward and ends up going off her body completely.  Heather lands hard on her frontside after the fall, and Jade is moving in for no doubt some revenge.  She starts off with some slaps against Heather's beauty contest winning ass, the same butt that clinched that overall win in that competition.

Jade moves to cover Heather mirroring her own form on top of Heather's prone one.  Jade raises her body up over Heather by doing pushup type uplift only to drop her body back down hard using gravity as her ally.  She does this time and time again which compresses what tits Heather does have against her own carpeted floor.  Jade knows she is effective by the grunts and squeals coming from Heather's trapped form.  Finally, Jade stays down on Heather's body and does a sexual but still physically punishing rub across her form and also forward and back some.  Jade goes for Heather's arms to try to pin those to the carpet to keep them from being used to push her body off the floor.  The ex-cheerleader is being handled by the beach babe at this point fairly well.  But Heather is spunky and fiesty and doesn't give up very easily as she squirms her body and is able to twist it enough to get her arms and hands free from Jade's pinning attempt.  Heather uses her hands to push off her body from the floor which ejects Jade off her back to land beside her own form.

Jade and Heather get to sitting positions just a couple of feet apart as they are on doubled up legs.  Heather launches a hard righthanded slap against the left side of Jade's face which sends her head jerking hard to the right.  Jade responds with the backhanded side of her left hand which surprises Heather since she was expected a palm slap back with Jade's hand.  Each woman gets satisfaction to hear her hand smack against the other and make that sound pleasing to her but when it is her own cheek getting hit, doesn't like that so much.  So, they quickly end that and move on to pulling hair.  Their long hair is easy to pull, especially Jade in that ponytail.  But they are sitting already so not immediately dropping to the floor.  In fact, they really never do as eventually, Jade is able to get a headlock on Heather using the hairpull.  Jade gets up to a standing position with Heather in tow as she is now also standing.  Jade pulls Heather with her as she walks towards the bathroom, and hate to say this, but this can't end well for those who like pristine stories.

For the first time in her life, Jade wishes a toilet lid was in the up position but she quickly pops it up with one of her feet.  Jade suddenly drops the headlock but grabs Heather from behind and pushes her face down into the toilet bowl.  The good news is that yes it was clean water but probably not what most people would like to test out.  And to make it a classic swirlie, yes Jade does hit the lever to flush.  Water cascades all around Heather's face in probably an experience she would rather forget and actually would prefer never had to begin with.  Oh, and another complicating factor is yes Heather does use those bluish automatic cleaners that you put in the toilet tank which makes the water colorfully blue.  Heather is pulled out of the bowl by Jade so that she can admire her work and laughs when she sees Heather could now perhaps qualify as an Avatar actress.  Jade is feeling so proud of herself until Heather finds something to fight back with since after all this is her bathroom.  You know how those powder cleansers such as for bathtubs are not supposed to be exposed to eyes?  Ooooopppppssss, Heather remembers that, grabs that can of {brand name}, and slings it partially open back into Jade's eyes.

Jade's eyes start burning immediately which of course means Heather is free.  Heather instinctively seeks revenge and although this is more humiliating for sure, it might have been better for Heather to have just take Jade into the other room like that.  But using the wisdom of the very well known adage..."you swirlee me, I swirleee you", Jade's head and face is the one now in the toilet bowl with the sound of flushing water being heard.  And if anyone ever doubted that green is simply a mixture of blue and yellow, you can now see the proof in the green hair that Jade now sports.  Both can now audition for alien movie extra parts with Heather's blue face and more bluish hair and Jade's blonde face and green hair.  Jade fights her way out of the toilet bowl as they women grab towels to wipe off their faces.  There is not a lot of room in this bathroom although it is the main one, so the women head out of the room but do carry their towels with them.  And for those nostaglic for towel fights, this is the match for you.  The women twist up their towels as if they might have done this a time or two.  They whip the towels in a back and forth motion, trying to catch the end of the towel in a stinging hit on the other's legs, midsection, ass, whatever they can contact.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Heather vs Jade in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 05:14:01 AM »
Finally, the women grab each other's towels and those soft, drying objects are tossed aside, at least for now.  The women are incensed about their treatment which was literally in the toilet and put their hands on the other's smallish tits and begin to squeeze and twist these sensitive areas.  Each woman can pretty much encompass the other's breasts in their stronger than average hands, but neither woman really gains an edge over her opponent.  But they do love trying by squeezing their rival's chest just for the hell of it.  Regardless, they end up stumbling around while doing so and end up against the kitchen table which is close to the living room area where most of this fight has been taking place.  Heather gets Jade trapped against that heavy, rigid object and quits her own attack of Jade's titties and now goes for a pussy claw hold.  Jade of course will be paralyzed with pain rather quickly so she abruptly quits her tit squeezing of Heather's in order to reciprocate with an invited invasion of Heather's most private area.
The women stumble around again as their eyes grow wide and grunts and screams can be heard emitted as the pain and punishment hits them both along with the effort necessary to make the hold to begin with.  The women end up falling on to the living room sofa in Heather's place and lose their grips on the other's pussy at this point due to the fall.  They grab pillows and slam them against the other's face and upper body in true catfight fashion.  The pillows start to wear out which probably won't make Heather happy at the end of all of this so they discard those objects and grab each other again which causes they to roll off the front of the sofa and to the carpeted floor.  Jade and Heather continue to roll around the floor with each smothering the other with what ever body part is available at that time to ram into their face.  Of course, the one on top has the advantage in doing that but everytime it happens, the one of the bottom is exposed to sweat, foul body odor, and a resriction of respiration as flesh contacts the face of the other and seals orifices for breathing.  This continues as the exchanges keep occuring with first Jade on top, then Heather, then Jade again, etc. 

Heather ends up on top as they ram into a table which happens to be near where the towels were dropped from the bathroom.  Heather grabs one of the large towels and uses it to smother Jade by easily covering her entire face with it.  This is the hardest smother yet to overcome by either woman as both are getting dead tired, and a towel is a much efficient device to smother someone unconscious than an anatomical area.  And sure enough as Heather is able to maintain good control of the cottony object, she feels Jade's resistance fading as evidenced by her weaker kickout attempts and her arms not moving with as much force or speed as they were just a few seconds ago.  Heather feels Jade grow limp as if unconscious, and sure enough her hot, blonde ponytailed rival is which means she wins the fight.  She takes away the towel as she hardly wants to harm her and sits down next to her defeated foe as she waits for her to open her eyes again.  The women had already determined that the loser would pay for the winner's damages since fortunately it was more of fender bender accident, really barely qualifying for that as each woman put on the brakes as they saw the imminent collision.  So, they wanted to keep it off their insurance as a claim unless the damage was worst than they thought.

Postmatch:  Jade comes around with Heather just laying down on her side looking at her defeated foe coming back.  Heather has her head propped up in the palm of her right hand, her elbow resting on the carpet.  Heather gives Jade a couple of slaps, supposedly to bring her back faster but some might be suspicious it was a way to get it, well, er, two more slaps for example.  Regardless, Heather is ready to do her postmatch humiliation but she has grown fond of the spunky blonde and how she fought and seems to be having conflicts as to how far to take the embarassment game.  Heather rolls Jade on to her frontside and gets it a couple of spanks on that fit and relatively flat ass that Jade possesses.  Heather does a fingernail rake down Jade's back which if she isn't alert now after awakening from the towel smother, that certainly is a wake up call in pain right there.  Heather now turns her defeated foe over on to her back and sits on top of Jade's midsection and hops up and down to give her a little more punishment to an already depleted body.  But Jade seemingly is cutting this fairly short as she moves quickly to do a facesit by sitting her beauty contest clinching ass on top of Jade's already flushed face and squirms and wiggles her butt across that area to spread sweat, foul body odor, and yet do another restriction of her breathing but not enough to knock her out this time.  Heather even plays this a little low key either due to being tired, not having an audience, not really disliking her as much as she initially did, or some other reason.  Anyway, she gets off of Jade and does rub the bottom of her right foot across her face but that is pretty much it....maybe.

As Jade recovers  more, Heather offers to give her a drink of water since she is getting one for herself.  She asks for Jade to come into the kitchen and she will give it to her.  Jade gets enough strength to do so, and Heather is of course waiting for her arrival.

Jade:  "I have to admit I am surprised you didn't humiliate me more considering the circumstances of our meeting."
Heather:  "Hey accidents happen, right...literally in this case" {laughing}.  And to be fair, I don't know whose fault it was at that 4 way stop other than the city for being too cheap to put up a traffic light.  Soooo, despite winning the fight, I'm letting you off the hook for paying for my damages which was going to be the prize if I beat  you."
Jade:  "Really, you are being so incredibly nice!"
Heather:  "Hmmm, you are sooooo right.  This simply isn't me. {worried look on her face and grabbing a recently made pie}
Jade {receiving the recently made pie in the face}:  "Key  lime?"
Heather {laughing but still admiring Jade's poise}:  "Er, uh, hmmmm, yeah, key lime.....how is it?"
Jade:  "Filling not runny like mine usually are and the meringue is firm but not stiff."
Heather:  "Anything you would change about it?"
Jade:  "Yeah, I would sort of have preferred it to have been served on a plate, but since it is already here, got a spoon?"
Heather:  "Sure, sorry about that but I couldn't resist after you reminded me how I did so little to you after the fight."
Jade:  "That's OK, you're not making me pay for your car which was our bet.  How about that water now?"
Heather:  "Tap or out of the refrigerator?"
Jade:  "Doesn't matter, just make it in a glass handed to me, OK?" {laughing}
Heather:  "Gotcha!  You learn fast!"