News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Crossover Fighting Championship Round 1 Match 1 Sasha Banks v Abbey Wilson

• 0 Replies

Offline WWE Women’s RPs

The Crossover Fighting Championship has garnered a lot of attention. The CEO, Sofia Vergara has promised a grand prize of $1,000,000 for the winner. A select few celebrities have been chosen to take part. There is a minimal crowd also let into the back alley event. The crowd also was chosen with conditions attached. They all had to be women aged between 18 and 40. No exceptions. As the full crowd was now in attendance for the first match, the CEO and announcer, Abigail Ratchford, entered the ring. Sofia is sporting a tight dress making sure she is showing off her massive breasts, the dress struggling to contain the bust and Abigail is strutting in with her even larger bust. The crowd silences in anticipation.

Sofia: “HELLO LADIES, I WELCOME YOU ALL TO THE WEIRD CELEBRITY CATFIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!”

The crowd goes crazy with screams and claps

Sofia: “There are only 2 rules that you have to understand. Rule 1……. DO NOT under any circumstance interfere with any of the matches AND RULE 2…. Do not mention ANYTHING that happens inside here… outside of here…. Or else you will be found and… well you know the rest….. WITH THEM ASIDE…. The only rule regarding the matches is that there are no rules. These celebrities have all signed contracts that include that they are aware they might get seriously injured. SOOOOO all that means that you are all in for a treat!! SOOOO without further ado, I will pass you over to our announcer Abigail to introduce the fighters for the first fight……. And oh yeah, ENJOY!!!!!”

The crowd erupts with excitement

Abigail: Our first matchup is between Sasha Banks and Abbey Wilson. Both extremely sexy women. This should be a classic!. SO PLEASE WELCOME OUT TO THE RING….SASHA BANKSSSS!!!!!!!”

Sasha makes the short walk to the ring in her wrestling gear, showing off her well sculpted body. Posing and waving to the crowd she makes her way to her corner focusing her glare at the entrance waiting for her opponent to come out.

Olivia: “NOW WELCOME TO THE RING HER OPPONENT…. ABBEY WILSONNN!!!!!”

Abbey walks out in just a bikini and thong showing off all her curves to the audience. A cheer rips through the room as she bends down to get in the ring. She walks to her corner and gives a wave to Sasha who in turn can’t take her eyes off Abbey’s massive breasts. The referee, Sophie Rundle makes her way to the ring and stands in between the two

Abigail: “Of course, there are no rules here, the ref's only job is to count 1...2...3 to finish the fight and raise the hand of the winner. SOOOO ENOUGH TALKING, LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!”

Abigail leaves the ring and takes her seat ringside. Sophie signals for the bell to ring and ‘ding ding ding’ the match begins. Both women have the same idea. They both charge out of their corners running full speed at each other. Abbey goes low, spearing Sasha to the ground winding her. Sasha can’t stop Abbey getting on top of her and sitting on her breasts, Sasha’s head caught between Abbey’s tree trunk thighs as her arms are trapped under her legs. Abbey delivers a deadly blow to Sasha’s exposed stomach which makes Sasha groan in pain. 5 more shots to her stomach and Sasha is starting to struggle breathing.

Abbey: “You think you’re tough being a wrestler. Who’s tougher now bitch” Abbey screams as she starts rocking back and forth on Sasha's tits, her massive ass engulfing Sasha’s tits.

Sasha: “I’m still the best, i’m still going to win”  Sasha says in between moans of discomfort

Abbey laughs and starts squeezing Sasha’s head in between her thighs. Sasha’s head being crushed, she starts grunting. Staring up at Abbey with a cunning grin across her face

Abbey: Don’t act like you don’t love this Sasha. People would pay top dollar for me to sit on their tits and crush them between my thighs”

As Abbey gets more confident she starts posing on top of Sasha. She spreads her arms wide and makes a big error. Abbey accidentally slides off Sasha’s tits and Sasha uses her athleticism to bring her legs up and lock Abbeys arms under them. She uses her leg strength to force Abbey down and manages to get on top of Abbey in the same position she was.

Sasha: You’re right Abbey, I did enjoy it. I loved it so much I want you to experience the same, but with a little twist!” Sasha says as she tries to regain her breath

Sasha then slowly lowers her head and gives Abbey a kiss on her cheek before stroking her hair. She then rises back up and starts bouncing up and down on Abbey’s tits. Abbey grunts with each bounce and can't get a chance to breathe. After a few minutes of bouncing, Sasha decides to get up and pull Abbey to the corner. She stands Abbey up and throws her head in between the top and middle turnbuckle. Dazed and confused Abbey lays on the middle turnbuckle as Sasha mockingly gropes Abbey’s massive ass. She then strips Abbey’s thong off and delivers 5 stinging spanks to her ass, leaving a bright red mark on each cheek. Abbey tries hard to hold back her tears as Sasha takes her out of the turnbuckles and sits her down in the corner. Sasha then goes out of the ring and gets handcuffs, cuffing both of Abbey's hands to the ropes before getting back in the ring and kneeling in front of her. She then strips Abbey’s bra off exposing her massive breasts. Sasha now gains the cunning grin as she gently fondles her breasts. Abbey pleads to Sasha to get off but Sasha is in control and loving it.

Sasha: “I don’t want to just beat you, I want to beat you in style. What should I do hhmm?.....Oh I know!”

Sasha then crawls to Abbey's feet and starts massaging them before putting her fingers in between Abbey’s toes.

Abbey: “What are you doing, get away!”

Sasha then starts cranking Abbey’s toes back towards her causing Abbey to wince in pain. Sasha laughs as she cranks more and more, taking pleasure in watching Abbey cry.

Sasha: “All you need to say is I quit and all this will be over”

Abbey: “Stopppppp!!!!!”

Sasha: “Say the magic words hahaha. REF GET OVER HERE AND ASK THE QUESTION”

Sophie comes over and asks Abbey if she wants to quit. Abbey shakes her head causing Sasha to crank even more. Abbey cries out a loud moan as she tries to last.

Sasha: “You’re not getting out of this Abbey. You’re cuffed to the rope, you can’t do anything so just say I quit!”

Sophie asks Abbey again but Abbey screams no, prompting Sasha to become frustrated and release the submission. Sasha then jumps up and grabs Sophie throwing her to the ground and starts kicking her. Abigail then runs from her seat into the ring and bundles into Sasha, getting onto Sasha’s back on the ground and unstraps Sashas bra. She then turns Sasha around and pinches her nipples hard causing Sasha to scream.

Abigail: “Don’t you EVER touch an official DO YOU HEAR ME BITCH”

Sasha nods her head trying to hold back tears and get Abigails hands off her. Abigail releases her grip leaving Sasha to tend to her wounds. She exits the ring and uncuffs Abbey. Abbey crawls over to Sasha and gets on top of her, pinning her hands down.

Abbey: “If you love my boobs so much, you can have them” She says still panting after Sasha’s submission

Abbey then pushes her breasts down, suffocating Sasha. Sasha squirms around like a fish out of water. All that can be heard is Sasha’s dieing moans as minutes go by. Abbey then lifts her tits off Sasha to play with her prey.

Sasha: “I hope you liked your foot massage, I could see it relaxed you!” Sasha says as she’s red faced and sweating trying to catch her breath

Abbey then lowers her breasts down one last time to finish the job. As Sasha’s squirms die off Abbey stays for 1 more minute just to make sure before getting off Sasha and signalling Sophie. Abbey then presses her bare tits against Sasha’s and Sophie counts 1….2….3.  Sophie then raises Abbeys hand and she limps away nursing her feet. Abigail then hoists Sasha above her shoulder and carries her out of the ring. Sasha starts regaining consciousness on Abigails shoulder and as Abigail notices she brings Sasha down into a bearhug. Sofia then gives Sasha a passionate kiss and whispers to her

Sofia: “This is what happens when you touch an official”

Sasha then drifts back to sleep and Abigail cradles her in her arms as they walk backstage

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoued. The next match is between Paris Kennedy and Billie Eilish