News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Family Sexfight Game Show (mixed, interracial)

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Family Sexfight Game Show (mixed, interracial)
« on: March 12, 2022, 10:06:56 PM »
Family Wrestling Game Show: Lee vs Smith
By Stone Kidman

With the economy in a slump, and most families struggling to pay their rent or mortgage, they were given a chance to work off their debt as well as winning money and prizes by the benefactor who owned most of the town. Mr. Stevens, the patriarch of his family, not only leased out several tenement apartment buildings but was the head of the board of the bank that gave out mortgage loans, as well as forgiving the debt of those who were behind.

As payment for the debt, families who volunteered for his private game show, competitive mixed sex wrestling, not only had several months of their mortgages paid for by merely competing but they also earned thousands of dollars through erotic combat. Bonuses were given out for stripping, fucking and humiliation as well as painful holds and physical punishment.

Naturally, with this known caveat, the families would practice privately so when their turn to compete was called for, they’d know how to fight within the parameters of the rules. The first to do combat, in Mr. Stevens’s warehouse that had been converted into a makeshift studio so he could watch the matches from his estate on the hill, were the Lee family versus the Smith’s.

The matches were always man against woman but the order of who faced whom was decided by the showrunner. For the first round, Crystal Lee, the eighteen year old daughter of the Filipino family, went against Mr. Smith, the forty four year old white father.

The Lee family and the Smith’s were neighbors on the same street, but their children went to different schools. Crystal was a senior in a private academy, she wrestled in her uniform of a white button up shirt and grey pleated skirt. Jerry Smith wore gym clothes, T-shirt and shorts; there wasn’t a wrestling ring, just a ten foot blue rubber mat in a big warehouse with lights and cameras.

At the start, the lithe teen did some karate kicks to keep Mr. Smith off guard until he caught her leg, then kicked Crystal between the legs. She squealed and fell to the mat; the Lee family cursed the Smith dad from the couch they sat on against the far wall while he cockily dismantled the teen. Mr. Smith knelt on Crystal’s long dark hair, pinning her in place while she rubbed her crotch, before he cocked back his fist and hammered several punches at the teen’s tummy.

“Little bitch doesn’t look so tough,” he chuckled as he hauled a hunched over Crystal up with a handful of hair before he body slammed the 5’03” Filipina. She hit the mat with a dull *thud and lay there, arching her back while she winced, before Jerry rolled Crystal over onto her stomach. She grimaced when the older man sat down on her back and pulled her head up with a handful of hair before lacing his fingers under her chin.

Crystal groaned audibly between her gritted teeth while her little fists beat on the mat. Since matches could only be won by orgasm only, the referee hung back, until Jerry switched to a one handed chin lock. With his other hand, the older white man reached in front to tear open Crystal’s button up uniform blouse, exposing the little black bra she wore over her perky 34A cups.

“You like that,” Jerry asked the teen when he teased her stiff nipples through her bra.

“Ugh, you bastard,” Crystal grunted when the older guy released her chin to pull the teen’s head back further by her hair. He tugged her bra up with one hand to squeeze her little tits before he pinched her right nipple.

When she opened her mouth to squeal, he shoved his tongue in to French kiss the teen. She squirmed wildly until Jerry lost his balance on the camel clutch, while still clutching the teen’s long hair. Mr. Smith started to pull Crystal to her feet by her hair when she drove an uppercut to his balls. He bellowed in pain and called her a cxnt before back handing Crystal across the mat. He was about to infer a penalty for striking to the face until Mr. Smith claimed it was an open palm backhand. They were allowed to only use slaps on the face, no closed fists. The referee allowed it but Jerry was penalized a hundred dollars from his scoreboard, which already showed he had made five hundred from domination, forced kissing and nipple work.

With his balls still aching, Jerry walked over to where Crystal had started to get up off the mat and kicked her in the ribs. She flopped over onto her back from the punt, holding her side and wincing. Her shirt had torn open more, leaving her flat tummy looking like a perfect target. Jerry stomped his foot down on Crystal’s abdomen before grabbing her hair and pulling her up. He easily lifted the 110 pound girl over his head before bringing the teen down for a backbreaker. Jerry held Crystal across his knee with a handful of her long hair and drove his fist repeatedly into her stomach. Crystal grunted as the older man’s knuckles hammered her flat tummy until she was gagging and wheezing.

He then slid his hand down and reached under her pleated skirt. Jerry pulled down her matching black thong before pumping his digit in and out of her shaved pussy. Crystal had a boyfriend at school she would have sex with on occasion and liked having a smooth snatch for him to eat out. She was soon moaning and writhing on Mr. Smith’s knee. She tried to fight it by attempting to close her legs, but Jerry changed his grip from pulling Crystal’s hair to choking the teen, something she enjoyed her boyfriend to do when they would have sex. The sensations drove her over the edge as she came; thrusting her hips and squealing.

Crystal cried with embarrassment and apologized to her father, who had been watching from the couch against the wall. Mr. Smith pushed the teen off his knee and pulled Crystal up by her hair to say, “No bitch, I’m the one you should call ‘daddy.’” Jerry pulled his cock out and fucked the schoolgirl’s mouth.

Crystal gagged on his thick seven inch prick but knew this was part of the rules; that if she fought back it would only cost her what little money she had earned for her family. Crystal found herself getting aroused by how rough the older man down the street was with her and began to play with herself. Mr. Smith noticed this and asked if she liked sucking daddy’s cock.

The asian teen moaned when he pulled his sausage out. Crystal ran her tongue around the tip before saying she wanted to ride her daddy. Mr. Smith pulled his shorts down, kicking them off the rest of the way with his feet, then laid back on the mat and told the Filipina to bounce her ass on his big white dick. It was average size to Crystal, her boyfriend Marcus seemed longer but she put on a good show, squatting over the organ to wiggle her little ass on top while keeping the skirt on before she dropped down to ride Mr. Smith.

“Oh daddy, it’s so good, you’re filling me up. Do you like my tight pussy?” This was a trick Crystal was familiar with whenever she wanted to hurry her boyfriend along. Jerry grabbed the teen’s hips and slammed Crystal up and down on his organ as she made sexy moans and squeals before the older man groaned when he came inside her.

The talented asian girl got up and used her pelvic muscles to push his semen out, making a small pool of jizz on the mat, while her family applauded her performance. Even though she was being used in post match service, because she took the dominant position and didn’t orgasm, it earned a couple extra hundred for her family.

After the referee helped Jerry off the mat, leaving his pool of jizz there for the next contest, Alex Smith stood for his match against Mrs. Lee. The nineteen year old white kid had worn an undershirt and gym shorts, similar to his father, but was already pitching a boner when the older asian woman stepped onto the mat. Lisa Lee was slightly taller than the shrimpy teen, at 5'09" she was an inch taller than Alex. Mrs. Lee wore her gym attire of a purple sports bra, to support her 34B's, and matching booty shorts.

“Mmm, is that for me,” she purred and reached out to run her fingers along the bulge in Alex’s shorts. He had tried to keep up a tough exterior when the skinny 150 pound college freshman said, “Yeah baby, don't worry I’ll go easy on you if you want to bow down and suck my cock right now.” The arrogant teen was shocked when the athletic asian woman did just that, bent down to kneel in front of him while the ref backed off and blew his whistle to begin.

“Are you going to give it to me or do I need to unwrap my present,” the asian woman asked, her long dark hair hanging loose to her shoulders, to frame her lovely face. Alex nervously fumbled with the waistband of his shorts; he thought it was too good to be true and in fact it was. As soon as he flopped out his fat little five inch cock, Mrs. Lee reached out to stroke him with one hand before her left hand grabbed his balls. Alex yelped and fell to one knee as the asian woman squeezed his nuts in her left hand.

“C’mon big boy, show me what you got,” she said and smacked his dick, “is this it? That little thing wouldn't even faze my slut of a daughter.“ Her melodic voice had turned into a feral snarl as she stood to continue crushing his family jewels. Alex’s words were unintelligible as he sobbed and begged the tall asian woman to let go.

“I’ll let them go if you promise to be my little bitch, would you like that twerp?” Alex said he'd do anything as Mrs. Lee gave them a twist, drawing another pitiful squeal from the teen. Lisa instructed Alex to tell his mama he was a little bitch; when he did, Mrs. Lee told him to say it louder or she'd rip his sorry little nuts off. Alex could barely breathe but managed to yell out he wanted to be the asian woman's bitch.

Lisa seemed disgusted when she finally let go of the shrimp’s testicles and looked over at Mrs. Smith. “How the hell could you raise such a pathetic wimp,” the taller woman asked before she stuck the teen’s head under her armpit and drove Alex into the mat with a DDT. The young man was semi conscious but twitching when the asian woman rolled him over before she summarily stripped Alex. Lisa finally knelt between his legs and spat in her palm before slowly jerking Alex’s pickle sized cock. He awoke with a moan while Mrs. Lee worked her middle finger up his ass.

“Oh god, I love it,” Alex gasped while he dug his fingers into the mat.

“Tell them what you are, maggot,” the asian woman said but with a song in her voice, as if reminding a child of something simple.

“I’m your bitch, oh fuck i'm gonna...,” he trailed off as Mrs. Lee stroked Alex to his orgasm, his prick spasming while he nutted all over his pubes before she wiped her hand off on his face. The teen continued to lie there while the asian woman slid out of her shorts and thong, before planting her ass on Alex’s face, telling her bitch to lick his master's pussy while he played with himself.

It wasn't long until Alex was stiff again as Lisa squatted over his mouth in a reverse facesit, pulling his head up off the mat to flick his tongue at lightning speed over her trimmed snatch. Lisa sat down to pound and grind her pussy on his mouth until she came with a satisfied moan but prevented Alex from finishing himself off. She was handed a strap on harness by one of the attendants and made Alex get on all fours, facing his family. Alex had this look of pathetic apology that was soon replaced by a dorky grin when Mrs. Lee pushed the lubed up dildo into the teen's ass.

“I’m sorry mommy, I’m a wimp,“ Alex was told to say to his parents while the tall asian woman fucked his sorry ass. She reached under to stroke his cock while Alex thanked his master for letting him be her bitch. Lisa fucked the shrimp until Alex came again, shooting a second load onto the mat without. Mrs. Lee told him to lick his seed up, “A good little bitch never leaves a mess.” He thanked her while Lisa gave Mrs. Smith a shit eating grin before the asian woman walked back to her side.

The Smith family retrieved their worthless son before Jennifer Smith walked out to wrestle. The forty one year old brunette wore a white one piece swimsuit, that was nearly sheer in the overhead lights, to show off her 36C cups. She was a fit 5'5" and was taller than Mr. Lee, her opponent, who was only 5'3" and wore a black pair of boxer briefs. The stout asian man was 155 pounds compared to Jennifer’s athletic 135 pounds. Her dark brown hair hung loose to her midback while Nick Lee had close cropped jet black hair.

The two adults circled on the mat but when they came close to grapple, Mr. Lee used his opponents long hair to pull the white woman off balance. He tagged Jennifer with a punch to the abdomen while she landed an open palm slap across his face that staggered the asian man. The brunette swung another blow that he deflected before Nick drove two stiff punches to her breadbasket. These had more of an effect, sending Mrs. Smith to one knee, before the asian man pulled her in close by her long hair.

Nick drove a knee into her stomach which bent Jennifer over, wheezing from the blow. She was still on her feet so Nick held her bent over with a fistful of hair before he rammed his knee into her breasts twice ultimately finishing with another kneelift to the midsection. Jennifer groaned from her boobs getting squashed when the blow to her stomach made her legs turn to jelly until Mr. Lee flipped the brunette over with a hairmare.

She could hear her opponent's wife shouting, “Strip the bitch!” When Nick knelt down to tear down the straps of Jennifer’s swimsuit, Mrs. Smith had the wherewithal to jam a thumb in his eye. For some reason, she had forgotten eye gouging was against the rules and at first played dumb, like it was an accident. Jennifer was hauled up by her arm before the official put her in a full nelson and had her stand there.

The penalty for fouling was allowing your opponent sixty seconds to do whatever they wanted, as long as it was within the parameters of the rules, such as no face punching. Mr. Lee grinned as the brunette tried to wiggle free but the brutish ref's grip was unbreakable. He sized the white woman up and used her for a punching bag, drilling his knuckles into her flat tummy until Mrs. Smith thought she was going to throw up, then began driving uppercuts into her tits. This had the bonus effect of not only causing her to scream, the sound was like an afrodisiac to the Lee family, but also knocked one of her breasts out of her sheer swimsuit.

When the penalty was up, Mrs. Smith collapsed to her knees.  When Mr. Lee bent over to grab Jennifer’s hair, with the intent of flipping the white woman again, she drove an uppercut into his balls. Nick fell backwards, curling into a fetal position, as his wife shouted for her weak husband to get up.

“Turnabouts fair play, huh bitch,” Mrs. Smith said as she knelt next to Nick and reached between his legs to dig her nails into his balls. The asian man howled in agony and called Jennifer a fucking bitch. “Oh I’m a bitch am I? How about make you *my bitch like you did to my son, mother fucker,” she shouted. Jennifer pulled Mr. Lee between her legs to lock in her headscissors while she reached down to crush his nuts through his briefs. He likewise yelled unintelligible words, Mrs. Smith thought it was in his native language but The Lee’s were third generation americans and only knew english, though to Jennifer it sounded completely foreign.

“How about it, you wanna be my bitch boy too,” the brunette asked. Jennifer alternated between crushing Nick’s head and slapping his face, which had turned red from the pressure of the scissors, before going back into his briefs to tug his pubes; eliciting girlish screams from the burly asian man, until she started tear at his scrotum with her sharp nails.

Nick had been trying to protect his sack and separate her legs when he finally said, “I give up! I’ll be your bitch! Please stop!” Jennifer wasn’t aware this didn’t end the match and when she unlocked her legs, the short asian dove on her. Mr. Lee peppered the brunette with slaps to the side of her head that made Mrs. Smith’s ears pop when he tore down the strap of her swimsuit to choke her, which was somehow allowed.

Jennifer tried to pull the material away but it was wrapped around her windpipe like a garrote. The Filipino man had given her stomach two blows to weaken the white woman before he used the remnants of the strap to strangle his opponent. The brunette ended up passing out when Nick was made to stop, lest he would accidentally kill Mrs. Smith. He ended up stripping her nude and was permitted to tie the brunette with the remains of her torn swimsuit before he sat down on the white woman’s chest.

Mr. Lee reached back and ripped away at Jennifer’s small triangle of pubes, as payback for earlier, when she awoke; screaming and thrashing around.

“Alright you have two choices, bitch. Either you suck my dick, and admit I won, or I’ll fuck your ass like my wife did to your son.” When Jennifer didn’t answer fast enough, Nick twisted the brunette's nipple. He had been having fun sucking on her C cups after tearing her swimsuit down the front so they were nice and stiff as the brunette bucked and thrashed.

“I can do this all day, but since we already made your son our bitch, you can get off easy.” Mrs. Smith tried to throw the asian man off again but she shrieked when he twisted both of her tits. “Oh god! Fine, just hurry up.” The asian man stepped out of his briefs to squat down and pump his hairy six inch cock between the white woman’s breasts.

He moved up so she could suck on the tip and moaned as her tongue lapped up his pre cum. “I’m going to think about this every time I have sex with my wife,” Nick groaned before he started pumping his dick in and out of the brunette’s mouth. He fucked Mrs. Smith’s face before he grunted and pulled out, shooting his load all over her nose, cheeks and chin.

Jennifer continued to lay there, humiliated, as the asian man made her lick the tip clean. Due to winning by his own orgasm, Mr. Lee was awarded twelve hundred dollars for including domination. The ref informed the asian man he still had a post match gratification to enjoy but rather than have the white woman rim him out, instead he kept Jennifer bound before crawling between her legs.

Nick gently licked her pussy before asking when was the last time her husband went down on her. Jennifer didn’t answer for a moment until she began enjoying the asian man's tongue. “It’s been years, oh god that feels good,” she moaned. Mr. Lee had his face buried between the white woman's thighs as he sucked her clit while pumping his middle finger in and out. Jennifer asked if she tasted better than his wife’s old pussy.

“Oh yes,” Mr. Lee said, his head popping up so everyone could see her juices dripping down his chin. “White women taste much sweeter,” he chuckled. Nick slid up to suck on her breasts, saying white women were built with better tits too, whlie he continued to finger fuck the brunette. Jennifer eventually moaned she was going to cum as Mr. Lee moved up to make out with her. The brunette's body arched up off the mat as she squealed loudly during her climax.

Nick played with his soft dick as they made out until she came down. Jennifer offered to take care of him as the asian man untied the brunette. Mrs. Smith crawled on her knees to service his half inflated cock, moving down to lick his balls and softly whisper an apology as she kissed his hairy nuts; gently rolling them around on her tongue. She jerked him hard and had him lie down while Jennifer rode him. Mr. Lee sucked on her tits as she asked if her pussy felt better than his bitch of a wife.

“Oh god it’s so tight and warm,” he moaned as she bounced her ass on his dick, earning money for her family, as she enjoyed having the stout asian man gently play with her tits. Her husband was always too rough with her breasts, while she likewise enjoyed a second orgasm after grinding her clit against the asian man’s pelvis. The feeling of her cumming on his cock triggered Mr. Lee’s own orgasm as she milked his dick with her pussy muscles.

They stood, wobbly at first, but their respective families stll applauded. Despite The Lee family technically winning more matches, The Smith’s walked away with a couple hundred dollars more on the board; earning almost nine thousand compared to the eighty seven hundred for the Lee’s.

The show runner thanked the families and told them they could get cleaned up in the locker rooms; that their mortgages would be paid for until the end of the year, but were welcome back to compete for more money in the future.

[I was inspired to write this story after finding a video of what looked like a japanese porn that looked like some kind of perverted double dare where families (husband,wife,son,daughter) had competitive sexfights where they earned points/money by fondling, sucking, fingering and fucking with big points by scoring squirting orgasms. It was scripted of course, based ironically on other legitimate erotic japanese game shows, but this seemed like a fun concept. I have the link to the videos in my story club where I post all my other stuff, DM for a link. I was considering making this a series, as I've already received one request for a sequel with different families, but any comments or suggestions are welcome.]