News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Real Work Wife Wrestling

• 1 Replies

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
Real Work Wife Wrestling
« on: March 01, 2022, 11:59:14 PM »
I knew I shouldn’t be checking my book sales at work, but my curiosity had gotten the better of me. I was really proud of my latest one, a mixed wrestling book called Work Wife Mixed Wrestling, and I figured a quick little peek at the sales dashboard wouldn’t hurt.

That was, of course, the moment my real-life work wife Sharyn picked to walk into my cube. I almost jumped out of my skin at her “Rob?”, minimizing the browser and turning around to face her. “What are you looking at?”
“What?” I laughed nervously.
“That tab you didn’t want me to see.”
“Uhhhhh-” Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
“Looked like you’re selling books?”
“Yes.”
“Hey, cool. What kind of books are you selling?”
“Ummm…. sports,” I tried. I mean, wrestling’s a sport.
“Sports.” She wasn’t buying it. “Did you know you’re turning hot pink right now?”
“Sharyn-”
“I wanna read one of your books.”
“I don’t know if that’s a good idea,” I muttered.
“Oh, why not? Something you don’t want me to see? I’m pretty sure I saw your author name, I can just go home and-”
“Okay!” I admitted defeat. “Okay. I’ll send you a coupon code. But don’t read it at work. I’m not responsible if you hate it!”
“I’m sure I’ll love it,” she grinned. “Oh - and the reason I came in here.” She handed me a card to sign for a co-worker who was leaving for a state job for me to sign. I scribbled my name and handed it back, already thinking about which book to send Sharyn.

When I got home I just bit the bullet and sent her a copy of Work Wife Mixed Wrestling. Sharyn’s a very smart woman, and she was going to find it sooner or later, I figured - might as well get it all out there now. I guess I was a little curious what she’d think, as well. I had to admit I had kind of cribbed my fictional work wife in the book, Lissa, from my real work wife, Sharyn. I’d taken her measurements exactly - 5’9”, very curvy figure - but then made her white and blonde to cover my tracks. In real life Sharyn is a beautiful black woman in her mid 20’s with a smile that could light up a room.

The next day Sharyn came into my cube right at 9 AM: “Why did you make me white?”
“Good morning, Sharyn.”
“Yeah, good morning. You changed my name. And why am I white?”
“Well, it’s not really you in the book-”
“Why not?! I’m your work wife!”
“It’s fiction! Besides, it’s creepy putting a real person in a book, don’t you think? How would you feel if you opened it up and here’s Sharyn engaging in sex wrestling without me asking you first?”
“Flattered!”

It’s fair to say I was totally puzzled by this reaction, but I guess it could have been worse. Sharyn pressed right on:  “Well, you can fix it in the sequel.”
“Sequel?”
“Yeah, Lissa, whatever her name is can get fired, then Sharyn gets hired-”
“Err, I wasn’t planning on a sequel, actually.”
“Why not? The last line is a sequel hook, isn’t it?”
“Um, I guess... I kind of just left that in there in case,” I stammered. “Err, the story’s kind of over, isn’t it? You know, a nice satisfying conclusion for everyone.”
“I’m not satisfied!” Sharyn simmered. “And I’m the reader! You have to keep the reader happy!”
“You got the book for free!”
“That’s not the point, Rob! Look, do you need some inspiration, is that it?”
“What?”
“Well, look, in the book, Lissa learns how to wrestle, right?”
“I mean, yeah. But I implied it took a while-”
“That’s fine. You probably don’t want to push a sequel out immediately anyway, tease the reader a little bit. So, I booked us for lessons at-”
“What?!”
“Oh, do you already know how to wrestle? Well, maybe I can get a refund. So-”
“Sharyn,” I held up my hands, “Sharyn, stop. Slow down. You did what?”

Sharyn had a habit of going a mile a minute when she got excited, and she was currently very excited. I sat there stunned as she outlined her plan for us to have a real wrestling match, which would, in her mind, serve as the basis for a sequel featuring her. In the published book, the winner had their way sexually with the loser, and I couldn’t help but make sure she really knew what she was getting into:

“Sharyn, look, are you sure you want to do this? Remember the stakes in the book?”
“Yeah, of course!”
“So if you lose-?”
“Well, I’m prepared, but I bet I’m not going to lose,” she grinned. “I know all your secrets now. You wrote what you like, right?”

This wasn’t 100% accurate. There was a bit more, uh, anal femdom in the book than I think I really enjoyed in real life. Should I tell her? On the one hand, if she went to that stuff, it might give me an edge and help me not finish. On the other hand, I wasn’t sure I wanted to go through what the hero in the book had endured.

Before I could decide on this, Sharyn had pressed on. Assuming that I was going to agree, she’d already paid for a full course in wrestling for the both of us, as well as setting up a place and time two months out, picking out outfits for us both, and coming up with a safeword (the same one from the book). I have to admit she thought of everything, and I found myself without any objections. In fact, as it dawned on me that we were really going to do this, I started getting excited myself.

At least until Sharyn got into the notes she’d taken: “Now, let’s see. You wrote that your work wife is, uh,” she pulled out her phone and read off the screen,  “‘50 pounds overweight’. I think you can put that more flatteringly next time, don’t you? How about, ‘a beautiful curvy figure’? You can talk about her shape more in the sequel. Some super banging titties. Do you want to write this down?”
“I won’t forget ‘super banging titties’.”
“Okay, because I’m going to see if that shows up. Now real boobs that big have a kind of natural teardrop shape, you know? You could mention that. And how about her butt? There’s different kinds of butt shapes too. For Sharyn, I’d be picturing a curvy, rounded kind of ass. Right? You sure you don’t want to write this down?”

I got my pen and notepad and the rest of the morning was spent writing down her feedback, after which we got back to work. It was hard to concentrate knowing what we were going to be doing. In the book I had written that time seemed to pass both slowly and too fast during training, and that was true of the next two months as I learned how to actually wrestle and started getting in shape. Sharyn didn’t help by coming by two or three times a week to ask how training was going and tease me about how she was going to whoop my ass and fire up my imagination.

Finally the night arrived and here we were in the middle of a half-size ring in a private room at a downtown gym. I was wearing the outfit Sharyn had picked out for me, navy blue trunks, while she was sporting the same outfit in real life my fake work wife had in the book - a size 16 Tall bubblegum pink one-piece she filled out very nicely.

Now let me check my notes here: Sharyn has a beautiful curvy figure with large, natural, teardrop-shaped super banging titties, as I found out later topped with thick, dark nipples over a soft, full belly. In back she has a curvy, round ass, most of it on display as the back of her suit disappeared between her buttcheeks. She must have been wearing contacts as her usual thick glasses were gone, and her hair was in thick dreadlocks down past her shoulders. She has a round face, dark eyes, a wide nose and full lips, currently set into a wide smile.

“Well, what do you think?” Sharyn asked, posing, flexing her big arms.
“You look amazing.”
“Thanks. Wait until you see me without the suit,” she winked. “Well, are we ready?”
“I’m ready.”
“Okay, ding ding ding!” Sharyn yelled and the match was on. She held her hands up and offered me a lockup. I accepted and quickly found out that Sharyn was just as strong as I expected - a little bit stronger, in fact, than me. She began working that little bit hard, her muscles standing out against her dark skin as she growled with effort, trying to force me down.

“Get down there!” Sharyn panted at me. “On your knees in front of me!”
I didn’t bother responding, putting all of my effort into my losing battle to stay standing. My opponent grinned savagely down at me as she managed to get me into a kneel, then kept going, pushing me over on my back, sitting down on my stomach, pinning my wrists to the wrestling mat.

“Got you,” she crowed. “Guess we know who’s stronger! Put this in the book!”
“Okay,” I gasped, trying and failing to unseat her by pushing up off the mat. Sharyn grinned down at me, clearly enjoying her commanding position.
“C’mon, move me off,” she ordered, the smug smile on her face letting me know she thought I couldn’t do it.

Unfortunately, she was right. I tried rocking her off to the side, I tried pressing straight up, but she didn’t budge. I tried to lift my hands off the mat, but she kept them pinned. I tried to lean my legs up and get my feet into her armpits, but she was sitting too far down.

“You got me,” I finally admitted with a defeated sigh. I had hoped Sharyn might now let me up. Instead, she scooted up and leaned down, the overhead lights disappearing behind her as she applied a titsmother.

I took a deep breath in the second I had between realizing what she was doing and the hold being applied, and I needed it right away. No matter which way I turned there was only suffocating darkness and the smooth softness of Sharyn’s swimsuit.

I resumed struggling, hoping that perhaps the threat of dying between Sharyn’s tits would give me some kind of desperate strength that would let me throw her off. It didn’t; if anything the lack of air made me weaker, and Sharyn didn’t budge as I frantically pushed against her.

She leaned up before I passed out, and I took in a huge breath, eagerly sucking down air as my victorious opponent stared down at me.
“C’mon, Rob, this is too easy. You’re not done already, are you?”
“Just catching my breath,” I gasped.
“Yeah, and then what? You can’t get me off you.”
“Let me try again.”
“No, I think you need a little extra motivation. Here,  I know what’ll get you going.” With that she released my wrists, her eyes fixed on mine as she reached up and took down the straps on her suit, peeling it down to her stomach, her breasts flopping free, her dark nipples hard with excitement.

“There,” she grabbed my wrists again, “now if you can’t get out this time, you’re going under to a naked titsmother. I bet your struggling will feel great against my tits!” With that she started lowering herself again.
“Sharyn, wait!” I squealed.
“What?” she asked, stopping for a second, her heavy tits hanging just over me. “I’m gonna put you out unless you escape or say the safe word.”
“Okay, but if you just knock me out, that doesn’t give me a lot of material for the sequel,” I pleaded. I could see the gears turning in her mind.
“Yeah, all right,” she agreed. “But I’m also not just gonna let you up.”
“Let me suck on your tits.”
“Gee, Rob,” she grinned, “you talked me into it!” She lowered herself a little bit, dragging her left nipple over my mouth. I got it between my lips, running my tongue over it, rewarded by a deep, happy moan from my opponent.

We spent a pleasant few moments like this, Sharyn switching breasts occasionally, letting me worship her hanging breasts, eventually starting to squirm on top of me. Finally, she leaned up, breaking contact.

“So, will you let me up now?” I asked hopefully.
“All right,” Sharyn agreed. “You earned it.”

With that she got off me. I stood up and we squared off, circling each other. I tried not to stare at my opponent’s bare breasts, shiny with my spit. Or could I use that to my advantage? I made a show of staring, practically slobbering at the sight as we closed up, making an obvious grab at her tits.

Sharyn attempted to intercept me, reaching for my wrists, caught totally by surprise as I faked her out, instead going high, grabbing her shoulders and administering a simple bodyslam, lifting my opponent up, then bringing her down heavily on her back.

“Oof!” Sharyn grunted as her back hit the mat. I pressed the attack, dropping an elbow into her soft stomach. I had practiced this move in training and executed it well here, the hard tip smashing into my opponent’s belly so hard Sharyn sat up for a second from the impact before flopping back over, moaning, covering the impact spot with both hands, temporarily helpless.

I grabbed Sharyn’s suit, pulling it down off her hips. She made a belated grab for it, too late as I got it all the way down her legs and off, leaving her bare ass naked. It dawned on me that this may have been a mistake as she got to her feet, having had a moment to catch her breath.

Well, too late now. I raised my hands again, but Sharyn just raised her eyebrows, hands on her hips: “What do you think?”
“You look great.”
“Better without the suit, right?”
“Definitely,” I nodded, watching her shoulders and hands, trying to figure out what she was up to.
“Now you wanna take yours off, or do you want me to come and get it?”
“Come get it.”
“You sure?” she began edging towards me. “Might be easier for you to just give it up. I’m not gonna be gentle.”
“I’m sure.” My instinct was to back up as Sharyn came close, but I fought it, waiting until she was in range and lunging at her, trying to grab her.

Of course, this was exactly what my opponent was waiting for. She weaved to the side, then lifted her knee into my oncoming stomach. The force of my own charge was used against me as her kneecap smashed into my belly.

I stumbled backwards, hunched over, momentarily defenseless. Sharyn came right after me, only avoiding my stomach I think because I was shielding it, instead grabbing my head, turning her back to me, fitting her right shoulder under my chin and throwing herself down to the mat, landing on her butt.

I came with her, my jaw cracking into her shoulder with such force I bounced off, landing on my back, moaning. I rubbed my jaw, deciding it wasn’t broken, then looked up to see my opponent on her knees next to me.

“Told you,” Sharyn informed me as she grabbed my waistband. Now it was me reaching too slow for my suit as she yanked it off, my half-hard cock springing into view. Sharyn reached for it with a grin, but I intercepted her, grabbing her wrists.

“Wasting your time,” Sharyn grunted. She turned out to be right - I’d forgotten that she was stronger than me, and although it was a struggle, she reached her goal, her warm right hand wrapping around my shaft, her strong left cupping my balls.

“Relax,” Sharyn ordered. “Lay back, hands at your sides.” She punctuated her command with a hard ball squeeze, and before I knew it I was obeying, laying flat on my back, hands obediently at my sides. “There we go,” my opponent purred as she eased off.

“I think I got you now, Rob,” my opponent told me as she started jerking me off.
“No,” I moaned, although I didn’t know who I thought I was fooling.
“No? I got your balls, I got your nice juicy cock,” she paused as I gasped at the wonderful feeling of her hand sliding down my shaft, “that’s right. Rob’s finished, huh?”

I didn’t respond, instead testing what Sharyn would let me get away with. It wasn’t much; thrusting my hips up or moving my legs a little she’d allow, but any attempt to move my hands or sit up quickly brought on a punishing ball squeeze, so much burning pain erupting from my vulnerable nuts that I was left helpless.

So I let her jerk me off for a while. She was good, and although I tried to keep an impassive face, she seemed to be able to tell what worked and what didn’t. I brought myself a little time taking the escape-stopping ball squeezes, the shooting pain drowning the pleasure out, but her right hand stroking made up for the left’s squeezing before I could come up with any way to get out of this.

“Fuck,” I panted in around frustration as she brought me closer and closer. “Fuck! Fuck!”
“Yeah, you’re feeling it, huh?” Sharyn egged me on. “I’m going to make you cum all over yourself, and then I’m gonna sit on your face. You like that, Rob?”
“No!” I gasped. We both knew I was lying. “No, I-”
“Shhhhh, just give up now. There’s nothing you can do, is there? Nothing but submit to my hand. Nothing but cum. You’re gonna cum for me,” her voice burrowed into my mind, “that’s all there is to it. Just lay there, cum, and lose.”

What choice did I have? I ran down my options again, the pleasure of Sharyn’s sexual attack and her trash talking making it harder and harder to focus. I don’t remember the exact moment I gave up, but at some point I surrendered to what was now inevitable, laying back, closing my eyes, and submitting to my opponent’s will.

True to her word, Sharyn finished me with her right hand, the left gently kneading my balls, milking my cock until I was shooting on my own stomach, trembling, helpless in her grip, entirely at her command as she worked me through a climax I hoped would never end.

Of course, it did, eventually, leaving me tired, beaten, sweaty and with a pool of my own steaming cum on my belly. Sharyn released me, totally in command as she sat on my face, her musk washing over my senses, the wet pressure of her pussy on my mouth as she started riding me.

I lay flat on my back underneath Sharyn as she got herself off, wondering how it had come to this. I just wanted to sell some books, and here I was with my co-worker fucking my face, grinding her hips heavily down each time she rocked back and forth, her lewd moaning audible even with her thick thighs over my ears.

But as Sharyn went on my post-nut clarity faded. Even with the rough treatment she was giving me, as she approached her finish I could feel myself starting to get hard again. Maybe it was the experience of being completely under her control, the intense eroticism of her wet pussy making very intimate contact with my face, or just my refractory period wearing off, but by the time she was climaxing on top of me, I was ready for round two.

Sharyn rolled off, onto her back, taking a minute to recover from her own climax. I thought about jumping her, but after all this wasn’t a very gentlemanly thing to do. I didn’t have long to wait as Sharyn opened her eyes, laying on her right side and grinning at me.

“You know, Rob, I forgot to count you out.”
“Well, I guess we’d better keep going.”
“Yeah,” she leered, slowly getting to her feet as I rose to meet her. We faced off, both of us moving slower now, our climaxes having sapped our energy. “So, you got some sequel ideas now?”
“One or two.”
“One or two! All right, let’s step it up!”

Sharyn came in making a grab at my dick so obvious I couldn’t believe it was real. I stood there, hands at the ready, waiting for her to pull back and unleash her real attack, only realizing this was it and I’d fallen for it as her hand wrapped around my cock.

Sharyn used my shaft as a lever, lifting me straight up over her head in what I can only describe as a penis suplex, bringing me down to the mat back-first. I landed hard, the wind knocked out of me at the impact.

Sharyn got on her knees on my right side, pulling me so that I was laying on her lap, her heavy breasts hanging down in front of my face. She lowered her left nipple to my lips, and I took it into my mouth without a thought, eagerly nursing as she grabbed my cock with her right hand, rubbing my shaft teasingly.

“Yeah, Rob, you just lay there and lose again,” Sharyn purred. “I wanna see this scene in the sequel, you understand?”
“Mfffffmf,” I agreed into her breast, reaching up to knead her ignored right tit.

This felt great, but I had too much energy to just submit to this treatment. I let Sharyn play with my cock for a minute, sucking on her nipple just until I’d recovered enough to escape. Getting away was easy; I just rolled out of Sharyn’s lap, her attempt to grab me far too slow as I rolled up to my feet.

Sharyn got up as well and came right at me, once again reaching right for my bobbing unit. This time I knew it wasn’t a fakeout and intercepted her, grabbing the wrist on her reaching right hand, smoothly spinning behind her, turning my grip on her arm into a hammerlock. Sharyn squealed as I pulled her arm as far up her back as it would go, bending over in front of me, giving me a spectacular view of her fat, naked, sweaty ass-

Focus! I eased up on the hammerlock, pulling Sharyn back up standing, only applying a little pressure to keep her from trying to escape. I leaned forward to whisper in her ear: “Be a good girl and don’t try to get away.”

Of course she did. I let her try, wrenching her arm up her back with each escape. Two or three applications of this was enough to convince her there was no way out:  “All right, you got me,” she conceded. “Now what are you going to do with me?”

My answer was to reach around her body with my free right hand and cup her full breast. I played with her nipple, still slick with my spit, steel-hard between my fingertips. Deciding she was warmed up already, I slid my hand down her body, over her soft tummy, then her soft pubes, between her legs. Sharyn gasped as I started teasing her pussy, lightly, flitting my fingertips up and down her entrance.

“Fuck my thighs,” Sharyn pleaded. I ignored her, focused on getting her off, relishing her lewd moan as I made more contact with her most vulnerable spot. “Please, fuck my thighs,” she asked again, and this time when I didn’t she grabbed my wrist, trying to pull my hand away from her crotch.

Oops. I could cinch up the hammerlock, of course, but the pain that would inflict was the opposite of the pleasure I was trying to weaken my opponent with. With no choice, I scooted forward, fitting my cock between Sharyn’s soft thighs. She released my wrist, and my hand went back to her pussy.

I’d have to be a little more aggressive now. I slipped two fingers into Sharyn, who moaned, leaning back against me as I started pumping. Even getting fingered, she had the presence of mind to grab my wrist again, and I knew what she wanted, moving my hips back and forth, gasping into her ear as I fucked her fat thighs.

I went as slow as I thought I could get away with - it wouldn’t do to doom myself now. Luckily, this seemed to be enough for Sharyn, who kept her hand on my wrist, but didn’t apply any pressure as I eagerly fingerblasted her. I held off my secret weapon to start, just my two fingers sliding in and out as I rocked my hips back and forth, both of us moaning, locked into our sensual contest.

As we both got closer, I waited for my moment. When it arrived I unleashed what I hoped was the finishing blow, my thumb finding Sharyn’s clit, feeling her jolt as I started rubbing it. She didn’t last too long after that, submitting fully to my sexual attack, bucking back against me, moaning, writhing, her body shaking, a howl of pleasure as she reached her peak.

I released Sharyn’s arm, and she sank slowly to her knees, then flopped over on her face in post-coital bliss. I rolled her over gently, just taking in the sight for a moment. Sharyn lay on her back, her face totally relaxed, her mouth hanging slightly open. Her big tits had slid off her body on either side, her legs slightly parted. Sharyn was helpless. I was sure I could just cover her, count three, win the match, and then do whatever I wanted with her. But…

Maybe I’d gotten more turned on than I thought fucking her thighs. Maybe I could just have a little fun before pinning her; she wasn’t going anywhere soon, after all. I sat down on Sharyn’s stomach, a vague idea of fucking her mouth fighting with a desire to fuck her fat tits. Or I could move down and part her legs-

Sharyn decided it for me first, coming around with a huge grin: “Rob, there you are. Here’s an idea for you,” she pressed her breasts together, forming a very tempting, deep valley. “Fuck my titties.” She stared up at me expectantly for the moment it took me to give into temptation as I got into position, my cock disappearing into the warm, soft pressure between her boobs.

“Yeah, that’s it,” Sharyn egged me on as I started fucking her tits. “I’m gonna be looking out for this scene in the next book, Rob. You feeling inspired yet?”
“Yes,” I moaned, picking up speed. I really hadn’t realized how turned on I’d gotten earlier, just a little movement of my hips sparking the tension in my balls that meant I was almost there. “Fuck! Shit!”

It was too much. I came, spurting in between Sharyn’s tits, cumming and cumming, the unfamiliar sensation of her warm, firm breasts overpowering everything else. I rode my climax as long as I could, until there was nothing left.

I fell off Sharyn, and the two of us lay there for a moment, catching our breath. I wasn’t fully recovered by the time my opponent leaned up to fix me with a grin:
“You know, Rob, you didn’t actually pin me.”
“I guess not,” I agreed.
“Well, we better keep going then. Unless you’ve got enough sequel ideas now?”
“Three or four.”
“Three or four, huh.” Sharyn got up and stretched, the remains of my climax visible on the sides and bottoms of her tits. “I bet we can come up with a few more than that. C’mon, get up.”

I stood up, feeling very drained, just managing to get my hands up before Sharyn attacked. She opened with an obvious grab at my crotch. Having learned my lesson, I reached for her wrists, only to be faked out as she went high instead, grabbing my shoulders, pulling me forward and down into a kneestrike, her hard knee cap coming up and smashing into my unprepared stomach.

I stumbled backwards, all of my energy focused on not throwing up and not falling down in that order. Sharyn came after me, laying a kick into the same spot, bending me over. She pulled me forward, my head between her legs, and the next thing I knew she had picked me up off the mat, flipping me around so I was upside down, the blood rushing to my head as she held me vertical.

Well, not all the blood went to my head. Sharyn got my limp cock between her lips, teasing it with her tongue. I started getting hard, knowing I should return the attack. I grabbed her legs, managing to get my mouth close enough to her pussy to start eating her out. Our height difference made it difficult, even as I changed my grip to reach around and grab her fat ass, hoping that would do something.

This was bad. Even though I’d just cum from fucking her tits, Sharyn was so good at this, and my own angle was so awkward, I didn’t have any hope I’d be able to finish her off first. But what could I do? She was in total control. My mind was a blank trying to think of an escape; getting a vertical blowjob hadn’t been covered in training. With no other ideas I just kept going, hoping against hope my mouth could finish Sharyn before hers finished mine.

In the end, Sharyn was only doing this to get me ready for what she had planned next. I felt her spit my cock out, then had a second of pure terror as she executed the piledriver, all of my weight crashing into the top of my head as she brought me down hard to the mat. I fell out of her grip to the side, totally destroyed, unable to even beg for mercy as I lay in shock on the mat.

“Don’t move,” Sharyn panted, as if I could even if I wanted to. I laid there, sucking down air, trying to catch my breath, as Sharyn walked over to her corner. By the time I was able to roll over and sit up, she was walking back towards me, now wearing a pink leather strapon harness, a smooth matching pink dildo bobbing eagerly in front of her as she approached. Sharyn stopped right in front of me, staring down at me with a leer.

“Suck my dick,” she ordered. This was right out of the book, life imitating art. I didn’t really know what I was doing, either in the book or real life, kind of messily slobbering on her fake cock. “This is double sided,” Sharyn told me as I worked, “so I can cum from this. Or fucking you ass, Rob, that’s what’s up next if you don’t shape up!”
“I’m trying!” I moaned around her shaft, although it came out “am gahing”.
“I’m gonna give you a countdown, because right now I’m falling asleep. Ten-”

I changed techniques, fucking Sharyn’s cock with my mouth as quick and hard as I could, spit flying messily out and down my chin, gagging as her tip touched the back of my throat.

“Nine,” Sharyn yawned. Shit, what else could I do? I sucked as hard as I could, not knowing what sensation would translate well through the strapon.
“Eight.” Damn, this wasn’t working either. I pulled back, the strapon popping out of my mouth, grabbing it with both hands and frantically jerking it off.
“What are you doing?” Sharyn barked. “I said suck my cock!”
“It’s not working!” I squealed.
“Fine, we’ll go right to fucking your ass then. Unless you wanna say that safe word?”

Sharyn stared me down for a long second, giving me a chance to say the safe word and call it off. I didn’t.

“All right, then it’s time,” Sharyn announced. “I wanna see all this in the sequel, right?” She grabbed my shoulders, yanking me up to my feet, spinning me around and pushing me chest-first into the corner. “Grab those ropes and hold on tight!”

I grabbed the ropes and held on tight, resting my face against the middle turnbuckle as Sharyn grabbed my hips. I felt the tip of her strapon pressing against my backdoor as I tried to relax, taking a deep breath.

Even so I squealed as Sharyn began forcing her cock up my ass, holding on to the ropes for dear life as she finished the stroke, my squeal turning into a deep, low moan as her tip mashed into my prostate.

“How are you doing, Rob?” Sharyn asked, hilted in me. I felt her soft hand wrapping around my steel-hard cock: “Oh, you love it! Well, I know you’ve got that sequel idea now!”
“Yeah,” I gasped as Sharyn pulled her hips back, her hand slowly stroking my cock. I moaned like a bitch as she started another stroke, my ass filled with her strapon, the tip touching my prostate again, shooting a jolt of pleasure up my spine.

“I’m going to be waiting for that sequel,” Sharyn panted as she fucked my ass. “You got it?”
“I got it!” I managed. “I got - ooh!”
“That’s right, Rob!” She hammered home another stroke. “Your tight little ass is mine!” Another deep thrust that left me helpless. “Your cock is mine!” Another stroke, the hot jolt of her strapon touching my prostate, the insistent stroking of my cock. “Better see that fucking sequel, Rob!” I couldn’t even agree, my mind shutting down, only the invasive hammering of her fake cock in the back, her maddening handjob in the front. “And if I don’t, we’ll have to have a rematch!”

It was too much. I had nothing left, helpless, moaning, drooling, gasping as Sharyn dominated me beyond anything I’d experienced before. As I got close, she could tell the end was near:  “Say my name, Rob! Say my name when you cum!”
“Sharyn,” I managed to moan. “Sharyn - Sharyn! Fuck! Sharyn!”

The most powerful climax I’d ever felt came over me like an onrushing wave. I felt myself start cumming and cumming, spurting onto the mat, my balls emptying in one last explosive finish until my spasming cock was left pulling from a dry well.

Sharyn finally left off, pulling out, her hand leaving my softening cock as I came down, suddenly very tired, keenly aware of how much energy I’d expended in our wrestling match. I couldn’t stay standing, even with the help of the ropes, laying down on my chest, more tired than I could ever remember being.

“Rob,” I heard Sharyn’s voice from far away. “Rob!”
“What,” I managed, rolling over, squinting up at her.
“I didn’t finish yet,” she told me, stroking her cock. “You’re not gonna leave me hanging, are you?”
“What do you want me to do?”
“Just lay there and take it,” she grinned. She gave me another minute to say the safe word. When I didn’t, she grabbed my ankles, pulling me out into the center of the mat, then laying down on top of me.

“Won’t be long,” Sharyn panted in my ear as she settled, the tip of her strapon poking up against my back door. She pushed in with a moan and started hammering my ass, hard, fast, and rough, both of us grunting, her into my ear, me into the mat.

Sharyn wasn’t wrong about how close she was; soon I could feel her ramping up, her strokes getting shorter, her grunting louder and deeper in my ear, until her body was shaking on top of mine, a climax seemingly just as powerful as the one I’d just experienced washing over her body as she finished herself off fucking my ass.

Sharyn came to a stop, still laying on me, still hilted inside of me, just breathing. We lay there for a few moments that were more comfortable than I would have guessed I could be while still getting pegged, until with a sigh she rolled off me.

“You all right, Rob? How’s your ass?”
“Little sore.”
“I bet. Well,” she sat up slowly, “I don’t know about you, but I really need a shower. C’mon, I bet we can both fit in there. Do you need me to carry you to the back?”
“I think I got it,” I groaned, slowly climbing to my feet. As it turned out, we both did fit in the shower.

Monday morning I was wondering if it was going to be odd talking to Sharyn after everything we’d been through, but when she bustled into my cube at 9 AM it was like nothing had happened. At least until she pulled out a legal pad with handwritten notes on it: “Now I was looking at your Patreon, and I think you could pull more in if you set up more tiers. The three dollar tier-”
I sighed and sat back in my chair, getting ready to take some notes.

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
Re: Real Work Wife Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 02:29:35 AM »
Another amazing story. If this gets sequel have them box or fistfight