News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chakira vs Alexa Brooke

• 25 Replies

Offline dww4life

• God Member
Chakira vs Alexa Brooke
« on: March 01, 2022, 07:35:36 PM »
Are you ready for me Alexa ??
Chakira tweeted this today. A few months ago Alexa said she was trying to book this match so it sounds like it's actually gonna happen.  :D

Offline Oxsoman

Re: Chakira vs Alexa Brooke
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 09:25:44 PM »
Hope it does - it would be great, anyone know who is producing it ??

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 09:41:54 PM »
  Two of the biggest and most powerful Catfighters in the world!  Chakira is a little bigger so would give her a little edge on the smaller Alexa.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 06:12:00 AM »
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/83939/25232153/gia-love-vs-chakira-catfight-rematch-mp4-1080p

For those that have not seen Chakira fight, I'd recommend the rematch against Gia Love. She really took it to her and has the same vicious face slapping tendency as Alexa plus some good hair pulling. This would be an all out brawl and I truly hope it's a SuiteFights production so we can have it in 4K.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2022, 08:26:30 AM »
In my opinion Chakira is physically to strong for Alexa and would beat her badly. I prefer a rematch between Alexa and Vika. There is still something unclear between this two. It needs a clear winner.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2022, 01:42:19 PM »
Alexa says it is going to happen. Details and dates are still not decided upon.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2022, 06:49:18 AM »
Alexa says it is going to happen. Details and dates are still not decided upon.
Anything new on this?

Offline cf989

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2022, 01:09:09 AM »
After watching the Chakira vs Sunni Ray catfight today, an Alexa vs Chakira match needs to happen ASAP.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2022, 07:32:36 PM »
After watching the Chakira vs Sunni Ray catfight today, an Alexa vs Chakira match needs to happen ASAP.

Where is that?

Offline peezy67

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2022, 08:44:18 PM »

how did you watch this fight?

Offline cf989

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2022, 10:07:09 PM »

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2022, 08:38:46 PM »
Once its available on clips for sale, i will definately buy it

Offline bapgap

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2022, 05:40:21 AM »
It's out now on clips for sale.

**************SPOLER***************

So like I posted in the Sunni vs Carmilla topic, this match also went more towards the competitive wrestling route instead of a traditional catfight (at least we got a true winner). I wasn't really surprised since both of these girls are session wrestlers and Tilly actually allows them to use more moves, but damn did Sunni choose the wrong girl to fight. Chakira literally wiped the floor with her and you could tell Sunni was actually trying real hard. Don't know if there was some beef between these two or maybe Chakira was just trying to prove a point that she can dominate a top SuiteFights girl since she wanted to fight there but never got a call from them. There was times when she had her totally breast smothered while pulling her hair and even after Sunni tapped, she didn't let go until Tilly told her to stop. The final submission is so dominating that Chakira gets on top of her from behind and basically owns her ass until Sunni yells she's had enough. At this point, I doubt anyone (perhaps that's why Alexa never went through with this match) will wanna fight Chakira.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2022, 05:50:11 AM »
It's out now on clips for sale.

**************SPOLER***************

So like I posted in the Sunni vs Carmilla topic, this match also went more towards the competitive wrestling route instead of a traditional catfight (at least we got a true winner). I wasn't really surprised since both of these girls are session wrestlers and Tilly actually allows them to use more moves, but damn did Sunni choose the wrong girl to fight. Chakira literally wiped the floor with her and you could tell Sunni was actually trying real hard. Don't know if there was some beef between these two or maybe Chakira was just trying to prove a point that she can dominate a top SuiteFights girl since she wanted to fight there but never got a call from them. There was times when she had her totally breast smothered while pulling her hair and even after Sunni tapped, she didn't let go until Tilly told her to stop. The final submission is so dominating that Chakira gets on top of her from behind and basically owns her ass until Sunni yells she's had enough. At this point, I doubt anyone (perhaps that's why Alexa never went through with this match) will wanna fight Chakira.

How would chakira go against sarah brooke or santana from Mexican catfights?

Offline bapgap

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2022, 06:20:26 AM »
She'd destroy Santana (way too small for her) and probably dominate Sarah as well. I know Sarah is strong and a good grappler who will go after her huge tits, but Chakira is not only big/strong but she has the skill and mean streak to steamroll opponents smaller than her.

I think Alexa could keep up with her when standing, she did so against the bigger Davina, but if the fight goes to the ground, it would be over for her. Alexa had issues with Paris while on the ground and Paris doesn't even have a mean streak, plus is much leaner than Chakira. The only other SuiteFights opponent that could possibly give her a good fight might be Bella Luxx. Bella looked vicious at times against Nikki and she definitely looks like someone that has plenty of experience fighting in real life. I think she had Nikki beat, but Steve did his usual thing of being over protective of a fighter he likes and didn't want to see Nikki lose, even though Bella had a clear submission early in that fight. Another opponent I'd be interested in would be ECNWC Brooke because she has a military background and has beaten men in real life (from what I've heard) while claiming she went easy on the girls at SuiteFights because she wanted the matches to last longer. Put her up against Chakira and that excuse goes out the window.