News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wrestling event on April 30th in Burlington, NJ was cancelled

• 2 Replies

Offline charlir

• God Member
My apologies to all. But I did notify all would be participants of the cancelation of the event as soon as I found out. But the April event was called off due to at least one planed participant coming down with covid19 and was in ICU recovering and we wish them a speedy recovery. This incident caused a large drop in the possible number of matches. I notified all members who had planned on participating as I did not wish them to spend their time and funds traveling for a limited number of possible matches as I did not feel that it would be fair to them. Even though the  suite was reserved, I cancelled it. I am sorry for all of us that it may have inconvenienced but I did what I felt what was best.

Charlir

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
Re: Wrestling event on April 30th in Burlington, NJ was cancelled
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 07:34:39 PM »
Too bad but hopefully this gives me time to.find a competitor since its not too far to travel for your next one
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline phftfghtr

• God Member
Re: Wrestling event on April 30th in Burlington, NJ was cancelled
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 04:54:42 AM »
Curious to know more about this event, even if it was cancelled. I’m only 50 minutes up the Turnpike.