News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Spectator (by TJ)

• 0 Replies

Offline warmar

The Spectator (by TJ)
« on: March 09, 2022, 08:11:09 AM »
Hi everyone.

Unfortunately, due to the closure of yahoo groups, many very good and interesting stories have disappeared from the web. One of such groups was the KandiBox group.

Most of the group founder's stories can be found on the author's profile https://www.deviantart.com/kandi6

The other writer of the group is tj-lesnig https://www.deviantart.com/tj-lesnig - most of his stories are not published on Deviantart.

As a token of appreciation to both authors, I am publishing their stories here. All rights belong to the authors. Feedback for the authors is welcome.

By TJ, Constructive comment welcome at lesnig@yahoo.com
A brutal mixed fight

I found myself in the unusual position of having nothing to do on a Justice fight day. Having only recently fought in a very hard bout I was on light training only whilst my body recovered, so what was I to do on a warm sunny morning? I gravitated towards the municipal arena to see what was going on. 10 rings were set up each closely surrounded by small tiers of banked seating; no huge stadia this as only low level crime or personal disputes was dealt with here. I scanned the listings; justice battles were scheduled for rings 1 through 8 whilst rings 9 and 10 were reserved for resolving disputes. This was where I decided to start my day.

I wandered into the number 9 arena, about 50 people were already in position in the close packed seating and I was about to ease myself into a seat near the back when a couple rushed up to me, both the guy and the girl looking at me with adoring eyes… Oh great I thought, fans! And, I’d wanted a quite day. But they were pleasant and they obviously realised from my expression that I wanted to stay incognito so were very discreet in their ‘so pleased to meet yours… you’re fantastic. And the always asked question, ‘what made you choose to be a Justice Fighter’… So that when they shyly asked if I would like to join them at ringside I was happy enough to accept.

There were about 15 minutes before the first bout was due so there was nothing for it but to engage in conversation. Jo, the girl, unconsciously cradled her breasts as she stared at my tight T-shirt ‘How do you cope with the pain, and how can you have recovered enough so soon after your last fight? I mean, we saw it; it was really close I don’t know how you managed to turn the fight around. I mean your boobs were so swollen and bleeding, it must have been dreadfully painful’ ‘Well’, I replied, ‘it was, but the other girl was in a similar state and I guess I managed to cope with the pain just a little better than she did, I was able to keep fighting properly just a little longer which was her bad luck I guess. As to how I’ve recovered, well, as a fighter we’re given stupendous medical care, I was injected with nano bots immediately after the fight and those little jiggers are repairing my damaged tissue, they’ll be finished in another day or so and then they’ll be flushed out of my system as it’s illegal to fight with them still inside you’.

The conversation paused as the fight lists were handed out, a brief outline as to the reasons for the fight, a bio for each fighter and the rules the fights were going to operate under. The first fight instantly looked interesting, fairly unusually it was a mixed fight but the weights and sizes showed reasonably good match. The woman was a little heavier and taller at 80kg v 75kg and 1.82 v 1.77m. The fighters came into the ring and the weight and height differential looked more marked than on paper. The women, introduced as Diane, was physically quite imposing, fit and strong the weight differential wasn’t all boobs, she wasn’t flat chested, maybe a generous ‘C’ cup judging by the swell of her Tee, but that was about the only fat on her, she looked well muscled and fit and I could see why she had agreed to this fight. The guy, David, though not looking particularly muscled was obviously very fit, according to the bio he was a distance runner and he had that lean stringy look about him.

The rules were read out.

The fighters would wear 6oz gloves, unlimited rounds which would be 3 minutes with 2 minute breaks, low blows are allowed, the winner to be decided by a best of 5 KO, a KO being determined if a fighter can not make a 20 second count. A KO would finish a round and the subsequent break would last for 3 minutes. As usual, to avoid time wasting and fighters using a long count for recovery there was a penalty for counts of over 10 seconds.

‘Looks like Diane ought to win this do you think?’ asked Jo in an excited aside, ‘I’m not so sure, it depends on their skill level, we’ll only know after they’ve boxed a bit’ I replied. In the ring the fighters were stripping down to their fight clothes, which as was typical, were fairly minimal. John was wearing very brief red swimming trunks, which I was pleased to note, left little to the imagination as they bulged very promisingly over his tackle. I saw Diane eye this with a wicked gleam as she too pulled of her Tee and pants to reveal her stunning physique now clad just in white Bikini bottoms that clung excitingly to her firm buttocks and gently bulging mound, then as Diane stretched it was impossible not to be drawn to her breasts, they sat firm and high with nipples perched erect on top of puffy areola.

The ref called the fighters together, briefly went through the rules, waved the seconds out and then called out ‘Box’. Diane was instantly on the attack, she charged in with a straight right that would have decked anyone had it landed, David though was clearly quick and alert, he jumped back and countered with a straight left jab into Diane’s face. Diane, shrugged this off and returned to the attack leading with her own left jab to the head that caught David lightly as he jerked his head away she then followed up with a series of hooks and jabs to the body which David successfully blocked and parried as he retreated across the ring.

It didn’t take more than a few seconds to work out that Diane was determined to finish the fight quickly with a low blow to David’s bulging trunks, a straight left to the upper body, blocked, a right hook aimed at the left ribs, evaded with a shimmy back and to the right, then a lunging straight left aimed low which David skipped nimbly back from before replying with a right cross shot into Diane, who leaning forwards had presented both her breasts as perfect dangling targets. David’s punch fizzed across the tip of Diane’s left breast before making a more meaty contact with the inside of Diane’s right boob flinging it out away from Diane’s body as the rough leather scoured across he sensitive nipple and areola. ‘Ouch’ I thought in tandem with an indrawn hiss from Diane, a perfect stinger!

Diane backed up, her face a mask of fury her nipples stimulated into full erection by the unwanted attentions of David’s glove she shook her head flinging her auburn locks around angrily before returning to the fray. Meanwhile in these early stages David seemed content to allow Diane to set the pace as he stood ready and waiting. With fire in her eyes, her hair still whipping around Diane stepped forwards planting her left foot firmly forwards as she let fly with a semblance of a classical left jab. I say semblance because whilst both fighters sort of new what they were doing they were definitely amateurs. This showed in that this terribly signalled punch found its mark! David, perhaps mesmerised by Diane’s bouncing boobs and admiring his handiwork as the pair of now firmly erect nipples waved about in front of him allowed Diane’s fist to crash into his cheek, stepping back and raising his guard instinctively, and way to late, he then left his body open and was forced to hunch over as left and right from Diane hit first his right side ribs and then flush on the navel with a straight right before he gathered himself together and was able to block another left to his face.

Both fighters, despite being fit, were sweating now, a mixture of pain, exertion and the adrenaline that was coursing through them but Diane, buoyed by her recent success continued pushing forwards, a right left combo towards David’s face were each blocked but she still succeeded in forcing David back across the ring before, with David’s guard raised high she once again tried going in low. Diane’s punch arrowed straight and hard towards David’s taught swimsuit, but David again easily, if rather anxiously, avoided the blow and once again had an easy target as Diane leaned forwards in her efforts to connect. David’s counter was a straight right into the top flank of Diane’s dangling left boob and as before his punch scoured across the sensitive areola and nipple dragging another hiss of pain from Diane as her boob was bounced down on her chest

Straightening up Diane went back to jabbing at David’s face and upper body and for a while played a game of chase, she being the aggressor throwing 2 or 3 punches to every 1 of David’s as they circled around the ring, but neither fighter managed to connect with anything else meaningful as the ring clock ticked down for the end of the first round.

Ding! ‘End of round’ the ref announced and ushered the fighters into their respective corners. ‘Wow’ Jo said, her eyes gleaming with excitement, ‘she’s really something isn’t she, I mean, not in your league of course, but I never thought a women would stand a chance against a man but she’s so powerful, how long do you think it’ll take her to win?’ ‘Well, I’m not so sure she will, I think it’ll take another round or two before it’s clear cut; she has a chance for sure but it depends on whether she can control her aggression better. All out attack is only good if it succeeds and at the moment she hasn’t done any real damage. She has a stronger punch for sure and if she could connect somewhere meaningful she could win comfortably, the question is, can she connect before she wears herself out, or,’ and I paused thinking about those stinging breast shots she’d taken, ‘perhaps loses her commitment to fight properly. As things stand I reckon it’s pretty even so looking at the odds now that people are betting Diane is 3:1 on and David is 5:1 against so I reckon it’s worth a flutter on David’. So saying I put 10€ on David. Jo smiled, ‘I’m surprised at you’ she said ‘Even though you know much better than me I’m going to be on Diane, someone has got to stick up for us women!’

Round 2

The fighters quickly closed in the centre of the ring and for the first few moments of the fight they circled warily both with guards set one fist low and one fist high as was normal when there was no low blow rule and conventional gloves were worn. When women boxed this made the breasts key, as they were particularly open to attack, it was when a woman could no longer take blows to the breast that she was finished. As soon as she guarded her breasts instead of her vulnerable head or lower torso the fight would soon be over. I guessed that this was why Diane was keen to inflict damage on Dave as quick as she could. I also wondered whether Dave would be as aware as, say another women fighter, about the importance of targeting Diane’s breasts. Often times in mixed fights the man seemed reluctant to target breasts until perhaps after a blow to the balls! By which time it was often too late. I sensed though from the first round that Dave was not so squeamish. And so it proved.

Diane had not gone onto the attack as she had in the first round instead she slowly circled and advanced as Dave retreated feeling him out with quick sharp jabs. Dave blocked or weaved away from the first three or four of these before he started jabbing back but whilst Diane was targeting Dave’s face Dave was targeting the twin mounds of Diane’s breasts. And connecting. Diane would lead with a telegraphed left jab arcing towards Dave’s face, which was batted aside with Dave high set left guard. Dave’s right immediately countered jabbing quick and sharp into Diane’s left breast. Three times in quick succession Diane’s left breast was flattened, the firm pert breast squashed flat against her ribs, red blotches appearing on the pale creamy skin with each additional impact. Three impacts accompanied by three gasps from Diane of mixed anger, frustration and pain before she changed tack.

Angered and frustrated Diane let lose with a fusillade of shots, going lower with her left she hooked towards Dave’s ribs and got in under his guard, with a pained grunt he absorbed the blow but then barely blocked a right again aimed at his ribs and had to quickly snap his head back as Diane followed this with a left to Dave’s head. Dave then drew a gasp from Diane as he countered with a straight right to Diane’s solar plexus, impacting just below her boobs. Two more swinging hooks from Diane were blocked as Dave retreated but then he was backed into the ropes and barely got his head out of the way of a driving left fist before Diane went in low, very low, with her right fist. Desperately twisting aside and trying to block the punch he manage to deflect the blow enough to take a hard hit to the top of his right thigh.

Slipping away from the ropes it was obvious that Dave was suffering from a dead leg as he stumbled into the middle of the ring. Diane, eyes ablaze, went steaming in again going low trying to hit Dave in the centre of his tight trunks. But oh so telegraphed! Despite his leg it was easy for Dave to step back from Diane’s lunge and plunging right fist and in turn sweep his right fist across her breasts hitting the outside of Diane’s swinging left breasts his glove scorched across the tender flesh and then in turn into the inside of the right breast dragging both breasts out to the left of Diane’s body. I knew from my own experiences that this blow would leave both breasts burning with pain, the erect nipples and areola in particularly would feel as if they’d just been burnt by a lighted candle.

Diana jerked back, her face creased in pain, and her guard in disarray. Dave, half crouching as he favoured his right leg, drove his right fist low into Diane’s body aimed right onto the waistband of her low cut bikini. Diane saw the blow coming late, very late, and tried to swivel out of he way but still took the full force of the blow just barely above her skimpy bikini. Diana had not had time to swivel enough to take the blow on her hip and so Dave’s fist sank into the tender flesh, off centre but in a very sensitive area for a women.

Diane stepped back, seemingly not too fazed by the blow, but then the pain hit and grew as I new from experience it would from a blow to the ovary. In the first instance you feel very little, a little shock from the blow but you can ride it and even hit back hard in those first few moments. Then a sickening pain grows and grows, you want to curl up into a ball, anything to stop the growing agony that spreads from that oh so sensitive organ. So Diane stepped back with a slight grimace and raised her fist to strike back, but then her face paled and twisted in surprise and agony and she stumbled further away, her legs suddenly turning to jelly. She bent over, her fist clutched low to her side trying to ease the pain, then she straightened only to be overcome again as fresh waves of pain to washed over her, forcing her to bend over again with her mouth gaping open like a gutted fish as she tried to breathe.

Fortunately for Diane, Dave did not press forwards as he too was recovering from Diane’s blow to his thigh; instead they both circled each other at a distance as both regained composure. Both fighters were marked, Diane somewhat more so, the creamy white skin of her breasts was reddened and her nipples stood out as 2 angry red burning nubs, she had a red circle just below her breasts and another mark low and to the left of her torso. Dave in turn had marks on ribs, torso and the beginnings of a fat lip.

The rest of the round had little to distinguish it, neither fighter wanted to commit whilst they were hurt and both welcomed the bell when it came. I couldn’t help feeling that Dave had missed an opportunity, and in the fight game any missed opportunity could be fatal! During the interval I watched both corners and tried to guess what they were being told. Diane needed to connect more with her powerful punches, she was too telegraphed and every attack so far was a lead up for an attempted low blow. If I were her second I would tell her to forget trying to land a killer low blow, to jab for the head and then work his body. If she connected with enough powerful blows she’d have no problem wearing him down. But that was the fascinating crux, was she skilled and disciplined enough to do it I asked myself? For Dave’s part, he was no more skilled, but was so far I thought, a little more disciplined. If I was I his corner I’d be encouraging him to pretty well carry on as he was, let Diane be the aggressor, to keep moving and make her work, Jab’s to the face as she approached and then counter punch with blows to her body and especially her breasts whenever there was a clear opportunity.

Round 3

A reasonable stalemate ensued. Both fighters had listened to advice and were trying to follow it, also, I suspected, having hurt each other they were now being far more cautious. Diane continued as the aggressor but her telegraphed punches (trying for too much power) were, for the most part easily blocked or dodged and in return Dave’s counters were mostly too tentative to be effective. Near the end of the round there was a more promising flurry. Perhaps frustrated at not getting through to Dave, Diane finally opened up, a series of swinging lefts and rights mostly aimed at Dave’s head forced him to quickly back pedal causing the blows to fly harmlessly past and allowing Dave to step in with a straight right punch to Diane’s left breast. The boob was flying high in reaction to Diane’s wild swings and Dave’s punch nailed it hard on the underside. With little protective flesh between Dave’s fist and the milk glands within Diane must have felt intense sickening pain as Dave’s fist crushed the glands hard into Diane’s ribs. Her face creased up and she gasped in pain but retaliated with a straight right of her own into Dave’s belly. Dave’s turn to gasp! His muscle shield held but it clearly hurt him and he hurriedly backed away before Diane could strike again.

Round 4

Largely a repeat of the previous round but Diane was piling on more pressure but she was starting to pay the price for the pace she was setting, she was gulping in air, her breasts heaving and her body glistened with sweat which was now running in rivulets down her body. Her bikini was completely saturated and the now semi sheer cloth clearly showed the dark V of her mound. Dave too was breathing hard and sweaty but I felt he had more left in reserve. Diane needed to hit soon with one of her huge punches and she knew it!

Instead though, towards the end of the round Diane became a little sloppy. She was still pushing forwards but her punches were wilder, slightly desperate and tired her guard was dropping lower and lower. Dave bided his time and then, instead of backing of from a punch he swayed his head aside allowing Diane’s left fist to brush past his cheek. Diane’s body swayed forward twisting to the left presenting her left breast, which was flying out towards Dave driven by the same muscles that drove her arm (just as her right breast dropped). Dave’s timing was perfect; his right fist arrowed into Diane’s left breast and with Diane’s body driving forwards the thud of glove against skin was the loudest yet heard during the fight. At ringside we were so close I could see every detail, an explosion of sweat erupted away from the boob and I could feel it splattering against my face, I saw the glove crush the boob flat against Diane’s body, a perfect circle of tortured boob flesh bulging out around Dave’s glove as it crushed the nipple into Diane’s ribs. Diane’s whole body shuddered with shock as the blow stopped her forward momentum instantly and for the first time during the fight we heard a loud anguished cry of pain.

That blow heralded the end of the round and Diane walked back to her corner cradling her abused left boob, now the recipient of a number of painful blows, both straight drives and swinging stingers.

Besides me Jo and her partner were extremely excited, each of their hands kept inching towards the thigh of the other before they controlled themselves, a couple of times Jo’s hand had crept between her own legs or brushed against her breasts as if by accident. In truth I was almost as equally excited, my nipples were hard and pleasant warmth was staring to engulf my sex. Jo looked at me with excited eyes, ‘I still think she’ll win; one good punch will do it. What do you think’ ‘Well’, I pondered ‘maybe, she’s got through a few times, if she gets on top with one punch and can then land a few more then she’s in with a chance but I still think David is the better bet.”

For the first time an ice pack was in use, cradled against Diane’s hurt left boob and Diane’s second was also giving out lots of urgent instruction. In the meantime, during the brief interval, Dave’s corner seemed quite untroubled.

Round 5

Diane flew out of her corner as if she’d been scalded, clearly told to be even more aggressive she met Dave before he’d made more than a couple of steps into the ring and connected with a hard left jab to the face. Dave reeled back into his corner clearly stung by the blow and barely reacted in time to sway away from a follow up right and just managed to slide away down the ropes before he got trapped. Diane quickly turned and chased Dave into the centre of the ring. Dave gave a quick shake of his head and spat out some pink phlegm and seemed a little unsteady as Diane flung out another left but he ducked inside and clinched in an effort to gain some recovery time. They waltzed together for a few moments, Diane’s boobs bulging against Dave’s chest, an enraged Diane able to do little about it until the ref stepped in and separated them.

Dave had clearly benefited from the clinch in more ways than one; his shorts were bulging!

The ref waved them back together and Diane, her face screwed up in absolute anger flew back at Dave, but anger is not a good emotion to have in a fight and Diane paid as Dave easily swayed away from a huge left and hooked his own left in a stinger across Diane’s right boob. Diane leapt back as if stung, and Dave strode forwards and thumped his right fist hard just below Diane’s navel; Diane gasped and hunched over a little as the blow struck and this left room for Dave to uppercut behind Diane’s guard and his left fist arced up and smacked into the base of Diane’s right boob; the thud of the blow quickly followed by a wet slap and a pained grunt as the boob flew up Diane’s chest.

For once it was Diane retreating as Dave followed with a right hook that had it connected with Diane’s jaw would likely have dropped her. Diane’s head snapped back just in time as Dave’s glove whistled past and she quickly stepped back to re-group.

The fighters slowly circled, each breathing very heavily and bathed with sweat they both used these moments as a breather. Both had standard guards for a gloved fight where low blows were allowed, one glove held low and one high, which left an obvious target for Dave. As they circled he darted in with a quick jab. ‘Ughhh’, Diane grunted as her right breast was momentarily flattened, then again a more pained cry as the same blow was repeated, the once un-tanned skin on both breasts now red interspersed with mottled bruising especially on the left boob.

Diane changed the direction of her circle, turning her right boob away from Dave and started letting fly with her own left jabs in an attempt to take control again. Dave allowed a couple of these to thud into his defending glove before letting fly with a right, and this wasn’t a stinging jab, it was a full blown heavy punch that he swivelled and leaned his body into smearing Diane’s left boob across her body so hard that I winced in sympathy. Time seemed to slow as I watched the punch land. Dave’s blow had angled in striking the outside of Diane’s boob; at such an angle there was little protective flesh between Dave’s fist and the internal milk glands. The glove struck angling in and across Diane’s body it hit mid-point between the nipple and the chest wall penetrating to the ribs with little diminished power it crushed Diane’s glands hard into the sharp bones, the inside of the boob ballooning out into the right whilst the nipple bent back towards Dave’s fist the areola and nipple itself bulging out as blood and tissue was compressed away from the impact. Locked hard against Diane’s ribs but still with plenty of energy Dave’s glove ground in and across stretching the boob across Diane’s body straining the ligaments that held the boob to their utmost, but far worse for Diane was the agony of her milk glands been ground hard across her ribs. This I knew only too well would now be enveloping her with a hugely sickening pain as Dave’s glove agonisingly ground across her body dragging across more and more of the breast until finally engulfing the ever engorging nipple.

Diane’s body shuddered as the blow hit and she cried out in real anguish as she quickly backed away, her left boob bouncing back into position but now visibly swollen with an angry red bruise forming where Dave’s glove had hit.

With a satisfied smile Dave chased after Diane, who, I noticed, had one again switched stances as she hurriedly backed off and her right arm, notionally guarding her head, had dropped a little too low. Jab, and Diane’s head snapped back as Dave’s left lead caught her above the right eye, and then again as this time Dave caught her on the right side cheek. Diane’s guard started to rise as she obviously realised how easily she was being picked off, but still not quite high enough as Dave jabbed her right eye again.

With a frustrated cry Diane started to fight back, leading with her right she jabbed back, blocked, she tried again and was blocked but at least she’d stopped Dave’s advance and then after blocking another jab aimed at her face she managed to snap Dave’s head back with a good solid jab. With this both fighters stepped back and warily circled; both of them were heaving in great gulps of air and were clearly very tired. I looked at my watch and saw that the round still had a minute to go, hmm I thought, it doesn’t matter how fit you are, there is nothing like a boxing fight to drain your resources.

For a short while they circled whilst they regained some energy, Dave seemed to recover quicker; he closed and started flicking out his left jab snapping Diane’s head back once more as she didn’t quite dodge quick enough. Diane grunted with annoyance and tried to retaliate with a heavy right, but trying for too much power Dave easily avoided the hook shot and as Diane twisted around to stand almost side on he snapped out a wicked straight left which buried itself into the side of Diane’s right boob before scouring across the nipples of both boobs. ‘iiyeee’ Diane shouted, a cut short cry as I expected she didn’t want to give away how much these stinging blows hurt, but it was obvious from the way her face screwed up every time Dave’s glove scoured across her raw and hugely engorged nipples that these stingers hurt just as much as a full on blow. Literally stung by this last blow Diane twisted around sweeping her left fist in low and hard whilst Dave seemed mesmerised for a moment by Diane’s swinging boobs.

Big mistake.

The small crowd gasped as Diane’s fist plunged into Dave’s tight bulging red shorts. Dave’s mouth opened comically and he dropped to the floor, first dropping to his knees and then as his gloved hands reached down to cradle his manhood he pitched forwards and fell with a thud to the ring floor. He gave a small, strangled moan and rolled onto his side his body curling around his hurt pride, his face ashen and covered with droplets of sweat.

‘1, 2, 3, 4, 5’… I looked across at Jo, her left hand was trapped between her thighs as she watched with rapt attention, for the moment ignored by her husband who had gone a little green in sympathy with Dave. ‘6, 7, 8’ and Dave was gently rocking backwards and forwards, gasping in short painful breaths as, like Jo, his gloved fist was held tight between his thighs as he tried to ease the sick pain. ‘9, 10, 11’, I heard gentle gasps of pleasure from Jo, looking across I saw her hand easing up and down in time with Dave’s rocking motion. ‘12, 13, 14, 15’ Dave rolled onto his front, drawing his knees up, his bum sticking up in the air, his head resting on the canvass with one arm still firmly held against his trunks whilst the other was pushing against the ring floor in an attempt to sit up. ’16, 17, 18’, Jo’s gasps were quickening, her free hand grasped mine and her flushed head went back her mouth gaping open; I suddenly realised how aroused I was, unconsciously I had been clenching and relaxing my sex in time with Jo. Hearing Jo’s sexy gasps, seeing her flushed face as she arched back and the beautiful contours of her breasts and stiff nipples pushing firmly against her thin top was the catalyst for my full arousal. I squeezed back against her hand and searing heat coursed through my thigh as we pushed together. Dave had managed to draw himself onto his knees and now had his hand looped over the top rope as he started to draw himself up, but the moment his torso straightened fresh waves of agony washed over him and he was again fell to the floor clutching himself. This sent Jo over the edge, it was delightful watching her flushed face and hearing her quite cries as she tried her best to keep her orgasm from the surrounding crowd. Feeling her thigh spasm against mine, her hand clenching and unclenching hard against mine was enough for me too and I had one of those small gentle orgasms that leave you even more aroused and les satisfied after the event than before. As I recovered, barely hearing the count from the ring I was aware that my body was glowing, deeply flushed, and my nipples were painfully hard and so sensitive that the slightest brush against my bra was almost enough to set me off again. Somehow I controlled myself!

’19, 20’ the almost unnecessary count concluded ‘1st KO to Diane, round 6 will start in 3 minutes’. Dave’s second came into the ring, a pretty brunette, who for a few moments seemed a little unsure of what to do; but after a slight hesitation she eased Dave’s hand away from his tackle and shoved a gelatine ice pack into his shorts and then with Dave still hunched over she gently massaged his temples. It took nearly a minute but eventually she was able to ease David to his feet and gingerly guide him to his corner; I guessed she was a trainee gaining experience.

Meanwhile in Diane’s corner there were many smiles and high fives as Diane gloated over her success, however she didn’t complain at all when her second gave her ice packs to hold against her boobs.

Jo, her face still flushed turned to me, ‘she’ll win for sure now wont she?’ “I reckon it’s not over yet’ I replied, unwilling to change my allegiance. In truth, looking at the damage to Diane’s boobs; both boobs bruised and swelling, the left was particularly swollen and heavy hanging somewhat lower than the right and David’s stingers had been very effective, both areola were swollen, very puffy and red. With nostalgia I remembered my first trainer ‘Angry strawberries, that’s what you’re after because it hurts like hell’ Diane’s breasts were definitely tipped by ‘Angry strawberries’, if Dave still had any fight in him I felt sure they would be his targets and if he did land more blows it would be interesting to see how much more pain Diane could stand.

Round 6

The fighters were called into the centre of the ring, Diane almost skipping in, watching with a big smile as Dave struggled to his feet and rather wooden legged and stooped made his slow way into the ring.

‘As per the rules of this fight, for taking a 10+ count Dave must undergo a penalty’ announced the ref ‘second’ he called beckoning to Dave’s corner ‘please come and remove your fighters swim trunks’. Nervously the brunette came into the ring, standing behind Dave she gripped the sides of his trunks and as the small crowd started to roar with approval she paused, encouraging an even higher level of noise and excitement before she quickly dragged them down to a babble of cheers. Wow I thought, even after what Diane had done and after 3 minutes of ice being applied Dave’s limp member was impressive, I certainly wouldn’t mind seeing how big it would grow to with the right stimulation! Diane perhaps had a more painful type of stimulation in mind as she eyed it, licking her lips in anticipation.

‘Seconds out….. fight’ and we were on again.

Dave, still very pale, managed to stand upright and before Diane could mount an attack he closed right up, making sure he was guarding downstairs with one glove his other snaked over Diane’s shoulder as he pressed their sweaty bodies together, keeping just a whisker away from a clinch. Diane tried to back of to make room but Dave just followed her, pushing her back across the ring rather like a child’s playground fight until they waltzed into the ropes. Dave lent in against Diane as the ropes stretched back, she was trapped, frustrated and furious and started a barrage of largely ineffectual blows sweeping around Dave’s back, but even though she could hit his kidneys she couldn’t get an angle to land with any power. Quickly realising this she pushed hard against Dave’s shoulders and with a huge effort she managed to push Dave away far enough for her to escape his embrace.

Diane then unloaded a huge right aiming straight at Dave’s cock, but so telegraphed that even a semi mobile Dave had no trouble evading the blow. Then more waltzing as Dave closed up again totally frustrating Diane.

Diane was obsessed with landing a killer blow; she would finally force some space between them but then, so obvious was her intent that Dave had little trouble surviving until ¾ of the way through the round. With less than a minute left Diane finally scored with a meaningful punch. Pushed onto the ropes Diane pushed a very tired Dave away and for once she had the sense to set up a shot by jabbing into his face first with a nice clean left jab, then with Dave prevented from closing in so easily Diane had time to send a nice hook into Dave’s lower left ribs. ‘Ummpffh’, the shot penetrated Dave’s weakened body, his breath shooting out in a pained grunt. His legs, which had been gradually getting stronger suddenly jellied as he reeled away. Diane followed up; stretching forwards she through out a left jab, which just glanced off Dave’s temple as he desperately snapped his head back. But now, off balance, he fell back, half a fall and half a sit down, his pert buttocks bounced down onto the ring floor, his generous (although sadly flaccid) cock slapping against his lower belly as he fell before flopping down between his legs almost in a parody of Dave’s own fall to the floor.

He sat there as the count began, obviously taking the opportunity for a breather he waited until the count reached 8 before getting onto his knees, and then to his feet at 9.

The rest of the round petered out, a very frustrating experience for Diane.

Round 7

The 2-minute break had put some colour back into Dave’s cheeks, and also perhaps some confidence having survived the last round. He retreated as Diane went onto an immediate offensive, Jab, Jab, Jab, with the occasional hook to the body went Diane, in this round obviously realising that she had to create an opening, but Dave, still stiff legged and pale but clearly not as disabled as previously kept retreating and taking the punches either very lightly or on his gloves. Diane pressed forwards, each jab or hook punctuated by a grunt of effort on her part and the odd gasp from Dave, particularly when Diane managed to get one of her hooks into Dave’s ribs.

After a minute of this the pace started to tell particularly for Diane. Both were breathing very heavily and Diane’s relentless attack started to slow down, she was clearly suffering from trying too hard with each punch that she threw. Dave, although breathing hard was finding it easier and easier to defend against Diane's wilting attack. Rather flat-footed Diane was still advancing and throwing out jabs, but at a much slower pace and increasingly they were falling short, and, with no reply from Dave her defence was frankly awful. Diane sent out a tired jab, glancing of Dave’s glove her arm dropped and her entire upper torso was exposed. Dave, now decided it was his turn and, whipped in a sweeping right hook stinger across Diane’s left breast. I winced as the rough leather glove tore into the side of Diane’s boob and tore across her dreadfully swollen areola and nipple. Diane hissed at the burning pain and her turgid nipple and areola grew even more puffy, but before Diane could gather herself Dave struck again, with deliberate, and terrible accuracy he drilled his left fist deep into the same abused boob, his glove striking full on the point of Diane's nipple and as it sunk deep into the tortured flesh he finished of the blow with a wicked twist of his wrist.

Diane's face blanched and she staggered back, her boob momentarily squashed flat against her chest with a fist shaped white circle surrounding the bulls eye of her nipple that almost instantly darkened into a lived red and purple welt tipped by a thick red raw nipple. Dave took his chance, stepping forwards he whipped a left cross high across the damaged skin above Diane's left eye violently twisting Diane's head around., then a right crashed into her left cheek and sent her head the other way, her knees buckled and punch drunk she tried to fight back, staggering towards Dave she drove a weak right that fell well short and would have fallen into a clinch had Dave allowed her too, instead, he stepped back and as Diane staggered forwards, half falling towards him he unleashed a barrage of punches that stopped her dead in her tracks. First, a right uppercut drove into the base of Diane's left boob smearing it up her body, and then before it could settle a right nailed the still squashed boob hard into her ribs, each blow sent a horrid wet thud resounding around the ring. Diane cried out in anguish, each blow forcing a desperate yelp from her lungs but, try as she might, she couldn't form any sort of defence and in quick succession, a left and right to Diane's other boob drove her back across the ring and it was clear that one more blow, either to belly or jaw, would send Diane to the canvass. Instead, as Diane fell into the ropes Dave continued to target Diane's breasts, left and rights tore across the sensistive flesh deliberately targeted to tear across each nipple, and each blow drawing out ever more piteous screams from Diane as almost out on her feet she could not defend herself, and was too punch drunk to do the obvious and fall to the ground. Instead, she gritted her teeth and tried to ride out the attack until, changing his tack, Dave struck with a huge straight right into Diane's only slighty less damaged right boob. Diane, fell back into the ropes and then, as she was propelled back into the ring Dave followed up with a left low into her belly just on the waistband of her skimpy knickers, so low it must have hit her full on the uterus.

Next to me Jo gasped in shock 'Oh no.. not there',

Diane's whole body quivered with shock as all her remaining breath left her in an explosive gasp which overlayed the dull wet thwock of the blow. For a moment she stood upright, her face slowly crumpling as an agonising, sick hurt took hold until , overwhelmed, she folded up over the glove and fell in a ball to the canvass. No way was she going to surive the count, but the ref had barely reached '2' when the bell went to end the round. Dave with a new vigour swaggered back to his corner, his now hugely erect cock obscenely pointing the way..

Jo turned to me, her eyes gleaming in excitement, one hand unashamedly squeezed between her thighs whilst her other hand was in a similar position on her husbands lap! 'Oh, it's a shame, but maybe she can still recover' I seriously doubted Diane would last another 10 seconds, but replied, 'well she's very game, but, I couldn't take that beating to the breasts and still function. To have any chance of winning from here she will have to voluntarily leave herself open, because she can't take afford a blow to the jaw or lower belly, one or two of those and she'll be knocked out, but we'll see!'

Meanwhile, Diane was still curled up in a foetal position, dragging in slow painful breaths whilst her second dithered with numerous bags of ice, not knowing where to hold them. Eventually, but with more than half of the break already gone, Diane was eased into a sitting position, still not in her corner but now able to hold a bag of ice against her boobs and belly. Her boobs looked in a sorry state, bruised and massively swollen, that was bad enough, but each swollen mass of flesh was tipped by red raw aerola with such thickly erect nipples that I knew from experience that they would be pulsing in agony. Diane, also, would be acutely conscious of the pressure from the swelling boob as blood slowly filled each milk sack to overflowing and then, as each heartbeat pushed more blood through the torn and broken flesh it the agony would pulse in waves, like a hand was squeezing inside the boob, a sickening feeling as the glands were put under more and more pressure.

Diane slowly forced herself into a conventional sitting position and I could see her trying desperately trying to re-build her strength and resolve, but I feared that the next round would come much too soon, several weeks too soon even! And, sure enough, still not in her corner and still barely recovered the ref called the fighters into the ring.

Round 8

Diane needed help from her second to stand, and I could tell she was in trouble. Diane's second eased the iced filled towel away from her breasts, it came away stained red. Dave's stingers had broken through and it looked like she was even starting to bleed from her nipples. Her breasts had swollen terribly in the break and as she stood, the two distended globes swayed, the once pert boobs now bloated and hanging down as she hunched over her still tender lower belly. As her second left the ring Diane painfully and courageously forced herself upright, both eyes just about open but the left wouldn't take much more punishment to close it for good.

The ref waved the seconds away and Dave strode quickly into the centre of the ring. Diane, wincing with each step and sway of her boobs slowly made her way out to meet him, the ref waited until they were together and then waved box on.

Diane immediately swung a huge right fist but Dave quickly swayed out of the way causing Diane to stumble forwards as she lost balance. She cried out in pain as the violent movement caused her breasts to heave and stretch the ligaments in her chest, but gamely she recovered and tried once again to hit Dave. Again he swayed easily out of the way, but, this time as Diane's left fist shot up and past his head he retaliated with a straight right into Diane's hanging left boob. Diane shrieked in agony as Dave's fist bisected her boob, hitting just above the nipple his glove ground the swollen flesh into her ribs. Diane staggered back, her belly streaked with blood from her injured breast and she raised her guard protectively about her breasts.

Dave slowly stalked his prey, because that was what Diane now was, and flicked a jab into her face, she jerked away but, tellingly, she refused to raise her guard, then again another jab and another each one jerking Diane's head back like a punch ball, lefts and rights drove Diane drunkenly across the ring as she became ever more befuddled by the onslaught. Reaching the corner Diane sagged back against the turnbuckle still just about keeping her gloves up gaurding her boobs,. Dave took his time choosing where he was going to strike, then as Diane futilely tried to push herself out of the corner he crouched down, and quick as a flash he drove in a vicious one two very low, very very low to Diane's belly. Showing a dangerous knowledge of a women's anatomy he had targeted not the womb, (or uterus) as he'd done earlier but the ovaries, situated below and to either side just inches above her sex.

I'd taken half blows here myaelf, and they'd been debilitating, but these struck hard and true, each glove sank deep into the soft flesh, soft because no amount of training can develop a muscle shield here, and I could only imagine what the pain must have been like. I'd wanted to throw up when I'd taken a glancing blow. Diane, for her part froze in place momentarily, her face showing a growing shocked disbelief as the pain hit and then, with an agonised groan she pitched forwards onto the ring floor here gloved hands clutched hard to her lower belly as she writhed and twisted in torment on the ring floor crying out with the sheer agony as the sickening pain built up and destroyed her defences.

The ref didn't bother to count, there was no way Diane was getting up anytime soon.

KO to Dave, the 9th round will start in 3 minutes, this last said looking pointedly at Diane's second who was standing there like a lemon 'I suggest you assist your fighter' the ref added. Quickly, like a nervous bird, Diane's second approached the writhing and twisting Diane but it took some time before she could get Diane to stay still enough to hold an ice pack to her injured womanhood.

Meanwhile Dave was sitting calmly in his corner being rubbed down by his second who was spending just a little more time than was absolutely necessary rubbing his hard stiff cock, so much time that by the time the ref called time Dave was squirming in his seat, enjoying the moment but trying very hard to control himself as dribbles of pre come glistened on the end of his turgid tool.!

Meanwhile Diane was struggling to sit up, at least she was on her stool, but everytime she stretched her belly muscles into a sitting up position the strain provoked fresh waves of agony and she would end up folded over once more. But, just as the ref called seconds out she somehow managed to regain her feet, her arms draped across the ring ropes, her mouth gaping open as she rode out the screaming pain that was assaulting her, from every essence that made her a woman, her ovaries and uterus throbbed with a deep sickening pain, her breasts hung low and bloated, the left dripping a slow steady drip of blood leaving trails of blood down her belly and legs, staining her knickers an ever darkening red, her cheeks were puffy, her lips swollen and her eyes almost shut, yet somehow she was still on her feet and I felt so proud for her that she'd survived all of this yet was still trying to stand up and fight.

The ref looked pointedly at Diane's second, 'please remove your fighters knickers'. So Diane had to be eased back onto her stool and her nervous second slowly managed to pull of her sodden knickers revealing a shaved pretty sex with ever so slightly protruding labia and clit. Dave licked his lips, now it was his turn to stare lasciviously and his cock seemed to grow even bigger.

Round 9

Diane was helped back to her feet and the ref called the fighters into the ring. Diane could barely make it, she staggered and stumbled, but somehow kept her feet as she slowly forced her unwilling body to once more face her opponent. She just about got her arms up into a semblance of a guard as the ref waved them on. Dave flicked out a jab but had clearly pulled his punch as it flicked into Diane's face, nevertheless it still sent her reeling back several steps and, as she fought to retain her balance she committed the cardinal sin of allowing her legs to spread. Dave had all the time he needed and dropping, he drove his right fist hard down towards Diane's sex.

Diane jumed as if she'd been electrocuted, but, for an instant I thought Dave had missed, then I realised what he'd done, a stinger to the sex! He'd deliberately angled his fist so that the laces were uppermost and then grazed his fist across Diane labia and clit. Tears streaming down her face Diane's fists shot down between her legs and she slipped to the floor, her heels drumming against the canvass as once again she writhed and rolled in agony. The ref started a count and amazingly t Diane forced her way to the ropes and somehow she found the strength to haul herself up to her feet while the count was just into the teens. Even the ref seemed surprised, he paused for a moment and waved Diane to put her guard up. Slowly she managed to get her arms up, and the reason for the tears became clear. A wicked red weal streaked down across her sex, and her clit was now an angry throbbing red nub swollen erect, her labia as well were visibly growing as the two reddened lips bulged and folded out revealing her wet glistening slit.

Even the ref stared, and the crowd were stunned to silence for a moment. Then the ref waved box on. Dave flicked out a lazy right which flicked by both nipples, a splatter of blood from the dripping left nipple was smeared across the right boob showing the path that Dave's fist had taken. It was too much for Diane. She screamed out in anguish and stumbled back, then, as Dave prepared to strike again she turned away and stumbled face first into the ropes. I then saw another punch I'd never seen before. Dropping down Dave sent a barrage of one two's into each of Diane buttocks, the firm flesh quivering with each blow. Diane was struggling to free herself from her tangle with the ropes, Dave's blows were humiliating rather than devastating but still, she desperately wanted to avoid them, but then Dave sent one punch angled higher into Diane's kidneys and she groaned and arched her back and finally twisted back to once again face her opponent, her legs though buckling as the kidney blow took it's toll. This gave Dave a clear shot at her now gaping sex and he sent another vicious right fist to slice across her sex lips. Diane screamed and lurched forwards into a clinch wrapping her arms around Dave and clinging tightly to him, her bloated boobs bulging out as they pressed into Dave's chest. Dave seemed to enjoy the experience, the feel of Diane's breasts crushed hard into his chest and his cock pressed tight against Diane's slick lower belly; he reached around Diane's lower back and pulled her even tighter into a fierce bear hug and suddenly Diane no loner wanted to clinch as her weakened body was now no match for Dave.

Slowly Diane was being crushed into unconsciousness but as Dave felt her body start to go limp he eased her to the floor dropping first to his knees as Diane's limp legs spread either side and then, keeping his body firmly held tight against Diane he allowed her to slip back onto the ring floor, her head propped up against the corner post whilst he was left kneeling astride her. Diane's head lolled against the corner, her eyes rolling back in her head, her mouth gaping open. Dave eased the pressure his legs were putting on her torso until, slowly Diane came back into a semblence of full consciousness, leaning forwards and staring straight into her eyes he eased his body weight up her torso until his huge cock slipped between her battered, swollen breasts. Diane's eyes widened in shock as the tip of the tumescent organ forced it's way between her breasts, then she groaned in pain as Dave's arms swept up her torso and squeezed her boobs against his cock. The, at some signal from the ref, the seconds came into the ring and as Dave held Diane's breasts tight using his forearms the seconds managed to unlace both sets of gloves and remove them.

With his hands free Dave slowly started rhythmically squeezing her breasts against his cock, causing Diane to groan in pain in time with each squeeze. Dave started to increase the pressure, and as he did so Diane's groans, now cries of 'No, no, no ohhh' became louder and louder; each squeeze pushed her swollen nipples close together and every now and again they would meet and cause Diane to give out an ever more agonized moan. Soon the crowd were chanting 'Yes' in sequence and to Diane's obvious horror Dave started to increase the pace of his squeezing and started to slowly slide his cock backwards and forwards through Diane's bloody and sweat slick breasts alternating between thrusting and rolling each breast in turn over the other the rhythmic chants of the crowd and Diane's ever more desperate pleas coming faster and faster.

Then, Dave slowly thrust forwards slowly increasing the pressure on Diane's breasts, Diane cried out she gasped for breath, her mouth gaping and her eyes wide open with pain, Dave's cock twitched, and then exploded, a huge jism of cum splashed into her open mouth and face, 2, 3, 4, 5 seperate burts of cum covered her entire face, her mouth and her eyes in thick dollops of cum. Diane choked, and cum bubbled out of her nose and mouth and tricked down her chin. Dave, still with his cock wedged between Diane's breasts now brought his hand up to her turgid raw nipples. Delicately he rolled each nipple between thumb and forefinger, Diane whimpered, then cried out as slowly he stretched them up, her cum flecked eyes widened even further, then, as Dave curled the rest of his hand around her bloodied areola and gently began to squeezed Diane cried out 'Arhhhhhhhhhhh' her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped unconsciously, her head rolling to the side, the cum slowly tricking away to pool on the ring floor beside her. Dave pumped his stiff cock a few more times between her stretched out breasts then standing up he jetted another 3 thick streams of cum over her body, before leaving the ring to a standing ovation...

And now a curious thing.. I needed a break after such an intense fight and as the ring cleared and I untangled myself from Jo and her partner I found a quiet place to have something to eat, it was near the back entrance.. 2 figures emerged, their faces battered and bruised and both clearly suffering from the after effects of a fight, but one figure, a man, supporting and helping a women to limp out of the arena. Turning the corner they embraced and kissed as only lovers can.

Constructive criticism is welcomed at: lesnig@yahoo.com

TJ