News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

RIP - Dee Booher

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
RIP - Dee Booher
« on: March 05, 2022, 07:10:47 PM »
Guess it would be a MAJOR injustice to not acknowledge the passing a of a legend in the Pro Wrestling Business in Dee Booher or as most know her as, Queen Kong/Matilda The Hun, who passed away On January 7th of this year at the age of 73.

Queenie as some called her was a special wrestler for me as I have said in posts before, it was her match against Shannon O'Brien on POWW that started my lifelong love of the mean heel vs good girl jobber SQUASH Match, although she before POWW was already Squashing GLOW Girls, which was a bit more on the comedic side of things while POWW was more serious like compared to GLOW..

So here is to Kong, The Hun, Queen Dee, my favorite Good Girl Jobber Crusher of them all
!DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING!
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline roman1

Re: RIP - Dee Booher
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 08:57:56 PM »
to bad she never had a one on one fight with Tina Ferrari s story on that would be cool